The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• Starduste - Raging Tide
    Starduste - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When I am under water with my psychic her skirt disappears. I think this is a graphics glitch.
  • Ecina - Sanctuary
    Ecina - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I like to stand around and buff people while I'm socializing or whatever. Occasionally while chain buffing some random passerby, they will exit via the teleport master and this crashes my client every time.

This happens if they leave while I'm in mid-cast.

Dunno if it's just me, but I thought it better to report than not.
  • Erogar - Heavens Tear
    Erogar - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Not sure if anyone found this error yet. The name of the npc isn't all there and its not linked to the auto-pathing.

error.png
  • Kassiel - Dreamweaver
    Kassiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The assassin skill "Shadow Escape" does NOT dispell any negative status as per its skill description.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    First bug i just noticed, is i can no longer take a screenshot when the Auction Filter window is open. I noticed that because it makes the bug i was actually going to report harder. While we're on the topic of AH filter glitches (this isnt about TT) but i figure it should have been fixed long ago and still hasnt. The remedies filter still doesnt allow you to filter mid range elixers (apothacaries). It currently opens like this;

+ Remedies
    ---- Health Recovery
    ---- Mana Recovery
    ---- Fast Acting
    ---+ Elixer

- Low Level Elixers [Apoth 15 & 30]
    ---+ Elite Instance

- High Level Elixers [Apoth 75 & 90]

Somehow as its mistakingly crossing into the Elite Instance filter, Mid Level Elixers [Apoth 45 & 60] is lost entirely. It should open as follows;

+ Remedies
    ---- Health Recovery
    ---- Mana Recovery
    ---- Fast Acting
    ---+ Elixer

- Low Level Elixers [Apoth 15 & 30]

- Mid Level Elixers [Apoth 45 & 60] *MISSING*

- High Level Elixers [Apoth 75 & 90]
    ---+ Elite Instance

- ??? (dont know what goes here)

This seems like a similar bug as to long ago when the crafting materials were out of whack & crossed into following sections, & in the process lost the filtering for mid level mats. This problem appeared the prior time TT mats along with Gems filtering was buggy, and was never fixed along with those. I am hoping it can be addressed and fixed when they turn TT filters back on this time.
  • Vidalia - Dreamweaver
    Vidalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    With the last patch, the forward command can no longer be mapped to the up arrow. Gives an error message "This key has been preserved by the game system."

Also there is one button for Ascend/Descend. The key works for descend while previously you could map both ascend and descend with both the space bar and a separate key working on ascend.

Most people who wanted key remaps wanted the movement keys on the arrow keys instead of WASD. This is now broken.
  • Erradicator - Harshlands
    Erradicator - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is not really a problem i have in-game. I dunno where to inform this, so i think this is the best place to do it.

In the game tips, in the loading screens, a tip says something like "check the calendar and the shcedule". The word "Shcedule" is not correct. The correct form is "Schedule".

Cya.
  • bizkut91
    bizkut91 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I am unable to decompose psychic weapons. I assume it might also include assassin weapons, but I haven't checked this.

While training my blacksmithing, I crafter a level 2 soulsphere. Run of the mill, had a few 1 star and a few 3 star creations. My attempts to decompose these spheres gave me the following:
    Once the soulsphere was dropped into the decompose box, the fee was 0, and the return was 0 of nothing. This was with both the 1 and 3 star's. The option to decompose was unavailable.
  • telynae
    telynae Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Magical Shell / Aegis Spirit bug (it's been more than one year that this bug has been detected and never been corrected) :
    When you lauch Aegis spirit OR Magic shell skill, the skill time doesn't reset.
    That means : If you buff your squad with all 1 hour buff and want to rebuff when you have 10 minutes left then you have :
    Greater Protective Aura / Exalted Renewal / Arcane Empowerement -> 60 minutes left
    Aegis Spirit -> 10 minutes left
    For rebuff Aegis Spirit OR Magic Shell, you MUST wait the end of the buff. That also means that if someone buff you with a Magic Shell lvl 1, your Magic Shell lvl 10 doesn't overwrite it !

Another bug :
    During Mariage quest, if one of the husband or spouse get D/C or has a game crash, that automaticaly fail the quest, watever you can do !
    More information there : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=557231
  • raidenderby
    raidenderby Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    6 party nirvana instance quest keeps failing as soon as you speak to old man at start of nirvana with 6 people

all 6 people lvl 100, tried 3 times and lost 3 keys each, started quest and failed 1 sec later

in game name steukbarb on dreamweaver server
  • Ecina - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Occasionally my chat windows are all cleared. So that if I'm afk for a time when I come back often everything is cleared and I have no idea that some people have sent me messages.

I tried to find a way to disable this behavior, but I wasn't able to find any solution.

I can't imagine that a few text buffers would cause any major problem.

The chat windows should be persistent imo.

If I missed something and there is a way to change this please let me know.
  • MoistNess - Lost City
    MoistNess - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When i try to complete multiple Bounty Hunts on the new BH system, it wont give me new ones after a certain point, even if i have the LV 1 or LV 2 Bounty Order in my inventory.

Eg. I have 3 x Bounty Hunts from yesterday which i have to do 1 at a time, and 3 x Bounty Hunts from today which have to do 1 at a time.

Regardless of whether i allow them to overlap (ie. do both at the same time) or do first yesterdays until finished then move onto todays until finished, i always end up with either a LV 1 or Lv 2 Bounty Order still in my inventory but the Head Hunter has no shield over his head, and when i click on him there is no quest available...

Can someone please explain this to me... can we not stack multiple BH's with the new system or is this a bug?
  • ammah
    ammah Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok, here's mine:

when in the "try clothes "screen, I cannot see my physical body, apart from my head, tail, and where the shoes should be.

TicketScreenshot-1.jpg

Then when i can preview something, I cannot see the majority of skirts.

TicketScreenshot2-2.jpg
  • Mpfi - Sanctuary
    Mpfi - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    when I bought my iridescent wings (back when they were first released with the seraphic mist wings), the speed on them was 3.2 and 6.2 hasted.

I just noticed that they are not 3.0/6.0, but some of them in the ah, and boutique are still 3.2/6.2

Is there any way for me to get mine back to 3.2/6.2 without buying new wings?
    "If people get any more picky about their squad makeup, there's going to be a fashion requirement in order to join squads."
    Reliea - Sanctuary
  • pre1144
    pre1144 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Walked on new zone and ed on this. Shall very pleased if help Administrations.

f919dbc812f2t.jpg

3a699937c248t.jpg
  • LunaLighte - Heavens Tear
    LunaLighte - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Please fix the Green Vertigo tideborn wings. I am sure everyone noticed the lines along the edges.
    http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt134/ravenosky/Screenshots/2010-01-2213-32-23.jpg
  • Zatra - Dreamweaver9
    Zatra - Dreamweaver9 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    since the last patch losing aggro has become a common thing for most barbs now. Before higher level dd's would have problem taking aggro off a barb using flesh ream, but now a lower level character can take aggro using regular attacks.

it is not just me, there is a thread about this on the general boards.
  • Ecina - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Okay, remember how I was saying about the client crash when buffing people who go into the teleport?

It does it if they disappear no matter what the reason, such as: they log out, crash, use TP, and so on.
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Our squad was running some bounty hunter quests in the dungeon 51, and every time we killed the guardian, the announcement of the secret door was in another language.

First Guardian: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/Zikku/PWI/Screenshots/guardian_language_glitch.jpg
    Second Guardian: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/Zikku/PWI/Screenshots/guardian_language_glitch2.jpg

Also, not that this is important or anything, but my friend's ice phoenix was making his character nude or disappeared (it just happened that he and I were at the angle that it saw it like that).
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/Zikku/PWI/Screenshots/yowie_naked2-1.jpg
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/Zikku/PWI/Screenshots/yowie_gone.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Cambury - Heavens Tear
    Cambury - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Fashion bugged... sent tickets and still not fixed b:angry 2010-01-1409-13-39-2.jpg
    1 Month After ticket Sent....
  • Potzi - Lost City
    Potzi - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    As you can see I made my shop.... and i turned into a man... rofl
    http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/exzacklyright/bug.png
  • Pluf - Heavens Tear
    Pluf - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cant change fond size
    cant open squadchat in faction chat and visa verse
    blacklist has disappeared
    macro's are all gone
    cant let the mobs be shown in minimap

i dont know, i'm just frustrated by this...
    and if all this is wrong, wonder what else i might find that aint how it should be, this i gathered from just being ingame for 1 minute
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cant change fond size
    cant open squadchat in faction chat and visa verse
    blacklist has disappeared
    macro's are all gone
    cant let the mobs be shown in minimap

i dont know, i'm just frustrated by this...
    and if all this is wrong, wonder what else i might find that aint how it should be, this i gathered from just being ingame for 1 minute

You have to go into system chat settings to re-check squad in faction or faction in squad if you had it like that. Likewise have to go in & re-change your font-size. I verified all this just now. I also had to go in & re-check damage in the general window. Seems you just have to re-set your chat settings.

Also had to re-activate the mobs on mini-map with the last button above your character prifile (top left) but it still works.

Have heard macros are all gone & i cant check blacklist as mine is empty now, but not sure if i even had anyone in there. I'm not a big blacklister.
  • Beefchicken - Heavens Tear
    Beefchicken - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When its time for the Snake Isle Race to begin, the message that usually says "The Snake Isle Race has begun!...." or the "The Snake Isle Race is now closed...." does not appear.

Game client was verified and nothing came up.
  • rinogattuso
    rinogattuso Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My character is totally blocked. I can't move, jump and so on.
    When I try to run or jump, the character tries to do it, but it remains in the same position.

I'm in the Wolf Totem Valley.
  • PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver
    PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The "General Message" window is broken. The slider that allows me to scroll back has been moved to the right side where I can not reach it. If I cursor over there, the slider goes away. If I move the cursor back to the left side of the window, the slider appears again.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The "General Message" window is broken. The slider that allows me to scroll back has been moved to the right side where I can not reach it. If I cursor over there, the slider goes away. If I move the cursor back to the left side of the window, the slider appears again.
    clearly you didn't read this the first 2 times.. so I'll repeat it again
    This window sucks. Other window won't even scroll up anymore. Soooo double fail.
    you need a scroll wheel now for the other one, but it does work
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver
    PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If I need a scroll wheel, why is the slider still there? I really would rather use the slider than the scroll wheel. I am not asking for a temporary work around. I am saying "It don't work". Also, reading umpteen bajillion pages seems a bit excessive. Do I really have to read everything from the beginning?
  • LoveLamp - Dreamweaver
    LoveLamp - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Genie skill “Expel” reads: “make a friendly target immune to physical damage, while silencing him” Which it works and does.

The problem is.. this spell at the moment can be used in PvP vs someone not in your group. Thus circumventing “friendly” So what it becomes is a 10second seal with physical immunity to the person you are attacking.. but leaves them helpless to be dominated by magical attacks.
  • AcceIerator - Heavens Tear
    AcceIerator - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The assassin teleport skill sometimes glitches, it teleports me to the mob/player and then it teleports me back to where i was before i teleported.
This discussion has been closed.