[Maintenance Discussion] 12-3-2013 COMPLETE

Comments

• TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just to cut off any useless threads about same topic, please post to maintenance thread instead of making a new thread. Link to correct thread: Maintenance discussion
    There's 2 serverfuls of ppl having the same problem, so don't think you're the first one to post about it or that you're only one with it. Making extra threads just earns lock and makes it harder to moderate actual ones. Don't drown Kossy, please.

Also, WTB Mod powers, mods(especially Kossy) ish drowning in not-paid voluntary work everyone's causing.

You do realize you that NO ONE on the forums is going to just do what you say kitty right? in fact most people will say you only started this thread for attention hun. Dont waste your time trying to tell people on the forums what to do....they dont even listen to moderators. well not often anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sunzee
    sunzee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    nice try but wont work
  • Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver
    Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am pretty sure all would be happy with a ETA. It's terrible have no idea when they will fix.
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    Heliah - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    For the love f my brain, go away please D:
  • LaughAsUDie - Dreamweaver
    LaughAsUDie - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lol Kitty, you are over-estimating peoples intelligence.

at least 20 threads about missing chars .. what does the next person do .. create a new thread rofl

it's obviously too hard for them to look at thread titles before creating a new one b:chuckle
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1 i made my thread because of the others LOL and 2 only 2 sevrs? so just RT and DW? only 2 i play
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    UPDATE 3:05 AM: Archosaur is now open. While we were able to confirm the cause of the problem preventing certain players from seeing their characters, it is unfortunately not something that can be fixed tonight. We will let you know as soon as we have additional information regarding this issue.

So....you guys went home KNOWING people couldnt get onto the game? I am just questioning why that is since i mean while people cant get onto the game PWE loses money. This seems like very VERY bad business practice to me. IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spadeboss
    spadeboss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The people who respond to your complaints have to ask the people who are fixing the problem "what's the deal". Responding to questions like the OP KEEPS THEM FROM CONCENTRATING ON THE PROBLEM.

Go outside. Read a book. Meet your family. You'll be okay.

how u figure ,,has to be there to concentrate 1st !!!!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Kid, stop raging and go play outside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Wow! Can't believe I didn't make a post like this! Because belittling people makes you sooo cool, huh? Feeling all big and matcho now? Feeling like you are better then someone? Awww, how cute! Little man feeling all big! Srsly, try being polite. Because being rude and belittling just make you out to be a little ball-less jerk. :D Have a happy day!

Did you not just do this?
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Anyone else developed fear of Wednesdays like me b:surrender
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    I fail to see how they're losing money. Just because people can't log in right now, doesn't mean that they are going to stop CSing. :)
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    TZoner doesnt play outside, outside plays in TZoner
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Kid, stop raging and go play outside.

But there are people and things outside. It is scary....ill stay in the safety of my home tyvm and keep QQing about a game i play all day that is broken. But ty for the advice i wont consider. b:victory
    TZoner doesnt play outside, outside plays in TZoner

This is funny for reasons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • $maria$ - Raging Tide
    $maria$ - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So....you guys went home KNOWING people couldnt get onto the game? I am just questioning why that is since i mean while people cant get onto the game PWE loses money. This seems like very VERY bad business practice to me. IJS

Bambuchab:kissdown Bambucha up bambuchab:pleased left bambucha rightb:dirty
  • evelcia
    evelcia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This threat is very quiet and short.
    Is it possibe that only few ppl can't log into Dreamwaver?
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Bambuchab:kissdown Bambucha up bambuchab:pleased left bambucha rightb:dirty

Ummmm....<3?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phunnie
    phunnie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Maybe I could get some +10 orbs. half the server seems to have gotten the ones you didn't intend for them to get, and are running around now with +10 gears. Hook up those of us that didn't get any as a consolation.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    In my post above was following:

The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 753-758 13.8MB (14477419 bytes)

At last ... I will be able to enter game today.

Thought it will be later though.

but in same way as players of Archosaur server
    (
    UPDATE 3:05 AM: Archosaur is now open. While we were able to confirm the cause of the problem preventing certain players from seeing their characters, it is unfortunately not something that can be fixed tonight. We will let you know as soon as we have additional information regarding this issue.
    )
    I can't see my characters too at Raging Tide server. What can I do ? b:question

Edit:
    Although I see, that 2x event had been completed already even for those, who could not participate in it (through server status) .
  • Raffiel - Dreamweaver
    Raffiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    evelcia wrote: »
    This threat is very quiet and short.
    Is it possibe that only few ppl can't log into Dreamwaver?

No, I think it's getting to the stage where each server doesn't really care any more and these staggering levels of incompetence produced on a weekly basis are viewed as comical.

Sure there are a few angry people but when aren't there?
  • Sesusixo - Raging Tide
    Sesusixo - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you made a thread about not making threads.
    good jobb:laugh
  • lynnt
    lynnt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am pretty sure all would be happy with a ETA. It's terrible have no idea when they will fix.

Yes that would be nice.
  • WilliamTell - Raging Tide
    WilliamTell - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I couldn't have said it better. b:laugh
    ...A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the heavens come crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this world, I bid you stand, warriors of Pellucidar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • abdullahal
    abdullahal Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Could not retrieve character list." untill now how can i fixed it /
  • Keyborne - Raging Tide
    Keyborne - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    they must be thinking.. thank god we arent actually charging people for this
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Everyone is aware. The only way you can fix it is by not complaining about it ;)
  • Wynter_x - Raging Tide
    Wynter_x - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just gotta wait it out like the rest of us. Have some patience.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    last time it took 9h or so
    so yah cant hope that they will fix it sooner this time
  • abdullahal
    edited December 2013
    doom fot ....... b:angry hope fix it as soon as posible . I think everyone may solve their problems by any ways .
  • abdullahal
    edited December 2013
    how much hours going on ??