Nefarious discussion

Comments

• Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To people thinking Nef places fake bids: I was in Nef for a very long period of time and to my knowledge they never made any fake bids. I mean they could've used eminence to help bid if they really wanted to. I could be wrong i was never an officer.

Yng, nor Xara for the short time he lead, placed fake bidding.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LOL at nef-keeping-gold-prices-up theories...they're called packs, boxes, whatever the **** pwi decided to call them.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nefarious and Outlaw were known for their Fake Bids. Argue all you want, try to justify it however you like, in the end, people who don't know shiit still won't, and those of us who knew what really went on behind the scenes will have to deal with closed-minded people who just don't get the logic behind what we're trying to tell them.

/enddiscussion?
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I can't believe there are actually people that think Nef doesn't fake bid.. b:chuckle
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I can't believe there are actually people that think Nef doesn't fake bid.. b:chuckle

They might or they might not. as i stated i was in nef for a long period of time. I dont know if they did, but if they did it was definitely kept secretive amongst nef players. I just havent seen any proof, im not saying i doubt they have or havent but i havent seen any vaild information proving that they have.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You'd be more surprised at the amount of wizards using Patakas in TW. Yes!!!! Patakas......
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:surrender u bunch of carebears
  • arjo
    arjo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It would benefit Milyen only if he charges real cash. If he has an abundance of coins like you seem to suggest here, why would he want to keep gold prices high?

People and their silly conspiracy theories.

lol i wasnt even seroius w this theory....i just wanted to shake the kitties in the bag a little bit...thats what im doing here in forums if u have noticed! b:chuckle

and about these nef's fake bids....welll when i was in nef we got every weekend many attacks from guilds that noone had heard be4 nor after!we never saw any members of em l8r eighter...and those wars were no shows! when some nef member asked devalis in faction chat if those r our fake bids he said no!
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You'd be more surprised at the amount of wizards using Patakas in TW. Yes!!!! Patakas......

WANDS FTW ! Some1 gimme a physical version of the wand in the form of axes & poles . b:cry

Can I get a cookie ?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    WANDS FTW ! Some1 gimme a physical version of the wand in the form of axes & poles . b:cry

Can I get a cookie ?

Go level you nub! I got my sexy middrift chest piece already b:dirty
  • ScarletSin_ - Sanctuary
    ScarletSin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To ScarletSin: This post was not meant as a "vicitim" of nefarious I may have been a victim to Milyen and his childish ways, and not being allowed to state my opinions but as you stated alot of things did go on behind the scenes that other Nefarious members did not see. For instance the conversation between Milyen and I the day i left the faction. I will not post it here because i dont want to sound like im QQ or flaming.

Honey, read again - I dont think I ever referred to you as a "victim"... I respect you greatly and I think Nefarious lost out when they lost you. Ggggrr... I dont want to say too much because you will know who I am. b:chuckle
    and ROFL at Strife... dont be too hard on them ok? You are supposed to be gentle the first time, then you can get rough b:dirty
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Honey, read again - I dont think I ever referred to you as a "victim"... I respect you greatly and I think Nefarious lost out when they lost you. Ggggrr... I dont want to say too much because you will know who I am. b:chuckle
    and ROFL at Strife... dont be too hard on them ok? You are supposed to be gentle the first time, then you can get rough b:dirty

Why won't Scarlet post on main D:?
    edited February 2010

Can I get a cookie ?

I will give you cookie... only if I see those big boobies first b:dirty
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I will give you cookie... only if I see those big boobies first b:dirty

Pimp doesn't have a big bosom anymore.. He wears a Charming Jacket with no pants b:sad.
    edited February 2010
    Why won't Scarlet post on main D:?

Because then people would start believing that there was actually a respectful/ kind person in Nefarious b:shocked
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Because then people would start believing that there was actually a respectful/ kind person in Nefarious b:shocked

You would totally win an award for that b:victory.
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Sorry ScarletSin i misread, it was actually TPSTAR that made that post claiming i was a victim of Nefarious or at least that is how it was worded. I didnt post since the first post so i had to go through many, my mistake b:surrender
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sorry ScarletSin i misread, it was actually TPSTAR that made that post claiming i was a victim of Nefarious or at least that is how it was worded. I didnt post since the first post so i had to go through many, my mistake b:surrender

When did I say you are the victim? If you are talking about the part where I said "casualties". I was referring to those people who lost the TW fun because of the 5-6 minutes TW.
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I hate to accuse you of painting all Nef members with the same brush.. but it's probably suitable in this situation b:surrender

We're not saints by any stretch of the imagination, but I can say that I've met plenty of people while I was in Nef that were both respectful and kind.
    edited February 2010
    I hate to accuse you of painting all Nef members with the same brush.. but it's probably suitable in this situation b:surrender

We're not saints by any stretch of the imagination, but I can say that I've met plenty of people while I was in Nef that were both respectful and kind.

Yng I was being sarcastic... I think Accel and I were simply playing into each other on what people WANT to hear. I am rarely ever on these forums and one day I stumbled upon them and they are blown up with slander of Nefarious. It makes me sad, that people would rather judge the faction above my name then person who's name is right below that faction.
    With saying this... I have changed my name on these forums - so that people can say what they want, without knowing who I am.
    I love Nefarious and the majority of people in it. If you read my other posts Yng you would see that. I have even clearly stated that the people I surround myself with are nothing like the Nefarious member stereo-type being portrayed here.
    My last note is I also think that other faction stereo-types portrayed on these forums are incorrect as well such as Regicide.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aya make a big boobed lvl 1 wiz to visit us with every now and then b:sad
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I've definitely met some respectful nefs (shermanss b:kiss)
    Aya make a big boobed lvl 1 wiz to visit us with every now and then b:sad

But level 1 characters can't wear fiery bikinis b:sad
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yng I was being sarcastic...

My apologies then, I must've skipped a page while I was reading.

They might or they might not. as i stated i was in nef for a long period of time. I dont know if they did, but if they did it was definitely kept secretive amongst nef players. I just havent seen any proof, im not saying i doubt they have or havent but i havent seen any vaild information proving that they have.

Fake bids are very difficult to prove, it's near impossible for a person to prove that a fake bid was lodged unless it was openly communicated in-game. Sometimes, what may seem like a fake bid is in fact not.

For example, at one point we had a member leave the faction for a non-TW related issue. He carried a bit of a grudge against Legendary, but no longer felt he could be a part of Nefarious. So he started his own faction and bid Nefarious to disrupt Legendary's plan.

While this did disrupt Legendary's attack plans, this was not planned by the Nefarious leadership. However, to an external observer it obviously appears as a fake bid, and thus the Leader and Director were both suspended for a week. It's very difficult to prove intent. Thus, while I cannot speak for certain about Leadership terms other than my own, accusations of fake bids can often be based on a false or misinformed story of the situation.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yng I was being sarcastic... I think Herne and I were simply playing into each other on what people WANT to hear. I am rarely ever on these forums and one day I stumbled upon them and they are blown up with slander of Nefarious. It makes me sad, that people would rather judge the faction above my name then person who's name is right below that faction.
    With saying this... I have changed my name on these forums - so that people can say what they want, without knowing who I am.
    I love Nefarious and the majority of people in it. If you read my other posts Yng you would see that. I have even clearly stated that the people I surround myself with are nothing like the Nefarious member stereo-type being portrayed here.
    My last note is I also think that other faction stereo-types portrayed on these forums are incorrect as well such as Regicide.

okies first who are you ? do i know you ? Sounds familiar.. Sorry too busy with RL stuff that your main or who you are must have slipped off my mind :( Now err when whats going on, what did i post now ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
    edited February 2010
    okies first who are you ? do i know you ? Sounds familiar.. Now err when whats going on, what did i post now ?

b:surrender b:cry Accell = Herne am I wrong? I will edit post if needed, my apologies.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:surrender b:cry Accell = Herne am I wrong? I will edit post if needed, my apologies.
    umm no >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2010
    umm no >.>

b:cute Post edited.
    But I still Q_Q that it's not Herne.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Nope, I'm not Herne. :p
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    TPSTAR wrote:
    3. As for uproar or the claim of the victim, did we start this thread? or did we start the QQ here?

Hey TPSTAR this was the post i was referring too, maybe i have taken it wrong but i have also re read the post. Maybe im at fault for my accusations if so im sorry, but im sure how you can see how I took it wrongly.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    TPSTAR wrote:
    3. As for uproar or the claim of the victim, did we start this thread? or did we start the QQ here?

Hey TPSTAR this was the post i was referring too, maybe i have taken it wrong but i have also re read the post. Maybe im at fault for my accusations if so im sorry, but im sure how you can see how I took it wrongly.

lol, yeah sorry if you got confused. I can totally see how you could misinterpret it. I was merely counter defending the previous post. I am too lazy to go back and figure out who it was too.
This discussion has been closed.