Question for KD.

Comments

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    a +11 bow without cash shopping. Ligeia does
    Mine's still only +10 b:surrender
    WTB Refine transfer for Recasting before I +11.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I just have a hard time believing anyone can have a +11 bow without cash shopping. Ligeia does, but he's probably the only one on the server.

If you want high refines without cash shopping just get yourself a level 100 veno wife who enjoys farming. b:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    pvp doesn't cost money, plus it's funnier when you kill someone when you only have 6k hp to work with. just chain ad + 12 second immune and lul at people with +12 cv bows
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @ Taarloor - Don't put words in my mouth. J and I left because the guild biitches and whines too much. We might enjoy the company of some of the people but tbh I can't stand half the people in the guild. Thank god Arma kicked one. Kkthx. We tried to help you but you don't listen because you have some big bad male pride and that got old. The end.

I cashshopped but basically all I did was buy dolls, tellies, and fashion and I still get out there and PvP. You're an idiot if you believe CSing is the only way to PvP. I can stay alive for a decent amount of time even being an arcane EP. Yeah I know this is going to come with a lot of, "Oh you're a golddigger" comments but if you ask anyone who knows me and talks to be in vent, I actually know what I'm doing half the time. Also, just because you have good gear doesn't mean you don't suck monkey balls.

I was in Kylin so you guys can't deny you have a few of the biggest cashshoppers in there. KD has cashshoppers too but the difference is we admit we have big spenders. It's getting old that Kylin members deny their cashshopping. Like Taboo said, compare the gears of KD and KY, any child would know Kylin's gear is more OP. I do luff my KY friends though even if they CS. ;D

Duckie makes me laugh. <3

Wow. I finally made a post in the big people threads. :3
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im really sick of having this conversation, it would be nice if a kylin member would just come out and say, yes we are better geared than KD, cash shopping or no cash shopping. Its not a secret, i see it, other KD members see it, Kylin members know it, people with brains in other guilds see it, so just say it and we never have to have a stupid cash shop debate again.

Lol. You obviously are blind. Take a look at my gear some time and you will see what an occasional CSer has.

Again: yes Kylin has CSers, as well as KD. The end.b:bye
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There's a Nirvana BH?
    Can u plz grow up a bit? theres seriously besns hereb:chuckle
    Notice that the only people that pvp are huge cash shoppers. With exception of like hellsarcher and barbs, the only people that pvp all day are cash shoppers with amazing gear. And they mostly didn't start pvp'ing at all until they got all that gear.

With that being said, when I get rank 8 I'll pvp all day (wish me luck getting rank 8 from one or two fb's per month)
    Sure.. i wonder why i am on pvp ranking without rpking.. i farmed coins for my lunar with the help of XuLin (loan). only +6 it because i dont play 20/24 7/7 like some archer and veno of kdb:chuckle... i farmed my event cape with all the +10vit stones in it... all the gears i have i farmed coins for it. i pvp since i am lvl45 or so...
    whats a cash shopper? is that someone who shops for cash i dont understand . IDC if u CS or farm TT all day and nite for ur gear i want a fun TW this weekend b:cool. PS Tell Cleon to stop pulling cata in human i hear that gives barb's less hp

A bm using physical marrow against an archer shouldnt be allowed to talk..b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    A bm using physical marrow against an archer shouldnt be allowed to talk..b:cute

Fate you nab!! don't mention that...I wanna hit my 9k thunder shocks on 9x bms shhhhh
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    all my gear is non cash shopped b:thanks
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Fate you nab!! don't mention that...I wanna hit my 9k thunder shocks on 9x bms shhhhh

b:sad sorry stayneb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol. You obviously are blind. Take a look at my gear some time and you will see what an occasional CSer has.

Again: yes Kylin has CSers, as well as KD. The end.b:bye

In that case, KD doesnt cash shop cause i dont cash shop.

Note to MindCrime, i am aware you have sht gear and are a non factor, that doesnt change anything i stated earlier. Also how many more times do you want to say "derp derp KY has cash shoppers as well as KD, the end lolololol"

I dont know why Crimson doesnt have more land They have lvl 100s as well as KD. so, no lvl difference right? Grow a brain stop trying to prove everything i say wrong, with sht logic and dumb posts. aight, peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    PS Tell Cleon to stop pulling cata in human i hear that gives barb's less hpb:chuckle

LOL! I heard that Micheal calls me food b:cry

Anyways, I just have to perdition when I see a BM in my squad using Heaven's Flames on 4-5 Mages on KD's defense. Seeing them all drop is just too much fun ^^

@Taboo, are you really this butt hurt?

You are spewing this propaganda to make Kylin look bad when you should really be focusing on your own faction, I heard it's not doing so well.
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    10char GG! =]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Note to MindCrime, i am aware you have sht gear and are a non factor, that doesnt change anything i stated earlier. Also how many more times do you want to say "derp derp KY has cash shoppers as well as KD, the end lolololol"

As many times as it takes you to get a clue, Darlin. b:kiss

Hooray for non-factors with sht gear! b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    @Taboo, are you really this butt hurt?

You are spewing this propaganda to make Kylin look bad when you should really be focusing on your own faction, I heard it's not doing so well.

Yes, im very butt hurt right now, i just want to cry. Is all you kylin trolls do is come on here type up some generic, over used, garbage replies to make someone look bad, then follow it up with more lies? Its obviously working well i guess, the server loves you for some reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The irony in your reply is amazing b:dirty
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Awee Taboo stop crying.. u are the mr factor cata puller marshall of kd and its spokesman of the year i heard.. wow so much responsibilities for 1 person.. u must be an awesome guyb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Awee Taboo stop crying.. u are the mr factor cata puller marshall of kd and its spokesman of the year i heard.. wow so much responsibilities for 1 person.. u must be an awesome guyb:cute

He is also Zulu's secret weapon in Zulu's attack TWs b:quiet

On a side note, he 1 shot Chuck Norris at lvl 1.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Yes, im very butt hurt right now, i just want to cry. Is all you kylin trolls do is come on here type up some generic, over used, garbage replies to make someone look bad, then follow it up with more lies? Its obviously working well i guess, the server loves you for some reason.

What lies?
    I've seen more generic blabber out of you than anyone else on this forum. And you have continued your nonsense on to WC now.

What an amazing talent you have there. I'm sure you make KD proud.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

lol, ahh man, who else could get this much of a reaction from this many kylin members but the chuck norris slayer himself? Seriously no matter what i post like 5 Kylin attempt to pick it apart.

@Xulin, no iron there at all, if you knew what irony was youd understand that. You never see me say **** **** like butt hurt and other stupid sayings now do you? no. Also didnt i tell you last time you posted you were banned until we got married?

@Dark fate, sounds about right ;p

@Mindcrime, want a definition of generic? also why wouldnt KD be proud? look how much i get kylin rage by posting simple, harmess responses to sht. you guys crack me up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You never see me say **** ****.

lol... uhhhhhh. no comment

anyway about kd having less heavy CSers the kylin, i won't believe one side or the other untill u get facts. Just picking some random numbers out of your **** is stupid and won't work in the real world. If you really want to prove a point in who has the most csers. Figure an amount of money that qualifys you as a cashshoper (add this in your findings). Then ask every person in both kd and ky how much money they have put into the game. If you guys want to prove a point, at least find something to suport it...

i forget if it was taboo who said ky has more csers then kd or not. b:surrender
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Cielis - Harshlands
    Cielis - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My boots are +1 and I have 2 g8 turquoise shards in my bow.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My boots are +1 and I have 2 g8 turquoise shards in my bow.

prozzzzz

10char
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    i forget if it was taboo who said ky has more csers then kd or not. b:surrender

I have given up on saying they have more cash shoppers, even though i do believe thats the case, and left it as KY has better gear than KD. But all the kylin members seem to take offense with this and start flaming me.

And no, im not going to conduct an experiment to find out anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    idk why people care who cash shops or not,its there cash anyway they can do whatever they want with it...lolb:surrender
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

b:shocked really? taboo kylin needs ub:cute

u are the key of this war...
    u are like Frodo in the lord of the rings
    u are like superman in justice league
    b:dirty

ugh.. are u trying to be the new Brendle of the server?
    Lord Taboo?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shocked really? taboo kylin needs ub:cute

u are the key of this war...
    u are like Frodo in the lord of the rings
    u are like superman in justice league
    b:dirty

ugh.. are u trying to be the new Brendle of the server?
    Lord Taboo?

Taboo doesn't have an ego big enough to come close to Brendle.

If Taboo's ego = Mt. Everest, Brendle's ego = The sun.

EDIT: On a side note, I'm pretty sure Taboo's right. I've been running FC with KD members a lot lately, and I gotta say, their gear is pretty bad. I've never seen a badly geared Kylin. Doesn't mean they don't exist, just that KD gets a lot of grief when in reality it's probably only like their 10-15 best members with the gear everyone QQ's about, and most of those don't even play.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    idk why people care who cash shops or not,its there cash anyway they can do whatever they want with it...lolb:surrender
    I think it's more the denial of it occurring and the dismissal that it makes any sort of difference which is annoying people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Amazing fact: The cash shop is an integral and imperative feature of PWI and the single-thing holding this entire game alive.

Another fact: It is amazing how like-minded the majority of "hardcore/dedicated" gamers are. They all think, talk, and act exactly the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Cookiecutter - Harshlands
    Cookiecutter - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Amazing fact: any faction that owns most of the map automatically becomes hated
    PartyAnimalb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s Mai theme songb:laugh
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Amazing fact: Most ppl that PvP actively think they are good at it compared to those who are not that active. :D

Another fact: Alot of ppl decided to play female chars when they are male in reality. :D

Fact: Alot of ppl suck.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.