Rising Tide Hair Glitch - Send Customer Support a Ticket

Options

Comments

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I also have the same problem with the hairstyle on my Elf. I sent a ticket but something tells me that i wont get a reply anytime soon. Has anyone had any luck so far?

I sent a ticket and got a response about a week and a half later, in the reply they're gonna ask you a few questions. A few days later after replying to their reply I got this email:

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation. After review we were able to verify your story and as such we will reimburse you for your loss. Soon we will send you a makeover scroll via in game mail to the affected character(s) that qualify. We ask that you please be patient as you will get it soon. In addition I would suggest waiting to use the scroll until we release our official fix. There is no ETA on when the fix will arrive, so please check the patch notes every week after maintenance.

If you do choose to the use the scroll however we will not reissue you another scroll. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us anytime.

So, if you dont get a reply right away be patient.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • _lil_pixie_ - Heavens Tear
    _lil_pixie_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I also have the same problem with the hairstyle on my Elf. I sent a ticket but something tells me that i wont get a reply anytime soon. Has anyone had any luck so far?

I sent my email on December 20, 2009 and today I finally received the same email that Davitiel did. I had basically given up and did not think that I was going to get one after reading all the post of those that had received theirs. All I can say is give it some more time and hopefully you will receive one also.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Let me tell ya'll a little something. When you submit a ticket, if it is important they will respond immediately, like the next day. If you're waiting a long time and never got that email, it's unimportant and being ignored.
  • Umivee - Dreamweaver
    Umivee - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I apparently received an e-mail way back on the 17th to verify but only just now found it.

Make sure you guys check your e-mail daily.

Don't pull an Umi!
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    heh, whattayaknow , I got a make-up scroll in mail yesterday.
    used it asap lol, if they'll fk me up again I'll do the quest for a make-up scroll with my veno alt :D.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bella_Muerte - Dreamweaver
    Bella_Muerte - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well getting a scroll is fine but the hairstyle I used to have isnt available anymore :(
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oh, yeah, I know, that's the downsize. That's why it came with a email disclaimer: don't use the scroll until we fix the issue. I bet fixing the issue will change the haircut again but I don't care, I'm just glad I fixed the Frankenstein I had for a month or so.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    heh, whattayaknow , I got a make-up scroll in mail yesterday.
    used it asap lol, if they'll fk me up again I'll do the quest for a make-up scroll with my veno alt :D.

That quest scroll is not tradeable...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tesaie - Sanctuary
    Tesaie - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I sent a ticket and got a response about a week and a half later, in the reply they're gonna ask you a few questions. A few days later after replying to their reply I got this email:

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation. After review we were able to verify your story and as such we will reimburse you for your loss. Soon we will send you a makeover scroll via in game mail to the affected character(s) that qualify. We ask that you please be patient as you will get it soon. In addition I would suggest waiting to use the scroll until we release our official fix. There is no ETA on when the fix will arrive, so please check the patch notes every week after maintenance.

If you do choose to the use the scroll however we will not reissue you another scroll. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us anytime.

So, if you dont get a reply right away be patient.b:cute

I just got this email last night along with srcoll but already use scroll from lvl 20 quest chouldn't stand looking at that hair anymore guess i just hold on this one till they fix the bug
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I got the same message, this is good news. I just hope I can wait until it's fix XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That quest scroll is not tradeable...
    oh please...tell me what is not tradeable now when chars on same account can share the safe? really....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You may be right about the scroll itself since I haven't had one of those in months but...

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/rising-tide---now-live--8231

Note the red text under the account stash. I've ran into a few things so far, all of them were marked as "untradeable" on their stats.

Knowing how PWI loves our money and how you could quickly breeze through to that quest with a starter char, get the scroll, pass it off and delete the char and then do that anytime you want a free makeover, I can see why they would want to not cut into their Cash Shop sales of makeover scrolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HalfYoma - Lost City
    HalfYoma - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I have the same problem. My Char looked like this b4:

iol0ee.jpg

Well I designed it after my fav anime char from my fav anime.....

Which looks like this:

2edbl05.jpg

I submitted a Ticket and hell yes was I glad when they acutally send me a makeover scroll cause I couldnt take the girly look anymore my BM had sinc the TB came into the perfect World...... But then (other than most of u guys) I didnt check if my hairstyle was still avaiable and used the scroll....

I had ABSOLUTLY no reason in mind wy PWI staff should remove a single Hairstyle.... Till my Hair isn`t back 2 the game I might aswell stop playing. Spend over a year 2 get were I am now and some Euros to and thats just a shame I tell ya....

(I feel somehow emabaressed 2 do a BH with ppl I know not having the good old Hairstyle I spend nearly an hour custimizing the char)
  • Numuta - Heavens Tear
    Numuta - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i have the best friends ever. i've been watching this thread since i updated to eising tide..when my friend saw what happened to my head she gave me a scroll no questions asked..m pretty sure without her i prolly wouldn't have been able to change my hair. good luck to everyone else though..my ordeal is over.
    If you look to the dawn
    and wish...
    I'll be there for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Antipathian Honnor~
  • AquaDrageen - Dreamweaver
    AquaDrageen - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Pardon my ignorance, but which "Problem" should be chosen for this issue when submitting a ticket? I haven't had an MMO problem before this, so I'm not sure about the terminology.;;

Choosing "graphics" under technical support seemed the most logical, but, since the problem is server side, I thought "other" under customer service might be more to the point.

I'd just like to get this cleared up as quickly as possible and not cause more mess to the response people. D:
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I chose "Graphics" since it fit the problem the best but I think so long as you put in "Hair Glitch" or something, I think the GMs will know what the problem is.

I got the makeover scroll about a month ago and an email saying that I shouldn't use it yet because the Devs/GMs are still figuring out a way to fix the problem and getting the styles back. Before, I thought that everyone who got the problem got the scroll, but it seems that some people got it later than I did and (I'm assuming) no email saying that they're getting close to fixing this. Does this mean that there's gonna be no fix to the problem and that we should just use the scroll given to us?
  • darlin
    darlin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Would absolutely love to send tickets or even live chat, cant get past the errors on page that pops up. yes updated, yes verified, yes sent private messages about the error, no reply simply no reply. see on the forums others are sending in tickets. NO nothing is wrong with my system, just errors . on page, like on bottom right side of compy screen about the start ect. where it says done ect. on ticketing page ect it alwasy says error on page wont let me go further. can some one post as to how to fix this problem please.. thanks in advance wil keep checking . and stop tellin me to send tickets as i cant read above messages......
    ( are we going to get more smilies ) this is difficult to choose from JUST these im a duh..
    :confused:
    hi every one Im a nobb! so please handle with care this one hawtie..
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I just want to know, how many people actually got the free makeover scroll that PWI said that they would give them? i sent my ticket (and other info they asked me to give them) when the expansion first came out and it is now January and i still haven't got it. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • LovableBeast - Heavens Tear
    LovableBeast - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    krisnda i sent my makeover scroll the first day to u gotta send in another ticket..same thing happened to my friend and me then keep checking ur email for a reply
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    krisnda i sent my makeover scroll the first day to u gotta send in another ticket..same thing happened to my friend and me then keep checking ur email for a reply
    I aready did that and they aready sent me the e-mail telling me that they were going to give me a makeover scroll, but i never got one. Thats my problem. So what should i do now, keep waiting or submit another ticket? QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
  • AquaDrageen - Dreamweaver
    AquaDrageen - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I chose "Graphics" since it fit the problem the best but I think so long as you put in "Hair Glitch" or something, I think the GMs will know what the problem is.

Thank you! Now for... the waiting. ಠ_ಠ

I was lucky with this glitch.;; The glitched hairstyle would not be completely out of character for my avatar, so I'm more or less pretending some wraith messed up her hair whilst she was sleeping and now she MUST CLAIM PERSONAL VENGEANCE!!1one

Also, I still have my quest scroll and otherwise never do makeovers. xD That helps. For anyone else, though, I agree that this situation is very frustrating. The delayed acknowledgment of this being a server-side issue and the lack of public response is unprofessional.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thank you! Now for... the waiting. ಠ_ಠ

I was lucky with this glitch.;; The glitched hairstyle would not be completely out of character for my avatar, so I'm more or less pretending some wraith messed up her hair whilst she was sleeping and now she MUST CLAIM PERSONAL VENGEANCE!!1one

Also, I still have my quest scroll and otherwise never do makeovers. xD That helps. For anyone else, though, I agree that this situation is very frustrating. The delayed acknowledgment of this being a server-side issue and the lack of public response is unprofessional.
    i agree with this, and i lol'ed at the wraith comment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • Deirdrea - Dreamweaver
    Deirdrea - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dang, this still hasn't been fixed. WTH. Well I'm playing Star Trek Online now anyway, so whatever.
  • Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dang, this still hasn't been fixed. WTH. Well I'm playing Star Trek Online now anyway, so whatever.
    Can't play at all right now.

But... just wondering: how many people still think the glitch will be fixed?

Cause I'm thinking the faithful die-hard group keeps getting smaller and smaller. b:surrender
  • lazureus
    lazureus Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is slightly ridiculous. i put in my ticket a long time ago... Just give me a make over scroll... I'll just pick something i like.. just anything to get rid of this ugly pink scarf thing....
  • Ember_s - Heavens Tear
    Ember_s - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It is over a month later now, some maintenances in between and still no fix.

Yes, I got the makeover-scroll, yes, I got the mail telling me best not to use it until they found a fix.
    But hell.. I hate running around like a cleaning woman (no offence to those who are working as one).
    Or maybe... well.. I am cleaning the perfect world from wraith though. *getting out my broom and start working*

Well, anyone ideas wether to use or not to use the makeoverscroll?
  • Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Yes, I got the makeover-scroll, yes, I got the mail telling me best not to use it until they found a fix.
    But hell.. I hate running around like a cleaning woman (no offence to those who are working as one).
    Or maybe... well.. I am cleaning the perfect world from wraith though. *getting out my broom and start working*

Well, anyone ideas whether to use or not to use the makeover scroll?
    At first I was like "I'm not going to spend any money on something that's not my fault" but to be honest, I used the makeover scroll, and... it DID make me less cranky, every time I looked at my hair. Now I just enjoy my hair as it is and buy another makeover scroll when the glitch is fixed, cause... seriously, I think this is going to take a while.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah....I sent in 2 tickets and still haven't haven't heard back from pwi ><
  • Namibia - Sanctuary
    Namibia - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I too have sent in a ticket and heard nothing Q.Q

Before:
    Namibia.jpg

After:
    2010-01-26%2015-50-55.jpg
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

Well, anyone ideas wether to use or not to use the makeoverscroll?
    Hmmm, yea cleaning lady sounds like how the pink thing looks like ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
This discussion has been closed.