Tierd of Nix?

13»

Comments

• Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I don't think the devs answer to the GMs, and I don't think the GMs code this game. The GMs would let the devs know about the massive QQ, and the devs would tell the GMs what's going so the GMs could stop the QQ, cuz I'm sure they hate it too, having to moderate the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I don't think the devs answer to the GMs, and I don't think the GMs code this game. The GMs would let the devs know about the massive QQ, and the devs would tell the GMs what's going so the GMs could stop the QQ, cuz I'm sure they hate it too, having to moderate the forums.

By now, any player with half a brain would realise that devs are incredibly stingy with information . The devs aren't telling the GMs anything about what's going on and they don't give a damn how much the forums QQ about things.

The devs don't care what we think. The GMs get told very, very little.

And ↑ was old news we all worked out a very long time ago. Your logic is still incredibly flawed if you think devs care and will tell the GMs what's going on besides a "We're working on it."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There's been so many *******s like you saying the same thing on every version of the game. If Assassins were really OP, the devs would've nerfed us by now. They obviously believe we're not OP so you and all other QQers should shut the **** up. You're just wasting you're breath.

Tell me this is a joke.

You honestly mean to tell me that the developers not fixing something means it's perfect?

That is wrong on so many levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    How the hell did you get sins being perfect out of sins not being OP o.o

I never said sins were perfect, no class is perfect, every class has its flaws. These flaws give a checks and balances system between the classes. There are checks and balances in place even for the sins. We are not OP, we're not even complete yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    When a cleric with nice armor (+2'd 3 flawless-socketed full TT70 (with mold pants)) gets oneshot by a sin 12 levels lower than him with a meh wep (+2 unsocketed TT60), I think there's plenty of reason for QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric