Question: best way to "cheat" the game?

124»

Comments

• Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *starts building underground shelter* b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • Kama - Dreamweaver
    Kama - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm going to go with wizzy especially if you plan to go 90+
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    One question: will you be doing this with both the characters in a squad or outside of squad? As you know, being in a squad when grinding reduces the experience you can obtain. If its out of squad, you would also get less experience per kill if two players are to target the same mob. Even if you do use hyper exp stones, its exp gain will still be dwarfed. The only advantage is killing faster, but the mobs don't spawn immediately after its killed and you'll just have to run around looking for more.
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The first page of this thread and I was on the floor laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Looking at this from the point of view of other players around you, undoubtedly more than a few will notice something strange about your characters actions . Im tipping you'll probably get reported alot for suspected botting, and'or asked alot of questions leading to spending most of the time explaining. Prob not worth it mate.

I dont know much at all about 3rd party programs or key cloning and such that people have mentioned in the thread , however I do see both sides of wether this could be against tos or not.
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".