To Michael..

Options

Comments

• YumYumNoodle - Harshlands
    YumYumNoodle - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    okie okie.. this is turning into troll.. so u all stop it.. and for Taboo , go do some Dishes or something. don't troll my thread. Dont be part of the problem....
    all i understand so far is, i asked question about KD rpking and changed into totally different thing... U can just answer in Simple way e.g " We, as Officers of KD, do not have any power Over our Members, even we keep saying KD is Non-RPK... and weve made Taboo to troll any thread when people talking about KD.."

See..... aint that easy way to say it..?
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hmmmm, did you not attack Evoke after your wife got PKd? She's not in Kylin so she is FTK. And you said "I dont give a fk". So why you commenting on KD?

are u mad because i rolled u charmless and no pots because i had sl on for another 15 minutes? did taar talk to u abt it? if u want i can tell taar to put me as a ftk on evoke's forum so u can "try to pk me"... how 3 9x couldnt stop me from killing u,,, now stop your QQ as u always do.. now that u are 9x u think u are strong.. but its like when u were in LC
    I > U
    and the beginning of the server
    I>U

if u continue talking shet i will kill u no matter what because i have the right to defend my wife.b:bye baddie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppss

Stooooooooooooooopppp

This thread was talking abt Kd rpking right?b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1) it wasnt ray you need to blame, but tekk, thanks for the +8 bro lol, you complain about items that were free to the guild? oh, and i hate to break your heart, but i farmed my own hh99 gear that will be replacing tekks gear soon, so another KD barb gets the benefit of +8 gear, which you will then cry about getting tons of guild funds also.

2) a core person in kylin is basically anyone ive actually heard of in game and not only on the forums. stayne, dark fate, embustero, xulin, bain, others you get the picture.

3) i dont think you read clearly if you think im QQing. although that is a typical reply when you have nothing else to say i guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Saveless>All
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    okie okie.. this is turning into troll.. so u all stop it.. and for Taboo , go do some Dishes or something. don't troll my thread. Dont be part of the problem....
    all i understand so far is, i asked question about KD rpking and changed into totally different thing... U can just answer in Simple way e.g " We, as Officers of KD, do not have any power Over our Members, even we keep saying KD is Non-RPK... and weve made Taboo to troll any thread when people talking about KD.."

See..... aint that easy way to say it..?

Yes, it was about KD pking....go back to the part right before i started posting in this thread, where kylins greatness was randomly brought up again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    next person that reply's on this thread is fail.. b:chuckle
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    next person that reply's on this thread is fail.. b:chuckle

Well think KD should stop rp-- wait what u said? o,0
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well think KD should stop rp-- wait what u said? o,0

no i think this thread should die off seein how pointless it is -_- went off topic to much and spoons isnt here b:sad i miss that dude
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    seriously, you should know by now i wait for threads to turn into ky/kd threads then i jump all over em and wait to see how many death threats i get from angry kylin members. Im completely different in game, the forums are meant for random sht talk and flame bait, and its quite fun, not gunna lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lame.. u guys cant argue to your rpk issues and just try to turn it into another thread.. pretty lame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Im completely different in game, the forums are meant for random sht talk and flame bait, and its quite fun, not gunna lie.

Trying to cover your tracks and preserve your image in-game, I see b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Trying to cover your tracks and preserve your image in-game, I see b:chuckle

You dont know me so its pretty irrelivant what you think. thanks for popping into my thread tho, your always welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    People put so much into TW's and on who wins and loses, honestly I can tell you that imo 2/3 of it is mostly just a massive zerg-fest, the rest is just effective communication and knowing your class-specific role and what to do.

I can't imagine how Kylin could be called carebears, maybe you KD members should come out to some major pk battles more and participate in the fun. Then you wouldn't have to resort to picking on randoms and rpk'ing to get your pk fix.

KD never pk's because I never see their leadership and core members never really come out to pk. The rest of the KD members follow the example set by the major members, and KD gets carebear members as a result. If you look at the factions Timmagicstrg, Nurfed, funlolz/antihero, etc etc started, the leaders have reputations as pk'ers so they attract like-minded people.

I can tell you that I actually get a little bored with TW after it's gone on for 3 hours. Some of the most fun I've had in this game is having 1-on-1 battles or 2-on-3 or 5-on-4 with other players, but sadly less than 1-2% of those fights have been with KD members. I'm not gonna just say I know what goes on in KD but my guess is ppl from KD come out to pk, get a little outnumbered/outgunned, ask in GC for help, no one comes except a few random 7x-8x with little pk experience, leadership tells them to stop wasting their charms or is too busy pve'ing, so they get discouraged and leave.

So this whole thread pointing out all the rpk done by kingdom, just seems highly ironic to me b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    From what ive seen the last few days, it seems like Kylin is allied with everyone. there are 5 guilds that really ever pk, kylin, kingdom, zulu, evoke, takoda. kylin is allied with evoke and takoda, and when KDs around they ally with zulu too. i came out at west gate today to 1v1 MrConce, and he dropped down and flew back up with 5 others to help him, from evoke and kylin. and thus all the fun was gone. TW alliance is one thing, but dont complain about lack of pvp when 80% of the pvping population is an ally of yours, seems like a self inflicted problem to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Jerry!
    Jerry!
    Jerry!
    Just give up arguing Taboo, you gain nothing here... except fem trolls and e-peen points, but that doesnt matter!
    Wonhalt
    edited February 2010
    Options
    People put so much into TW's and on who wins and loses, honestly I can tell you that imo 2/3 of it is mostly just a massive zerg-fest, the rest is just effective communication and knowing your class-specific role and what to do.

I can't imagine how Kylin could be called carebears, maybe you KD members should come out to some major pk battles more and participate in the fun. Then you wouldn't have to resort to picking on randoms and rpk'ing to get your pk fix.

KD never pk's because I never see their leadership and core members never really come out to pk. The rest of the KD members follow the example set by the major members, and KD gets carebear members as a result. If you look at the factions Timmagicstrg, Nurfed, funlolz/antihero, etc etc started, the leaders have reputations as pk'ers so they attract like-minded people.

I can tell you that I actually get a little bored with TW after it's gone on for 3 hours. Some of the most fun I've had in this game is having 1-on-1 battles or 2-on-3 or 5-on-4 with other players, but sadly less than 1-2% of those fights have been with KD members. I'm not gonna just say I know what goes on in KD but my guess is ppl from KD come out to pk, get a little outnumbered/outgunned, ask in GC for help, no one comes except a few random 7x-8x with little pk experience, leadership tells them to stop wasting their charms or is too busy pve'ing, so they get discouraged and leave.

So this whole thread pointing out all the rpk done by kingdom, just seems highly ironic to me b:thanks

one thing i refuse to be called is carebear b:surrender oh and a certain kyin had to call 4 ppl to come and get me then after i did a 1 on 1 with him his bm freind tried to gank me and failed then again later she tried again and got 1 hit.. +b:laugh so bottum line is **** IS NOT CAREBEAR b:cute
  • Xelthion - Harshlands
    Xelthion - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    one thing i refuse to be called is carebear b:surrender oh and a certain kyin had to call 4 ppl to come and get me then after i did a 1 on 1 with him his bm freind tried to gank me and failed then again later she tried again and got 1 hit.. +b:laugh so bottum line is **** IS NOT CAREBEAR b:cute

**** IS NOT CAREBEAR BUT IS TEH CS-ER. stop ticking my in game monies bought charm. b:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Jerry!
    Jerry!
    Jerry!
    Just give up arguing Taboo, you gain nothing here... except fem trolls and e-peen points, but that doesnt matter!

I have too much fun on the forums when im bored/ waiting for something. I realize i gain nothing here, except from the people that take the forums as serious business, from them i get hate targeted in game lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have too much fun on the forums when im bored/ waiting for something. I realize i gain nothing here, except from the people that take the forums as serious business, from them i get hate targeted in game lol.

except getting hate targetted in game means nothing because no one has ever seen you outside SZ b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I’m proud to be non-Harshlandian where at least I know I’m free.
    And I won’t forget the fa.gs who died, who gave that **** to me.
    And I’d gladly stand up next to you and defend your PWI addiction today.
    ‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A's PWI cashshop.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options

I wouldn't classify you as carebear, "slightly insane" might be a better description b:laugh

Also flanders, thank god you don't write lyrics for the major singers >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    except getting hate targetted in game means nothing because no one has ever seen you outside SZ b:bye

ouch that hurtsb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    NUUUUUUUUUU, 7x's are taking shots at me now, whatever shall i do? QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't classify you as carebear, "slightly insane" might be a better description b:laugh

Also flanders, thank god you don't write lyrics for the major singers >.>

burn man that hurts -_
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    NUUUUUUUUUU, 7x's are taking shots at me now, whatever shall i do? QQ.

she is cinematic 9x i think.. but w/e
    good point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hi Taboo

b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hi Taboo

b:bye

lol, omen, always ruining my ninjas!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol, omen, always ruining my ninjas!

b:pleased

10chars
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I give up on this thread.

I addressed the rpking issue, and I touched on the other topics that this thread got derailed to. It is obvious that many of you are just trolling for the sake of trolling, so knock yourself out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]