"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• Revoltech - Lost City
    Revoltech - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    phantoman2 wrote: »
    -no ****/ lesb marriages(no offense ^_~)

Yeah, let's go with no interracial marriage either. No offense.

EDIT: That was sarcasm.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have a few Suggestions:

Class specific:

-Ability to Widget Tideborn flying mounts (really want this one)

- An intelligent Autopath, that automatically moves around terrain and geometry in the way (while on the ground)

- fixing the bug where an Assasin uses Shadow Jump/Shadow Teleport and they get stuck in the ground.

-tideborn demon/sage skill trees

-cleric/wiz heal counter (you have healed for X on _____)

-Untamed swimming mastery

-tideform skills

- Pet armors and stat boosters

-5-10% increased damage in axe/hammer skills

-Revamped skill trees for original classes to include various different skills (cant really think of anything atm :\)

-Knock back skills work on players not using a "Immunity to movement imparing effects" skill, or cause a brief immobilization or stumble on human target for 1 second or so.

-quickened barb auto attack speed in tiger form

-a second barbarian weapon skill set/set polearm weapons to be used by barbs as well along the same skill set they already posess (such as polearms because... for whatever reason.. clubs fall into polearms...)

-Barbs in tiger form able to see cloaked assassins

-Bm's able to learn Sharp observer

-Archers able to learn sharp observer

-genie skill with temporary sharp observer or temporary cloak, or the eye of observation item able to be clicked and used to see cloaked players

-Starter class specific armors (similar to tideborns but for all other classes)

-Bm leap skills actually make you leap the full distance(16 meters), instead of a dragging 3 meters and then rubberband back to where you started.

-Tideborn specific genie skills

Game Specific:

-tideborn face coloring to match body coloring on other/older chipsets and graphic cards

-the option to remove or turn off a charm battery

-Tideborn FB19

-Aggro meter (Party feature that allows everyone to see who has the most hate from a boss pointed at them)

- Make mobs unable to wander through the geometry in instances, up walls, through barriers that an assassin or other classes cant pass through as well.

-fix the skill reset where a kiting mob resets your skill your attempting to use on them.

-Blackmarket merchant actually sells items

-couples daily quest (not Marriage quest)

-coin daily quest

-binding can be removed from items under specific met conditions

-greater selection of ground mounts for sale outside of cash shop

-better selection of air mounts for sale outside of cash shop

-NPC's that actually serve a purpose in Arch beyond short quest npc's

-Foreigner's chocolate sales (Travel spot 29 on world quest)

-Mini games like a garden game, fishing, housing system, pet breeding system, All class pet race/fighting mini game (I chose you Bubble fish! O.o)

-Wraith attacks to come back

-Instanced Marketplace seperate from the main land

-More options for Territory war maps (such as a fire map, ice map, water map forest map) with built in hazzards.

-territory resets, to give even smaller newer factions the opportunity to PVE territory war.

-Forest ruins, Renegade, and the other instance in Heaven (dont remember the name b:cry) open

-Easier to obtain reputation, or more reputation gained from FB's and one man army quests

Graphical Suggestions:

-pet evolutions, as they grow they change in shape, size, color graphic, styling.

-Holster weapon graphic

-Tideborn Walk graphic to look more like an assassin/psy and less like Disney's goofy

-Male tideborn aerial pose to be more masculine (like the male archer) and less dainty (like the female archer, which it is)

-Archer Arrow Quiver or shot bag graphic (silly I know but, would be kinda nice to see)

-visualized capes and helmets

-weapon/armor swap tabs and spare weapon shown on body

-Randomized weather all over the world (raining in ether/plume/lost from time to time)

-graphically updated skills for the older classes

-customizable armor and weapon appearances (doesnt effect stats, simply appearance)

-A character counter on private chat, and mail and increased sentence length in both. by at least 150 characters.

-fewer required socket stones for socketing gears

Cash shop related:

-trial period on some of the boutique items such as mounts/clothing etc, in which you pay in game coin for x number of days you get to trial said item.

-a purchase from cash shop ability with coins

-Squid Smileys b:victory

-mail box greeting cards (or in game ability to change color and font on mail box letters without using the color change ****/glitch)

-more male clothing options

-Battle Mounts (attack from the back of your battlecat/nein/horse/lion) or a battle mount upgrade

-dye sales less random

-a visual randomizer, or roulette wheel when you open a lucky coral/anniversary pack so you can at least see your chances.

-Armor dyes

-stat boosting clothing (not really much of an increase, but like adds +10-50 hp/mp/eva/acc/pdef/mdef per article of clothing)

Rediculous suggestions that Im being told to put in:

-Genie clothes..
    -Talking pets..
    -blacklist extension stone..
    -comedic weapons such as a giant inflatable rubber hammer..
    .. Im not putting anymore, cause Im getting requests for waffles and pancakes..b:sad

Ok so maybe its more than a few..... b:surrender
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Potzi - Lost City
    Potzi - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    FASHION FORUM SECTION - (no more qqing about how I want this.. I want that.. Why isn't there more fashion etc etc everyday in like every sub-forum. )
  • Beohram - Heavens Tear
    Beohram - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is a Suggestion for the future...After having enough people that has 105 lvl etc.

After you are 105 or 110 you can change your class with some quests...The Skills are just basic ideas of me...

BM---->Paladin (More Defence, Ability to Heal all Party incase of danger with high cooldown skill)

BM---->Knight (Ability to fight on mount, Mount Armor, Long Pikes)

Barb---->Axe Thrower (Ability to Throw Axes, more dex, lower defence)

Barb---->Berserker (Lower Armor, Higher Damage, Makes mobs run away)

Cleric----> Monk (Unarmed (Gloves maybe) , Lots of Defence, Low Damage, Physical Skills to stop Channeling, to stun etc)

Cleric---->Priest (Ability to Ressurrect himself, Mass Purify, Special Skill to call his/her God to help)

Archer---->Dagger Thrower (Ability to Throw Daggers, Poison)

Archer---->Scout (Always move faster, Lots of Evasion)

Veno
    >Charmer (Ability to Charm Mobs to attack closest mob)

Veno
    >Tamer (Ability to use 2 pets at same time)

Wizard---->Battle Mage (More Defence, More Squad Skill)

Wizard---->Warlock (Ability to steal HP, Remove aggro)

Dont have much idea about Assasins or Psyhics yet...Thanks for your time to read this....
  • mewpup
    mewpup Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Add
    Ability to "carry people" as a spell that can be used on any gender.<for winged angels and untamed>b:question
  • Klizzahrd - Lost City
    Klizzahrd - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    FIX THE ARCHER ANIMATION!!! GIVE US A QUIVER OR W/E. IT LOOKS LIKE WE PULLING AMMO FROM OUR ***!!!

How about other classes with the right stats can use Tide weps??? Its annoying when a Sin can whip out a HH70/80 bow but I cant use his daggers even though my stats are way hi enuff to try them out.

And can we please get a set of wings that we can dye? Im getting tired of brown, orange, rainbow colored wings....
  • Milesluminis - Heavens Tear
    Milesluminis - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

all other classes have had skills nerfed before, it's time to nerf the tideborns.

totaly agree !
    or: buff the old classes ! sin's go stealth and we cant do anything against ?! lower the dmg per dex they deal.. no im not Q_Q'ing coz they are op.. its simply stupid to give a class skills u cant defend, give the old classes something... gosh, i would be happy even about a apo orb or something what lasts 10minutes or less/more and requires an higher lvl apo skill.. just something...
    and for the psy's... dont have probs with them... so far they dont seem pretty unbalanced.. only skills look more like pokemon than pwi...
    ...btw fishsticks.. who else have to laugh hard as hell when see those lvl90+ fishs and u so know they oracled to 90 bought enough reputation items for rank8 eq and than kill them in duells coz they cant controll their classes better than a lvl10 veno her pet xDD ?!
    not all cant controll their sin/psy but ive just seen a psy in tao = lvl90+ cool eq... but looked so lost between the others, tooked ages until fired up first attk i had to fly up and facepalm before go on grind.. was to funny
    (....make the ep from oracles less, or get an cool down on them or anything... it suxx so bad if u come to a bounty69 squad with an cleric who seem to know what she/he is doin and than hole squad wipes on boss bcoz this idiot bought not only his eq with gold, also his lvl's.. {keep it with the hyper stones+training esotericas} )
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hmm i did not read all the pages but here what i got.....

-getting ??? amount of rep or something when killing some 1 in pk mode.

-make pets evolve when lv-ing pet up.

-PLZZ GIVE THE PSYCHIC A SKILL TO HELP TO RECOVER MP WE EAT IT UP LIKE CRAZY WITH EZZ.

- MAKE OUTFITS THAT LOOK LIKE ARMOR!! PLZ!!

-make outfits thats only 4 that 1 race only armor looking,some thing like the TB

- A PK EVENT!!!

- make the black market guy sell in game stuff like, gold tt mats,armor,wep ,subs that u can buy with gold or with alot of coins,or evrey now n then give us sweet deal on shards,tt mats,armor ETC

PWI MOST WANTED-hunt and kill thE TOP PK-ERS OF YOUR SURVER

p.s POWER TO THE TB!
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • Lono_archer - Sanctuary
    Lono_archer - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    here is a staring idea for the black(Trade) market......
    make it a trading place where we want to trade with others ppl for specific items,
    not coins

Example: I wanna trade a
    flawless citirine shard
    for
    flawless garnet shard
    and if another player like the item(s) enlisted, that person will put up the what the persons asking for, and accept
    if thiers more ppl wanting to trade there requested items for yours make a list either for u to decide and u can make your choice.

Able to trade Mats, molds etc.
    hmmm......should armors go up there?
    weapons too?
    ornaments??

up to 4 items can be enlisted.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Stealth potion. b:laugh
    LV 1 + 2 stealth lv = 1k
    LV 2 + 4 stealth lv = 2,5k
    LV 3 + 6 stealth lv = 4k
    LV 4 + 8 stealth lv = 5,5k
    LV 5 + 10 stealth lv = 6k
    LV 6 + 12 stealth lv = 7,5k
    LV 7 + 14 stealth lv = 9k
    LV 8 + 16 stealth lv = 10,5k
    LV 9 + 18 stealth lv = 12K
    LV 10 + 20 stealth lv = 13,5k
    90 second cooldown

and everyone start Q.Q of hidden bm, hidden wizard,etc. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Kyourimaru - Lost City
    Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Suggestion: Male Vampire Pants, bring the lower legs in a bit (make them skinnier, shaped more like the lowers of superstar). If this slight modification is made they are then suitable to be fitted with every type of male boot/shoe in the game without this happening:

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac252/Kyourimaru_photo/Untitled-1.png
    (use superstar and chain as a example, these pants do it with every boot ingame)

As you can see particularly from the side shot, theres only a very small change needed.
    Would make the pants more profitable to PWI in my opinion.
  • Theavenger - Sanctuary
    Theavenger - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PW needs more "minigames" like Cube. except less expensive, probably free, and not so freakin glitchy.
    I think a TW kinda thing would be sweet
    Like capture the flag, no exp loss, no fees, just join in the arena with other people. Winners get rewards, like coins or special items from an NPC.
    Without stuff like that, well it's just kill mobs all day and lvl. nothing ever really...different.
  • Kyourimaru - Lost City
    Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Some good ideas for minigames were discussed here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=621502
    And yeh, totally agree that there isnt a lot to do. In fact out of all of the games i've played, this is the least eventful game.
  • Master_Blint - Heavens Tear
    Master_Blint - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    New Sky Scenery, add stuff like stars at night or something celestrial like a galaxy or planet sorta like what you see in Raging Tide but everywhere withen PWi. Just plain blue sky with some clouds gets sorta boring after awhileb:sleep
  • Sassy_Kitty - Sanctuary
    Sassy_Kitty - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Not sure if it is already in the list, but i would like to have some way to transfer stuff and money from an other server to the server i'm on now.

Like i have lots of fancy stuff on Lost city server but i cant use it anymore since i'm not playing on Lost anymore. So that would be handyb:surrender
  • Kokuryu - Lost City
    Kokuryu - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    try thinking about more features on the World Map

for instence.....

1. pet locations
    2. player finder
    3. monster locater
    etc...
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok then instead of making a new thread, I'll post some suggestions here:

-Object fading, especially trees. It's very annoying, either you're in archo at the daily npc's or somewhere outside and suddenly you find yourself in a bunch of trees and can't see what is near you or where you're going. So it would be nice if big objects such as trees can fade once a player is close.

-Another thing, to be able to turn off the online notification in your friend list for certain people or certain groups. There are some people who just keep going online and offline and I really don't care for some of them, but I would still like to be able to see it for other people.

-And one more thing regarding your friend's list. I would like to be able to chose my auto reply that will be displayed in the chat box for my friends to see, instead of "I'm not here right now". I think if you can tell a stranger you're afk showering or sleeping, you should be able to tell your friends. b:bored
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    my suggestion is that you make the tideborns stop wiggling constantly. this is not a jazz club b:chuckle
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What about the option to put timestamps in the chat windows?

Preferably for whispers that i receive while I'm away.
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What about the option to put timestamps in the chat windows?

Preferably for whispers that i receive while I'm away.

Yes! I've been thinking of this too :D

Also something else that would be nice that I forgot to mention in my previous post.. To be able to buff all faction members as if they are in your squad. Would be very convenient for TW :D
  • Pristine - Harshlands
    Pristine - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Can we Please Have Tracking quest when your in party with some they can have share quest log on char's an they be able see they can see coords to where one party member needs to go an give each party a distinct color for who quest like class color out to the left side of the quest log. like lil dot not hugh or anything lil. basicl sycronized quest log. Thes would be Helpful.

Only if we in party with someone , an could we possable make all the places that are out side tht we turn in quests to like Heaven's TEar to a SZ so pk'er cant' just kill us as we trun in a Quest it jus see to me it would make sense that way.
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Perhaps a little bit more of balacing between gaining spirit and exp thru out quests?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • jewelie
    jewelie Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure if this should go there but I'd like to suggest that GMs should be able to reset safe codes.
  • Onin - Harshlands
    Onin - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    k i don't want to read 78 pages to see if someone suggested that so i make my own

AH lady to have option for wanted items/materials. For example, if I'm looking for 10 hays = 80000coins in the next 8hrs I write it in wanted items and if some1 decide that the price is good he sell them to me. Its like Buy window in cat-shops but you don't have to open your stall waiting days or spam-shout WTB... for hours. + some ppl never go cat-shopping because you may waste hours.

Ppl you blacklisted to be shown as colored dots on your mini map.

Option to ignore/hide someone's whispers. Some freaks can spam really long...

At Swamps of the Wraiths the damage you deal to mobs when you step in the water to be the same as you deal from land.

Option to show/hide genie when inactive.

Records list. To auto memorize: highest damage dealt, total mobs/bosses killed, total deaths, total PKs, total kisses and so on...
  • khade
    khade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Better Auction house interface and search system
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I really think in Auction Houses you should be able to post offers to BUY certain items for a certain price, like they do with gold.

Also, anyone notice that for the Farstrike bm skill, the attack doesn't go flying towards the target but goes straight ahead? It still hits the target but still that's kinda weird. I mean Assassin's Knife Throw and BM's Drake's Ray follow their targets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cleric cyclone resize.

Wizard skills now resize to the mob (as of the expansion i think) ....gush for instance comes to my wizards knees when i use it on a pup in one of the towns and then reaches the top of SP when used on dismal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monou - Heavens Tear
    Monou - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a sortfunktion for the auction house for items like, sort by "buy price", "current time" and "remaining time"
  • Nnoit - Dreamweaver
    Nnoit - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Female being able to embrace males and BEFORE everyone starts going "IT'S PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE GET OVER IT.", can't there just be a different type of embrace?
    Such as holding hands? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nnoit / 7x Veno/ Dreamweaver :D
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    how are we gonna know when server are back??*the new design website not allow us to c it as the old one did. or at least i didnt see it. i also cant find the stadistics of pvp and higher lvls in servers.

*i know u can see it jsut opening the game, but it was better and faster checking web site update.
This discussion has been closed.