Aurora v/s Infamy for Forest Haze 30 Mil bid

Barb - Raging Tide
Barb - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hi again,

This is just 2nd week for TW, and aurora and Infamy started outbidding to each other on forest haze. well infamy is placed 30 mil on forest haze now.
both are trying to stop each other getting DWP by next week.

I am welcoming aurora and infamy for discussing it here.

Check MAP here.

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy201/TBBarb/TBTW/2009-12-2822-52-02.jpg
Post edited by Barb - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Shade - Raging Tide
    Shade - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I honestly don't care where my leaders bid, I go where I'm told. As for getting DWP on week 3, it'll never happen, my understanding is a level 2 territory's mobs are and bosses are far too hard unless you have a healthy level of geared 80+, but then again what do I know.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    DWP by next week you say? seems like Oracles hit that server REALLY bad
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Did you actually think pre 90s would have a legit shot at a Level 2 territory? .....Cmon Level 3 territories are a cakewalk. Lvl 2s....a lot harder lets say ^_^. I would do a little research on what you face in a Lvl 2 before you start thinking either faction has a shot as dreamweaver in the next month...lol crud months
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Mhmmm, I don't think you know the entire story.
    I'm pretty sure your not in Infamy so yeah.

Anyways, I personally don't like this thread because
    it seems like a good place for trollers to come
    and QQ about their oracles and stuff.

If you think we (Infamy) are oraclers
    and only succeed because of our money,
    then leave this thread alone and live on with
    your life since you don't know a thing about us.

Sorry but I hate this thread already.
    Aurora and Infamy are not TW enemies and
    I doubt we will be for a long time

b:bye Let this thread die people...

Edit:

Sorry if I sound pretty harsh up there...
    I'm half awake and reading the "v/s" part
    of the title made me mad.

I have friends in Aurora,
    and last time I checked
    we weren't killing each other
    with every moment we had.

Anyways, we both want the land bad,
    so we both bid crazy amounts for it.
    Its not that uncommon.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Barb - Raging Tide
    Barb - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    then why you outbided each other. you both had plenty of placed to bid
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    then why you outbided each other. you both had plenty of placed to bid

maybe aurora tries to close infamy inb:chuckle u seen the map? aurora only needs to win 2 bids and infay willl have no other choice than go pvpb:laugh dont know why this is happening but its really stupid..
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    if you really are doing as this guy ^ says, take swamps then fragrant hillsb:victory
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol what?

there is a whole map untaken, and people are already squabbling over a land?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol what?

there is a whole map untaken, and people are already squabbling over a land?

Battle of the e-penors. I wonder what Aurora's gameplan would be if Infamy would turn around and take their land from them... they're sure asking for it at this pace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i didnt like the idea either of us outbiding them back after they outbided us first for the same reason...plenty of lands to take idk if what they are looking is for a pvp tw it usually done after all free lands are taken but if they are its not the best idea for them to have a pvp tw against Infamy atm i just know they're just doing something that can be avoided and that is wasting lots of money so early in the server when its not needed.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't you all see the brilliance of this plan? They are taking coins off of the server with these **** bids, there by lowering the cost of gold. These two guilds have single handedly fixed inflation on Raging Tide, pure brilliance!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Charisma - Raging Tide
    Charisma - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Battle of the e-penors. I wonder what Aurora's gameplan would be if Infamy would turn around and take their land from them... they're sure asking for it at this pace.

Esuna. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cute
    Lieal - 95 Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Retired
    Charisma - 86 Cleric - Raging Tide - Retired
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't you all see the brilliance of this plan? They are taking coins off of the server with these **** bids, there by lowering the cost of gold. These two guilds have single handedly fixed inflation on Raging Tide, pure brilliance!

mind= blown
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Esuna. b:dirty

b:dirty

90% of the money gets returned to the faction so only 3m spent. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hopefully they get rick rolled and we have to see CutieEyes leave another server with his tail between the legs due to massive failure *cough* Integrety *cough* Sin *cough*
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Aurora backed out it seems. They bid 500k on Wraith Swamp, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warchief - Raging Tide
    Warchief - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That is what he/she should have done when Infamy bidded on the land at the first place as taking Swamps will still stop infamy from going down and force them to either expand up or go into a PvP war against Aurora.
    So it's a good place to bid but a bit late.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    That is what he/she should have done when Infamy bidded on the land at the first place as taking Swamps will still stop infamy from going down and force them to either expand up or go into a PvP war against Aurora.
    So it's a good place to bid but a bit late.

I think the latter is more likely. When comparing force in both factions right now, I doubt Aurora could last. They might just be **** themselves over. Instead of taking loads of free land in the left upper corner they decide to nestle in between Empire and Insight where they are now effectively landlocked unless they lose all territories. Whoever is doing their strategy needs to rethink his/her position.

Instead of boxing in Infamy, they're being boxed in by Infamy AND Insight themselves, which will probably be fatal in the end, unless Insight/Aurora leadership would say, chicken out and form some wimpy alliance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009

arent u guys understimating Aurora a bit too much? From what I heard they r one of the top guilds in RT so I doubt this early in the server the gap power would b great enough to win em in a TW with no probs, there would prob b a draw. I checked the rankings nd Infamy seems to hav more 70+ then Aurora but r they good enough to even make a difference? >.> only time will tellb:laugh
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    arent u guys understimating Aurora a bit too much? From what I heard they r one of the top guilds in RT so I doubt this early in the server the gap power would b great enough to win em in a TW with no probs, there would prob b a draw.

You must've heard very wrong, it took them ages to take their territory in comparison to other factions. The top factions are Empire, Insight and Infamy atm.

I don't see why some random from HL comes in here making these claims b:shocked HL does not have enough discussion for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You must've heard very wrong, it took them ages to take their territory in comparison to other factions. The top factions are Empire, Insight and Infamy atm.

I don't see why some random from HL comes in here making these claims b:shocked HL does not have enough discussion for you?

My twin bro is playing on this server thats y I know alot more then u think i do about RT xD & I feel like posting on RT subforums, got a prob with that? Thats offtopic anyways, the thing is that u r the first person I see to exclude Aurora from the top guilds, the top3 seem to b those u mentioned but Aurora isnt far from them. I think Im right if I put Aurora in the top5 along with DREAMS, so that makes em one of the top guilds in RT atm but thats cuz those r the guilds along with Insight, Infamy nd Empire that showed enough strgh to take a land in the first week xD

P.S. There r no server subforums more active then HL ;)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    actually they are on the top factions but intending to face Infamy or whatever they're doing doesnt help them at all id say if they want a pvp tw this soon they should go face DREAMS and a pvp tw is not recomended this early in the server
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Empire's spot looks pretty nice. Able to grab ether, lost city and then 1k streams for them ironguards.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Totally. Although Aurora is good, it isn't completely at the rate Empire, Insight and Infamy are going at. They are going to grow though <3

I know why random people come from HL, they like to stalk me down and spam my whispers and harass me in-forums to make me feel bad b:sweat
    My twin bro is playing on this server thats y I know alot more then u think i do about RT xD & I feel like posting on RT subforums, got a prob with that? Thats offtopic anyways, the thing is that u r the first person I see to exclude Aurora from the top guilds, the top3 seem to b those u mentioned but Aurora isnt far from them. I think Im right if I put Aurora in the top5 along with DREAMS, so that makes em one of the top guilds in RT atm but thats cuz those r the guilds along with Insight, Infamy nd Empire that showed enough strgh to take a land in the first week xD

Aurora isn't that far from the three but they still have a bit to go before they can be put into the "top" category. Anyways, there are a ton of people who do exclude Aurora so far. Just letting you know

Off topic, please go back to the HL subforum before you bring on the entire HL crowd who just love to make me cry by trolling me to die and spamming my whispers in-game of how I should kill myself.

Some Harshlanders make me sick and I used to be proud of Harshlands
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    he shouldnt have been in this subforum in the first place its not the same looking at ur twin play than u playing in this server ur own

• Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009

LOLDREAMS LOL LOL

You're not serious right? Right? Resolve is progressing way faster than DREAMS. Taking land in the first week tells you absolutely nothing. PvE TW is by no means hard and Aurora took amazingly long to take what they have compared to the top 3 of factions. Their growth in members nor levels has increased as much as the top 3, so I would really wonder how they would proceed to ward off Aurora. I wonder how they would even stop our cata barbs at this point. Their classes listed in the top are 1 Veno that is sadly LA (<-LOL), an Assassin and 2 Barbs. I really don't see those going up against a 8x Veno, a well geared 7x Barb and a flock of other 7xes.

So yeah, they're on the bottom of the top 5, but that top has a really large gap in it when it comes to faction strength. I guess you don't know as much as you think you do.

Only Aurora can put their money where your mouth is in this case.
    then why u here men qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXXbloodline - Raging Tide
    XXXbloodline - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOLDREAMS LOL LOL

You're not serious right? Right? Resolve is progressing way faster than DREAMS. Taking land in the first week tells you absolutely nothing. PvE TW is by no means hard and Aurora took amazingly long to take what they have compared to the top 3 of factions. Their growth in members nor levels has increased as much as the top 3, so I would really wonder how they would proceed to ward off Aurora. I wonder how they would even stop our cata barbs at this point. Their classes listed in the top are 1 Veno that is sadly LA (<-LOL), an Assassin and 2 Barbs. I really don't see those going up against a 8x Veno, a well geared 7x Barb and a flock of other 7xes.

So yeah, they're on the bottom of the top 5, but that top has a really large gap in it when it comes to faction strength. I guess you don't know as much as you think you do.

then why u here men qq

Lol u have no ideia what u r talking about, just do us a favor and stop posting please kkthxbye b:bye

EDIT: my avatar level shows 29 for me wth
    "Only the blind didnt c the flashy heals coming from the sky, and only the idiots didnt praise them as gods." ~clerics stories b:victory
  • XXXbloodline - Raging Tide
    XXXbloodline - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Totally. Although Aurora is good, it isn't completely at the rate Empire, Insight and Infamy are going at. They are going to grow though <3

I know why random people come from HL, they like to stalk me down and spam my whispers and harass me in-forums to make me feel bad b:sweat

Aurora isn't that far from the three but they still have a bit to go before they can be put into the "top" category. Anyways, there are a ton of people who do exclude Aurora so far. Just letting you know

Off topic, please go back to the HL subforum before you bring on the entire HL crowd who just love to make me cry by trolling me to die and spamming my whispers in-game of how I should kill myself.

Some Harshlanders make me sick and I used to be proud of Harshlands
    b:bye

And what makes u think ur not one of those disgusting ppl that come from HL? kids this days r really ...............o.O lol
    "Only the blind didnt c the flashy heals coming from the sky, and only the idiots didnt praise them as gods." ~clerics stories b:victory
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    LOLDREAMS LOL LOL

then why u here men qq

way to brag about whoraclingb:embarrass
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    way to brag about whoraclingb:embarrass

xtasy and me know how to play the game we dont need no oracles...i just hope u dont start using them nowb:chuckle anyways lvl's right now dont mean anything server doesnt even have 3 weeks oracle ppl will quit in a while after they get pwnd by ppl for example that just got to 80 and the oracle dude is 90 why did he get pwned? for rushing through the lvl's and not learning about ur class even if its an old class and u have been squaded and stuff with them for a long time now its not the same to hear what ppl say than u experience it for urself and that excuses about " i already got a high lvl and got there without oracles" well me and a LOT others in this server already have high lvl's but we still do it the hard way oracling is just no fun if ur gonna oracle u might as well stop playing the game already.

This discussion has been closed.