The OFFICIAL Best Players of Lost City Thread

Options

Comments

• Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Uncanny and myself for best pre 99 team of doom featuring the blue suited wonder and the criminal mastermind known only as DaMageD

hello old topic that won't die
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'll base my votes on people I actually know.

And who aren't complete dbags.

MG: kramster
    WR: Aoi_Sena
    EA: If Tumeric still played...Exclusive
    EP: AznPuff OCD ninja heals ftw
    WF: Chalkara
    WB: I tend to dislike other players of my class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deumy
    deumy Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    EA: If Tumeric still played...Exclusive

Yeah, Tumeric was a really skilled player.
  • Fishtaco - Lost City
    Fishtaco - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    mg bm barb die w/in a few seconds, i cant find out who is the best..-__-
    Wizard: ---

BM: ---

Veno: Pippins

Archer: Asiris

Barbarian: ---

Cleric: Pharoah (the only EP i have seen that knows how to sleep and survive from a wf.)

lol Pippins is noob
    can only kill lower levels
    or severly undergeared players
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Uncanny and myself for best pre 99 team of doom featuring the blue suited wonder and the criminal mastermind known only as DaMageD

hello old topic that won't die

just saw this.

pretty sure i could grab someone else under 99 and take you both on no problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    just saw this.

Oh, hai there.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Feral_Wrath - Lost City
    Feral_Wrath - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sure it might not be as powerful outside of perdition, and sure DT may have a slightly inflated ego, but dont trash the vitality build. Very hard to kill with a charm, and if youre demon and are lucky enough to have the best skills, you are a force to be reckoned with. As for me im sage, 22.2k hp and dont pvp much outside TW. Dont usually have a charm on and usually have no problem escaping pk unless im afk. I just laugh and continue on with what i was doing. :P (unless youre stunlocked by a bm, stacked with debuffs and 1 shot crit water dragoned for 38k >__>)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sure it might not be as powerful outside of perdition, and sure DT may have a slightly inflated ego, but dont trash the vitality build. Very hard to kill with a charm, and if youre demon and are lucky enough to have the best skills, you are a force to be reckoned with. As for me im sage, 22.2k hp and dont pvp much outside TW. Dont usually have a charm on and usually have no problem escaping pk unless im afk. I just laugh and continue on with what i was doing. :P (unless youre stunlocked by a bm, stacked with debuffs and 1 shot crit water dragoned for 38k >__>)

If you dont' have a charm on, a veno can stunlock you long enough to do 22.2k damage easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah its certainly possible. But there is almost always a small window to pop an antistun pot/violent triumph and run for it while solid shield is on. I have no shame about running. ;)
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'll be happy to kill you 1v1 when you have a charm on.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    , 22.2k hp )

I have 1.2k less hp in human than you do in tiger.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Tokyo i was trying to SS your text message about your ranting and raving at the wedding crash but it never made it much further than an optimistic thought!
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have 1.2k less hp in human than you do in tiger.

lol ok...gratz? im satisfied with mine, increasing it steadily. Im not able to refine my gear as much as some people at the moment. :P And I didn't say i was unkillable. XD people are so touchy here. b:laugh
  • taeknight
    taeknight Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well i dont realy like Amour's list so..

MG: BIGGYLUV ( Biggy tanked my FB 69 without a cleric b:chuckle)

WR: Szaku_Cy ( if Cy wasnt there id prolly be a AA WR)

WF: Cancer

WB: Devlinne

EA: XNoodlesx

EP: Pharaon(or how u spell it, pvp wise that guys tuff)
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    just saw this.

just saw this.

Just out of philosophical whimsical curiosity: when was the last time you were at a meaningful PVP? Last time I spotted you out of SZ was when you helped Heix and myself with our timed quest in the swamp (probably weren't even you on the account).
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    just saw this.

Just out of philosophical whimsical curiosity: when was the last time you were at a meaningful PVP? Last time I spotted you out of SZ was when you helped Heix and myself with our timed quest in the swamp (probably weren't even you on the account).

We must play at completely different times or something. I quit **** about a month ago and have been back playing pwi pretty regularly.
    meaningful pvp? the only good pvp i've seen lately has been with WARRIORZ, but they only have ~10 people who are active in pvp all that much. Thus i'm having a hard time keeping my name red these days since I'll get in trouble if I go around killing lowbies.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    just saw this.

Just out of philosophical whimsical curiosity: when was the last time you were at a meaningful PVP?).

I pose the same question to you.

Todays **** of your world boss and us taking it from you does not count because you all failed to kill our charmless tank (myself) much less anyone around me =/
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I pose the same question to you.

Todays **** of your world boss and us taking it from you does not count because you all failed to kill our charmless tank (myself) much less anyone around me =/

@ Both of you

Maybe because I play at normal GMT times when you two are asleep and not out gallivanting, hence the lack of conflict between us - and yea this morning was rather horrific tbh, hello charmless and dying to r3tards like Deumos\Maia b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:cry
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    @ Both of you

Maybe because I play at normal GMT times when you two are asleep and not out gallivanting, hence the lack of conflict between us - and yea this morning was rather horrific tbh, hello charmless and dying to r3tards like Deumos\Maia b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:cry

Its funny how i was charmless aswell and i still managed to tank and kill you uncanny and wadzio at the same time. Three times...

I'm not going to boast too much though considering wadzio and uncanny are really bad and you're bad.

Edit: Also lol @ you calling Deumos a "r3tard". The original Deumos is one of the best EA's on this server and I highly doubt you've ever pk'd with or against him.
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Its funny how i was charmless aswell and i still managed to tank and kill you uncanny and wadzio at the same time. Three times...

I'm not going to boast too much though considering wadzio and uncanny are really bad and you're bad.

Edit: Also lol @ you calling Deumos a "r3tard". The original Deumos is one of the best EA's on this server and I highly doubt you've ever pk'd with or against him.

Original -was- "one of best" - therefore do not care

1v1 mage vs archer both charmless - likely you'll win unless I'm within 20m and can sleep\seal you (since you can 30m stun)

And yea, you never killed myself Uncanny and Wadzio at the same time - pics please?
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

You couldn't tank 3 mages, I could 2 shot you with a +2 wep with stone rain and gush you fail, cash shopping, fat mess. Maybe if you follow the rules pay to win some more and spend your christmas money on your gear you might be good but hit me up with a pm when youve done that

comma
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh ****! Did I hit a nerve?

1. If you can 2 shot me with a +2 weapon why don't you do it rather than dieing to me every time we fight and then boasting on the forums you can...

2. The original Deumos is the person playing that account again.

3. Resorting to personal insults just proves your arguement fails. And fyi I dont cash shop very much and im not a fat mess.

4. MOAR BUTTHURT ASSUMPTIONS PLEASE. b:bye
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh ****! Did I hit a nerve?

1. If you can 2 shot me with a +2 weapon why don't you do it rather than dieing to me every time we fight and then boasting on the forums you can...

2. The original Deumos is the person playing that account again.

3. Resorting to personal insults just proves your arguement fails. And fyi I dont cash shop very much and im not a fat mess.

Ofcourse you cash shop look at your gear, im pretty sure your a fat mess and in general your pretty bad.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

And yea, you never killed myself Uncanny and Wadzio at the same time - pics please?

Go

Btw you're bad
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ofcourse you cash shop look at your gear, im pretty sure your a fat mess and in general your pretty bad.

Ever heard of tisha stones? My bow for example i made +7 using no RL money. +7 - +10 cost me $20.

Looks like the two horrible mages delivered.

And damaged why would I bother screenshotting you and uncanny dieing? My harddrive would be full in a week. b:surrender
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well you obviously thought it was important seeing as though you brought it up

No pic no proof

Did not happen

Cy@~~~~~~~~~~~~~ you suck b:kiss
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

nice admiting to account sharing. i guess your version of "one of the best" means pk ing lowbies constantly. in that case sure Deumos was very good at that. as for actual skill, never saw any.
    the good Starr
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nice admiting to account sharing. i guess your version of "one of the best" means pk ing lowbies constantly. in that case sure Deumos was very good at that. as for actual skill, never saw any.

Are you talking about some Deumos in Harshlands? Then wrong person, wrong server, wrong thread b:surrender
    Come to LC to see the Deumos Maia is talking about.
    edited January 2010
    Options

No one cares what lowbie one shot venos have to say, ijs....
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No one cares what lowbie one shot venos have to say, ijs....

Why is there a kitchen-utensil wielding power ranger in your signature

b:cry