The Cash Shoppers Thread

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    kk today I tried to make a cleric and get her to lvl 30 without using cash shop just for the lulz, but not having hyper stones from lvls 5-9 made it FRKIN IMPOSSIBLE. I thought about settling for regular 2x mijis but since I told myself I'd get at least one char to lvl 30 with no cash shop I decided against it. Plus it prolly wouldn't be worth it cause I can't buy 9999 crazy stones and combine them at the merchant and pop miji for afk lvl'ing because, well, no cash shop on this char so I can't afford it lulz.

Anyway I got the cleric to lvl 2 with no mijis or hyper stones and decided to stop and delete the char, because 30 divided by 2 is 15 which is halfway to 30 so I think that's good enough. Another accomplishment complete. Yay me!

So yeah thanks guys keep contributing to this thread us cash shoppers need to stick together and show the rest of PWI not to mess with us. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Cookiecutter - Harshlands
    Cookiecutter - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    kk today I tried to make a cleric and get her to lvl 30 without using cash shop just for the lulz, but not having hyper stones from lvls 5-9 made it FRKIN IMPOSSIBLE. I thought about settling for regular 2x mijis but since I told myself I'd get at least one char to lvl 30 with no cash shop I decided against it. Plus it prolly wouldn't be worth it cause I can't buy 9999 crazy stones and combine them at the merchant and pop miji for afk lvl'ing because, well, no cash shop on this char so I can't afford it lulz.

Anyway I got the cleric to lvl 2 with no mijis or hyper stones and decided to stop and delete the char, because 30 divided by 2 is 15 which is halfway to 30 so I think that's good enough. Another accomplishment complete. Yay me!

So yeah thanks guys keep contributing to this thread us cash shoppers need to stick together and show the rest of PWI not to mess with us. b:victory
    -.-
    PartyAnimalb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s Mai theme songb:laugh
  • MarcA - Harshlands
    MarcA - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wait till i see you outside SZ then ill show u how i wreck life

uhm Taar.. he's Karma i think.. ijs.. but if i'm wrooooongb:thanks life wreck away ;p
    "Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are
    also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world."
    -Margaret Laurence
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    rikako wrote: »
    dont need to cash shop to get them actually, be a good vendor and your good to go. my friend got them by just vending around.

Ok it is possable to get thease things that way if you want to have both your pets when you are like 95+ or you get some srange pleasure being a catshop 18 hours a day. not for me just go to game stop plop down 200 bucks get gold cards go home buy nix, next paycheck repeat with herc, easy as that OP veno.

Oh and btw also cool if along the way you fill your safe with luner gear for when u do hit 95
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited February 2010

>Implying most people who CS aren't absolutely terrible @ this game and try to compensate skill for $$$.

Not how it works brah.

I will take a decently geared player on a geared out imbecile any day of the week, you can't roll your face on the keyboard to kill people anymore.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    >
    I will take a decently geared player on a geared out imbecile any day of the week....

I read that sentence like five times and I'm still not sure which way you mean b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    He'd take a decently geared intelligent player over an idiot with money any day of the week.
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    He'd take a decently geared intelligent player over an idiot with money any day of the week.

Gracias b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    De nada. :)
  • Vintersun - Sanctuary
    Vintersun - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I disagree with the way PW makes it so cash shoppers can instantly become godly if they spend enough. I think it makes the game boring and semi pointless. But I don't ***** at people that spend money on the game.

My problem are the people that start trash talking when they have all +8 armor and +10 or higher weapons when they beat you, or if you refuse to attack them. Or the people that think they instantly become good at the game from spending that much. Your character is hard to beat, but that doesn't mean you're any good at the game.

I got spoiled from GW where skill actually matters, it seems that's the only MMO that has that school of thought though.

+1
    I must say I feel like this in this matter.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)Gotta Love Bunnies!
  • Bunny_Spank - Harshlands
    Bunny_Spank - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This thread made me sit down and add up all I have spent so far on the game. Surprisingly I have spent less than I expected. I am right around the 6k mark since June of last year.

I am a programmer making a decent wage and I have a side contract that brings in more cash. I have no wife and kids so I take vacations when and where I want and spend my money however I wish.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ive spent $100, 60 of it went to marrage packs, about 20 went to helping lvl up my guild back when the server started, and the other 20 were for my bank and inventory increase slots thing, idk what thats called (they were on sale WOOT).
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am a programmer making a decent wage and I have a side contract that brings in more cash. I have no wife and kids so I drop love up and down when and where I want and spend my money however I wish.

Fixed

10 Characters in Paradiseeeeeeeee
  • Softie - Harshlands
    Softie - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    >Implying most people who CS aren't absolutely terrible @ this game and try to compensate skill for $$$.

Not how it works brah.

I will take a decently geared player on a geared out imbecile any day of the week, you can't roll your face on the keyboard to kill people anymore.

implying u didnt pick up on the sarcasm
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm 17 and live with my mother. I tried to prostitute but the brothel I went to said that they don't accept half Mexican/half White h0rz. So I had to actually get a job.

During the summer I had a paid internship at a credit union where I earned $1000. I spent probably $700 on PW. And since then I've been getting 50 bucks here, there, asking my mom for 20 bucks on the weekend, etc. Hell... I bought 30 gold Saturday evening... 50 gold a few hours later... 30 gold yesterday after school... and 40 gold a few hours after that. So 150 gold all within a few days.

I would say I'm at around the $1.2k mark.

I'm getting a good check soon from my job class training and I'm excited to blow it all on PW :D

(If my mom saw this thread, I'd die a horrible death b:shocked)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have spent 60$ about to spend another 10$ today or tomorrow...lol at the rest who have spent over 1k on this game shows how attached you are.b:chuckle
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Bunny_Spank - Harshlands
    Bunny_Spank - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am a programmer making a decent wage and I have a side contract that brings in more cash. I have no wife and kids so I drop love up and down when and where I want and spend my money however I wish.
    Fixed

10 Characters in Paradiseeeeeeeee

Exactly!!! :p
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Not how it works brah.

DT! How is Suteki doing over on LC? I haven't been on my mage in forever. I'm sure I got kicked. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I spent the earnings my manhood made. $0 (Made a lot but not worth it on here, shhhhhhhh)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    DT! How is Suteki doing over on LC? I haven't been on my mage in forever. I'm sure I got kicked. Lol.

we got a bit weak and merged with destined to make ruthless, we got around 4 lands already. by we i mean my alt
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I spent the earnings my manhood made. $0 (Made a lot but not worth it on here, shhhhhhhh)

how much is your going rate? ;)
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I only cash when I see stuff I want, 4 example, when I run out of charms I charge 10 dollars, buy me a charm and sell the other gold. With the anni packs I bought like 100, not that much. Im not a regular cash shopper but cashing every once in a while is cool. Think I spent like 400 dollars, maybe a little more so far in the 9 months Ive been playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This might be my last diary entry into the cash shoppers thread. I know i haven't updated but let me explain why. I spent my last dollar renting this computer stall for the 1 minute needed to write this. As of now the repo men have repossessed just about everything I have. My only regret is that I was never able to use my warsoul weapon in actual pvp combat. The electricity was one of the first things to go, and it took too long to charge all the zen and transfer it to warsoul materials that I never really got the chance to use it before the bank started knocking on the door.

I tried to move the computer to find a new source of electricity, but being so weak from lack of food I dropped it while trying to go down the stairs and it shattered into pieces, along with my hopes, dreams, and livelihood. As my life lay there shattered into bits and pieces, I thought of the precious warsoul weapon still stored in Burnout's bank, how it would never see use and would just waste away. It would never see the glorious +12 next to it's name. That is the real shame.

Anyway my 1 minute is almost up, the owner is right behind my back asking me to pay up or GTFO, I have no strength to fight back I ahaven't eaten in a month please remember my legacy, [p;lea se never wmfor get .. dddd

*The Diary entry mysteriously ends here*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    Etaerc - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lmao! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This might be my last diary entry into the cash shoppers thread. I know i haven't updated but let me explain why. I spent my last dollar renting this computer stall for the 1 minute needed to write this. As of now the repo men have repossessed just about everything I have. My only regret is that I was never able to use my warsoul weapon in actual pvp combat. The electricity was one of the first things to go, and it took too long to charge all the zen and transfer it to warsoul materials that I never really got the chance to use it before the bank started knocking on the door.

I tried to move the computer to find a new source of electricity, but being so weak from lack of food I dropped it while trying to go down the stairs and it shattered into pieces, along with my hopes, dreams, and livelihood. As my life lay there shattered into bits and pieces, I thought of the precious warsoul weapon still stored in Burnout's bank, how it would never see use and would just waste away. It would never see the glorious +12 next to it's name. That is the real shame.

Anyway my 1 minute is almost up, the owner is right behind my back asking me to pay up or GTFO, I have no strength to fight back I ahaven't eaten in a month please remember my legacy, [p;lea se never wmfor get .. dddd

*The Diary entry mysteriously ends here*

b:laughb:laughb:laugh I bet sum ppl really went through that :O
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle I've spent in this game... (Adding up the numbers, one moment please xD).... 270 gold, not including bonus golds I got from buying $50 or the 15% more sales b:laugh

Well I'm 14 and going to graduate from 8th grade in June and uhh, I don't have a job unless you consider translating, typing up letters/documents, picking up calls for your parents, organizing your parents schedules, interning for some companies, and other stuff a job. b:chuckle

Anyways what does a person do with 270 gold? Buy fashion! b:cute I have spent almost all of the gold I bought on fashion, and other miscellaneous stuff occasionally like teleacoustics, HP or MP charms, presents for people, wedding packs, more fashion, and other random junk like a hammer to open up your level 50 box >.<

Rofl but yeah, thats what I do with my gold :D
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well I'm 14 and going to graduate from 8th grade in June and uhh, I don't have a job unless you consider translating, typing up letters/documents, picking up calls for your parents, organizing your parents schedules, interning for some companies, and other stuff a job. b:chuckle

You should stop skipping school to get your post count up.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You should stop skipping school to get your post count up.

Do you got a life?
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So far... I've spent $1432 on Harshland, $106 in Dreamweaver, and $1 on Heaven's Tear. (Totals to $1539).

I signed up for the netflix offer deal, and recieved 1764 Zen ($17.64USD), not really sure how that works out as an expense... I do actually rent and watch movies.. just got done with Inglorious **** and the entire Gundam MS08 series :D. I also watched a Best Buy advertisement that gave me 9 zen ($0.09 USD). With the bought zen, it combines to $1553.73

I really don't know where most of my Zen went to... Herc costed approximately $175, Nix costed somewhere around $150? I think a huge sum of the zen went towards ani packs (nothing good came out of it), and I spent maybe $50ish wasting money on dragon stones. Lost track on the rest, I think it's a mix between selling them for coins and Vivre ninja'ing them for fashion b:surrender

I'm a freshman in college... fortunately my tuition is all paid for by scholarships/grants, and the residual check covers my housing. That's kinda it, my story is kinda lame and short. Oh yeah... almost forgot, playing too much PWI might cause me to lose my scholarship next year D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]