Warsoul Weapon

Options

Comments

• Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    35,000? $35,000? are you joking? because if you'r not i hope pwe realize this is just a game >.> WHAT DA FAK? $35,00???
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    35,000? $35,000? are you joking? because if you'r not i hope pwe realize this is just a game >.> WHAT DA FAK? $35,00???

Yes, 35,000. Not joking.
    Or I think 1 billion in game coins..
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes, 35,000. Not joking.

i dont have that type of money(in a locked bank account for my college fund)and even if i did thats ridiculous to spend on a game so basicly rank 8 would be the better option even though i would have to wait till lvl 100 ugh
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just today I saw one of our heaviest cash shoppers selling a Warsoul mold for 45mil. It is a blade tho, so I doubt people will make it.

Molds are the easiest part about Warsoul.

Also, notice how TB warsoul needs 1 more frag than the other classes? o_6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    haha -sigh- ugh rank 8 here i come i guess

~nicki minaj~
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes, 35,000. Not joking.

First Post....

First Post....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what was the point of you'r post?

~nicki minaj~
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Also, notice how TB warsoul needs 1 more frag than the other classes? o_6

Because they don't need a mold.

And I would suggest getting a nirvana reforged weapon over r8, since they can be far superior and can be cheaper to acquire (they also look far more awesome).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    axt57 wrote: »
    Because they don't need a mold.

And I would suggest getting a nirvana reforged weapon over r8, since they can be far superior and can be cheaper to acquire (they also look far more awesome).

i would do nirvana but not alot of people on my server have the items and if they do have the items im pretty sure they will use them for themselves and yes they do look awsome the nature talker is butt ugly though so im not sure.

~nicki minaj~
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what was the point of you'r post?

To point you to my first post that shows how much it is since you came in and asked when the answer was already there...... O_O'
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If it's going to happen anywhere, Heavens Tear seems like the most likely candidate.

From my experience, it's much easier to generate income on the PvE servers than the PvP ones. Getting 15 billion might seem impossible, but there are several cat-shop merchants on Sanctuary I compete with who have over 1 billion already.

So I figure there's got to be more than a few players on the older/larger Heavens Tear with at least 5 billion each. That's starting to get close...

While you might be correct that merchants are richer on pve servers and I know lost city is a lot harder due to the fact a higher percentage of the player base shops very competitively, I'd probably bet all my merchanting profit that lost city will get one first. b:surrender
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My plans for Warsoul: **** you to no end Warsoulb:bye
    Yup, as simple as that, what'd yu think, brilliant heh?b:laughb:pleased
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    While you might be correct that merchants are richer on pve servers and I know lost city is a lot harder due to the fact a higher percentage of the player base shops very competitively, I'd probably bet all my merchanting profit that lost city will get one first. b:surrender

I'll take that bet
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    warsoul is best game in weapon correct?

~nicki minaj~
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    warsoul is best game in weapon correct?
    That would be correctb:chuckle according to their base dmg stats and epic addons. :)

PS: and all that power before the inaccessable true lvl cap of 140+
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'll take that bet

You gonna spend 35k more to prove me wrong?
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options

teehee good one

~nicki minaj~
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

All I said is that if someone were really to go through with that kind of a bet i would bet against it. Obviously nobody actually takes ur "bet" seriously... meaning what I said simply says I think you're wrong
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

A friend who plays PW China told me someone spent almost USD 40K just to get the first warsoul in their server. b:surrender

It's just pure insanity and the game devs are laughing their way to the banks in their new BMW coupes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    A friend who plays PW China told me someone spent almost USD 40K just to get the first warsoul in their server. b:surrender

It's just pure insanity and the game devs are laughing their way to the banks in their new BMW coupes
    ^b:laugh
    <b:laugh
    vb:laugh

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I want to see someone take that bet :D
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If a whole server works on farming warsoul for someone then it could be do-able right?

So then maybe the devs put warsoul in order to test if a whole server could cooperate and produce a warsoul b:victory lolz

Then that server could boast that it has a warsoul wepon....

I know that alot of people will say: Yeah dream on bro that's never gonna happen...b:surrender

and maybe that's true......but I'm just showing how much "power" a whole server could have if everyone in it co-operates with one another.
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If a whole server works on farming warsoul for someone then it could be do-able right?

So then maybe the devs put warsoul in order to test if a whole server could cooperate and produce a warsoul b:victory lolz

I know that alot of people will say: Yeah dream on bro that's never gonna happen...b:surrender

and maybe that's true......but I'm just showing how much "power" a whole server could have if everyone in it co-operates with one another.

And for whom? Is there one player the entire server loves enough to give them the ultimate pvp weapon? People need a cause to believe in if they are called to cooperate. Would you farm hundreds and thousands so that everyone, collectively, could get warsouls?

Sure if ALL the high levels tried, they could get ONE. Whole server cooperation isn't even worth thinking about though.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Ok. I sacrify myself and I willing to wear this weapon. So you can start gathering.b:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brownflamer
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And for whom? Is there one player the entire server loves enough to give them the ultimate pvp weapon? People need a cause to believe in if they are called to cooperate. Would you farm hundreds and thousands so that everyone, collectively, could get warsouls?

Sure if ALL the high levels tried, they could get ONE. Whole server cooperation isn't even worth thinking about though.

lol did you read my post correctly? b:scorn

I'm not expecting the whole server to go "carebear mode" and produce a warsoul....

It is just one of those FAR FETCHED solutions to having a warsoul in PWI

and thanks for replying your opinion is always appreciated b:thanks
  • brownflamer
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok. I sacrify myself and I willing to wear this weapon. So you can start gathering.b:laughb:chuckle

lol I actually wouldn't mind doing that :P b:quiet

Edit: sorry is double posting not allowed?
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol did you read my post correctly? b:scorn

I'm not expecting the whole server to go "carebear mode" and produce a warsoul....

It is just one of those FAR FETCHED solutions to having a warsoul in PWI

and thanks for replying your opinion is always appreciated b:thanks

I did read. My verdict was that it was a bit too far fetched to even mention. I am glad they are so unobtainable, even with cash.
  • brownflamer
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I did read. My verdict was that it was a bit too far fetched to even mention. I am glad they are so unobtainable, even with cash.

lolz It is too far fetched...but it was a nice idea(IMO) so I mentioned it b:mischievous
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I saw Dragoonz on Dreamweaver buying purified perfect stones just yesterday. Looks like the race is onb:chuckle
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    All I said is that if someone were really to go through with that kind of a bet i would bet against it. Obviously nobody actually takes ur "bet" seriously... meaning what I said simply says I think you're wrong

Well I doubt someone will single-handedly cash shop a warsoul weapon on a pve server when nirvana is the same besides the +50 attack level. If anything I predict a guild will obtain a warsoul weapon first, if I changed my bet to first server to have a farmed warsoul I would put my money on lost city. Most people on lost city realize that nirvana and rank8 is more than enough to be overpowered so the people who have already spent 20k+ don't need to spend more.