Regarding The Competence of the Current 9x....

Options
2»

Comments

• Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It's not stupid, just naive. With old school grinding being nearly useless now, people - do - have more potential time to pvp (read: actual pvp, not looking for distracted grinders to ninja kill) while maintaining a good leveling rate. It just doesn't seem to happen like that.

And damn, the arrogance on here still baffles me.

Not true. Between World Quest, Crazy Stone, OHT daily, now 3 Bh's a day or 4 if u get the second one, if you are married then thats another daily, and some ppl such as myself do cube on a daily basis and all of that together takes hours. Dailies takes up most of the time unless you play more than 8 hours a day which frankly is kind of unhealthy b:shocked
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Not true. Between World Quest, Crazy Stone, OHT daily, now 3 Bh's a day or 4 if u get the second one, if you are married then thats another daily, and some ppl such as myself do cube on a daily basis and all of that together takes hours. Dailies takes up most of the time unless you play more than 8 hours a day which frankly is kind of unhealthy b:shocked

You don't have to do them all though D:
    But I agree.. and those dailies make the game totally boring. I used to do BHs/WQ religiously. Now I just stand around and chat all day b:surrender Too many dailies remove the variability/fun from the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I made the account "Eragon" on the very first day of Harshlands, having accumulated knowledge from Lost City server before this, I knew about the class I was picking, etc. (Even though, id pick wiz or cleric if I could go back!).
    I played more than anyone probally, and after MONTHS, I mean MONTHS I only got to lvl 67. I mean I hate grinding with a passion, but I come back and get 3 lvls in 2 days. with all these bh's, pq's, this new tb quest chain saying **** you to the whole 5x's... its a little out of hand. PWI is actualy saying **** you to game content, and just wants money. They label it a Free To Play MMORPG, But the saying "free to play pay to win" is so true for this game.

If you read this far in my post, I applaude you for dealing with my below average grammar and my ability to ramble. I award you poor souls 3 points.
    Wonhalt
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I award you poor souls 3 points.

i would like to thank my mother for being the wind beneath my wings and pulling me through all the hard times to earning these 3 points. I have worked hard and long under the grueling sun and under the pouring rain. This achevement i will never forget earning and will alwase be there reminding me, that if I truly want soemthing and work hard for it, i can accomplish anything. Thank you again ladies and gentlemen for giving me this award, I will not dissapoint u all.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i would like to thank my mother for being the wind beneath my wings and pulling me through all the hard times to earning these 3 points. I have worked hard and long under the grueling sun and under the pouring rain. This achevement i will never forget earning and will alwase be there reminding me, that if I truly want soemthing and work hard for it, i can accomplish anything. Thank you again ladies and gentlemen for giving me this award, I will not dissapoint u all.

*tears up*b:sad
    that was beautifull. I award you 0.5 points more. You are in teh lead.
    Wonhalt
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *tears up*b:sad
    that was beautifull. I award you 0.5 points more. You are in teh lead.

lol
    b:thanks ty *bows* ill come back next year and see if i can win again :D
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I am not going to read this whole thread because it probably says the same thing. But what I find irritating, is that a whole bunch of NOBODIES sit there and cash shop their way up to 90 and 95 and 100, etc... and they get godly gear and they don't know how to gv, FC, or even do 89+ BH. I know a few 9xs who PM me asking me stuff about how you level at 9x since they just oracled to this point. Are you joking? I wish I could charge 500+ dollars and level myself to 100. I at least would know what to do. But I'm in school, have a poorly paying job, going to college in a few months and can't pay for that ****. It's complete bull that PW is now a hugely cash shopped game and it's not about how to actually play the game. Cash shop used to be an AID, not the only thing you do. More 9x nowadays type in their credit card number, buy packs, click manufacture 2374239874239834 oracles, then fly to the oracle spot with their 50 gold wings, +10's TT90 gear (that they bought and did not farm), and kill the same mob over and over again all day til they feel like PKing me then I get one shot. It's ****ing ridiculous. b:angryb:angryb:angry

/endrant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AuRaBoSs - Harshlands
    AuRaBoSs - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol b:laugh
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I am not going to read this whole thread because it probably says the same thing. But what I find irritating, is that a whole bunch of NOBODIES sit there and cash shop their way up to 90 and 95 and 100, etc... and they get godly gear and they don't know how to gv, FC, or even do 89+ BH. I know a few 9xs who PM me asking me stuff about how you level at 9x since they just oracled to this point. Are you joking? I wish I could charge 500+ dollars and level myself to 100. I at least would know what to do. But I'm in school, have a poorly paying job, going to college in a few months and can't pay for that ****. It's complete bull that PW is now a hugely cash shopped game and it's not about how to actually play the game. Cash shop used to be an AID, not the only thing you do. More 9x nowadays type in their credit card number, buy packs, click manufacture 2374239874239834 oracles, then fly to the oracle spot with their 50 gold wings, +10's TT90 gear (that they bought and did not farm), and kill the same mob over and over again all day til they feel like PKing me then I get one shot. It's ****ing ridiculous. b:angryb:angryb:angry

/endrant

Dont even lol at her post. And no im not being a whiteknight <3 belle though.
    Anywho, there is so much truth to her post. and you just lol away. typical response. Her post is soo true its kinda scary.
    Wonhalt
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't see why you children just can't quit....it's so refreshing. I'm sure most of you would start tweaking out and what not, so I'll be sure to find you a rehab for PWI compulsive disorder.

Cannot quit, must not quit, NEVERRRRRRRRR.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't see why you children just can't quit....it's so refreshing. I'm sure most of you would start tweaking out and what not, so I'll be sure to find you a rehab for PWI compulsive disorder.

Cannot quit, must not quit, NEVERRRRRRRRR.

lol, i really don't think u have quit playing pw in yoru head b:embarrass , i mean, u still get on the forums every day for hours. Pw must have inpacted your life a good amount to cause such a thing to happen
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol, i really don't think u have quit playing pw in yoru head b:embarrass , i mean, u still get on the forums every day for hours. Pw must have inpacted your life a good amount to cause such a thing to happen

There's a difference between posting for a few minutes and being ingame for 8-10 hours doing the same thing you do everyday.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There's a difference between posting for a few minutes and being ingame for 8-10 hours doing the same thing you do everyday.

You don't text me anymore b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Anywho, there is so much truth to her post. and you just lol away. typical response. Her post is soo true its kinda scary.

I forgot to mention that it's TT90 gear (that they didn't farm) until they can get their Lv 95 lunar event gear. GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AuRaBoSs - Harshlands
    AuRaBoSs - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

• Forumgod - Harshlands
    Forumgod - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol Knowing your class? What's so hard about understanding 10-20 skills of each class? O M G, SO MUCH TO KNOW
  • Arkaminus - Harshlands
    Arkaminus - Harshlands Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    rofl its not just the skills u noob....and btw killermate why the **** u talking in this form ..ur a lvl 95 assassin isnt it obvious ur a guy who just uses his credit card to get everything...+u have a 95 archer also and alll ur gear is +7 and +8,9 etc and ur weapon is plus 12 so STFU
    Those who constantly complain about the bad things in life always end up in the worst positions.
    so forget about what's bad and enjoy what's good.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i would like to thank my mother for being the wind beneath my wings and pulling me through all the hard times to earning these 3 points. I have worked hard and long under the grueling sun and under the pouring ra-

Yo Xprestigex, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce won the 3 best points of all time.

Of all time!
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    +9000, those who only pvp to crash parties grinding or get good drops dont really PvP to have fun.
    PS: not true PvPers

seriously most of the 10x i met feel so stupid grinding their **** up when they see someone unknown lvl100.. never saw him ingame as if he just poped lvl100 by killing some mobs like in fake pw.. dont u think its unfair? killermate lvl96 in 2-3 months?b:chuckle

u really need a social life maybe and meet a girl/boy(if u can).. not bashing u or blaming u, its cool lvl96 great but u are becoming worst than emob:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pedro - Harshlands
    Pedro - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah lol agree Dark, most of new 100x doesn't have a life lol
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So wait, wait wait wait, wait. Wait. You're aren't a nerd and or have a life cuz you hit 100 the old way ( grind for hours upon hours a day). But the new High lvls dont (do dailies, maybe hyper every other day) have one? Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black, dont ya think? At any rate keep this shet out of my thread.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    seriously most of the 10x i met feel so stupid grinding their **** up when they see someone unknown lvl100.. never saw him ingame as if he just poped lvl100 by killing some mobs like in fake pw.. dont u think its unfair? killermate lvl96 in 2-3 months?b:chuckle

u really need a social life maybe and meet a girl/boy(if u can).. not bashing u or blaming u, its cool lvl96 great but u are becoming worst than emob:bye

Who the **** are you two?
    So wait, wait wait wait, wait. Wait. You're aren't a nerd and or have a life cuz you hit 100 the old way ( grind for hours upon hours a day). But the new High lvls dont (do dailies, maybe hyper every other day) have one? Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black, dont ya think? At any rate keep this shet out of my thread.
    Shutup.
    Wonhalt
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

nah most of the old 10x dont have a lifeb:laugh
  • Selfish - Harshlands
    Selfish - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

because they work irl and buy their lvl? good point
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    because they work irl and buy their lvl? good point

There's also this thing called "spoiled irl"...