Warsoul Weapon

Options
124»

Comments

• brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    How much would it take for a guild to farm a warsoul?
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    How much would it take for a guild to farm a warsoul?

Just farming?
    About a year of everyone farming cube non stop for chips, if it's a big land owning fac?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Warsoul mats will get nerfed just like how they nerfed wiz along time ago b:victory

It will..right?b:sad
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well I doubt someone will single-handedly cash shop a warsoul weapon on a pve server when nirvana is the same besides the +50 attack level. If anything I predict a guild will obtain a warsoul weapon first, if I changed my bet to first server to have a farmed warsoul I would put my money on lost city. Most people on lost city realize that nirvana and rank8 is more than enough to be overpowered so the people who have already spent 20k+ don't need to spend more.

If I don't see a warsoul weapon on DW for another month I'm gonna be b:angry.

*cough* *cough*

(no I'm not talking about myself)
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There is something funny and sad at the same time...

If somehow the server shuts down permanently, all those "precious" warsoul items (aka 40k$ items) are instantly worth 0.

Wouldn't you have rather bought the car instead? :p
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There is something funny and sad at the same time...

If somehow the server shuts down permanently, all those "precious" warsoul items (aka 40k$ items) are instantly worth 0.

Wouldn't you have rather bought the car instead? :p

That car is also going to be worth 0 one day. It's all on your perspective of what's important. You think bill gates would care about another car if he really liked this game and wanted a warsoul?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That car is also going to be worth 0 one day. It's all on your perspective of what's important. You think bill gates would care about another car if he really liked this game and wanted a warsoul?

Bill Gates makes more money in a week than the average person makes in 10 years. If he wanted a warsoul, it would be chump change to him.

Bill Gates buying a warsoul would be akin to me buying a bag of chips.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Bill Gates makes more money in a week than the average person makes in 10 years. If he wanted a warsoul, it would be chump change to him.

Bill Gates buying a warsoul would be akin to me buying a bag of chips.

That was the entire point of my post, it depends on your perspective of what's important b:sweat
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Wtf_cosin - Dreamweaver
    Wtf_cosin - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    A friend who plays PW China told me someone spent almost USD 40K just to get the first warsoul in their server.

It's just pure insanity and the game devs are laughing their way to the banks in their new BMW coupes

you can't exactly buy alot of coupes with 40k. And theres nothing in the bank if you spent it on the coupes.
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you can't exactly buy alot of coupes with 40k. And theres nothing in the bank if you spent it on the coupes.

That person is only 1 out of the many playing the game in China. What was mentioned was that 1 person spending that much to be the first to get it done. What wasn't mentioned are the many who are spending here and there and some on the way to getting it done. Add that up it is a lot.

The gaming population in China is one of the largest and one of the most intense. Players have been known to kill one another in reality over virtual items.

The online gaming market in China grew to $1.6 billion in 2007, and is expected to exceed $3 Billion in 2010. Growth was driven in part by China's most popular online game, Netease's Fantasy Westward Journey, which now has 1.66 million peak concurrent users. Another contributor is Giant's Zhengtu Online, which has 1.52 million peak concurrent users. <-- quoted from wikipedia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_gaming_in_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China

"In 2006 and 2007 and the first quarter of 2008, Perfect World launched five self-developed 3D massively multiplayer online role playing games, or MMORPGs, namely, Perfect World, Legend of Martial Arts, Perfect World II, Zhu Xian, and Chi Bi and its first online casual game, Hot Dance Party.

"In the first quarter of 2008, these games recorded approximately 660,000 average concurrent users in China.

"Perfect World plans to develop more online games, including two-dimensional, or 2D, games, with a variety of themes, cultural characteristics, and features that appeal to different segments of the online game player community.
    source http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2009/06/14/china-online-gaming-perfect-world-pwrd/

P/s are you an alt of a PW dev?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like BMW.

Lexus not so much...

**** Mercedes Benz.

It'd be cheaper to mix farming mats//buying them. You can buy belial souls for like 18m each... that's like 36m for 3 pieces of the most expensive fragments... So 12m ea for them.

inb4 peoplehavenothingbettertodowiththeirlives.
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yes, but there is still the huge difference between reality and virtual reality ...

With a warsoul....well GG you can kill alot of ppl in a game...with a car you can do it in real life....

k that was a joke, but now seriously, most would have something in real life then in a game imo
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ehee - Lost City
    Ehee - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like BMW.

Lexus not so much...

**** Mercedes Benz.

It'd be cheaper to mix farming mats//buying them. You can buy belial souls for like 18m each... that's like 36m for 3 pieces of the most expensive fragments... So 12m ea for them.

inb4 peoplehavenothingbettertodowiththeirlives.

tried before and got ONE fragment when i turn in 3 goldb:sad
    me gush you.
  • AcceIerator - Heavens Tear
    AcceIerator - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    there'll be a warsoul in HT soon... b:chuckle
    just wait and see

I wonder who that would be b:chuckle
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited March 2010