Animal Form

Comments

• Markvib - Heavens Tear
    Markvib - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    At least make it a cash shop item to have barbs in different forms. As of now kind of silly for Barbs to buy fashion since we spend so much time in Beast form.
    But I would prefer it free. b:victory
  • CherryMuffin - Harshlands
    CherryMuffin - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am a veno myself and i do want diff. forms it's cool and all if ur a tiger barb of a fox but it's really boring turing into a fox why not a bunny or deer maybe a bat thig but i belive that barbs should have more freedom cause they can only change body shape and eye color come on venos have more will i think that they could a lest change fur tone dont take this as a put down the game rocks and it's good just a thoughtb:cute
  • seratinitia
    seratinitia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I would love to have more transform options for the untamed, both sexes!

A cat that turns into a fox is kinda weird =/ Plus, how cool would it be to run around as a deer? Or some kick **** bat? xD

Tiger ARE cool...but I would so be a barb if I could be a bad **** panda. I love pandas <3

b:victory
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    Khalfani - Harshlands Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thread bump! Nearing 300.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *Bites Khalfani* As a shared thought from my siggie, "I refuse to troll this this this .... THING of a forum." TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide, but perhaps, I have to.

*B U M P* I want to see a kick **** panda beating up some bosses out there, and since mods have time to bannhammer me here, I think they are more than obligated to do something about you my friend.

Don't get me wrong, I do understand Mods have nothing to do with what gets added or not, but at least a comment here, or even reading some threads would be a lovely gesture from you all.

And passing the tip to GMs for them to pass it to the Devs (Or however this chain works), because if there is no way to make all our ideas reach them, Is there even a sense in a suggestion thread?
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rebelika_Fay - Sanctuary
    Rebelika_Fay - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yea, I think it would be cool for your human/like form to match your true form... Even if you would have to buy it from the boutique. Bunnies and Pandas walking around... I'm all for it. b:victory
    Rebelika_Fay: 8x Veno
    MinknCookiez: 6x Archer
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    fierax wrote: »
    if youve played WoW it would be like a druid in bear form. slower than tiger wolf or lion but more powerful.

that would be very cool if each animal had their own traits like tiger is powerful attacker and fast runner, panda is powerful attack and defence, lion is powerful defence and fast runner, and wolf is fast runner and fast attack although weaker.

Now that's going a bit far. None of the other classes have to deal with different stats if they choose a different look. Just stick with the different true forms b:victory
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I want my wolf true form already!!!!!!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
    Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes. pwease :3
    9x Barb
    6x Seeker
    6x BM
    6xCleric
    [SIGPIC]http://i38.tinypic.com/nco6ts.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well since gms are adding in Assassin and Physic..(gratz PWI for being the first)why not add in Wolf form or Panda form. Because Tiger form is stock ._.

b:victory

Because:

1. Pandas are too cute, so seeing them being abused by having girls sit on their back is bad. And seeing a panda running as fast as a tiger is kinda ridiculous.

2. Considering that we already have badass humanoid wolves, normal ones would be boring.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Chinese myth says something about a white tiger, forgive me for forgetting exactly what. But for this reason, the only animal form available is white tiger. It's not the only reason, but a big one.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Chinese myth says something about a white tiger, forgive me for forgetting exactly what. But for this reason, the only animal form available is white tiger. It's not the only reason, but a big one.

Like someone else said, this game has strayed far from mythology. Last I checked, emo fashion nor V-front outfits with pistols weren't in chinese mythology. Nor were Tideborns as close as i can tell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whiner - Raging Tide
    Whiner - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Theres elfs with wings in there head in Chinese mythology?
  • hawkflight
    hawkflight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    fierax wrote: »
    if youve played WoW it would be like a druid in bear form. slower than tiger wolf or lion but more powerful.

that would be very cool if each animal had their own traits like tiger is powerful attacker and fast runner, panda is powerful attack and defence, lion is powerful defence and fast runner, and wolf is fast runner and fast attack although weaker.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. I'd be really happy if they'd just make each animal form unique.
    PLEASE, for the love of all that is chocolate. If your advice involves me spending IRL money on this game, save us both the trouble and don't bother. And before you tell me to suck it up and get a job, I have plenty of money, for me it's the principle of the matter. I will be the best, and without spending a dime. Thank you for your time.
  • Geddon - Raging Tide
    Geddon - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'd really like to see more animal forms:D *supports*b:victory

How would it be unfair to other classes, only things barbs can change about their character is eye color... So the ultimate make up for it would be true forms
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Pandas are too cute, so seeing them being abused by having girls sit on their back is bad. And seeing a panda running as fast as a tiger is kinda ridiculous.

There is a panda mount out there (called bad panda or something like that) . And it runs faster than any barb. Both girls, men and beasts sit on their back.
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • juancarlixxxxxir
    juancarlixxxxxir Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes... it would be great if u make the true forms...
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There is a panda mount out there (called bad panda or something like that) . And it runs faster than any barb. Both girls, men and beasts sit on their back.

But it's a BAD Panda, so it's different. It's not a cute panda. So abuse is ok. See what I did there?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Full support.
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Moar please!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carni - Dreamweaver
    Carni - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I totally second this suggestion.
    But for both Venomancers and Barbs ;)

I'd absolutely -love- to run around as a small imp and wreck havoc *cackles*
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Page bump :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ok.. i figuredd out why they wont.

In chinese culture the white tiger iz the most dominant animal of all.... dont u wanna be dominant? and to those who say the devz are in china.. they're in california -.-

so.. ya b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Rikkai - Sanctuary
    Rikkai - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I fully support it! i want to be a lil kitty ^__^ it would be better then a new fashion *gasp*b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Lol dont you just love those random stalkerish guys~b:shocked
    edited March 2010
    b:laugh lolz Rik

• TerminatorX - Lost City
    TerminatorX - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    But it's a BAD Panda, so it's different. It's not a cute panda. So abuse is ok. See what I did there?

What about an anthropomorphous double-axe wielding panda isn't inherently bad*ss?

Btw, a real life panda may look cute, but it's still a bear and will still violently claw your face off with one paw swipe on a random whim. There's a reason we keep them in cages. b:infuriated
    Red Truth. A conditional truth - Pole BMs are epic... as tanks.
    Blue Truth. A possible truth - Full Vit Pole BMs are epic at AoE.
    Golden Truth. The absolute truth - My Pole BM is the most epic on Lost City.
    He who masters truth, masters the world. Maybe. Showering daily helps too.
    edited March 2010
    i loooveeee pandaaaaas

• DJ_Kinetic - Lost City
    DJ_Kinetic - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i know that this idea is well favored but its not likely gonna be picked up because...

this project would require a certain amount of money to develope,but the idea will not become a profit.
    therefore this idea will be discarded due not being able to bring money

it sucks but its true.if you can find a way for that idea to make money, the devs will be all over it
    edited March 2010
    it actually wudnt cost much to make b:surrender

• TerminatorX - Lost City
    TerminatorX - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It would be a good cheap thing for them to do for us.
    Red Truth. A conditional truth - Pole BMs are epic... as tanks.
    Blue Truth. A possible truth - Full Vit Pole BMs are epic at AoE.
    Golden Truth. The absolute truth - My Pole BM is the most epic on Lost City.
    He who masters truth, masters the world. Maybe. Showering daily helps too.
This discussion has been closed.