thats a very nice car u could buy with that money no not worth the money

of coarse people have spent alot of money on this game for pixels
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Most of those ppl that spent that kind of money already have the pretty car...at least for their sakes they better....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    once i get all my characters to lvl 100 im gonna have my veno start farming money & start trying to collect the stuff to make a warsoul for each of my 8 characters it might take a while saving the coin but atleast i would have something to do at endgame once i get all my endgame gear on each of my characters then it will be fun saving tht kind of moneyb:victory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I know there's a mold (Warsoul: Mystro Caster) floating around on Lost City. It comes up in AH and catshops periodically. If anyone gets one, my money is on the leader of Kamisama. I've seen him buying Purified Perfect stones, and heard he was buying other warsoul fragments as well...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Errrr just wonder, but is the warsoul weapon bound upon equip, bound upon making, or not bound at all?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I know there's a mold (Warsoul: Mystro Caster) floating around on Lost City. It comes up in AH and catshops periodically. If anyone gets one, my money is on the leader of Kamisama. I've seen him buying Purified Perfect stones, and heard he was buying other warsoul fragments as well...
    The mold is easy, relatively speaking. You only need 1 of each warsoul mat to make a mold. It's the 99 of each warsoul mat you need to actually manufacture the weapon from the mold which is the problem.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

3d rendered models ARE NOT PIXELS

ffs
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Errrr just wonder, but is the warsoul weapon bound upon equip, bound upon making, or not bound at all?

Not bound at all. Though I'm pritty sure anyone who would get one would imidietly bind it

On that note, warsoul is simply the ultimate goal for that rich billionairs kid, nothing else :P
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    there'll be a warsoul in HT soon... b:chuckle
    just wait and see
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Attack lv. +50 is not automatically added. You can end up without it. Check this. You get just 3 add on.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20402
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    3d rendered models ARE NOT PIXELS

ffs
    Yes they are. Your screen displays pixels. Until you manage to get a holographic display, anything you view on your screen is going to be displayed as pixels.
    Attack lv. +50 is not automatically added. You can end up without it. Check this. You get just 3 add on.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20402
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/advinfo/ultimate, click on the "attack level" button.

Again, PWDatabase fails. I think it may be the only way they could display all six adds though, not sure how their site is set up behind the scenes.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes they are. Your screen displays pixels. Until you manage to get a holographic display, anything you view on your screen is going to be displayed as pixels.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/advinfo/ultimate, click on the "attack level" button.

Again, PWDatabase fails. I think it may be the only way they could display all six adds though, not sure how their site is set up behind the scenes.

It still doesn't prove that you must get +50 attack. If you get just 3 add on, there is probability, you don't get this +50 attack level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It still doesn't prove that you must get +50 attack. If you get just 3 add on, there is probability, you don't get this +50 attack level.

Reading the Ultimate Weapon guide on this very site should prove beyond any doubt that warsoul weapons come with 6 mods, and that the +50 attack level is guaranteed.

If that isn't proof enough for you, there is a screenshot of a +12 warsoul bow on PW-MY floating around on these forums somewhere.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Reading the Ultimate Weapon guide on this very site should prove beyond any doubt that warsoul weapons come with 6 mods, and that the +50 attack level is guaranteed.

If that isn't proof enough for you, there is a screenshot of a +12 warsoul bow on PW-MY floating around on these forums somewhere.

Look here. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20402 If would be that true why they putting
    Items Addons:

Amount:3 (not 3+ means items has more than 3 add ons.)
    Magic Attack +63 - 16.67%

Channelling -6% - 16.67%

Atk. Level +50 - 16.67%

And not just. Magic Attack +252?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    single butterfly gets the 4 m.atk mods + attack level + 50 + - channel. theres no argument saying otherwise, unless youre completely ignorant and oblivious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Look here. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20402 If would be that true why they putting
    Items Addons:

Channelling -6% - 16.67%

Atk. Level +50 - 16.67%

Because PW database fails. Seriously, let me point you to the guide again.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/advinfo/ultimate

Read the last line in the "introduction" section of the guide. It says, "The old equipment could have up to 3 special attributes. The Ultimate Weapons have 6 special attributes."

Why does single butterfly have magic attack +63 4 times instead of just magic attack +252? Because the weapon has to have 6 mods to be a warsoul. giving one weapon 3 would seem unfair.

Also, +63 may be the maximum number a single magic attack bonus can have.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Because PW database fails. Seriously, let me point you to the guide again.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/advinfo/ultimate

Read the last line in the "introduction" section of the guide. It says, "The old equipment could have up to 3 special attributes. The Ultimate Weapons have 6 special attributes."

Why does single butterfly have magic attack +63 4 times instead of just magic attack +252? Because the weapon has to have 6 mods to be a warsoul. giving one weapon 3 would seem unfair.

Also, +63 may be the maximum number a single magic attack bonus can have.

Ok. You right. There is really written, that it has 6 attributes. My mistake. Thanks for explain. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just today I saw one of our heaviest cash shoppers selling a Warsoul mold for 45mil. It is a blade tho, so I doubt people will make it.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and its just a mold, BFD, it takes 1 of each frag to make. anyone with spare change to waste could make one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and its just a mold, BFD, it takes 1 of each frag to make. anyone with spare change to waste could make one

I know. I just said so ppl don't think that guy is making a warsoul wep. But, he was also buying some Warsoul stuff, so you can never know. He was one of the Nefarious barbs, and I can tell you, most ppl know him.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just today I saw one of our heaviest cash shoppers selling a Warsoul mold for 45mil. It is a blade tho, so I doubt people will make it.

The warsoul mold is the easiest part of warsoul weapon.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    everyone knows who big P is, and the fact he is one of the saddest barbs on sanc in terms of pvp lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The warsoul mold is the easiest part of warsoul weapon.b:chuckle

I know, I have checked what it needs.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    there'll be a warsoul in HT soon... b:chuckle
    just wait and see
    If it's going to happen anywhere, Heavens Tear seems like the most likely candidate.

From my experience, it's much easier to generate income on the PvE servers than the PvP ones. Getting 15 billion might seem impossible, but there are several cat-shop merchants on Sanctuary I compete with who have over 1 billion already.

So I figure there's got to be more than a few players on the older/larger Heavens Tear with at least 5 billion each. That's starting to get close...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Not bound at all. Though I'm pritty sure anyone who would get one would imidietly bind it

On that note, warsoul is simply the ultimate goal for that rich billionairs kid, nothing else :P

Yeah good call, I didn't think that one completely through. Considering the level req on the item is 80 if it was bound right away that wouldn't make any sense at all considering you would need a lvl 99 with lvl 8 blacksmithing to make it for you. Could have still been bound after equipping though, but thanks sirry :P.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah good call, I didn't think that one completely through. Considering the level req on the item is 80 if it was bound right away that wouldn't make any sense at all considering you would need a lvl 99 with lvl 8 blacksmithing to make it for you. Could have still been bound after equipping though, but thanks sirry :P.

Actually, bound upon making doesn't even exist. Gold TT equips are just bound upon equiping, and only when it sais it is (and it doesn't say it on the warsoul weapons)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Items Addons:

Channelling -6% - 16.67%

Atk. Level +50 - 16.67%

PWDB also claims that, for example, Ring of Drum God does not get all of its mods. Same with a few others.

And besides, there are pictures of the Warsouls being worn on, for example, those two people on MY-EN, not to mention our own GMs, such as xarfox.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the mystro caster looks nice put some -%chan stones in that babe on a wizzy and your ownage hmm lets c i guess i can oracle up my lvl 30 wizzy -checks calender-hmm birthday is coming soon so maybe i could get it
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh a question. are these things actually buyable or do i have to farm them? i hope they are actually buyable so i dont have to do any work
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh a question. are these things actually buyable or do i have to farm them? i hope they are actually buyable so i dont have to do any work

Yes, you can buy them.
    But from what I've read, they cost ~35k USD.
    Hope your rich b:chuckle