Nefarious discussion

Comments

• MrIncognito - Raging Tide
    MrIncognito - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ScarletSin_ = Mendolin :O

Also on the topic, As far as i know. Nef Squads were not posted on either forums. I think Nef is just a bit paranoid. :P
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Also on the topic, As far as i know. Nef Squads were not posted on either forums. I think Nef is just a bit paranoid. :P
    you cant blame the millionaire for having guard dogs and personal security at his home. :d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2010
    If the millionaire got there truthfully with honest and hard work. He wouldnt need all that. :P
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Dundundun, word has leaked? b:shutup

Although that doesn't affect me much.
    I know for a fact that I didn't see Nef squads posted on our forums, so I'll have to agree with that.
    Although, that'd help me so much, I'd know which archers I'd have to avoid! QQ
    b:sad
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2010

*gasp* I could tell from all the "honeys" b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Cresellia - Sanctuary
    Cresellia - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nef? Be paranoid? NEVER.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dan smells at level 102 b:cute
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2010

They are moved after the TW's to reduce clutter in the TW section...
  • Chiyu - Raging Tide
    Chiyu - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I didn't want to post on this thread again, but it's just too funny on how some peoples in Nef acted. I love Nef, however, I do not like the current leadership. I posted here because if I dare to speak out of term (against the leader and officers) in Nef's forum, what will happen? The "dictator" will do anything he can to get me out of the faction with justified reason too. He will turn his opinion/statement into so called facts.

Regarding peoples who called me spy in Nef forum, let me ask you this. Did I provide any Nef's strategy to the public or any faction? I simply want to expose how arrogant and paranoid our "dictator" is. We win some, we lose some...why can't he accept that we are not unbeatable. We're strong but even the strongest have to lose sometime. We need to learn from our mistake and move on, not throwing up excuses like "the spies leak our information". We lost due to insufficient of people sign up for "hard" TW. This made me question these individuals that hardly go to these non 5 minutes TW...are they just join for easy money? I firmly believe that anyone who joining Nef now is just for the money and don't even try to tell me otherwise. I admit that I joined Nef for the bling bling but unlike these people, I worked for my payments by participating in the triple def TW.

On the last note, the IG law and camera been active for a while now. It is hardly effective, as you can see the IG are all over the place. Why not lift the ban and remove all these bs drama and suspicion within the guild regarding IG. As for people saying Regi trying to get 1k because their IG supply running low...I do not think that is the case at all. Ironguards are still plentiful in the market, thank to our mysterious IG makers. Also only a few peoples in Nef can come near 1k officer and make IG...so why these peoples not in question instead they rather questioning and raise suspicion against the regular members. I mean, what stopping them making extra to sell while making the IG for faction uses? I merely throwing the ideas out there, I'm not an officer...so I wouldn't knowb:cry.

Dam, that is a long post b:surrender...I might post again if there things interest me or not at allb:cute
    edited February 2010
    Also, While im here. In the "Nef squads being leaked subject." It would be just as easy to get a SS of Nef's highest level 80 people and assume they are all coming. Its not hard to find out the best barb/any classes based on logic. One thing the other Factions don't have access to is your battle plan because Nef does that all in TS. So if you really have a spy giving away that much information, Might wanna keep an eye out there.

Maybe your officers that were voted in and are "In control of the ironguard handling" might be held accountable. If your camera isn't picking up anyone it might just be an officer trying to make quick money. Loyalty sometimes gets triumphed by money.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    pwi official forums turned into a semi- nef forum, where all these scared and coward people, who wont do anything other than thrashing there own faction. Am not saying you are wrong or right, thats your headache not mine, but its your faction, you choose to be there, you choose your leader, so now bear with it and keep t to yourself. Its really shameful how you thrash your own home, atleast for the time being, cause your still in it. W/e you just said out here didn't point any fingers to anyone. So go post it freely out onthe nef forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    pwi official forums turned into a semi- nef forum, where all these scared and coward people, who wont do anything other than thrashing there own faction. Am not saying you are wrong or right, thats your headache not mine, but its your faction, you choose to be there, you choose your leader, so now bear with it and keep t to yourself. Its really shameful how you thrash your own home, atleast for the time being, cause your still in it. W/e you just said out here didn't point any fingers to anyone. So go post it freely out onthe nef forums

Well this can be taken several ways, i do understand why people stay in Nef although they disagree with the leadership. Some have very strong knit friendships there and i do admit i really miss my friends in Nef b:sadb:cute but at one time Nef dealt with problems instead of dictated them and it was a proud place to be where you could say what you wanted and problems were solved in the proper manner but now saying things like this get you in trouble.

This is a quote straight out of my mailbox from the Nef forums showing Milyens true colors: "After PMing me and your comments about how it is none of my business how you play etc, You made it clear you no longer care for Nefarious."

"Yes, you did rage quit. Live with the fact and your actions."

First he tells me how i feel about nef (like he has a clue), He makes it clear that he wants to control how people play their characters, and also it seems he has the right to tell me that what is he is saying is a fact. It sounds to me like someone obtained a god complex when the title of leader was put over his head. So yea someone on this big of a power trip in control of your friends you tend to want to hide from it(i dont blame them) if they still want to be with their friends and faction mates.

Some will say I'm in Nef and i have no reason to hide, but the majority of these people are posting positive comments 99% of the time. When it comes to negative comments they dont have a choice they must hide because if Milyen finds out what they have posted they will be warned and possibly kicked out of nefarious.
  • Chiyu - Raging Tide
    Chiyu - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thank you Xaro$....you saved me the time explain to herne. If no one care about Nef's business then this thread wouldn't be this longb:chuckle

Beside, don't you think if we could voice our opinions truthfully in Nef's forum, we would already?
  • Stocks - Lost City
    Stocks - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im guilty of signing up for the easy tws for the $ but who isnt? fact is, i dont even play with many of my guild mates anymore, since nef is seperated into groups of friends and i dont belong in any of those.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well this can be taken several ways, i do understand why people stay in Nef although they disagree with the leadership. Some have very strong knit friendships there and i do admit i really miss my friends in Nef b:sadb:cute but at one time Nef dealt with problems instead of dictated them and it was a proud place to be where you could say what you wanted and problems were solved in the proper manner but now saying things like this get you in trouble.

This is a quote straight out of my mailbox from the Nef forums showing Milyens true colors: "After PMing me and your comments about how it is none of my business how you play etc, You made it clear you no longer care for Nefarious."

First he tells me how i feel about nef (like he has a clue), He makes it clear that he wants to control how people play their characters, and also it seems he has the right to tell me that what is he is saying is a fact. It sounds to me like someone obtained a god complex when the title of leader was put over his head. So yea someone on this big of a power trip in control of your friends you tend to want to hide from it(i dont blame them) if they still want to be with their friends and faction mates.

Some will say I'm in Nef and i have no reason to hide, but the majority of these people are posting positive comments 99% of the time. When it comes to negative comments they dont have a choice they must hide because if Milyen finds out what they have posted they will be warned and possibly kicked out of nefarious.

Milyen is a noob anyway, he tried to kill my nix while I spammed healed it in TW once.

Of course, he got owned by my squad.

Love ya Cres and Mirabeth <3 Go Regi.

Hey, I can propaganda too >w< b:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle

i've killed a nix in TW before when the veno wasn't paying attention. It was after a fac mate and i freezed it but then decided to kill it.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    im guilty of signing up for the easy tws for the $ but who isnt? fact is, i dont even play with many of my guild mates anymore, since nef is seperated into groups of friends and i dont belong in any of those.

So how does it feel to be in a place where you fell like you don't belong? For me it gets annoying, not being able to be acknowledged. b:sad
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    whoopssssss
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I had a similar instance with Milyen, also said from the mailbox. I had left Nef for Emi and was sent TW pay along with "Hope you enjoy your last TW pay since I doubt Emi even pays its members."

I think that was the first thing that made me start to sit back and evaluate things going on in Skype calls. I wonder who else he might have said something to, while it may not look it at first glance, the comment is a put down on what WAS there sister faction at the time.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
    edited February 2010
    This is one of the reasons i like being in a TW faction in witch it doesnt pay their members. It shows loyalty. I wonder how many people would leave Nef if for 1+ weeks they didnt get paid.
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I had a similar instance with Milyen, also said from the mailbox. I had left Nef for Emi and was sent TW pay along with "Hope you enjoy your last TW pay since I doubt Emi even pays its members."

I think that was the first thing that made me start to sit back and evaluate things going on in Skype calls. I wonder who else he might have said something to, while it may not look it at first glance, the comment is a put down on what WAS there sister faction at the time.

Wow, thats cool though at least they sent you your last pay. They withheld mine from me (im sure Milyen had something to do with it) honestly though I didnt even care about the pay which is what Nefarious is to most people now is just a paycheck. The mail he sent to you pretty much proves that, among his threats to people currently in the faction with holding pay from people. I miss all my friends but leaving the faction was one of the best decisions ive ever made. For the time and era i was in the faction most people were in it for the faction itself. Its really sad that what the faction is built around now is greed and blackmail. b:sad
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    This is one of the reasons i like being in a TW faction in witch it doesnt pay their members. It shows loyalty. I wonder how many people would leave Nef if for 1+ weeks they didnt get paid.

Some would leave. Some would honestly stay. Yes, there are some "bad" people in Nef- same as any faction. There's drama in all factions, Nef's drama is just really entertaining to write and read about. b:chuckle
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well truly speaking, nef people had tons of chances where they could have build up themself, under a good leader, a lot of times, but then again, they took the at present money in consideration than the distant future flaw's, which resulted in what we see today, PM's like those are not new, Devalis was a master in sending those, never had the balls to talk in public, if he had issues and stuff, but a nice PM from him and his wife would have been sent to me, well i did get my revenge, by mailing both a sadness card each day continuously for 3-4 months :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    And see, that's my problem with Milyen. I caught him and confronted him about certain things more than once. He never gave me answers and I got fed up of the talking bull behind my back and pretending to be my friend to my face. That's cowardly. Got a problem with me, say it to my face; at least then I can respect you for having the guts to tell me and maybe sort the problem.

Lol, I said it before, I don't have a problem with the faction- just a few of the members in it. Who knows, maybe there is still hope for Nefarious yet. Though, I wonder if they still ask this one question in interviews? The one where the correct answer is basically you go to an officer to try and sort problems out? I remember someone asked if you have a problem with the leader, what do you do? I think that answer got side- stepped because, unfortunately, you CAN'T resolve it.

Lol sadness cards everyday. Dunno; was that 1k a day to them really worth it? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2010

If we're being pedantic there was a two week period where one of the Leaders got banned and we didn't get paid for 2 weeks and we didn't lose any members haha.
    by mailing both a sadness card each day continuously for 3-4 months :P

I collect them, send them to me! haha b:surrender
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010

It doesn't show loyalty at all staying in a guild without pay. Loyalty always comes with stipulations. If all the people left the guild that you cared about would you still feel loyal to that guild name? If there is leadership change and the new leader turns out to be a scammer would you still feel loyal? If your guild no longer did TW's would you still expect members to stay just to be loyal?

There are just some common themes or goals that the players can enjoy enough to stay together that keeps them there and nothing else. Reg, Enelysion, RR, Leg, Nef, and many other guilds have lots of players who've been in more then three factions. Loyalty is just a nice word.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I actually like to respect my past faction names, on RT and Sanct b:shutup.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not into the whole loyalty to a guild name thing, I prefer loyalty to friends. After anni packs came out a lot of people showed their true colours. Me and my main friends pretty much quit then and there but some changed for the worse.

I let it go when people leave a dying guild like Recluse and D'Gamers were. But those that scatter at the first sign of difficulty like 'QQ I can't farm my TT gear', 'QQ I don't get to go Rebirth' just aren't worth having in a guild. If I see people say things like that then I wouldn't want to squad with em... needy arseholes.

I do kind of put on a little nostalgic protection in that anyone from a guild I was in before won't be a target to me in pk. That protection goes as soon as they hit me though.

A list of reason's why I left guild's.

Reiki - internal drama
    Damnation - Friend's left, leader inactive.
    D'Gamer's - No longer TW'ed
    Lionsoul - I missed TW and joined as they were pretty much the only guild with the balls to still TW
    Damnation (II) - Guild had become a hotbed of Nef/LG spies and alt's
    D'Gamer's (II) - Left to join Recluse as that was the next big thing on Sanctuary
    Recluse - IMHO the best faction that ever existed just for the pvp / drama caused / people I met. Left after anniversary packs came out.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • kraut
    kraut Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I miss D'Gamers and the old crew there b:sad
  • Radiance - Raging Tide
    Radiance - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Some would leave. Some would honestly stay. Yes, there are some "bad" people in Nef- same as any faction. There's drama in all factions, Nef's drama is just really entertaining to write and read about. b:chuckle

It's true, some people wouldn't leave.
    There are people there who just completely support Nefarious, pay or not.
    I'm sure the pay is a bonus to them, but some are just flatout loyal.
    (I witnessed this during my time there.)

- Alax.
This discussion has been closed.