The Cash Shoppers Thread

Burnout - Harshlands
Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
Ok I'm honestly tired of all the speculation from non-cash shoppers about where us cash shoppers get our money and %^%$, so I created a thread for all to post truthfully about our RL situations and how much we've actually spent on this game. Just so everyone will know how little we care about what others say. So bring it on suckers I've already got my flame suit on (for only $300, bought @ wal-mart).

About me:

I've so far spent $4200 on Burnout alone, as well as $980 on an alt lvl 52 cleric, and $400 on an alt lvl 9 BM. I work as a *HEAD* Janitor of an Arby's store (store # 321123, SHOUT OUT to all my homies who be watchin' my back especially when the lunch hour rush gets goin' PEEACE <3). I've been working there ever since I dropped out of the 5th Grade. For a guy with my education levels I'd say that's not bad. And for your info I'm still planning to go to technical school to eventually become a doctor. I also play the tuba so if the doctor thing doesn't work out I'm just going to become a rock star and tour the world making millions with my lyrics.

And for those who think I'm not smart enuff to make it and be successful WRONG again I think about and write all my lyrics in my head while sweeping the toilets so I now have thousands of lyrics and sometimes I even lose track of my lyrics when moving on to sink - cleaning.

Also for all those who think I can do all this b/c I live with my parents, WRONG I live with my grandmother, who is technically not my parents they are my parent's parent's. And no I don't live in their basement I live in my Grandma's room, I'm responsible and take care of her and sleep with her at night so I can be there for emergencies so **** all you haters. b:angry

Anyway that's about it for me I know I've spilled some revolutionary info and I hope to divulge my inner thoughts to you all very soon, I hope all you other l33t cash shoppers will do the same.

But my bio is too awesome I don't think anyone can do better but i made this thread so you all can try b:bye.

P.S. I'm still single ladiesb:cute , hit me up sometime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
Post edited by Burnout - Harshlands on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I steal my parent's credit card at night.

LIKE A BOSS.

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I don't consider myself a full-on cash shopper... but I've spent ~ $500 on this game (couple hundred on dreamweaver, then moved to this server). My gear is pretty average though, since I spend most of my gold on fashion and dyes (and re-dyes)... it's a total waste of money but it's fun for me b:chuckle

I'm a full time pre-pharmacy student. I do webdesign and maintenance for a couple of my university's departments but it's more for fun than snack money. Have two scholarships that cover all my college expenses, but I'm still a huge baby in the family and my mom stalks my bank account so I can only spend what I sneak under the radar b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OK I have spent about 650 USD on this game so far. Im sorry but if you play a veno you have to have a nix and herc if you want to do anything past lvl 50.

i am a Truck driver in the oil fields in oklahoma and texas and support a wife and 2 kids, so if i want to use some cash on a fun game than all the QQ'ers can STFU.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I disagree with the way PW makes it so cash shoppers can instantly become godly if they spend enough. I think it makes the game boring and semi pointless. But I don't ***** at people that spend money on the game.

My problem are the people that start trash talking when they have all +8 armor and +10 or higher weapons when they beat you, or if you refuse to attack them. Or the people that think they instantly become good at the game from spending that much. Your character is hard to beat, but that doesn't mean you're any good at the game.

I got spoiled from GW where skill actually matters, it seems that's the only MMO that has that school of thought though.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ive spent about $300 on this game
    Im unemployed, I live with my parents. I live in Canada so therefore I like in igloo's and **** like that. I get the money from the generosity of my aunts that support me through my finacial troubles. I always find a way to get by with the money I have, but I am now broke. I have $6.50 left in my bank account, and about $50 worth of visacards in my bedroom, I have no credit card so i have to buy prepaid ones... $25=20gold... 50=40... 100=90. 75=60. I struggled to come up with the money it took for me to play football this year. I am going to spend another $300+ on rugby.
    It suckzorz. My financial troubles suck.
    Did I mention im 14, and a freshy in highschool?
    Wonhalt
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ive spent about $300 on this game
    Im unemployed, I live with my parents. I live in Canada so therefore I like in igloo's and **** like that. I get the money from the generosity of my aunts that support me through my finacial troubles. I always find a way to get by with the money I have, but I am now broke. I have $6.50 left in my bank account, and about $50 worth of visacards in my bedroom, I have no credit card so i have to buy prepaid ones... $25=20gold... 50=40... 100=90. 75=60. I struggled to come up with the money it took for me to play football this year. I am going to spend another $300+ on rugby.
    It suckzorz. My financial troubles suck.
    Did I mention im 14, and a freshy in highschool?

b:cute awww niners are cutee
    anyways i don't cashshop but i don't mind, PWI is still fun even if i do not haz refined gear or weapons b:pleased

Burnout, wants ta be meh sugar daddy? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Softie - Harshlands
    Softie - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ive spent Over 9000$ on the game
    edited February 2010
    ive spent Over 9000$ on the game

O EYE C WUT U DEED THAR.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Night time manager at subway ($5 ultimate subs) and at the blackjack tables is where my cs monies comes from
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I cash shop only 2 times a year My Birthday and Christmas. On my Birthday i usually cash shop 100$ and get 1000 teles. On christmas i cash shop 200$+ and by all my friends charms, packs, anything they wish.b:thanks
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I cash shop only 2 times a year My Birthday and Christmas. On my Birthday i usually cash shop 100$ and get 1000 teles. On christmas i cash shop 200$+ and by all my friends charms, packs, anything they wish.b:thanks

Lies, Rhyme gots his Rank 8 from his prostitution earnings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Night time manager at subway ($5 ultimate subs) and at the blackjack tables is where my cs monies comes from

(O.O)
    me can has sammiches?
    b:beg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010

Can I has some of that there Zen?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Can I has some of that there Zen?

319 Days
    7 Hours
    8 Minutes

ill get you something :)
    edited February 2010
    319 Days
    7 Hours
    8 Minutes

ill get you something :)

YAY!

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lies, Rhyme gots his Rank 8 from his prostitution earnings

QFT! b:chuckle
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Im Sick And Tired Of People Criticizing Me Just Because I Use My Body As A Tool To Get Endgame. Leave Me Alone
    edited February 2010
    Im Sick And Tired Of People Criticizing Me Just Because I Use My Body As A Tool To Get Endgame. Leave Me Alone

CAPS LOCK FAIL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OK I have spent about 650 USD on this game so far. Im sorry but if you play a veno you have to have a nix and herc if you want to do anything past lvl 50.

dont need to cash shop to get them actually, be a good vendor and your good to go. my friend got them by just vending around.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    rikako wrote: »
    dont need to cash shop to get them actually, be a good vendor and your good to go. my friend got them by just vending around.

Vending= Prostitution.
    Wonhalt
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^ shhhh ;)
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    rikako wrote: »
    ^ shhhh ;)

I talk to her. Your her number one client. :)
    Wonhalt
  • Hazzly - Harshlands
    Hazzly - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    as not to get to far off topic with this thread,

i've spent about 400$ on this game for the various chars i have. (Recently deleted all chars except cleric & bm so i spend less, actually :D)
    I honestly don't have a job (unless being a lazy, whiney, complaining 18 year old counts as one) but Dad supplied about 350$ of that. Now I go to church as a pay back to my gramma buying me it.

I guess i'm just that loveable that people feel the need to spend the munnies :D Okkaaay... so I was Daddy's Little Girl, but now I'm trying to stop relying on zen to buy my weps, armour & stuff because he's gone and I can't ask him anymore :( .

Oh but if I could get a job in this god forsaken place called Pennsylvania, I would probably have my paycheck transfered straight to zen. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i love my best friend. b:cute
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I does work wit teh numb3rs and monies in mah job and God made USA monies moar worthless then eva just as I get into teh game so'z i did teh charge and teh right click right click right click and teh pull out own hair coz teh 15 tokens is all i have in teh chat screen nao i ez OP.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So a thread to flame CS'ers....cute. If you're a CS'er, why complain about others complaining that you spend? You're obviously wanting to waste money on this, so just ignore it. You do know you don't have to spend $500-1000 to BL/ignore right? It's (wait for it).......OMG FREE?!?!?
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Get in the $10,000+ club or non-factor tbh
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I does work wit teh numb3rs and monies in mah job and God made USA monies moar worthless then eva just as I get into teh game so'z i did teh charge and teh right click right click right click and teh pull out own hair coz teh 15 tokens is all i have in teh chat screen nao i ez OP.
    Def lol'd irl bout this one. could not understand a word you said.
    So a thread to flame CS'ers....cute. If you're a CS'er, why complain about others complaining that you spend? You're obviously wanting to waste money on this, so just ignore it. You do know you don't have to spend $500-1000 to BL/ignore right? It's (wait for it).......OMG FREE?!?!?
    Shutup. Im tired of you being a white knight. IJS

These are two examples of posts that wreck life. And there both so different, yet so similar.
    My post is filled with COLOUR also!
    Wonhalt
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    These are two examples of posts that wreck life.

Wait till i see you outside SZ then ill show u how i wreck life
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    DX
    TARLOOR STOLE mAH SUNFLOWER SEEDS
    b:shedtear
    now me life be wrecked.
    b:cry
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Shutup. Im tired of you being a white knight. IJS

Who are you to begin with? I'm a black knight btw.