Shop opening >>> Bug report

Options

Comments

• Rheth - Sanctuary
    Rheth - Sanctuary Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you are a troll now stop trolling on my thread.

trolling your own thread xD
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    blah blah blah blah

all i here is troll troll troll
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    trolling your own thread xD

the world is full of idiots congratz you are one.
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the world is full of idiots congratz you are one.

making your self look like one to. Offered you advice, as did two other people and you just bash them.
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    People, can u atleast attempt to act civilized an only post if ur saying something that actually helps, I donnu what u call ir here but in other forums I used to be,

We called it drama making queens&we shot them o.o
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    insult me pls
  • Miharu - Raging Tide
    Miharu - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Please, OP, behave yourself. Or this thread will end up like your other one...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=604772

b:sweat
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    making your self look like one to. Offered you advice, as did two other people and you just bash them.

im sorry what advice did you offer? all you said was "what he said". how is that advice please explain to me how is that advice in any way possible.

~nicki minaj~
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ***** happens, restart the game and try again, what else is there to say, besides go take a chill pill b:thanks

right there ;D
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Please, OP, behave yourself. Or this thread will end up like your other one...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=604772

b:sweat

okey and ill just make another 1?

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    right there ;D

not helpfull you'r a waste of time in every way useless trash.

~nicki minaj~
  • Miharu - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    allow me to save him the trouble.

He's giving advice to follow the other person's advice.
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    allow me to save him the trouble.

He's giving advice to follow the other person's advice.

again useless....

~nicki minaj~
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1: restart the game
    2: re open cat shop

whats not to understand
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sheesh, they should recruit more active mods for forums these b:sweat
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1: restart the game
    2: re open cat shop

whats not to understand

whats not to understand? you were not helpfull. your post was useless. you are useless.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sheesh, they should recruit more active mods for forums these b:sweat

do not post on my thread if you have nothing productive to say.

~nicki minaj~
  • Miharu - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    okey and ill just make another 1?
    not helpfull you'r a waste of time in every way useless trash.
    again useless....

Ya know the GMs have a ban button too. And an IP ban button i think.

Id be careful. really. Most games are subscriptions to games are $10 or so. Think of it as paying a subscription. (Months played / $20). Your what keeps the game going.

Be serousally, be careful or you will end up loosing your level 69 veno.

EDIT:

And again and again.
    whats not to understand? you were not helpfull. your post was useless. you are useless.
    edited January 2010
    Options

For once I agree, u deal with ur mess alone o.o
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow. i'm somewhat inclined to say "obvious troll", but maybe you do have some sort of problem. if you really do, then your original description of it was not very good. it was unclear and seemed to connect two unrelated things.

but given that you only mentioned the actual problem a few times and were so easily redirected to arguing about responses.. yea, just seems like an obvious troll.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You Cant Even Pronunciation It.

Yeah I can, stupid oracle nab....b:angryb:angryb:angry

BTW it's Pronunciation
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    really in before lock b:surrender

cant understand two simple helpful tips, making a huge @ss fuss over something that you have gotten help with, a useless veno, one with a horrible attitude none the less. p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c.
  • Miharu - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    really in before lock b:surrender

cant understand two simple helpful tips, making a huge @ss fuss over something that you have gotten help with, a useless veno, one with a horrible attitude none the less. p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c.

this.

/10char
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ya know the GMs have a ban button too. And an IP ban button i think.

Id be careful. really. Most games are subscriptions to games are $10 or so. Think of it as paying a subscription. (Months played / $20). Your what keeps the game going.

Be serousally, be careful or you will end up loosing your level 69 veno.

EDIT:

And again and again.

lvl 69 veno is nuffing and i use t play game that was a monthly subscrition for $5 and yes i know i keep the game button and yes i know they have a ban button but they still have my $20 and if the ban button comes down that means the really did scam me.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    For once I agree, u deal with ur mess alone o.o

good now leave and never come back.

~nicki minaj~
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    good now leave and never come back.

Keep trolling b:bye
  • Miharu - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lvl 69 veno is nuffing and i use t play game that was a monthly subscrition for $5 and yes i know i keep the game button and yes i know they have a ban button but they still have my $20 and if the ban button comes down that means the really did scam me.

Logical argument.

But i really dont think they're trying to scam you.

1) They DID reply to your issue with the $20. The reply may have gotten lost.
    2) You are double posting so much. Not really a problem, but it makes the forum messy.
    3) The reason they will ban you if they do: You are taking your anger out on the players, wrather then the GMs themselves. They are just trying to protect their players.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Keep trolling b:bye

let's just leave the psychopath alone...
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    why could spoons wait one day to leave the company :< He would of been all over this like flies on *****, a lock with in minutes b:cry
  • Miharu - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    let's just leave the psychopath alone...

Yeah, i do have to go anyways. was supost to go 20 minutes ago b:surrender

Anyways, its up to you if you deside to keep flaming, and possably loose your privlage to play Perfect World International. But serousally. Bring it to the GMs, not us.
This discussion has been closed.