Tierd of Nix?

Options

Comments

• Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Psh, haven't you heard? Tideborns are the new latest and greatest QQ. Sorry nixes, but Tideborns are the greatest QQ generators of all time. Of all time.
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Don`t you think that something for 80 mil don`t deserve to be OP ? b:angry

p.s. I WANT NIX
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Psh, haven't you heard? Tideborns are the new latest and greatest QQ. Sorry nixes, but Tideborns are the greatest QQ generators of all time. Of all time.
    b:shocked
    When did the ranking change?
    I remember it as-

1)Anni packs (under any name)
    2)Tideborns
    3)Useless stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle

Ya... Sins are the new QQ topic... we dont care about nixes now

P.S And stop qqing venos about others qq threads about this... just let them be lol b:chuckle
  • Sekhmett - Harshlands
    Sekhmett - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    They will always do it if people want nix tips on either side they can go to the class based forums if they don't know how to fight one observe veno forums. Or use the search function for the 100+ other nix tip threads.

Is Phoenix really such a difficult word to say and pronounce ? Is Hercules that much harder ? Its appalling to think what the English language will look like say twenty years down the road if the use of these contractions continue.

Being in the educational system, I get to see first hand the results. Most high school graduates can barely even speak English, let alone read or write. Perhaps, we will just grunt at each other in the future the way primitive man once did. Those that think this is comical, think again.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I honestly haven't seen that many people "QQing" about the Nix lately. :/ TB on the other hand....b:chuckle
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh god damn you why did u started a new thread about QQ nix we hhad peace with tideborn QQ nooo >.<
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    any class can take out a nix veno in little to no time at all

says who? b:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the topic is now about QQing about people abbreviating phoenix and hercules.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Of course, just use Heaven's Flame and true emptiness, it's so simple. Why didn't I think of that?
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I know right. Lemme just go **** the game and use True Emptiness on my archer. Brb b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I still didn't learn Heaven's Flame, maybe I should just stun the veno and fist her to death?
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I still didn't learn Heaven's Flame, maybe I should just stun the veno and fist her to death?

Naw, you don't want to be stunning the veno. It's not like she's controlling the Nix.

You want to grab your slingshot and throw pellets at the burning chicken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Naw, you don't want to be stunning the veno. It's not like she's controlling the Nix.

So I should only try to kill the bird and just completely ignore the veno's existence? Hmm...
    IT'S JUST CRAZY ENOUGH TO WORK!!!
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So I should only try to kill the bird and just completely ignore the veno's existence? Hmm...
    IT'S JUST CRAZY ENOUGH TO WORK!!!

Exactly, my boy. Welcome to the world of rocket science! Where pets are the targets and not the venos, barbs wear arcane armor for that extra magical protection and archers all use dual hammers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Hold up. I remember reading that that was too risky unless you had level 10 Frostblade or at least Immac Amethysts sharded to supplement. Did something change recently? =O
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hold up. I remember reading that that was too risky unless you had level 10 Frostblade or at least Immac Amethysts sharded to supplement. Did something change recently? =O

How could I have forgotten the level 10 Frostblade? Somebody slap my wrist, please.

Although... who uses amethyst shards any more? Alabaster shards are all the rage these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Alabasters? Pfft you noob what you need to use are Ruby shards, I have 2 of those suckers in my sword and now I'm epic >:D

Btw what should I shard my gear with? it's still unsharded :(
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    For all of you out there who QQ about a veno being to powerfull because of nix, then keep reading this thread.

If ur a bm like me its pretty simple to take out a veno with a nix. The main way to do it is to take out the nix itself since its a veno's main form to stun. When you engage in pvp use roar of the pride on the veno and nix at the same time. Then use ur non aoe skills due to reflect wich will cause alot of damage. If you have a good genie and your lvling up your HF then use HF and true emptyness (since Nix is in the air at all times) and you can pretty much 1 shot the nix. The veno is left helpless to run for her life and you can use alter of marrow magical to tank any of their now only magic attacks.

Plz people stop saying a Nix is OP. Cuz the people who pay 300+ dollars to get one POOR INVESTMENT.b:chuckle

This is a thread to help people deal with things considered over powerd. Please post complaints you hear and solutions

I agree 300 dollars for a nix is a pretty poor investment compared to HF + True Emptiness.

Bms can 1 shoot people with a strength build genie, it will only costs them a few spirits points.

Cant see how your post helps anyone tho since majority of classes cant roll their head over the keyboard to kill people with a genie b:sweat

Seems you only wanted to show of a combo you successfully pulled of in a duel lol

Also who the hell complains about nixes anymore O_O

We complain about packs, tideborn related and new forum layout >.<
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I agree 300 dollars for a nix is a pretty poor investment compared to HF + True Emptiness.

Bms can 1 shoot people with a strength build genie, it will only costs them a few spirits points.

Cant see how your post helps anyone tho since majority of classes cant roll their head over the keyboard to kill people with a genie b:sweat

Seems you only wanted to show of a combo you successfully pulled of in a duel lol

Also who the hell complains about nixes anymore O_O

We complain about packs, tideborn related and new forum layout >.<

I still complain about nixes, they're evil and mean and I love my frost nix! she's so awesome! btw can you believe we haven't gotten more anni packs yet, that's amazing! and.. uh.. wait what's a nix?
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is a thread to help people deal with things considered over powerd. Please post complaints you hear and solutions
    Things overpowered huh? ok then

People think sins are OP. Well thats cuz a long time ago archers decided anything that can hit them is automatically OP.

1) We can barely kill HA at all.

2) We hit so hard that against physical reflect we just kill ourselves

3) Well over half the people that QQ about sins being OP never played a sin.

We're not OP you QQers are just lazy and too caught up in your QQ to figure out our weaknesses. So my solution for you is to play one, take note of our weak spots, and SHUT UP!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options

People think sins are OP. Well thats cuz a long time ago archers decided anything that can hit them is automatically OP.

We're not OP you QQers are just lazy and too caught up in your QQ to figure out our weaknesses. So my solution for you is to play one, take note of our weak spots, and SHUT UP!

Because porting right to a squishy while invisible, stun locking them, then **** their brains out with crit crit crit isn't OP? yeah ok...

OH! And the best part is when your sorry **** fails to kill a squishy you go invisible and run away. Sins and nixes are both majorly OP, you play a sin so you won't openly admit they're OP but if you've actually fought a sin with the other classes, you'd know how OP they are.
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Because porting right to a squishy while invisible, stun locking them, then **** their brains out with crit crit crit isn't OP? yeah ok...

OH! And the best part is when your sorry **** fails to kill a squishy you go invisible and run away. Sins and nixes are both majorly OP, you play a sin so you won't openly admit they're OP but if you've actually fought a sin with the other classes, you'd know how OP they are.
    There's been so many *******s like you saying the same thing on every version of the game. If Assassins were really OP, the devs would've nerfed us by now. They obviously believe we're not OP so you and all other QQers should shut the **** up. You're just wasting you're breath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There's been so many *******s like you saying the same thing on every version of the game. If Assassins were really OP, the devs would've nerfed us by now. They obviously believe we're not OP so you and all other QQers should shut the **** up. You're just wasting you're breath.

How is stating what I believe about sins Q.Qing? I'm simply saying they're OP and why I believe them to be so, and the Devs wouldn't nerf them anyway. OP is being able to faceroll your keyboard and kill someone, which is exactly what sins and venos can do to LA and squishy classes. HA is the only class that really makes you think "Hmm, I should actually try tactics instead of press 1,2,3, and 4".

Just because you're OP doesn't mean you can't be taken down, it simply means it's much harder to take you down. Of course... if you were to be nerfed I'd come kill you over and over just because of your immature whining on the forums. Actually, I think I'll do that anyway... Go white please. b:cute
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Wait, you're actually using the devs not fixing a problem as an argument for there not being one? b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh

I guess the game must be flawless then...
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I agree totally sins are not OP they're even kinda gimp 95+ since the class is not patched.

They have no triple spark, no lvl 79 skills, no lvl 100 skills, no sage/demon skills and 99% of the weapons out there for higher lvl sins sucks and cost a fortune to make. Only way to get a decent endgame weapon is Nirvana daggers - which only 0.0001% of the sins will afford.

They have to depend on genie skills to even tickle heavy armor users, which really only works pre 95, than people have to much hp and def to even get a charm tick from bramble rage or thunderstorm.

Sins will also get 2-3 shoot in pretty much any form of party pvp as soon as deaden nerves and stealth is on cooldown. They really dont work at all for TW since the mechanic/strategy around TWs is build around having mele classes making a safe path in front for the range DDs with stuns. A sin does not have range, he also cant run in the front with the Bms/barbs to stun since he dont have the defense for it.

The class is pretty sad atm, only very good for 1v1 ganking people below lvl 90.
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My point is that sins being OP is QQed about in excess in every Perfect World game version. The devs would take notice of that and at the very least tell the GMs whats going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    For all of you out there who QQ about a veno being to powerfull because of nix, then keep reading this thread.

If ur a bm like me its pretty simple to take out a veno with a nix. The main way to do it is to take out the nix itself since its a veno's main form to stun. When you engage in pvp use roar of the pride on the veno and nix at the same time. Then use ur non aoe skills due to reflect wich will cause alot of damage. If you have a good genie and your lvling up your HF then use HF and true emptyness (since Nix is in the air at all times) and you can pretty much 1 shot the nix. The veno is left helpless to run for her life and you can use alter of marrow magical to tank any of their now only magic attacks.

Plz people stop saying a Nix is OP. Cuz the people who pay 300+ dollars to get one POOR INVESTMENT.b:chuckle

I got 2 nixes...
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    Sezan - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Tired of stupid threads anyone? b:surrender
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My point is that sins being OP is QQed about in excess in every Perfect World game version. The devs would take notice of that and at the very least tell the GMs whats going on.

You're a bit mixed up, aren't you boy?

GMs don't code this game. That would be the devs.
    GMs would be the people noticing the excess QQ of how TBs are so OP and would tell the devs.
    How you ever thought devs answered to GMs I just won't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]