Apparently Hyper EXP is coming.

Options
Brigid - Harshlands
Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=8131

Now, the news post linked isn't up yet, but I'm guessing that'll be this week's new addition to the Boutique.

Really wondering if this stacks with the double EXP we'll be getting, or training scrolls. Can you imagine a 24x EXP FC run?
Post edited by Brigid - Harshlands on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you read the info they have in-game...you would know that they do stack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    24x xp = dead game, and fake servers will probably present more of a challenge than the real thing.

Can they please make a "WON THE GAME" pack already so people dont have to be bothered playing to win, and just leave the game to people who want to play it?
    Charge 5000 gold (i know 1k gold limit, have it come in 5 pieces you assemble at boutique) for it and transport them to another area where other game winners are and they can pk each other and talk about how awesome they are.

"OPENS SPECIAL AREA ONLY OPEN TO GAME WINNERS!!!!" The overlords are very excited about it, get one of these awesome packs today!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    24x xp = dead game, and fake servers will probably present more of a challenge than the real thing.

at least on private servers they fix bugs and have in-game GMs who mingle with the community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not sure how this is any different from Oracles, except in method of execution and cost. That is, I feel that this can't possibly break the game worse than Oracles/Anniversary Packs/Lucky Coral did already.
  • Ellvira - Lost City
    Ellvira - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    at least on private servers they fix bugs and have in-game GMs who mingle with the community.

i heard private servers have 100 mil free gold if you play for 10 mins. you can hit lvl 100 in a day or two. then what do you? flash in the pan.

*oh i guess that is what you were saying about PWI. zzz i am slowb:surrender
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And this thread will be locked soon with talk of Private servers lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meechi - Lost City
    Meechi - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ahh hyper exp huh..... that is all i have to say about thatb:surrender
    b:victory
  • Torathin - Raging Tide
    Torathin - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this is their exp scroll sale then... gald to see it's here then, others sold exp scrolls in bulk for their 2x event. Luckily(or not luckily) however you look at it, Oracles are quests and thus won't be affected by the 2x event. If they were i'm sure we'd see them selling much fater and much more. Hyper Exp+Event=a ton of 8xs who can't use oracles effeciently anymore able to cash shop out of the night...
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

thirdpartyfacepalm.jpg
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i heard private servers have 100 mil free gold if you play for 10 mins. you can hit lvl 100 in a day or two. then what do you? flash in the pan.

You do the same thing as you would do here... PvP... but lots more of it cause it wouldn't matter if you dropped items.... just make them for free again. :<

And yeah, getting close to game over perhaps....
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    In these two weeks I think at least 70% players will hit level 100. Finally I would able kick **** some players which pissed me off in cube. Because just lv. 100+ wizard start to shine.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:pleased woohoo this means even more folks can power level to 90+ and be completely and totally clueless as to how to play their chosen classb:victory cant wait for all the world chat drama about the "fail" people....b:chuckle gonna invest in some telecoustics.
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What I wish, is that these if they gotta come out, didnt give spirit lol. Then the level 100 noobs would have no skills built up and would ragequit the game and we could go back to nonfail people only :D...

Ahhh... I was having such a nice dream... too bad it will never come true b:cry
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    must get gold. must get gold for hyper stones @.@ me wants sin to 100 naooo
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hyper EXP was 12x until all you decided to make several thousands of fake Facebook accounts.

This is noone's fault.
  • Slashreaver - Heavens Tear
    Slashreaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yea i saw that last week. we aruldy had orcal noobs who hyper leveled and don't know what there doing. vur i think hyper mode only apply to mob kills not quest. so it may not be as bad as you think. certently not as bad as orcals. those will be adding a exp grind on mobs something pwi never really had. and they makee you pay heh.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hyper EXP doesnt work in FF I hear?

I could be mistaken though......................................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Panzer_Tank - Heavens Tear
    Panzer_Tank - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Can they please make a "WON THE GAME" pack already so people dont have to be bothered playing to win, and just leave the game to people who want to play it?

Totally agreed... They just get more and more greedy and ppl that would have potential gain lvls like crazy and we end up having 90+ and 100s n00bs (yes ive seen lots of em) and u want to cry and laugh the same time...

Whatever, everyone who still enjoys the game should try to find the meaning (for him) in game. If by paying getting stronger and "famous" and they enjoy it, their problem :)

Cya in your exhaustion time =P
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    welcome to the land of everyone being level 100.

cheetos anyone?
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do we know the price already?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taedal - Heavens Tear
    Taedal - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Eh.. I still think it seems pointless; it's not like anyone grinds or zhens anymore nowadays. Won't do anymore harm than releasing the oracles in the cash shop or the anniversary/coral pack releases.
  • andysocks
    andysocks Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    certently not as bad as orcals.

Not as bad as oracles? This is gonna be way worse than oracles.; especially with frost. More people are gonna quit now.
  • Failureeee - Lost City
    Failureeee - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:bye

Don't forget to go to control panel to uninstall...

Deleting just the shortcut won't do it. :)
  • Tap - Lost City
    Tap - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Can't wait until D3.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    andysocks wrote: »
    Not as bad as oracles? This is gonna be way worse than oracles.; especially with frost. More people are gonna quit now.

I wouldn't mind frost...but most people don't want people above 95 in their squad b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Slashreaver - Heavens Tear
    Slashreaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    thers no diffrece then someone using 150 orcals then using these. eyther way there powerleveld and useless. nothing has changed. its a good move on the financial part of the game people like free exp and exp items sell.none is holding a gun to your head and saying buy this. they even tossed free users a big cookie with the triple bh mode. so with or without them grinding in this got easy for everyone.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    andysocks wrote: »
    Let 'em quit then. Same amount of people quit over legendary pets, over the tb race, over oracles, over anni packs, over coral packs, so going off the deep end over hyper xp will just be yet another reason to find an excuse to ragequit and then come back the next day pretending nothing ever happened.

Bring on hyper xp.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't mind frost...but most people don't want people above 95 in their squad b:cry
    Go with higher levels then. b:chuckle
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited February 2010
    Options
    One thing, this better clear all the red TW factions off the map. b:thanks
  • MoodSwingzz - Heavens Tear
    MoodSwingzz - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why Hello There People!!!