Question for KD.

1235»

Comments

• Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Justifying me as a idiot on a forum is dumb because most of the people on these forums are in fact idiot's. Just look at how you type you are some what of a idiot don't you think!b:bye

Yes I completely agree but I wasn't pointing out the way you type. It was more your "diss," kind of lame don't you think?
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yes I completely agree but I wasn't pointing out the way you type. It was more your "diss," kind of lame don't you think?

I'm not real good with come backs when I'm half a sleep, Q_Q.b:surrender
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not real good with come backs when I'm half a sleep, Q_Q.b:surrender

Well then, you're forgiven b:pleased
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well then, you're forgiven b:pleased

b:thanksb:thanks
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kylin and Kingdom are pussies lol they daren't have it out to see who would own it all

so therefore it's forever going to stay half Kylin half Kingdom

and like someone said earlier there is no chance of a small faction or any non land owning faction to get anywhere because Kylin and Kingdom are now too rich/geared better/high lvl from the TW lands money and wages

200 L337 players in full tasty expensive armour against maybe 80-120 mediocre equipped players from another guild is not going to go down well lol

only my opinion but as i can see kd and ky must have it out in some sort of epic month long battle

(maybe smaller guilds can get a sniff of tw lands in the mayhem?)
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tbh, I'm baffled that KD is still considered a "powerhouse" on this server.

If you look closely you will notice that KD:
    - has barely 80 people to TW every week.
    - have ****ty gears in general.
    - Have Taboo (you have my condolences)
    - have an abundance of internal problems (rpking, only selected few farm gears, cliques forming and not helping others, etc).
    - Internal struggle between members (just read the KD application and public section on their forums, soo funny)
    - A lot of the old KD core has left/quit the game (I have no idea who is considered a core KD member anymore..)
    - Have Taboo (he's so bad that I had to put him twice)
    - Lack leadership (Icon, RaYver then Micheal.. who is next? Taboo? Ligea?)

KD is their own worst enemy + they have Tabbo.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Agreed, thats what i was talking about in another thread about kylin being concidered underdogs all the time...

Man, does this guy obsess much or what? holy fack lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ok let me put my part in the "discussion"

well KD is a good faction.. first to get a land of the server (King Feast if i'm right) while ky failed its first week due to low attendance..

KD has been lately victim of some faction drama (of what i heard from the kds and ex kds) leading them to lose people.. KY lost people too.. mainly playing on RT server because they thought KD was CQ... Saying that KD is getting stronger is not true.. they lost kirbie one of the best veno always killing me in def(101 wf), Chronex(good barb CATA), hellzdemon (+12 hh100 dealing 8k gush non crit) and maybe more that i dont even know.

Our attack on City of the Lost last week was a complete fail even if we won... reason : poor attendance because kylin has tons of european members as myself.. they cant really attend wars. Lvl2 tw should have been a 1 push attack since kd was being ganked... we didnt do our part on the first push so tw lasted long.. no fun for me when we dont do what we need to do.

Our attack on 1k Streans is a lvl1 TW.. completely different of what u guys know abt tw. KD cannot defend against us on 1k.. and if they attack 1k next week we wont be able to defend too. thats all..our factions are too equal in power to be able to defend.

Now calling for help i think its abt Banz.. yeh u wanted the rank8 archer in KD maybe to help u win against us but banZz wont attack us. most of his friends are in KY, he joined just to tw against zulu.. dont u see he doesnt even talk on KD's faction chat? heard its boring as hell but w/e b:chuckle
    Prodigy attacking Kylin... i know many alts of kd in there.. fake bid more plox

This week tw when we were defending for 2.30hrs was really fun. i was placed in defence to pew pew your clerics.. guess i did a nice job.. it brought me into pvp ranking list(never rpked with my ea char) good comunication with my squad. and we did a nice job.. we could have lost that tw i wouldnt even mind cause it was a nice tw even though there was low attendance again... 14.00 east is sick...

Zulu - Why would zulu attack KD? we all know zulu has so many kd alts... Mr taboo is in there too ... the marshal of kd wont let zulu do that right? and we all saw in open pvp kd calling zulu or zulu calling kd(but i wonder who in kd will pk)... 2 days ago MDT pked Pinkerbell in ToA when we were going to farm 3-1... QQs and QQs on WC and calling us out... wat do we see? 14 people kd and zulu utd to pk a squad of KY... but anyway they all died after we equipped charms... so please stop the fake bids

So even though KD has been losing tw since 2 weeks doesnt mean they are failing or falling apart.. maybe they just need time to see why they are losing and work on it.. looking forward to get good tws again..

Kylin represents longevity, luck and prosperity. we wont bow in front of anyone and i think the whole server can see it.. this is NOT LOST CITY SERVER
    Chronex's bro plays his char now i thougth he said hed be back bussy in RL or something
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cleon, I've posted the same thing all over Kingdom's forums and in their guild chat. Some people have begun to improve their gear, but on the whole attendance and performance is still abysmal. While a few people have begun to step up their game recently (which is helping), it's not a situation which a handful of people can turn around.

And in order to be leader, I'd actually have to be in the guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010

- has barely 80 people to TW every week.
    - have ****ty gears in general.
    - have an abundance of internal problems (rpking, only selected few farm gears, cliques forming and not helping others, etc).
    - Internal struggle between members (just read the KD application and public section on their forums, soo funny)
    - A lot of the old KD core has left/quit the game (I have no idea who is considered a core KD member anymore..)

As MD would say ROFLb:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kdguy - Harshlands
    Kdguy - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cleon, I've posted the same thing all over Kingdom's forums and in their guild chat. Some people have begun to improve their gear, but on the whole attendance and performance is still abysmal. While a few people have begun to step up their game recently (which is helping), it's not a situation which a handful of people can turn around.

And in order to be leader, I'd actually have to be in the guild.

in order to be a pker you actuall have to PVP llawllll
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    in order to be a pker you actuall have to PVP llawllll

i'm a pker b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]