Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    agree with SilverCleric :p
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    they cannot ignore their customer's distress at over inflated gold prices.

They already have.
  • WraithKiller - Raging Tide
    WraithKiller - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    PWI has 42 million reasons not to have a free x-mas event then
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this is a therapeuthic QQ thread. we know they are not gonna listen to us. probably there is a cyber-goat at the other end of the contact link chewing up on our demandsb:laugh

Apparently there is one on the end of spoons PM try to talk to him nothing b:angry SPOONS I tried to keep this in PM but ignoring me is just stupid :\
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I haven't facepalmed so hard since I last failed to 1cc UFO on Normal... It's just... I know I've said they'll be back for christmas several times in guild chat as a joke during the last sale, but... I cannot find words...

The other side of me says this: "Whyyyyyyyyyy? b:sad"
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I haven't facepalmed so hard since I last failed to 1cc UFO on Normal... It's just... I know I've said they'll be back for christmas several times in guild chat as a joke during the last sale, but... I cannot find words...

money, money, money oh and stupidity.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • BoredDude - Lost City
    BoredDude - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think.. I'm gonna go blind. The facepalming just.. won't.. stop... /facepalm
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE

^ This is all I have to say... ^

I thought you met the Post above me. ^ b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • TheGodOfVVar - Sanctuary
    TheGodOfVVar - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ragequit sale on Sanctuary server @ 527, 663 - West Arch Tele.
  • Hecklar - Sanctuary
    Hecklar - Sanctuary Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ummm O.o Seeing as How gold will likely never again dip under 200k. I'd like to make a suggestion to the Devs or mods in charge of certain items in the game. I'm of course talking about 1 mil Chest boxes. These boxes are Directly related to the price of gold, the price of Perfect Hammers to be exact. Now atm it's absolutely pointless to even have them, they are practically a slap in the face when you finish a challenging Instance, say a rebirth, or Cube. Whoopie, something that's worth nothing thanks to gold being more then twice the amount it needs to be to be profitable. Sweet! Pay 2.5 million coins in Gold for a perfect hammer! ~Opens box~ *1million coins* niiiice.... o.O Anyways.. Here is my Suggestion, and I can't be sure but I think this will help the economy of PW better, Instead of having the 1 mil boxes directly related to the prices of Gold. Change the reward inside them to 100k and have them not require a hammer to open, cause lets Face it :) Nobody is buying those hammers anyways. At least this way It will give pw at least a little bit more of a Free to play feel, because you actually will get a decent reward for your hard work, instead of emptying your pockets with charged gold.. Anyways, that's my piece, hope you agree with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I support true forms :3
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I was also thinking of keeping the anni packs in the cash shop for a lower price but also placing tokens as rare-ish rewards. No matter how much profit they make, they cannot ignore their customer's distress at over inflated gold prices. People will stop buying, mostly because they cant afford.

Some might, but some will want to deck their tideborns out in the new gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary
    Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Apparently there is one on the end of spoons PM try to talk to him nothing b:angry SPOONS I tried to keep this in PM but ignoring me is just stupid :\

Because he needs to be at your beck and call every second of the day and/or night and insta-respond to your every PM or you are going to rage and QQ on the forums? Grow up.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Because he needs to be at your beck and call every second of the day and/or night and insta-respond to your every PM or you are going to rage and QQ on the forums? Grow up.

I could PM GMs when I started this game and would have hours of discussion GTFO b:bye
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    keep them in the game dont take them out. the longer they're here the cheaper those items will be decreasing the demand for them and lowering teh gold price(in theory). however if ppl still buy gold at 500 or 600k gold gonna stay that high. but the more of those lunar and fc weapons and ornaments the cheaper they will be so bring back the packs b:victory
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Sealion_man - Dreamweaver
    Sealion_man - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm sort of new to this game, I wasn't there in any of the anni packs, but what's in them?? What makes them such an unwanted thing from players?
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ummm O.o Seeing as How gold will likely never again dip under 200k. I'd like to make a suggestion to the Devs or mods in charge of certain items in the game. I'm of course talking about 1 mil Chest boxes. These boxes are Directly related to the price of gold, the price of Perfect Hammers to be exact. Now atm it's absolutely pointless to even have them, they are practically a slap in the face when you finish a challenging Instance, say a rebirth, or Cube. Whoopie, something that's worth nothing thanks to gold being more then twice the amount it needs to be to be profitable. Sweet! Pay 2.5 million coins in Gold for a perfect hammer! ~Opens box~ *1million coins* niiiice.... o.O Anyways.. Here is my Suggestion, and I can't be sure but I think this will help the economy of PW better, Instead of having the 1 mil boxes directly related to the prices of Gold. Change the reward inside them to 100k and have them not require a hammer to open, cause lets Face it :) Nobody is buying those hammers anyways. At least this way It will give pw at least a little bit more of a Free to play feel, because you actually will get a decent reward for your hard work, instead of emptying your pockets with charged gold.. Anyways, that's my piece, hope you agree with it.

agreed :o ..............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm very sorry for saying this but I'm speaking from the truth. Ragequit all you want. I've seen players quit after the anniversary pack sales and then weeks later some of them came back. Some people who claim to quit the game are still here so why all this pointless QQing? I won't name a few people but they're still here. Honestly, i wanted to quit too but i can't because of my addiction to this game.b:cry
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    MY TWO CENTS

Because all my dollars will be going towards packs again b:surrender

Obviously the "other packs" weren't selling well enough. Which is a shame because the GOOD thing for NON-CASHSHOPPERS about the other packs was the fact it pushed coin prices for alot of items DOWN. (E.G. Mirages from 30k a few months ago to 14k-15k now on Harshlands)

The return of TOKENS means token prices will drop, but it means people will only be spending tokens on things THEY NEED or HIGH DEMAND ITEMS which will push coin prices for alot of items back UP.

However, the return of the Token - Best of Luck will mean 10mil big notes, which means there will finally be people rich enough to buy my damn spare Twilight Scepter off me at a reasonable price because before today people WERE BROKE. b:victory

THANKS PW, IM NOW OFFICIALLY LIVING LIKE A COLLEGE STUDENT SO I CAN CASH SHOP MY LIFE AWAY TILL U REMOVE THESE TEMPTING OP THINGS FROM MY LIFE!
  • Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm sort of new to this game, I wasn't there in any of the anni packs, but what's in them?? What makes them such an unwanted thing from players?

They give you a random couple items, they more valuable ones being a lower chance of getting like an item to obtain special wings, legendary boots for level 95, lunar capes with incredibly good stats ect.

Because the packs are so high in demmand, although they were 1 gold in the cash shop (which should have made them 100k in game) they were being sold for 500k a pack in game and drove the prices up to 500-600k per 1 gold.
    (Gold used to be 100k.)

Now we non-cash shoppers cant even afford simple things like charms, angels, teles. Well you can, but you've got to put so much more effort into farming coins to keep up with the economy while the cash shoppers are cruising. This pushes the gap between rich and poor.
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    happy 4th anniversary pwi wohoo =)
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LOL at you two. b:chuckle
  • Raygan - Sanctuary
    Raygan - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol at this point who even cares any more. I just ignore all the new packs. Gold will never go down. We need to get over it now or quitb:surrender
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    Flixix - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Who the hell cares if they back? Don't buy them if you don't want them shesh

This is how the new Tideborn area was made, HELLO.

Dammit I am sick of people biatching over this. Grow up people scorn.gif
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    eternalnab wrote: »
    happy 4th anniversary pwi wohoo =)

Hillarius...

I must Say :

In Pwi u dont say anymore go lvling harder

U say "Cashopper Harder"

And yes spoon and all dev team is a QQduck, Face it we dont want this Doompack back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Who the hell cares if they back? Don't buy them if you don't want them shesh

This is how the new Tideborn area was made, HELLO.

Dammit I am sick of people biatching over this. Grow up people scorn.gif

Ah a carebear...but she's got a point. Economics 101
    Supply and Demand
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    'kay, thanks, just keeping this for those people that say packs are back because PW is struggling. Unless, 42 million profit is struggling? I remember that PDF file (I think it was) said that their online games made the brunt of that money.

pwrd_anniv.png
  • RouIette - Lost City
    RouIette - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    pwrd_anniv.png

Now that just hurts.
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You know i would not even care that much but this time last year there were fun things to do on the servers like the Christmas quests, but ever since the Anni Packs came out they don't do anything for the people who don't have money to throw in this game. Guess i will enjoy all those Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 games i requested for Christmas.
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    pwrd_anniv.png

I b:chuckled at this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You know i would not even care that much but this time last year there were fun things to do on the servers like the Christmas quests, but ever since the Anni Packs came out they don't do anything for the people who don't have money to throw in this game. Guess i will enjoy all those Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 games i requested for Christmas.

^^This b:laughb:chuckle i will certainly do