Nefarious discussion

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It does throw off attacks Frost. You may not realize it, in fact I doubt you do, but when a defending faction has X amount of attacks to defend, some of them get relegated to earlier times so that the faction isn't defending a ton of factions all at once. I believe after 6 defenses, some attacks begin to fall at the 2pm server time slot. Which faction has to attack early depends on attack location. It has and still is used by Nef to throw off the ideal 3v1's on Nef. Your Nef officers are all very well of this, which is why they keep doing it. But if it is so pointless, why not bring it up with your officers Frost? Sounds like you have some sort of pride (admirable?), which is a lot more than most officers in Nef who will do whatever it takes to win, no matter how dishonorable it is.
  • FrostKiller - Sanctuary
    FrostKiller - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    how come it never works? its always the 3 top factions attacking us, idc about pride i just want to tw. It's a game, i like killing people in it.

You can say it throws it off but its always the top 3 factions so.....why fake bid? lol
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    how come it never works? its always the 3 top factions attacking us, idc about pride i just want to tw. It's a game, i like killing people in it.

You can say it throws it off but its always the top 3 factions so.....why fake bid? lol

It's "always" the top three factions FOR THAT REASON. They know WHEN to bid to place those three attacks together.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
    edited February 2010
    so we fake bid over and over even though it loses us money? i doubt after months or a year they'd do the same thing without any rewards
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    And Nef still tries. They still gamble it. I mean why not? If it may save Nef a land and their stupid pride why not alt bid? Honor and fairness aren't going to keep Nef on top.

In delta, so hard to do this and read forums Q_Q
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    so we fake bid over and over even though it loses us money? i doubt after months or a year they'd do the same thing without any rewards

In all fairness, I'm pretty sure you would have money to spare, considering the TW paycheck yall get weekly, not that I'm attempting to accuse.. just stating you do get lots of moolaa~

-deleted-
    Reason: Seemed like it could easily start more accusations being thrown around, which is uncalled for.
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.
    edited February 2010
    i see. what if, since fake bids "help" placement, its used by other factions to have a 3x agaisnt us? just wondering since we're supposedly always fake bidding and it fails, but 3x always succeeds, that would make sense.

Just an idea but other factions using fake bids to get 3x agaisnt makes alot more sense to me =/ dont flame me for this its just and idea -_-
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i LOL about everytime ppl talk about nef is rich how rich we are? 3m pay half go to charm cost other go to repair and others i am RICH with 1.5m
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    i LOL about everytime ppl talk about nef is rich how rich we are? 3m pay half go to charm cost other go to repair and others i am RICH with 1.5m

If you recall, I was in Nefarious. I know your paycheck.
    I only got about 1mil. I didn't mean members of Nefarious directly, I meant the faction as a whole. Thanks.

Don't die, don't leave.
    edited February 2010
    b:dirty of cuz i stil remeber u(one of my stalker back to time) b:cute
  • Lunati - Sanctuary
    Lunati - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you recall, I was in Nefarious. I know your paycheck.
    I only got about 1mil. I didn't mean members of Nefarious directly, I meant the faction as a whole. Thanks.

You know, I'd love it if my TW pay covered my charm costs. A faction being able to afford 80+ charms a week, and still not be skint broke? Richplz.
    edited February 2010
    contrary to popular belief you dont make money from being in nef from tws. and no pay isn't just 1m if you actually attend tws.

I dont care about pay, i'd go with no pay tw is fun
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    b:dirty of cuz i stil remeber u(one of my stalker back to time) b:cute

Guilty as charged. b:cute

But anyways, yes.. don't mistake me, I merely meant the faction as a whole gets a big paycheck for owning the land. b:shocked

Don't die, don't leave.
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    contrary to popular belief you dont make money from being in nef from tws. and no pay isn't just 1m if you actually attend tws.

I dont care about pay, i'd go with no pay tw is fun

I. was. in. Nefarious.

Jesus. And anyways this was like four months ago, so imagine having that many lands less, plus I never got in big faction TW. So yes, roughly over 1mil.
    b:surrender

Edit: Sorry, I'm a dolt and didn't seem to realize I had just posted above. QQ

Don't die, don't leave.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Nobody is talking about how rich nef is rising. Pretty sure this discussion has been related to fake bids and spying/stealing site information. Next time you want to come in here trying to make yourself look like you are just another innocent Nef being picked on in the threads, I suggest you be able to at least stay on topic and not make yourself look foolish.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thing is he is serious about that. People like Tp prolly actually think Nef is fighting fair. Nef is that two faced as to take facts and then openly deny them.

And yeah, you guys didn't start the thread, but you had no problem coming on here and accusing others of spying and stealing information as your ever so Devalis-esque leader has just done in this thread. Dov's snide lil comment was just another shining example to add to your own TP ^_^ You can deny all you like, doesn't change how much Nef cheats the system and how unfairly you all fight ^_~ But that's ok, we are used to it. Doesn't deter my resolve.

And for the delta guide. I've seen it. Had Nef site access once upon a time and saw it then. It's still there too =) If you like I can go on and bump it in the forum for you TP ^_^ You can deny stealing all you like. You won't be put on trial, it's not that big a deal. But I know that one of our delta-trial guides is on your site.

Please get your fact straight. I said I won't comment on it. I did not agree or deny it. Since you are just going to twist my words and make a story all by yourself, I am not going to comment on it no more.
  • arjo
    arjo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010

where all that munnies goes? u get WAY over 200mil each week...is like 800mil close?or 1 billion? u do know rising that u get extra money from winnig the war!??higher the bid is more u get!

just asking out of curiosity...what kind of gears milyen got? and other question....just throwing this..is it nef that keeps gold prices up?i mean...since u guys r rich (or at least ur guild(leader) is)...it wud help u(r guild(leader)).....b:shutup
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    arjo wrote: »
    where all that munnies goes? u get WAY over 200mil each week...is like 800mil close?or 1 billion? u do know rising that u get extra money from winnig the war!??higher the bid is more u get!

just asking out of curiosity...what kind of gears milyen got? and other question....just throwing this..is it nef that keeps gold prices up?i mean...since u guys r rich (or at least ur guild(leader) is)...it wud help u(r guild(leader)).....b:shutup

It is simple math. Count how many lands we have on the map, multiple by 10 million, add the extra value from Archosaur and other high level lands. It is high, but not 800 millions high.
    edited February 2010
    when did i say i was an innocent nef? i talked about pay because it came up. Anyway back to my previous idea, thoughts about it?
    i see. what if, since fake bids "help" placement, its used by other factions to have a 3x agaisnt us? just wondering since we're supposedly always fake bidding and it fails, but 3x always succeeds, that would make sense.

Just an idea but other factions using fake bids to get 3x agaisnt makes alot more sense to me =/ dont flame me for this its just and idea -_-

im not defending nef idc either way what you think as long as i get to tw. I simply posted to find out about fake bids. I posted about money more because it was a personal annoyance about everyone being rich, stereotypes are boring
    edited February 2010
    lmao do i need to jump in here to proof i am one of the "innocent"? i come and go whenever i like where ever i want
    @arjo iam not getting 200m ea week or 800 you will see me with +12 nirave gear or set if i got 200m ea week. i suggest dont type or say how much we getting ea week if u dont know or some 1 will said u make yourself look foolish.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @ risen

Yes we are rich, we really are, no matter what the pay is, out expenses are not that high, being a BM you do loose a bit of charms, but the coinage you get, is more than enough to get your charms and stuff. Now why i say our expense is low, cause, we don't use enough coins to refine something to + 5, where as others do need to use a bit of extra coin to do the same, so we save there. More than that, today IG selling is banned, but the fact is previously we didnt have many 90+ who would be using them, but yeah there was a certain point of time, where people did sell IG, for good money, way before Devalis and Milyen came to lead. But yeah, yeah suddenly the TW thing became to be so IG dependent that thing called Devalis banned the sell of IG, but thats a different story.

But yeah i don't deny to what you say, but then again i don't completely agree to it either.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010

*raises an eyebrow* I hope you're not trying to say Milyen got his good gear using the guild bank? Though we have bad blood between us at the current time, the guy isn't a thief. He got his bad **** gear before taking leadership.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • arjo
    arjo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lmao do i need to jump in here to proof i am one of the "innocent"? i come and go whenever i like where ever i want
    @arjo iam not getting 200m ea week or 800 you will see me with +12 nirave gear or set if i got 200m ea week. i suggest dont type or say how much we getting ea week if u dont know or some 1 will said u make yourself look foolish.

read it again....b:surrender there aint reading YOU r getting it...or since when u have been nef leader?
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wut i miss?b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wut i miss?b:puzzled

short bus b:sad we all missed it
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Watching 1 movie made me miss 7 pages of lulz? Dang b:shocked
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2010

It would benefit Milyen only if he charges real cash. If he has an abundance of coins like you seem to suggest here, why would he want to keep gold prices high?

People and their silly conspiracy theories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To Tanzzie: I made this thread as a Nefarious discussion not a thread dedicated to QQ which you have stated. I dont post often i do read these posts though and honestly i think most of the people have stuck to keeping it a discussion instead of QQ. I mean there are a few exceptions but its not alot we can do about them.

To ScarletSin: This post was not meant as a "vicitim" of nefarious I may have been a victim to Milyen and his childish ways, and not being allowed to state my opinions but as you stated alot of things did go on behind the scenes that other Nefarious members did not see. For instance the conversation between Milyen and I the day i left the faction. I will not post it here because i dont want to sound like im QQ or flaming.

To Nefarious: Your accusations are getting a bit ridicolous, i know for a fact Enelyision (srry if mispelled) is not a part of any Alliance what so ever. I mean you seen R3N3G4D3S take part of the triple attack 2 weeks ago we are also not in alliance with anyone. If any leader can understand how the time zones, Area of land, and attack times work any faction could do the same. As far as the spies that have been in Nef i think the realization is that it will be a never ending process you will never be able to fix. I could take my Assasin alt and probably get into Nef right now as a "spy" if i really wanted to because no one knows that its me. Although i would not do this personally. Im not the first person that thought of this idea and others have and are currently doing it now. Your only going to frustrate yourself by attempting to find spies in the faction. Same with the ironguard situation you guys are fighting an uphill battle you cant win. Ive seen many attempts to try to figure out who the IG dealers were and everytime it failed miserably. Honestly at this point after many months of trying i would just give up. Theres ironguards everywhere on this server and i dont think you will ever be able to find an adequate way to stop the flow of them.

To people thinking Nef places fake bids: I was in Nef for a very long period of time and to my knowledge they never made any fake bids. I mean they could've used eminence to help bid if they really wanted to. I could be wrong i was never an officer.
  • Stocks - Lost City
    Stocks - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    to rising: 3mil is a lot. regi + eney + rr probably can only afford to pay 100k to eahc of their members if spread equally, but mostlikely their members get 0 pay
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    to rising: 3mil is a lot. regi + eney + rr probably can only afford to pay 100k to eahc of their members if spread equally, but mostlikely their members get 0 pay

Enelysion members do get paid for TW. And thank you Xaro$. b:victory
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
This discussion has been closed.