The OFFICIAL Best Players of Lost City Thread

Options

Comments

• MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nice admiting to account sharing. i guess your version of "one of the best" means pk ing lowbies constantly. in that case sure Deumos was very good at that. as for actual skill, never saw any.

Where in my post did I "admit to account sharing?"

~Carpe Diem~
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its funny how i was charmless aswell and i still managed to tank and kill you uncanny and wadzio at the same time. Three times...

I'm not going to boast too much though considering wadzio and uncanny are really bad and you're bad.

Edit: Also lol @ you calling Deumos a "r3tard". The original Deumos is one of the best EA's on this server and I highly doubt you've ever pk'd with or against him.

you have got to be joking? Deumos is an epic fail archer. serious question here...has he ever killed anyone over the level of 70 without help? i know i havent ever seen it. always just saw him die every time he was 1v1 on anyone 9x.

also btw you just admitted that he shared his account...epic fail there too.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh ****! Did I hit a nerve?

1. If you can 2 shot me with a +2 weapon why don't you do it rather than dieing to me every time we fight and then boasting on the forums you can...

2. The original Deumos is the person playing that account again.

3. Resorting to personal insults just proves your arguement fails. And fyi I dont cash shop very much and im not a fat mess.

4. MOAR BUTTHURT ASSUMPTIONS PLEASE. b:bye

that looks like account sharing to me.
    Are you talking about some Deumos in Harshlands? Then wrong person, wrong server, wrong thread b:surrender
    Come to LC to see the Deumos Maia is talking about.

i have a LC account too. just forgot to switch avatars.
    No one cares what lowbie one shot venos have to say, ijs....
    orly? funny that 3 people from your guild took enough time to respond including yourself. if someone truly does not care, then they don't take the time to make any reply at all. ijs. and oh pretty pretty please come one shot me big boy.b:dirty
    the good Starr
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

i have a LC account too. just forgot to switch avatars.

orly? funny that 3 people from your guild took enough time to respond including yourself. if someone truly does not care, then they don't take the time to make any reply at all. ijs. and oh pretty pretty please come one shot me big boy.b:dirty

Apparently you mistake my "caring" for me trying to do the gentlemanly thing and inform you your posts are unneeded.

Oh, and ijs the last person who asked me to come outside and one shot them took 32k b:chuckle

*waves @ Wadizo*
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Apparently you mistake my "caring" for me trying to do the gentlemanly thing and inform you your posts are unneeded.

Oh, and ijs the last person who asked me to come outside and one shot them took 32k b:chuckle

*waves @ Wadizo*

keep proving how much you do care. i think it is really sweet. although i can't say i am to worried about getting 1 shot by you b:chuckle
    the good Starr
  • Triptraptrul - Lost City
    Triptraptrul - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nice admiting to account sharing. i guess your version of "one of the best" means pk ing lowbies constantly. in that case sure Deumos was very good at that. as for actual skill, never saw any.

Well, you never fought the original Deumos...
    you have got to be joking? Deumos is an epic fail archer. serious question here...has he ever killed anyone over the level of 70 without help? i know i havent ever seen it. always just saw him die every time he was 1v1 on anyone 9x.
    Same goes for you.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Your over rating Deumos for craps sake hes a archer like thats sooo hard to play.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Your over rating Deumos for craps sake hes a archer like thats sooo hard to play.

Yeah, that's true, Archers are ezmode to play (Target > roll head on keyboard).
    But she (He/She/whatever) was still a good player, even so. I wish she would come back from that other mmo, i miss fighting her.
    2. The original Deumos is the person playing that account again.
    I don't think she is, look she still looks active over there. *Stalker*
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

The account was stolen and Deumos went to Ai.on. Deumos recently recovered the account and is playing occasionally for pvp and tw. /Discussion none of you know anything about.
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options

Same goes for you.

ah well you are wrong. been there done that. used to get farmed for kills when he was trying to climb the pvp listings. nothing like farming 3x lowbies to prove what an awesomely skilled archer you are.
    The account was stolen and Deumos went to Ai.on. Deumos recently recovered the account and is playing occasionally for pvp and tw. /Discussion none of you know anything about.

lies!! he "gave" the account away long before that other game opened. to Zonder was it? btw accounts don't get stolen or **** 99.9% of the time. when someone freely gives out their password.... yeah. now run along and try to find an archer with actual skill to post on this list.
    Nupayne would get my vote for how to cash shop enough to not need skill. as for actual skill, i guess Yoshiki. i think he tends to get passed up because he doesn't spam world chat with how awesome he is. it's the quiet ones....b:chuckle
    the good Starr
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ah well you are wrong. been there done that. used to get farmed for kills when he was trying to climb the pvp listings. nothing like farming 3x lowbies to prove what an awesomely skilled archer you are.

That is proof enough that you didn't fight her, i know for a fact she never killed lowbies unless they got caught in an aoe, and never touched anyone without a HH weapon to avoid lowbie kills.
    I know this because i saw it, and she even told me this was the case.

So unless you were like 6x in the swamps and Deumos were 7x, you're just making things up.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That is proof enough that you didn't fight her, i know for a fact she never killed lowbies unless they got caught in an aoe, and never touched anyone without a HH weapon to avoid lowbie kills.
    I know this because i saw it, and she even told me this was the case.

So unless you were like 6x in the swamps and Deumos were 7x, you're just making things up.

LIAR. he killed this character over 20 times with no one else around. seriously quit trying to defend a fail lowbie killing archer. next you will try to claim that Wel is a good archer and never farmed 3x kills. btw they are both 1-3 shot fails.
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ever heard of tisha stones? My bow for example i made +7 using no RL money. +7 - +10 cost me $20.

Did you really get your bow to +7 with just tisha stones? How many did you use and how much did they cost each? I was thinking about trying to get +5 on my bow with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deumy
    deumy Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh, boohoo someone thinks I'm a bad player, big deal, stop going off topic.

As stated before, Tumeric was a really skilled player, one of the _very_ few archers that actually had any skill, while the line between a skilled archer and one that just spams skills and just relies on gear is very thin, Tumeric made it pretty ****ing clear.

Amour is also pretty good, or at least he used to be.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lets change this thread title to Deumos. I like talking about deumos. b:cute
  • deumy
    deumy Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lets change this thread title to Deumos. I like talking about deumos. b:cute

I hope you burn in hell.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Deumos used to crash me at lake of woe so much :(

Just that I'd let out that pent of qqing from over a year ago. b:cry
  • IsisBlack - Lost City
    IsisBlack - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    daymond wrote: »
    EA: no vote
    EP: Kelbin
    WB: DestroyTokyo
    WF: ElektraArya
    WR: Kniraven
    MG: Miss_Tika

Wow, really? Way to vote for yourself Kniraven using an alt. You're cool.
  • ssilly
    ssilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

LoooooooooooooooooL b:laugh
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

lmfao XD thats funny
  • Mania - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    annnyway

Mage:
    Not sure....
    I kinda wanna put Amour here, because Amour is a pro kiter, BUT
    Elayne has better gear and in wide-spread pvp, I have seen amazing stuff from him. So both there (I haven't fought many other mages D:)

Archer:

EH

X_X;;

erm
    Think Yoshiki here, maybe envy...

Barbarian:

Susamajii ^_^ <3

Cleric:

LaTrappe

WF:

Pippins

BM:

Zerhee
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    annnyway

Mage:
    Not sure....
    Elayne has better gear and in wide-spread pvp, I have seen amazing stuff from him. So both there (I haven't fought many other mages D:)

Archer:

EH

X_X;;

erm

Barbarian:

Susamajii ^_^ <3

Cleric:

LaTrappe

WF:

Pippins

BM:

Zerhee

Pretty good at typing with essence balls in your mouth <.< b:thanks

Anyone that says ehee isn't the best mage can be pretty much disregarded. He might not be the best skill-wise(he isn't) but gear completely makes up for that. Money > skill.
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    annnyway

Mage:
    Not sure....

Archer:

EH

X_X;;

erm

Barbarian:

Susamajii ^_^ <3

Cleric:

LaTrappe

WF:

Pippins

BM:

Zerhee
    Pretty good at typing with essence balls in your mouth <.< b:thanks

Anyone that says ehee isn't the best mage can be pretty much disregarded. He might not be the best skill-wise(he isn't) but gear completely makes up for that. Money > skill.

rofl............zerhee....................lol
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Should rename topic to best geared players per class on Lost City. But yeah like devoted said, Ehee has op gear but he's still a pretty good player, he plays smart. Unlike for example, Shinzoko that tries to tank everything and tends to die much much more and not be as effective as his gear would allow him to be.

either way, as long as you have good gear in this game, you can roll your face over your keyboard and kill people. As much as this might sound egotistical, the only class I feel is harder to play than the other is Warrior because it requires you to time your ****. Not that it's that much harder but you can't press 1 skill and kill people endgame, it doesn't work.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mania - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Should rename topic to best geared players per class on Lost City. But yeah like devoted said, Ehee has op gear but he's still a pretty good player, he plays smart. Unlike for example, Shinzoko that tries to tank everything and tends to die much much more and not be as effective as his gear would allow him to be.

either way, as long as you have good gear in this game, you can roll your face over your keyboard and kill people. As much as this might sound egotistical, the only class I feel is harder to play than the other is Warrior because it requires you to time your ****. Not that it's that much harder but you can't press 1 kill and kill people endgame, doesn't work.

see

I would of put Ehee as my 'top mage' cos of how much I hear about him but I've never been in a fighting enviroment with him, so I didn't o.o;;
    Pretty good at typing with essence balls in your mouth <.<

hmmmm yummy essence balls :D
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I <3 popularity threads.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wtf this thread is still going. I'm gonna add to it, because I'm bored. :|

Wizard: Amour
    Archer: Transcend or Yoshiki idk
    Barbarian: idk idc
    Cleric: Fiddy_yen
    Venomancer: Phirefly
    Blademaster: *shrug*
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I <3 popularity threads.

skinnard also agrees with you. as do I.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mage:
    Not sure....
    Elayne is garbage... he may have the credit card to be able to do well, but I've killed his party members by dropping ults on them while he was trying to kill me... he doesn't even bother interrupting etc.

Never seen a guild leader letting his own party/guild members die like that, his ego makes him a horrible teamplayer.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WR: as long as wr know how to stun and dragon well + well geared(but not those who use phys arrow to fight against mage class like EP thinking they'll plume shot you)
    MG: Amour(kite), Elayne(skilled), Ehee(gears)
    WB: Cash shop wbs ~.~ (notice most of cs-wb are the one always use hp to kill)
    WF: ElektraArya (know how to fight well)
    EA: ~.~ Asiris/Yoshiki/Envy... Shinzoko is out of league.
    EP: Pharaoh(pots king), Devine(Pro LA EP, she restated to robe now), PrinceClare(gears), RedsRose(<3), Pepper(the only one that actually heal as far as i know), Fiddy_yen(true metal mage)

edit: if people say shinzoko is one of the best EA.. sure i'll give you "Shinzoko the best doll/scroll waster thinking he could tank everyone by himself with his evasion" *evasion can evade magic now, reroll Assassin and with evasion gears and shinzoko will own, ijs tbh imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.