Tierd of Nix?

MarkoS - Raging Tide
MarkoS - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
For all of you out there who QQ about a veno being to powerfull because of nix, then keep reading this thread.

If ur a bm like me its pretty simple to take out a veno with a nix. The main way to do it is to take out the nix itself since its a veno's main form to stun. When you engage in pvp use roar of the pride on the veno and nix at the same time. Then use ur non aoe skills due to reflect wich will cause alot of damage. If you have a good genie and your lvling up your HF then use HF and true emptyness (since Nix is in the air at all times) and you can pretty much 1 shot the nix. The veno is left helpless to run for her life and you can use alter of marrow magical to tank any of their now only magic attacks.

Plz people stop saying a Nix is OP. Cuz the people who pay 300+ dollars to get one POOR INVESTMENT.b:chuckle

This is a thread to help people deal with things considered over powerd. Please post complaints you hear and solutions
Post edited by MarkoS - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    your kidding rite? -.-
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shutup No more nix qq please its been beat into the ground.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    no one cares
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MarkoS - Raging Tide
    MarkoS - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I posted this because of all the noobs who QQ about how "OP" the nix is.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    They will always do it if people want nix tips on either side they can go to the class based forums if they don't know how to fight one observe veno forums. Or use the search function for the 100+ other nix tip threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaina - Raging Tide
    Jaina - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OMG LOOK!! A VENO FLYING OVER ME AND NIX HITTING ME!! I must fuel my **** off to get her, hope she was a slow mount and then aoe stun. After that i will target the nix and hit her for chi so i can use dragons and kill her. At this point veno realized i suck balls and is healing the pet and stunning me. I died to a pet with no PvP dmg reduction but still i suck cause nix's are not OP on HA users.. PRO tip dude
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Gasp! A HA user doesn't think a nix is op. Quick make a thread! All those dozens of arcane and LA users who have said otherwise must be idiots.

edit: ninja'd :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    any class can take out a nix veno in little to no time at all

however, just like any class, if the nix veno gets the drop on you, you tend to be screwed

the QQ is because people get killed, not so much the fact they killed by said nix veno

however the CS-bought bird is kinda a big fat target to direct their QQ at
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    b:beatenup I just realized you misspelled tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Protip: venos can use genies too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why on earth do you care if "n00bs QQ about a nix"

Quite obviously the thread is merely to brag about your "amazing nix slaying combo" (which most BM's already know about).

A skilled veno, and take note of the word skilled, is not that easy to kill even without a nix. For starters they can purge. Past 9x can have a high defence. They can also amp, soul transfuse and foxform, and a veno's magic stings pretty hard if they refine their weapon well. And alot of venos have fast channeling and a few back-up pets.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I believe he went white name for tha first tima evar and managed to wtfown someone..
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • GothicAngeI - Heavens Tear
    GothicAngeI - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I believe he went white name for tha first tima evar ..

You sure he's not on about duels ???

When you engage in pvp use roar of the pride on the veno and nix at the same time. Then use ur non aoe skills due to reflect wich will cause alot of damage
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    For all of you out there who QQ about a veno being to powerfull because of nix, then keep reading this thread.

If ur a bm like me its pretty simple to take out a veno with a nix. The main way to do it is to take out the nix itself since its a veno's main form to stun. When you engage in pvp use roar of the pride on the veno and nix at the same time. Then use ur non aoe skills due to reflect wich will cause alot of damage. If you have a good genie and your lvling up your HF then use HF and true emptyness (since Nix is in the air at all times) and you can pretty much 1 shot the nix. The veno is left helpless to run for her life and you can use alter of marrow magical to tank any of their now only magic attacks.

Plz people stop saying a Nix is OP. Cuz the people who pay 300+ dollars to get one POOR INVESTMENT.b:chuckle

This is a thread to help people deal with things considered over powerd. Please post complaints you hear and solutions

your strategy does not consider what type of build you're dealing with.... a heavy veno with sage fox form can have nearly double your physical defense... a demon veno with demon summer sprint cannot be stunned and their fox form allows them to outrun a barb... usually these type of things come down to whoever gets the first lick. You also assume that you get the choice of jumping them instead of the other way around.

so lets say you run in and do what you just said... your stun gives them enough time to demon spark if they are demon and potentially one shot you.

Also there are fun things on th genie like absolute domain which will give them time to put up a bramble hood... have to consider all possibilities.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Expel fox form purge expel spark dead BM end of story
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    your strategy does not consider what type of build you're dealing with.... a heavy veno with sage fox form can have nearly double your physical defense...
    wood pots
    a demon veno with demon summer sprint cannot be stunned and their fox form allows them to outrun a barb...
    let them run
    usually these type of things come down to whoever gets the first lick. You also assume that you get the choice of jumping them instead of the other way around.
    that is assumed, because only HA can survive when veno+nix get first hit (i'm assuming as well)
    so lets say you run in and do what you just said... your stun gives them enough time to demon spark if they are demon and potentially one shot you.
    whack them a couple times, then use one of the myriad of other stuns
    Also there are fun things on th genie like absolute domain which will give them time to put up a bramble hood... have to consider all possibilities.
    your point? stun stun and more stun is the order of the day

asdsasdsasds
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ohh.. It's a duel. GTFO and don't let door hit ur bum.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Reminds OP that while your working over the Veno, their husband is coming up behind you and preparing to show your hiney a workout it doesn't want.

hubby.jpg

~S
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yeah pretty simple to pull out another pet... I'm talking non-duel here. And lets not forget about the retaliation from their friends who are hanging nearby...
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Or just ignore the nix and go straight for the Veno...
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • avenged911221
    avenged911221 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    er, a good veno would nix you from their heal range, when the nix stun wears off, lucky scarab, then kite you until death. GL HF WITH UR IDEA.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm tired of these dumb Threads about the Nix being overpowered. b:irritated

*Leaves Thread.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Best joke I've read in a while.

You do know that the veno probably isn't in your roar of the pride range when the nix is beating on you, right?

↑ Proof of failure, end of the thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I fully agree with the title of this thread, even though it's spelled wrong. I am tired of the Nix.....tired of not having one. b:lipcurl
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The main way to do it is to take out the nix itself since its a veno's main form to stun.

lulz

Ignore the nix, kill the veno. Two birds, one stone. If the veno is too high a level for you, it won't matter if you try to kill either.

It's not nixes your level you have to worry about, it's ones 5-10 levels and higher. Nix your level is just a minor annoyance.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lulz

Ignore the nix, kill the veno. Two birds, one stone. If the veno is too high a level for you, it won't matter if you try to kill either.

It's not nixes your level you have to worry about, it's ones 5-10 levels and higher. Nix your level is just a minor annoyance.

^ true i usaually use throat cut when trying to deal with a troublesome nix if it gets that far then i do my thing to the veno before she turns bramble on, if i get the first jump on the veno i can pull this off however if the veno lives to long the curse wears off on the nix and then im in trouble espicially if veno gets bramble on in the middle of my attacks which end in me running away in stealth if bleed dont get meb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • saliith
    saliith Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The nix won't kill you since you're a HA user, the veno however will, and from the looks of it, you've been fighting venos that send in nix and...well, that's probably about all they do.

Btw, how does your ''awesome'' combo work on HA venos? What if the veno pulls out another nix when you depleted your whole chi / genie / and possibly some apothecary pots?
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh mighty sage, please in your wisdom see fit to teach me the secrets of soloing harpy wraith. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    saliith wrote: »
    The nix won't kill you since you're a HA user, the veno however will, and from the looks of it, you've been fighting venos that send in nix and...well, that's probably about all they do.

Btw, how does your ''awesome'' combo work on HA venos? What if the veno pulls out another nix when you depleted your whole chi / genie / and possibly some apothecary pots?

*hits shadow escape rapidly* b:shockedb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OP:

FYI, Nix QQ has been done and over with for almost half a year now. We all know how to beat it, no matter what the class. So uhm...yeah...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]