rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Does only crash on my tideborn chars.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    <----been a cat hamster for a few days now
    no crashes
    just a few disconnections....(Which be odd in itself)
    o.O
    also PW has been eating up more then it's share of processing powah lately.
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azhdeen
    azhdeen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    rikako wrote: »
    Does only crash on my tideborn chars.

Just happened to read this thread out of curiosity and saw that. I have a question for everyone that's posted. Edit your original posts please dont' make this thread 10x longer just to reflect this. WHAT race did you crash/transform on?

If you're all tideborn, it might be related to something that I jsut noticed. Since the last patch the crashing trying to Alt-tab out and back in the game, or using Ctrl-F9 has stopped. I didnt' see it in the patch notes, but apparently THAT got fixed. However it appears since that patch I NOW have a bug in my screen that's been around for a bit from what I've read.... ALL tideborn are bald. Not their icons on the top when you click on their character, but their actual character. My RL best friend and i both made tideborns, and till the last patch that hadnt' happened to me (I haven't played mine though and only SEEN his once this week). I just saw what was quoted above and thought if you're all tideborn.... there might be a connection (like half the coding for the race is screwed up? lol).
  • Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
    Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    azhdeen wrote: »
    ALL tideborn are bald

That might have smth to do with the fact you have used low graphical settings.
    If you changed them toons are bald because that is the setting with lowest graphical processing. You may even have pressed the button near your toon sheet/window - top left corner of screen (I can't remember it's actual name) for these low graphical settings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vexille - Harshlands
    Vexille - Harshlands Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Okay, lately this has been happening alot. I would make a cat shop for the night, but when I click "Done" to activate the shop, my PWI crashes.

Some of us having this problem... Techies said verify files, sometimes helps, sometimes not...
    The funny is that i can make shop on all other chars on my account except my main char...

Hope it will get fixed in the next update cause cat shops r kinda messed now...
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This isn't just the OP, I've been getting it a heck of a lot recently and it's damn annoying. Clicking "done" on a catshop automatically crashes the client.

My gf tells me that there's a "60% crash chance with catshops, but cowshops are unaffected". Anyone know anything about this rumor?
    edited January 2010
    me know that rumor be wrong lol
    b:chuckle
    <----me has been in cat shop mode for nearly 3 days straight....
    no crashes yet.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    About 50% of the time, when i set up an cat or cow shop, my game crashes.
  • Ysionris - Sanctuary
    Ysionris - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Happens to me too. First time I've ever had this problem. :/

then again I don't catshop like ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AinaMizuako's smexy Assassin. b:kiss
  • aragg
    aragg Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Same problem here,

appears when I set up a shop after playing 1-2 hours, if I set it up after the crash it usually works
  • azhdeen
    azhdeen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That might have smth to do with the fact you have used low graphical settings.
    If you changed them toons are bald because that is the setting with lowest graphical processing. You may even have pressed the button near your toon sheet/window - top left corner of screen (I can't remember it's actual name) for these low graphical settings.

Actually i play on the highest settings. Except for flowers/grass. I turned that off cause around Orchid Temple the grass looks like white blocks. That's a new one for me too but then i havent' rellay played for a year till recently.

***EDIT**** Actually i figured out the bald TB's only on my archer. Somehow the Customization buton on the UI tab had gotten unchecked. So.... i guess this is totally unrelated lmao
  • Gorga - Harshlands
    Gorga - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Every second time it occurs, that I fill all items to sell and buy, then press "done" and the program crashes. It comes up the report dialog and that's it. All the work is gone, cause the program does not store the items in the shop. Horrible ...

This occurs since app. 2 weeks and I have it on several PC.

TIA Detlef
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Every second time it occurs, that I fill all items to sell and buy, then press "done" and the program crashes. It comes up the report dialog and that's it. All the work is gone, cause the program does not store the items in the shop. Horrible ...

This occurs since app. 2 weeks and I have it on several PC.

TIA Detlef

This is becoming a common issue. Plus, I've become three different genies in the past three days instead of a catshop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    okey i just now tried to setup a catshop and the client close out and i got a report bug thingy wtf im trying to sell some event food so i can pay for my tome because pwi ripped me off out of 20 gold which could have gotten me the tome.
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
    edited January 2010
    you want technical support not general discussion.
    b:surrender
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010

and here we go with this again....its late...im tired...long day...not enough energy to argue with you.
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    Rheth - Sanctuary Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010

what he said

inb4lock/moved
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    what he said

inb4lock/moved

if you'r not going to say anything usefull then do not post on this thread.....were is that stupid "ban users from my thread button".

~nicki minaj~
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    ***** happens, restart the game and try again, what else is there to say, besides go take a chill pill b:thanks
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    By the way, I think a few crashes like this happened to me before, I tryed to fix that by restarting my pc ever 5-6 hours or so,if I leave a catshop on
    As it seems it kinda overloads if u don't. Or atleast that was it for me :]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    ***** happens, restart the game and try again, what else is there to say, besides go take a chill pill b:thanks

how about you get the fk off my thread and go get laid..

~nicki minaj~
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    its not "your thread" dear ;D
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It happens all the time so stop making a big fuse over it, just restart the game...god your starting to get annoying.b:angry
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    It happens all the time so stop making a big fuse over it, just restart the game...god your starting to get annoying.b:angry

if im so annoying then dont post on here and try to stay as far away from me as possible. but then again you'r high so all you'r brain cells are dedb:chuckle

~nicki minaj~
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

She is gonna troll at you !
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    its not "your thread" dear ;D

yes it is my thread infact my name is on it.

~nicki minaj~
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    blah blah blah blah
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    if im so annoying then dont post on here and try to stay as far away from me as possible. but then again you'r high so all you'r brain cells are dedb:chuckle

You can't even spell DEAD smart ****.b:angry
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    She is gonna troll at you !

you are a troll now stop trolling on my thread.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    you Can't Even Spell Dead Smart ****.b:angry

You Cant Even Pronunciate It.

~nicki minaj~
This discussion has been closed.