Apparently Hyper EXP is coming.

Options
13»

Comments

• Torathin - Raging Tide
    Torathin - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    in term they get yes compare it to a sugar high yes its a surge of exp then you come down hard.
    i believe it's only about mob kill exp... yes? Then oraclers still win. Not enough mob exp oracle. When that's done go back to hyper exp tehn go back to oracling.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i believe it's only about mob kill exp... yes? Then oraclers still win. Not enough mob exp oracle. When that's done go back to hyper exp tehn go back to oracling.

Apparently you never been in FF. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah it would be pretty lame to actually grind on mobs and zhen a bunch of mobs and gain levels now wouldn't it be? QQers never cease making me laugh.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Apparently you never been in FF. b:laugh

he's saying use hyper mode and oracle when exhaustion is up.....
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    he's saying use hyper mode and oracle when exhaustion is up.....

But hyper mode doesn't stuck with quest exp. Oracles are quest experience so it will not work together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    But hyper mode doesn't stuck with quest exp. Oracles are quest experience so it will not work together.
    Yeah he gets it, I think, he's just whining about this being somehow similar to oracles. It's a good thing you aren't following our whining friend -- I wish I didn't.
  • Torathin - Raging Tide
    Torathin - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

if you read my statement. I never said USE THEM TOGETHER i said use one and switch back and forth. When your exhaustion is up use oracles. And i'm talking about the cash shop player also btw. Those people who oracled up to 7x in a week. Then when the exhaustion which only affects mob exp is back down... go back to Hyper Exp+XP Scrolls and continue on your merry way. It's win win, you can't lose so long as you have the cash to spend. Which i'm sure all of those oraclers do.

and i'm not being a QQer i'm talking about how oraclers are ruining teh game. And i'm probably not going to play anymore... still deciding on it. I was just playing mehly a bit with this character and it's "ooh shiney" factor is wearing off.