Sin vs Psy for Overall better PvPer

Options

Comments

• Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's not possible period just like wizards don't teleport in air or blademasters using their rush skill.So nope hope it wasn't your only way to kill others b:victory you have alot of better skills and i know without having an assassin.

Uhh...yes we can.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Uhh...yes we can.

Yeah wasn't the best example I could make b:surrender
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's not possible period just like wizards don't teleport in air or blademasters using their rush skill.So nope hope it wasn't your only way to kill others b:victory you have alot of better skills and i know without having an assassin.

So basically this thread has now changed to "Who else gets a boner when they fight an assassin in mid air?"

You can fight in mid air don't bother me, just shows your mroe of a noob as are teleport skills still needs nerfing, but an assassin can still start invis and just get close enough , and there nothing you can do about it, unless your 20 levels higher which, thats a difference story as the level difference is to great in pvp so all in all.
    kthxbai.
    /thread.
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol I love how easy it is to get to you. Go outside and get some fresh air. I never knew stunning your target before they could make a move would be at the user's disadvantage.b:chuckle

Just goes to show you're making up **** as you go along now. You're saying what skills Sins should and should not use but you don't give any reasoning for it.

Ever herd of tackling slash? as first strike? means you can't run, or throatcut to silence you plus damage? while sleep is still avaible and another stun but by then you would be dead.
  • EternalSiege - Dreamweaver
    EternalSiege - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So basically this thread has now changed to "Who else gets a boner when they fight an assassin in mid air?"

You can fight in mid air don't bother me, just shows your mroe of a noob as are teleport skills still needs nerfing, but an assassin can still start invis and just get close enough , and there nothing you can do about it, unless your 20 levels higher which, thats a difference story as the level difference is to great in pvp so all in all.
    kthxbai.
    /thread.

So a Psy flying in the air when PvPing is automatically a noob because you'll have a hard time fighting them in air than you did on ground? You're one of those players that will cry and make up excuses on the spot when they lose aren't you?
    Ever herd of tackling slash? as first strike? means you can't run, or throatcut to silence you plus damage? while sleep is still avaible and another stun but by then you would be dead.

Once again you're assuming your target is just standing there like an idiot with nothing to counter your strikes. Empowered Vigor+Bubble of Life+White Vodoo+soul of stunning = hello survival skillz.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    new classes on my server get 1shot at west gate
    \w/_b:laugh_\w/
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Morty he means that if you wanna kill a psychic/wizard you need not to leave them time to hit you or they will end the fight really fast.
    Also as many suggested in a real pk fest you'll get owned by everybody and own everybody it all depends on 1:charm/invulnerability powders/event food etc and 2-on the personal experience not class skills.Well you'll see in time.
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You can try with psychic will and become immune to phy dmg(8 secs at lvl 10)
    and double spark and use landslide which does the most dmg for a skill without chi.If you're good those 5-8secs will be more than enough to kill him.Of course he can always go to shadows and wait but it all comes to how fast are you to cast and hit him.Remeber all psy skills have 1 sec chan and with good gear your cast is almost instant.

Ah that physical immunity skill. I have yet to get my psychic to that level so i forgot about it. Now I see a possiblity..

However a deep sting > cutthroat > slipstream (or w/e skill you are gonna use) sounds like a deadly combo right there... and you can't do anything in between it..

I can see a possibility, but I really think this is in the sin's favor.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So a Psy flying in the air when PvPing is automatically a noob because you'll have a hard time fighting them in air than you did on ground? You're one of those players that will cry and make up excuses on the spot when they lose aren't you?

Your the moron here saying you will only attempt to gank an open assassin while your in mid air due to an assassins teleport not working in mid are right now, so you can feel good about yourself lol?
    Fail.

and I never complain when i get pked I just spawn or say good fight,
    Fail.

You wear robes, i don't care how good you are with psy, you will always die to assassin and archers mainly.
    Fail.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Your the moron here saying you will only attempt to gank an open assassin while your in mid air due to an assassins teleport not working in mid are right now, so you can feel good about yourself lol?
    Fail.

Fail.

You wear robes, i don't care how good you are with psy, you will always die to assassin and archers mainly.
    Fail.

Lol dude who said I ganked Sins? Good job at twisting my words.b:bye
    Until you provide solid proof that I will always die to a sin or archer, what you say means nothing. As I said before all you can do is make up **** along the way without providing any reasoning for it.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    new classes on my server get 1shot at west gate

By what levels tho? 70? 80? 90? EVERY class level 30-40 will get one shot from a 90 lol.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Fail.

Fail.

Fail.

Sorry but robes pwn
    <---2shot lvl 40 archer
    <---1shot lvl 38 ****
    <----pwns all classes w/ low Hp
    <----pwns every class @ end game
    <---also is high
    By what levels tho? 70? 80? 90? EVERY class level 30-40 will get one shot from a 90 lol.
    idk im amz high cany comperhandz
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol dude who said I ganked Sins? Good job at twisting my words.b:bye
    Until you provide solid proof that I will always die to a sin or archer, what you say means nothing. As I said before all you can do is make up **** along the way without providing any reasoning for it.

If you want solid proof come to my server, or maybe some can demonstrate and embrass themself, sins will always have upperhand against a psy, just looking at the skill tree can tell you that, now seriously get over it. your better than us against barbs/blademasters anyway.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you want solid proof come to my server, or maybe some can demonstrate and embrass themself, sins will always have upperhand against a psy, just looking at the skill tree can tell you that, now seriously get over it. your better than us against barbs/blademasters anyway.

Yes, I'm going to level up a Psy on your server in hopes to catch up to you in levels and PvP you. Definitely not a complete waste of time! You come here acting as if Sins are gods against Psy, yet all you can do is come here and say "lol come PvP me on my server!" and make up ****. If you're so confident in a Sin's ability to own a Psy, then it shouldn't be so terribly hard for you to post proof proving that a Psy will never win against a Sin.

As I said before, people use their abilities in different orders, build their toons with different stats, and different equipment. You let a few fights against Psy go to your head and all of the sudden you think you're a god in PvP against them. How about using your imagination a little, assuming you have one.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah why would you want several of us to move to your server.You're only one so it's easier for you to come to DW.b:laughBut i doubt you'll do that.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes, I'm going to level up a Psy on your server in hopes to catch up to you in levels and PvP you. Definitely not a complete waste of time! You come here acting as if Sins are gods against Psy, yet all you can do is come here and say "lol come PvP me on my server!" and make up ****. If you're so confident in a Sin's ability to own a Psy, then it shouldn't be so terribly hard for you to post proof proving that a Psy will never win against a Sin.

As I said before, people use their abilities in different orders, build their toons with different stats, and different equipment. You let a few fights against Psy go to your head and all of the sudden you think you're a god in PvP against them. How about using your imagination a little, assuming you have one.

If you or any other class don't use a pure build for PvP you fail, you tink having extra hp is gonna help? no you will just get hit for more in pvp. I don't have proof because I'm to into chaining skills together to take SS or something, I don't need proof I know I'm right. Just your heads so far up your phsy ****, you think there is always a way for a psy to do something, a sin has more abilitys, more versitile against a psy all you noobs can do is cast some **** shield or try to DD. Every tactic of your's can be overcome simply by shadow escape or throatcut so GG.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you or any other class don't use a pure build for PvP you fail, you tink having extra hp is gonna help? no you will just get hit for more in pvp. I don't have proof because I'm to into chaining skills together to take SS or something, I don't need proof I know I'm right. Just your heads so far up your phsy ****, you think there is always a way for a psy to do something, a sin has more abilitys, more versitile against a psy all you noobs can do is cast some **** shield or try to DD. Every tactic of your's can be overcome simply by shadow escape or throatcut so GG.

Hi this is my BM, say hello to my BM little Sin. My BM hates bramble hood when dueling.b:cry Want to know why? Because it returns our physical damage back to us! OH NOES! In a lot of duels against Venos, I get owned due to bramble hood reflecting most of the damage I deal. But then there are those times where I end up owning a Veno right before the duel starts!

Wanna know why? *Pretends Morty asks me why* Well because Morty! The Veno forgot to activate bramble hood before the duel! You ask "how can this be?!" Well Morty, every player is human you see, forgetting to activate bramble hood is something we'd like to call a "mistake." This mistake is made by beings called humans. Who plays these toons you ask? Humans of course!

According to you Morty, every Sin will successfully use the right skills when needed and in the correct order. So this means that there is no possible way a Psy can beat a Sin because everyone that makes them is so damn accurate at using their skills.

So Morty going by your logic, my 3 year old niece can pick up a mouse and keyboard and instantly own every Psy out there! Nice logic Mortyb:laugh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi this is my BM, say hello to my BM little Sin. My BM hates bramble hood when dueling.b:cry Want to know why? Because it returns our physical damage back to us! OH NOES! In a lot of duels against Venos, I get owned due to bramble hood reflecting most of the damage I deal. But then there are those times where I end up owning a Veno right before the duel starts!

Wanna know why? *Pretends Morty asks me why* Well because Morty! The Veno forgot to activate bramble hood before the duel! You ask "how can this be?!" Well Morty, every player is human you see, forgetting to activate bramble hood is something we'd like to call a "mistake." This mistake is made by beings called humans. Who plays these toons you ask? Humans of course!

According to you Morty, every Sin will successfully use the right skills when needed and in the correct order. So this means that there is no possible way a Psy can beat a Sin because everyone that makes them is so damn accurate at using their skills.

So Morty going by your logic, my 3 year old niece can pick up a mouse and keyboard and instantly own every Psy out there! Nice logic Mortyb:laugh

Ouch...........

• Morty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options

Hey dumb noob, You think logging onto a 80BM changes anything lmao?

Using the excuse of "were only human" don't change anything, assassin still beats psy. Using your so called "logic" Psy has mroe buffs and an order than assasisn, while sins can easily go without and still beat psy so lmao.
    basically your trying to say if both classes knew exactly what they were doing, you think it could go either way? lol. then you said something about having different builds, well apparently pure is the only way to go in pvp.
    Wahey Psy uses black voodoo in hopes to deal lot of dmg, but sin shadowjumps and 1 hit Kowtfcrits them, maybe 2 if lucky. Oh they cast white voodoo, ok bit tougher but using invis puncture wound n sleep would do it.
    The only skill psy has thats usefull in PvP is soul fo stunning and that one that each time target attacks they take dmg, look at assassins skill tree, the whole lot is pvp wise, ffs.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hey dumb noob, You think logging onto a 80BM changes anything lmao?

Using the excuse of "were only human" don't change anything, assassin still beats psy. Using your so called "logic" Psy has mroe buffs and an order than assasisn, while sins can easily go without and still beat psy so lmao.
    basically your trying to say if both classes knew exactly what they were doing, you think it could go either way? lol. then you said something about having different builds, well apparently pure is the only way to go in pvp.
    Wahey Psy uses black voodoo in hopes to deal lot of dmg, but sin shadowjumps and 1 hit Kowtfcrits them, maybe 2 if lucky. Oh they cast white voodoo, ok bit tougher but using invis puncture wound n sleep would do it.
    The only skill psy has thats usefull in PvP is soul fo stunning and that one that each time target attacks they take dmg, look at assassins skill tree, the whole lot is pvp wise, ffs.

Failed to get the point once again. You're also making up **** once again. How many times will you do that? It honestly proves nothing. XD

Your posts are basically made up of a bunch of "What Ifs". You have nothing to back up your claims.

So answer this question Morty. Will my 3 year old niece be able to insta-pwn Psys out there? Because obviously you're saying if people roll a Sin there's no possible way they can **** up a fight against a Psy.

If you say no to my question then you have just contradicted yourself.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Failed to get the point once again. You're also making up **** once again. How many times will you do that? It honestly proves nothing. XD

Your posts are basically made up of a bunch of "What Ifs". You have nothing to back up your claims.

So answer this question Morty. Will my 3 year old niece be able to insta-pwn Psys out there? Because obviously you're saying if people roll a Sin there's no possible way they can **** up a fight against a Psy.

If you say no to my question then you have just contradicted yourself.

When have I ever said anyone can play an assassin? or said anyone can easily pwn an psy?
    using the obviously "my gran" or "kid" is a pathetic attempt to go off topic and chat about some other bs, or just to implement the fact your wrong so you gotta use other lame excuses to back it up. i also aint said "whats ifs" I'm saying how it is, read my lips *******.

ASSASSIN > PSYCHIC IN GENERAL. END OF STORY.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When have I ever said anyone can play an assassin? or said anyone can easily pwn an psy?
    using the obviously "my gran" or "kid" is a pathetic attempt to go off topic and chat about some other bs, or just to implement the fact your wrong so you gotta use other lame excuses to back it up. i also aint said "whats ifs" I'm saying how it is, read my lips *******.

ASSASSIN > PSYCHIC IN GENERAL. END OF STORY.

You can't even remember your own words, shame. This whole time you've been saying how a Psy will always lose against a Sin regardless of a person's play style.

Also how is my question going off topic? I didn't say "Do you know what type of cookies my niece likes?" did I? The question was entirely related to the discussion we're having now. You said "Being human changes nothing." Meaning anyone can insta-pwn a Psy perfectly.

"What ifs" means coming up with hypothetical situations, which you were just doing in your other post. Also remember, we're on a forum... I can't read lips here.b:bye
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wouldn't psychic be better for pvp like tw. If one of them sneaks a soulburn on you you're dead if you attack anyone/thing. It's at least 10k damage from a level 100 psychic with 0 refines.
  • Arthios - Raging Tide
    Arthios - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thought this was a thread about which was better overall not which was better vs each other think a lot of posts got off subject >.<

anyways sins seem pretty well for field pvp (pkin/ganking) and duels...less u have a nice plat mp charm stealth drains ur mp pretty quickly so if ur poor its hard to be a nifty gank ninja XD...they have lots of atks that will immobilize u to death (sleep,stun,silence) on top of that a high dodge ratio (at higher lvls) but are squishy...ya they have blood paint but thats more for pve...my thoughts on sins are they own most classes at mid lvl (30-70) [excluding range classes that catch em off guard since ur prolly gonna KO em in 2-3 hits] but once a Barb and BM starts gettin some decent gear (Mistys X2) they dont do so well vs the Heavy armors when their dodge fails...still a good mage killer though (like any mmo, rogues are always good mage killers)

Psys: this is a pretty easy pve class...fast cast speed + heavy hitting ( youll out dmg a cleric and veno and hit slightly harder then a wiz, but ur main single target atks max at 10 and are ur beginning atks all ur late atks are aoes...i dont know a ton about later mage skill trees so late game wizzys may have a dmg advantage feel free to correct me) psys have a few skills to compensate for the uber squishyness (fyi vengence is crud at most it reflects like 200 dmg...ya nice lil tick but pretty useless...) u can however use soul of retaliation (absords dmg and reflects) + soul of stunning then soulburn (does a nice chunk of dmg anytime the opponent attacks think lvl 1 is 5 seconds...u can also reduce ur charms cooldown while increasing thiers as well as 1 spell that lowers accuracy/2 stun spells and 2 slow spells, and 1 bleed spell (2 dot atks but i hate dots just my opinion)[yeah bleeds a dot i know as well but its a bit different]... as far as voodoos go i find them better suited for pve then pvp...if ur gankin someone and u want to kill em before he has a chance to figure out whats goin on sure use black voodoo other wise ur squishyness is gonna become extra squishy and ya white just kills ur atk dmg but it works if u just soulburned a opponent and need time to use bubble of life

ok this replies gotten long DX my bad point is both classes have strong and weak points it really goes to how u play and who u play
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    to the guy above me...very well said man.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Funny how you agree with his point when it's basically what I've been saying this whole time.b:scorn
  • Fishtaco - Lost City
    Fishtaco - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    /Facepalm.

ure an idiot
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thread is funny talking about which class is better at PvP ....... at lvl 4x.

Seriously have this discussion in a few weeks when there are a few non oracle 90+ sins/pys about.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thread is funny talking about which class is better at PvP ....... at lvl 4x.

Seriously have this discussion in a few weeks when there are a few non oracle 90+ sins/pys about.

/Months b:chuckle

As for Morty, your strategies are full of holes that can be avoided by good skill management and genie use. Even w/o it you cant just Pwnz0r that easy.
    There is nothing better when a lowbie talks so big b:laugh
    b:dirty
    edited January 2010
    Options

How do you get to 90 in a few weeks without oracles? Please tell me and ill be your new fan b:surrender.