Aurora v/s Infamy for Forest Haze 30 Mil bid

Options

Comments

• Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    xtasy and me know how to play the game we dont need no oracles...i just hope u dont start using them nowb:chuckle

a resolve guy dropped me 7b:surrender and PWI put 2 in my supply stashb:cry
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    xD b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • HealthPotion - Raging Tide
    HealthPotion - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    way to brag about whoraclingb:embarrass

Not alot of people from Infamy use oracles. I can easily say that there are other top factions that oracle more then us(infamy).

I have not used one oracle for my cleric (except for the ones from stash box and one dropped from mobs, which are 3).
    I have been working hard for my lvls, I reached my goal of 50 and now heading to 70 in the next few weeks.

I PERSONALLY think, that if aurora keeps this up. Its going to PVP TW coming up. and I can personally say, we have been TTing so much and STARTING to get TT items for our faction mates. We (Infamy) are working very hard to get to the top. and DW will be owned next coming week. LVL2 TW?? PIECE OF CAKE!!
    With our progress, and if we keep it up, we wont have any troubles.
    GOO INFAMY!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
    b:angryb:angryb:angry

Off Topic: Why did you make this thread? To flame?
    Please take all negative attitudes away from RT.
    I was questing today, I was stopped by someone from Empire, asking me,
    Why does Infamy hate Empire?? I was like.. WHAT?? We dont hate you guys(Empire)...
    Its people like you who start these types of things(Drama)..
    DONT HATE!!!
  • Elise - Raging Tide
    Elise - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    IMO from what ive seen Infamy and Empire dont have that many problems.....its more Insight and Empire
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And what makes u think ur not one of those disgusting ppl that come from HL? kids this days r really ...............o.O lol

Because I was the one being harassed,
    not the one harassing.

Get your facts straight before you
    post something like that.

You know nothing about what happened
    to me in Harshlands unless you were one
    of the people who got away with the
    harassing.
    b:bye

And I'm not a kid, I'm a teen b:scorn
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Esteban - Dreamweaver
    Esteban - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Because I was the one being harassed,
    not the one harassing.

Get your facts straight before you
    post something like that.

You know nothing about what happened
    to me in Harshlands unless you were one
    of the people who got away with the
    harassing.
    b:bye

And I'm not a kid, I'm a teen b:scorn
    because...................... XD when..................... :D you.............. >.> post.............. D: like .............^.^ this :..............( it xD ..............gets ...........;3 annoying DX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    .....lmao.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Not alot of people from Infamy use oracles. I can easily say that there are other top factions that oracle more then us(infamy).

I have not used one oracle for my cleric (except for the ones from stash box and one dropped from mobs, which are 3).
    I have been working hard for my lvls, I reached my goal of 50 and now heading to 70 in the next few weeks.

I PERSONALLY think, that if aurora keeps this up. Its going to PVP TW coming up. and I can personally say, we have been TTing so much and STARTING to get TT items for our faction mates. We (Infamy) are working very hard to get to the top. and DW will be owned next coming week. LVL2 TW?? PIECE OF CAKE!!
    With our progress, and if we keep it up, we wont have any troubles.
    GOO INFAMY!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
    b:angryb:angryb:angry

Off Topic: Why did you make this thread? To flame?
    Please take all negative attitudes away from RT.
    I was questing today, I was stopped by someone from Empire, asking me,
    Why does Infamy hate Empire?? I was like.. WHAT?? We dont hate you guys(Empire)...
    Its people like you who start these types of things(Drama)..
    DONT HATE!!!

Do not tell them our secrets 0.0. What if they start working together in PK and TT...my god -TO THE BOMB SHELTER-
  • Trouble - Raging Tide
    Trouble - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And I'm not a kid, I'm a teen with a sweet voice b:scorn

Corrected b:cute
    Do not tell them our secrets 0.0. What if they start working together in PK and TT...my god -TO THE BOMB SHELTER-
    Nothing to worry about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost city character: Anirudh - Barbarian - 88
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    because...................... XD when..................... :D you.............. >.> post.............. D: like .............^.^ this :..............( it xD ..............gets ...........;3 annoying DX

Omg not you....... Q_____Q

I don't post like that!
    And if I did, that was like
    months ago.

Why does everybody
    do that to me when I
    post in the forums??
    b:sweat
    Corrected b:cute

b:surrender LOL.....
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Esteban - Dreamweaver
    Esteban - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Omg not you....... Q_____Q

I don't post like that!
    And if I did, that was like
    months ago.

Why does everybody
    do that to me when I
    post in the forums??
    b:sweat

b:surrender LOL.....

I don't hate you tho :) *makes character in RT to stalk hope* j/k my little vampire friend b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol u have no ideia what u r talking about, just do us a favor and stop posting please kkthxbye b:bye

EDIT: my avatar level shows 29 for me wth

I guess I have no "ideia" what "i r" talking about.

My avatar shows level 60 for me QQ.
    way to brag about whoraclingb:embarrass

Ohhhh you're one of those people that cry about Oracles and then uses them anyway.

With some effort (that I didnt wish to make, really) you could've been 60 by now regardless. Use the snowmen to get 30, do some quests and dailies to get to 40. Then these new TB quests pretty much sail you through the 40s/50s in 2-3 days for those with a social life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well I personally had fun watchin the bid...its interesting to see a good bidding war when its only the 2nd week of the server...

N yea its too early to tell who the top factions are as it only takes a 'small crack to make a tower crumble'.. but some factions are definitely contenders for it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't hate you tho :) *makes character in RT to stalk hope* j/k my little vampire friend b:kiss

omg wait.... O______O

Hey!!!!!!!!!! :O

Sorry I had you for someone else xD
    rofl hahahaha vampire friend...

You do realize i'm still not a vamp right? b:scorn
    b:chuckle

Back on topic,

Yeah it was nice to see some good bids going on. Saw two guilds at first going over one land but it stopped at 800k and the other guild switched
    bids onto another land xD
  • Merlini - Harshlands
    Merlini - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @esuna:

if you are so convinced aurora is doing something wrong, you wouldn't need to wedge yourself in between their business and indulge in petty forum talk about whats good for them because it would be meaningless to you, get off their nuts?

and besides if we're talking about whats good for people, you speaking on behalf of infamy is like if obama ever accepted lindsay lohans endorsements.

yeah, its that bad.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @esuna:

if you are so convinced aurora is doing something wrong, you wouldn't need to wedge yourself in between their business and indulge in petty forum talk about whats good for them because it would be meaningless to you, get off their nuts?

How am I wedging myself into their business when the thread is about them and my faction? Re-read the title, then post more dumb things I can laugh about. Considering the opening post and thread title, I'm pretty sure saying what I want to say about either factions is pretty on-topic. Harshlands people crying about RT business however... off-topic. Follow your own advice and get off RT peoples' nuts b:chuckle
    and besides if we're talking about whats good for people, you speaking on behalf of infamy is like if obama ever accepted lindsay lohans endorsements.

yeah, its that bad.

Not an American nor am I interested in the relations between American pop failures and presidents, so I dont really know what this means.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PetMe - Raging Tide
    PetMe - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You must've heard very wrong, it took them ages to take their territory in comparison to other factions. The top factions are Empire, Insight and Infamy atm.

I don't see why some random from HL comes in here making these claims b:shocked HL does not have enough discussion for you?

im a bit late in hearing this was all up here in the first place so ill probably post several replies since im only on 3rd page so far. Esuna, the reason it took aurora so long to take our territory is the lack of players and higher levels. we had myself at 71, leader at 68, and rest were all under 52 the rest being a total of 38 at the high point of tw. i don't understand you people talking trash when you have no idea whats going on.
  • PetMe - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    actually they are on the top factions but intending to face Infamy or whatever they're doing doesnt help them at all id say if they want a pvp tw this soon they should go face DREAMS and a pvp tw is not recomended this early in the server

lol i didn't get far before finding another to reply to, is there another faction that can field 4 7x barbs for pvp tw? end post
  • PetMe - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOLDREAMS LOL LOL

You're not serious right? Right? Resolve is progressing way faster than DREAMS. Taking land in the first week tells you absolutely nothing. PvE TW is by no means hard and Aurora took amazingly long to take what they have compared to the top 3 of factions. Their growth in members nor levels has increased as much as the top 3, so I would really wonder how they would proceed to ward off Aurora. I wonder how they would even stop our cata barbs at this point. Their classes listed in the top are 1 Veno that is sadly LA (<-LOL), an Assassin and 2 Barbs. I really don't see those going up against a 8x Veno, a well geared 7x Barb and a flock of other 7xes.

So yeah, they're on the bottom of the top 5, but that top has a really large gap in it when it comes to faction strength. I guess you don't know as much as you think you do.

Only Aurora can put their money where your mouth is in this case.

then why u here men qq

next page you still fail, wow
  • Merlini - Harshlands
    Merlini - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @esuna:

maybe you should try to differentiate between the kind of "business" that would warrant your obvious obsession with busting aurora's balls so much and what is in fact just two guild's harmless desire for the same land really early in a server (even considered so by beinghope)

chill, hoe
  • Trouble - Raging Tide
    Trouble - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I still don't see the point of this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost city character: Anirudh - Barbarian - 88
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @esuna:

yeah, its that bad.
    @esuna:

maybe you should try to differentiate between the kind of "business" that would warrant your obvious obsession with busting aurora's balls so much and what is in fact just two guild's harmless desire for the same land really early in a server (even considered so by beinghope)

chill, hoe

My comment on the two quotes above:

You guys, calm down (+1 to Merlini on that for once). Merlini took it off on the right hand but umm, need a little work on parts of it.

Some people are just more competitive than others so yeah. When I talk about Infamy, I also talk like its "my" guild because, well, it is (actually atm, not exactly but moving on from that point).

A ton of people talk in a possessive way like: mine, my, ours, etc.

Personally, I like Aurora since I have plenty of friends in there too.

@Esuna: <___< I think I kind of agree with the calming down part...
    Rofl but otherwise, go Infamy :) b:chuckle
    I still don't see the point of this thread.

Exactly b:pleased

Now lets stop posting here and let it die out...

Oooh or better, let it die out and then wait
    for some random person to necro it, LOL
    b:laugh

jk about the necro :P
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:surrender This thread was troll bait to start >.> fail lol. Woopy they bid against eachother. Get over it lol.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Gratz to OP for successful trolling and bull-baiting... Nice job and I see you must have an erection for Infamy because you even needed to point this out in your TW schedule thread.

Only trash talk I have in here is the lulz at seeing Aurora and their "four 7x" barbs backing off the bid war.

That being said, I love the competition and look forward to many hours of joy on the TW field. I can only hope and pray that I find myself on opposite sides of the field from OP.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • HealthPotion - Raging Tide
    HealthPotion - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow... drama.... how about we stop..
    And our secrets???
    There not really secrets.. be proud of it!!
    Infamy is one big happy family =)
    Infamily.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:surrender This Thread Was Troll Bait To Start >.> Fail Lol. Woopy They Bid Against Eachother. Get Over It Lol.

No. Srs Bsns.

!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Srs Bsns is overrated ._. this is Unsrs Bsns cuz it isn't that exciting. I can haz gold coin to throw at bidder person and other person throw coin too 0.0 omg amazingness ;D
  • Iris - Raging Tide
    Iris - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ily Esuna b:dirty
  • Quote - Harshlands
    Quote - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Empire's spot looks pretty nice. Able to grab ether, lost city and then 1k streams for them ironguards.

I don't know where you come from but I agree completely, good strategizing on their part ;) I do wish they would war on day 1 instead of waiting until Sunday.

As far this thread who cares, it is a great source of entertainment and comments about trolls or trolling (I don't know why you are talking about trolls, i don't remember any in game) you bring nothing to the table except a sack of feed.
  • Charisma - Raging Tide
    Charisma - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't know where you come from but I agree completely, good strategizing on their part ;) I do wish they would war on day 1 instead of waiting until Sunday.

As far this thread who cares, it is a great source of entertainment and comments about trolls or trolling (I don't know why you are talking about trolls, i don't remember any in game) you bring nothing to the table except a sack of feed.

Yea, us getting Sunday constantly - while being good for those who have TWs on other servers Friday and Saturday - does suck pretty bad...I was looking forward to competing with factions on day 1 of TW. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cute
    Lieal - 95 Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Retired
    Charisma - 86 Cleric - Raging Tide - Retired
This discussion has been closed.