edited February 2010
    Options
    Do you got a life?

Yes....I have about 5 left.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You should stop skipping school to get your post count up.

b:surrender You do realize that I'm planning to graduate from high school in 10th or 11th grade? 10th grade if possible but I'm going to go with 11th grade. I have never skipped school and had a clean attendance record without any absences until this year where I got sick twice last year and once this year already. Oh and my GPA at its lowest is 3.37 in 6th grade b:bye

b:chuckle Back on subject, I forgot to mention that when I buy fash, I usually buy the gold for fash on the cards you buy at Target because $10 = 1 outfit pretty much, not including hair of course. I'm planning to buy a few more outfits again so that adds about at least $10 a month that I spend in this game b:chuckle That makes my spending in this game $10+ per month >.< a.k.a. Every other week rofl.

Edit: Omg this is confusing me too much >.< I swear, being on two servers with the same type of character and being the same level and same name is all too confusing Q___Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:surrender You do realize that I'm planning to graduate from high school in 10th or 11th grade? 10th grade if possible but I'm going to go with 11th grade. I have never skipped school and had a clean attendance record without any absences until this year where I got sick twice last year and once this year already. Oh and my GPA at its lowest is 3.37 in 6th grade b:bye

Yawn.b:surrender

Edit: Omg this is confusing me too much >.< I swear, being on two servers with the same type of character and being the same level and same name is all too confusing Q___Q

Then stop posting on two server forums. You ragequit HL, remember? b:victory
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Then stop posting on two server forums. You ragequit HL, remember? b:victory

b:surrender No thanks, and anyways, I post more serious comments on my other character, this character is more for the miscellaneous posts and stuff.

What is the idea I rage quit from Harshlands? Seriously to be honest, I would never have left the server if it weren't for the fact that almost everyone at the time was totally against me and harassing me pretty much 24/7 and that a new server was coming out. I wanted to try something new, and have a fresh clean start with a mixture of people. b:surrender

I never rage quit from this server, thats a definite. Your ideas of me rage quitting are so funny b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:surrender No thanks, and anyways, I post more serious comments on my other character, this character is more for the miscellaneous posts and stuff.

What is the idea I rage quit from Harshlands? Seriously to be honest, I would never have left the server if it weren't for the fact that almost everyone at the time was totally against me and harassing me pretty much 24/7 and that a new server was coming out. I wanted to try something new, and have a fresh clean start with a mixture of people. b:surrender

I never rage quit from this server, thats a definite. Your ideas of me rage quitting are so funny b:chuckle

Hopey come back b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Very interesting thread I must say....In my opinion cash shopping is ok if done correctly. I do have issues with player that spend thousands and thousands on oracles ( from cash shop,cat shops, other players) and lvl up 50-60+ lvls and do not take the time to learn there class.The Cash shop is other fun and very helpful. I myself ahve spent approx 2-3k for my toons as well as my husbands toons.Also fashion is my biggest downfall..lolz..but Hey! who doesn't like to look good while pvping or killing a mob? I have used and will continue to use D Orbs for refining so My gear ( and hubby's also) is solid as it can be. Solid Gear,Good Weapon,Looking Good, Riding or Flying all make the game enjoyable. As I stated before my only issue with cash shoop is the Oracle Armed players ( and they all know who they are) who refuse to learn thier class. In a previous thread I was asking about TT 80 Gold gear for BM and I needed The Serpents orbs to complete it and I found it much cheaper to buy the chips from Cash Shop and make the Orbs than getting them from Auction House. f you have the RL funds to cash shop...Have at it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • PrettyKittys - Harshlands
    PrettyKittys - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have spent $150,
    PaySafe card and paybymoblie
    xD

I used 75 on nix xD Paysafe card
    Rest on paybymoblie

Usully i dont Cash shop only when im tired on lvling and want to buy oracles by sellign gold xD
    I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon

A Proud Member Of: ****
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I hate this thread can a mod please close this thread already >< b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Fiya - Harshlands
    Fiya - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol ironic
  • Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't really count as a cashshopper, but whatever.
    I think I've spent about $200 on this, mostly on fashion b:chuckle And mounts, etc.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes....I have about 5 left.

You need to get your 9 lives back dood Q_Q
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You need to get your 9 lives back dood Q_Q

You need to hop off my nuts.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    People keep bugging me on how much I really spent, so I went and added up the totals, I've spent $1160 across all servers/characters in the span of about 1 year. So I guess I averaged almost $100/month on this game. Pretty expensive for what I thought would be a "free" gameb:surrender I also spent about $200 free from the offers system.

I spent the most after returning from quitting for about 2 months, since I felt the need to kind of "catch up", i guess. Although I remember having soo much more fun before I had full event gears...I came back when GoodGame was still playing and on the map, and there would be pk fights almost every day. And the only OP'ed people were MD and maybe TimMagicStrgn, the server was literally bursting with people and activity.

Now everyone's quitting or not playing as much anymore :( It's a shame...b:sad

I haven't charged in about 2 months, but I've burnt an entire plat charm in 1 week b/c of this stupid pvp system we have now...I actually find I pvp more when I'm charmless b:shocked

Hard for me to go out and charge a group of 5-6 ppl solo when I know it's going to cost me 15-20k in charm :p I'm the type of guy who pinches pennies and tries to spend/earn in the most efficient way possible, so i'm amazed I pvp as much as I do when I'm charmed :p Such a waste x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Actually, now that I think about it, I take back what I said. I spend at least $1160 in ONE month on **** alone, so in retrospect, playing PWI is not really that expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok I'm honestly tired of all the speculation from non-cash shoppers about where us cash shoppers get our money and %^%$, so I created a thread for all to post truthfully about our RL situations and how much we've actually spent on this game. Just so everyone will know how little we care about what others say. So bring it on suckers I've already got my flame suit on (for only $300, bought @ wal-mart).

About me:

I've so far spent $4200 on Burnout alone, as well as $980 on an alt lvl 52 cleric, and $400 on an alt lvl 9 BM. I work as a *HEAD* Janitor of an Arby's store (store # 321123, SHOUT OUT to all my homies who be watchin' my back especially when the lunch hour rush gets goin' PEEACE <3). I've been working there ever since I dropped out of the 5th Grade. For a guy with my education levels I'd say that's not bad. And for your info I'm still planning to go to technical school to eventually become a doctor. I also play the tuba so if the doctor thing doesn't work out I'm just going to become a rock star and tour the world making millions with my lyrics.

And for those who think I'm not smart enuff to make it and be successful WRONG again I think about and write all my lyrics in my head while sweeping the toilets so I now have thousands of lyrics and sometimes I even lose track of my lyrics when moving on to sink - cleaning.

Also for all those who think I can do all this b/c I live with my parents, WRONG I live with my grandmother, who is technically not my parents they are my parent's parent's. And no I don't live in their basement I live in my Grandma's room, I'm responsible and take care of her and sleep with her at night so I can be there for emergencies so **** all you haters. b:angry

Anyway that's about it for me I know I've spilled some revolutionary info and I hope to divulge my inner thoughts to you all very soon, I hope all you other l33t cash shoppers will do the same.

But my bio is too awesome I don't think anyone can do better but i made this thread so you all can try b:bye.

P.S. I'm still single ladiesb:cute , hit me up sometime.

i have spent $000.00 on Starr. just look at my equips and you can tell. some hardcore hh farming at the start of the server got me a herc and a nix. well tbh R3 farmed i was just the second heal b:surrender now i just play for the fashion.
    27/f/west arch
    i like pink fashion and riding on purple ponies.
    the good Starr
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I actually totaled it up and I am at $1540 b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Fashion, dying clothes and finding the right color, getting the coolest and best mounts/aerogears, opening a few anni packs just for fun, those things actually cost WAAAY more than getting uber gears and refines +5-7. It just doesn't feel that way because they are micropurchases, while getting high refines requires saving up a ton of money all at once.

2 full fashion sets dyed all the same color can easily run you 40-50 gold.

Don't get addicted, please. My only vanity item is my aerogear, the flying gourd - which I didn't even buy, I got it as a result from a drop b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I spent $50. Got it from standing on the street holding up a cardboard sign with my manhood through the hole telling people if they give me 50 cents all they have to do is tug on the "lever" and they get lotion. I was sore for a week...
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You need to hop off my nuts.

You needa get off mine "how did I miss this Q_Q"
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • MindNurf - Harshlands
    MindNurf - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    funny to see how everybody claims they dont cs, 80% of the 90+ spent their real money to get that all that lunar gear!
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sigh... people care too much b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    funny to see how everybody claims they dont cs, 80% of the 90+ spent their real money to get that all that lunar gear!

I am glad you have kept a very accurate database proving this "fact."

I did not pay a cent for CV weapon. I know a few people that have not also. Also I don't believe many people give a damn when you call them a cser if they are or are not. (except hellsarcher, he thrives on the fact he hasnt paid a penny which is pro)

Its the csers that bring these awesome gears out for us normal players to buy. I can't say im the average player since I have a high lv veno,barb, and 2 clerics all at my disposal which I used to farm HH.

Also people under 90 cash-shop alot to. Just saying.

Their money, their hobby, and none of your business <3
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Bulbasaur - Harshlands
    Bulbasaur - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well i could care less about cser, just that some cash shoppers +10 their gear then, QQ how there is no pvp on this server...and how everyone sucks cause they get owned by +10 gear... lol
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, it really seems like a lot of players misunderstood what PWI meant in all those advertisements. Many players keep QQ'ing about the fact that PWI is a "f2p mmo" that's become "pay to win". The fact is, PWI is completely different from any other game, so let me educate you guys on how PWI REALLY means when they say all that stuff.

When PWI says "free to play"...they actually mean "free to play...however the *** you want, as long as you pay us money". Why do you think PWI only employs 1 GM for every 300,000 players? They WANT you to grief, ks, and pk other players, so that the next day when you come back to grief them again, no, chump, that's not the lowly lvl 38 cleric you killed 20 times yesterday, he's actually lvl 77 now with a +5 weapon rdy to shove up your a**. Ohhhhh, ****!!! ***the description of what happens next has been removed to protect the children***

When PWI talks about "mmo", it does not mean "massively multiplayer online". If you would actually do some research, you'd find out that when PWI uses mmo it actually stands for "massive money orgy". So you ask, How is it possible to have an orgy with money? Why are you asking me? Are you trying to get me banned from the forums? All I can tell you is that it involves several credit cards, a webpage pointed to http://billing.perfectworld.com/charge, some vaseline, 2 calculators, and a swivel chair. Use that sorry brain of yours to figure out what to do next.

So please, the next time you try to come to forums to QQ about "so and so cash shopping", save it. Us cash shoppers understand what PWI REALLY wants us to do, and all you ppl trying to play this like a "free to play" "mmo" have been approaching it wrong from the start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sinopis - Lost City
    Sinopis - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I steal money from my Mom's and Grandma's underwear drawer. Adding up to about $7650 dollars from both underwear drawers.
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I steal money from my Mom's and Grandma's underwear drawer. Adding up to about $7650 dollars from both underwear drawers.

How are you not level 100 with Rank 8 yet o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinopis - Lost City
    Sinopis - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How are you not level 100 with Rank 8 yet o.o
    Most of the drugs got confiscated from the police when i tried to sell them to make money to play pw. The real total is around 200 dollars of real drug money that i sold.
  • Servant - Harshlands_1335101201
    Servant - Harshlands_1335101201 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ive spent thousands but where i get my money is not there business i like to here them cry about me being charmed or oracling my lvls.. and to be honest oraclingkinda is the pits having so many quests in find quest is not so cool as it sounds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Everend - Harshlands
    Everend - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You....all....
    Have failed life horribly o.o

I am ordering a PWI cleanup now!

EVERYONE! OFF!

Needing CS to lvl... i should... do something bad to you guys... but i wont cause i still love all your loser asses anyways <3333333333.

Makes me feel better about myself XDDDD

NOW CRY ME SOME POSTS B!znitches!