Aurora v/s Infamy for Forest Haze 30 Mil bid

Comments

• Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't know where you come from but I agree completely, good strategizing on their part ;) I do wish they would war on day 1 instead of waiting until Sunday.

As far this thread who cares, it is a great source of entertainment and comments about trolls or trolling (I don't know why you are talking about trolls, i don't remember any in game) you bring nothing to the table except a sack of feed.

how bout you take your sack of feed back to harshlands because you don't have any business here with us

I really like the way you perpetuate the troll fest started by the thread's OP by claiming imaginary trolls don't exist.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    how bout you take your sack of feed back to harshlands because you don't have any business here with us

I really like the way you perpetuate the troll fest started by the thread's OP by claiming imaginary trolls don't exist.

Shh, these HL people have nothing to do. It's tough being one of the most empty servers in PW. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    another HL? damn u guys must be really bored to keep posting on RT subforums... help ur server do something about it!!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Shh, these HL people have nothing to do. It's tough being one of the most empty servers in PW. :(

Rofl Esuna... When I logged into HL like yesterday or the day before, it was such a mess... I'm so glad I joined Raging Tide b:thanks

But I still do miss Harshlands since it was my server from June until most recently b:surrender
    another HL? damn u guys must be really bored to keep posting on RT subforums... help ur server do something about it!!

I hope that wasn't directed at me since almost the entire society in Harshlands kicked me out by force b:sweat

Edit: Oh yeah, I wish someone would close this thread. Its troll bait I tell you... <____<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010

Edit: Oh yeah, I wish someone would close this thread. Its troll bait I tell you... <____<

Its a trap, theyre gonna lure all the trolls in then mass ban. I knew it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hi. I'm from HL.b:bye
    60 / 250.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010

You do know this person quit HL and joined RT right? ijs
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    bawksy wrote: »

orly i couldnt tell with the hl avvy in the post, so that account may possibly have a character on rt and still posting with the hl avvy, i'm just taking the character at face value and that value atm is hl

so until there is an rt avvy i will need to suspend disbelief in order to accept that he is in fact rt
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Kardaron - Raging Tide
    Kardaron - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2010

guys too ***** to post on his main.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010

and my job here is done :)
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    orly i couldnt tell with the hl avvy in the post, so that account may possibly have a character on rt and still posting with the hl avvy, i'm just taking the character at face value and that value atm is hl

so until there is an rt avvy i will need to suspend disbelief in order to accept that he is in fact rt

Hi. I'am from HL.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited January 2010

b:surrender I did not quit Harshlands, I'm just not active in it anymore because people like him (person who wrote the next quote) prevent me from doing anything there anymore.
    Hi. I'am from HL.

Yeah we know. So go back to HL and leave me and everyone alone b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • XXXbloodline - Raging Tide
    XXXbloodline - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Its a trap, theyre gonna lure all the trolls in then mass ban. I knew it

b:surrender I did not quit Harshlands, I'm just not active in it anymore because people like him (person who wrote the next quote) prevent me from doing anything there anymore.

What makes u lot think ppl that came from HL r not also from RT?
    In this case we could say "Hey, u came from DW so go back to ur server! Hey u came from LC go back to ur server now! Hey u came from HT go back to ur server!" etc.

Its not like RT is ur property or something lol
    "Only the blind didnt c the flashy heals coming from the sky, and only the idiots didnt praise them as gods." ~clerics stories b:victory
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited January 2010

I'am a baddie right? Not like i killed you since i only see ur fail **** cybering in south arch rofl.. and fyi i left HL and started in this carebear server with couple of friends. I can't pk you or any of u carebear wannabes so stop QQing mkay? thanks
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    What makes u lot think ppl that came from HL r not also from RT?
    In this case we could say "Hey, u came from DW so go back to ur server! Hey u came from LC go back to ur server now! Hey u came from HT go back to ur server!" etc.

Its not like RT is ur property or something lol

what we mean is that if they are not posting with the character in RT they shouldnt post here
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    I'am a baddie right? Not like i killed you since i only see ur fail **** cybering in south arch rofl.. and fyi i left HL and started in this carebear server with couple of friends. I can't pk you or any of u carebear wannabes so stop QQing mkay? thanks

And I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one
    creating all the alts to spam my whispers in-game
    and for trolling each post I made?
    b:bye

Besides I can't go anywhere anymore because
    everyone is always after me to PK me.

Thanks for letting me know just how much HL
    loves me

Your a carebear for evening playing on this server,
    thank you very much and have a nice day
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010

no worries just turn that little button in the top of the mini map its gives u 2x exp for 10 hrs..... then will see the carebears.b:laugh

• Esteban - Dreamweaver
    Esteban - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what we mean is that if they are not posting with the character in RT they shouldnt post here

I'm posting on mah DW alt with mah main's sig from HL. LOLUMAD?

YO hope! i don't like when you get serious :( type.....xD like........ >.>;............this :D............ again D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    I'm posting on mah DW alt with mah main's sig from HL. LOLUMAD?

YO hope! i don't like when you get serious :( type.....xD like........ >.>;............this :D............ again D:<

lol ur one funny dudeb:thanks

• Ajani - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    ahahahaha You seriouslly think i care about you that much? And yes i'am a carebearb:cute Are you even white?
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    ahahahaha You seriouslly think i care about you that much? And yes i'am a carebearb:cute Are you even white?

idk play see for urself...lets just say its weird to see me blue.

• Esteban - Dreamweaver
    Esteban - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    pfft aurian always been a carebear!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    idk play see for urself...lets just say its weird to see me blue.

I was not talking to you.. I turned white at 30 and never went back.
    pfft aurian always been a carebear!

I know right?
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010

my bad saw the white thing and thought it was to me, oh and Hope is it me or u always think everyone is after u?b:surprised

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Stupid thread is stupid. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why we bid where.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited January 2010

Asian and at least I have a life compared to you
    I hate people who are racist

Can't wait for sport season to pick up again

Oh and glad to know your not one of those people
    who did harass me ingame like that

my bad saw the white thing and thought it was to me, oh and Hope is it me or u always think everyone is after u?b:surprised

Its what happens when you get traumatized from Harshlands.
    Can't help it anymore, I'm always checking on the map for
    people now, even though I'm blue name atm.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Asian and at least I have a life compared to you
    I hate people who are racist

Pretty sure he meant white-named ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Pretty sure he meant white-named ingame.

Oh lol :P Thanks Esuna :D
    b:chuckle
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hai gaiz. I r from HT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Hai gaiz. I r from HT.