They changed GV?

Options
Kokki - Harshlands
Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
So unlike many others, i've been playing my wizard up to 80 because of TW.

So like many other days i started up a GV squad in faction, and went into the GV.

Now the BM couldn't get the extra beans from the rainbow squad, but the archer and veno still get their extra quests.
Now we just managed without, just was more MP usage then with an MP1 up.
After we killed first boss every squad member got over 200 beans in their inventory, so maybe that's the new bonus squad beans you get?

Then the BM and veno started running tickets, that's when 1 ticket of the BM failed (?) which i never seen before. Noone ever heard of a ticket failing, and we are all GV addicted and done over 20 GV's.

Next up......THEY STARTED DROPPING IMMACULATE SHARDS ON BOSS 3!
not that i complain about that lol, but i wanna know if they changed GV with the T-born expansion?

Btw, even without the ticket beans, and probably the bonus squad beans we finished it

Can anyone confirm, or share their experience ith GV after the T-Born came out?

PS i posted it the other section but it seems almost noone vistes there, so that's why i repost it here. MOD can delete my other post in dungeons and tactics forum if they want
I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
Post edited by Kokki - Harshlands on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i could swear i saw a thread like this a minute ago...

EDIT: This...?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No such thing as GV, this is PWI b:bye
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No such thing as GV, this is PWI b:bye

why do ppl amke such a fuss with diff names....

=_=''
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why do ppl amke such a fuss with diff names....

=_=''

Because the people who don't know the names don't know wtf you're talking about?
    Some of us haven't played other versions, ever crossed your mind?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    TT stands for.....terribly tedious?
    yesh?
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AoiKagerou - Dreamweaver
    AoiKagerou - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    TT stands for.....terribly tedious?
    yesh?
    b:shocked

TT = total timewaste?
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Truly? I didn't know what is GV also. Sorry.b:thanks Just from description I figure out what is it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what is gv?
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:embarrassso much talk about diferent names yet no suefull answer lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what is gv?

Is it RB. Rebirth order. You are too low level. But I think from lv.40 you can start RB alpha, but I'm not sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    TT = total timewaste?

TT= Twilight Terror b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I go with the total timewaiste b:laugh
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:embarrassso much talk about diferent names yet no suefull answer lol
    "What's a GV?" <-- Reason I clicked on thread.

There's a reason why when I'm selling TT mats, I name my shop "TT Mats" and not "HH Mats". The reason is because I want to attract as many people as possible who are interested in buying TT mats, rather than just a few who know teh sekrit old-skool codz.

So if somebody wants help with Rebirth, call it by its name. They'll probably get more help that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Doppia_Daga - Sanctuary
    Doppia_Daga - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Gank Vision? Greedy Venos? Sorry, I'm not following you. b:sad
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Gank Vision? Greedy Venos? Sorry, I'm not following you. b:sad

Gods Vally, called Rebirth of the Gods here (RB)
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Okay well thank you for messing up my thread.

GV is gods valley and only the entering NPC says it's rebirth order and in the instance it's still called Gods Valley

Now please get out of my thread and get me an answer. If this is a new bug we need to report this.

So again my question: did anyone notice any difference in RB/GV after the t.Born update? we were not getting the extra rainbow squad beans. Also drop rate have increased.

Can anyone confirm this?
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Gods Vally, called Rebirth of the Gods here (RB)
    GV is gods valley and only the entering NPC says it's rebirth order and in the instance it's still called Gods Valley

Even the old school "1337" people dont know what they are talking about. It's Godless Valley. Also, Inside the instance, its called Valley of Reciprosity on this version & never called Godless Valley in ALL of PWI. Check the AH material filter, its Valley of Reciprosity too. Oh and all those Chrono quests you get that send you in, ask you to go into the Valley of Reciprosity to kill bosses. Not sure why people dont actually call it VR, but at least RB comes from the term Rebirth which is a PWI term. GV is just used on both PvP servers as the term cause they wanna feel like elite ex-PW-MY players (or worse, pretend to be).
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what Darksylph said.
    b:chuckle
    there be no HH/FB/Zhen/GV
    it be TT/Instance/Aoe grind/RB.
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    cause they wanna feel like elite ex-PW-MY players (or worse, pretend to be).
    Feel like? What if people came from that version and use those terms because it's just second nature or a habit?

I know everybody needs to QQ about something - I just didn't know it would be something so trivial as an acronym.
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    GV is just used on both PvP servers as the term cause they wanna feel like elite ex-PW-MY players (or worse, pretend to be).

+1 soo true b:cute
  • Doppia_Daga - Sanctuary
    Doppia_Daga - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    "What's a GV?" <-- Reason I clicked on thread.

Good Vibrations. Gotta be.

*starts singing* I'm picking up Good Vibrations. It's giving me excitations....
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Okay well thank you for messing up my thread.

Now please get out of my thread and get me an answer. If this is a new bug we need to report this.

So again my question: did anyone notice any difference in RB/GV after the t.Born update? we were not getting the extra rainbow squad beans. Also drop rate have increased.

Can anyone confirm this?

The items are Rebirth orders, the quest is Rebirth of the gods, the instance is named Valley of Reciprosity.
    The name Godless (tnx darks for pointing out the OP is not even using the correct wrong term b:chuckle ) vally doesn't show up anywhere apart from the players who forgot they are playing PWI instead of MY (or w/e version it came from)
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I know everybody needs to QQ about something - I just didn't know it would be something so trivial as an acronym.
    Nah... I don't see anybody QQing. It's just that the title of the thread was more likely to attract people who were wondering what a "GV" is than it was to attract people who know the answer to what happened to Rebirth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    @ The OP, since everyone else likes to break ToS and post off topic stuff.

It might be your specific level range GV/RB. I haven't done a Gamma before so I can't say much about the bonus beans. I know that Delta wasn't changed. It would probably be best to mail the GMs about it, though I'm not sure if you'll get a very good answer.

Have you tried WCing and seeing if others have the issue too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have not tried to ask other people on world chat but i do have several friends who say they have the same problem.
    I will try to send in a ticket >>, i hate this because i never had any answer on my previous send it tickets.

And btw, to all the oh so PWI gods that say i can't use the name GV.

I started playing this sever when it was about 1 month old, and there was over 90% MY players on it at that point. I learned from them because PWI doesn't have a beginners guide on the game. As long as everyone knows what i'm talking about i will keep on saying GV.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Because the people who don't know the names don't know wtf you're talking about?
    Some of us haven't played other versions, ever crossed your mind?

^^ I find it extremely rude to use names that don't apply here. Part of my life is wasted because of it, and now yours is too.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Feel like? What if people came from that version and use those terms because it's just second nature or a habit?

It may seem trivial. But I had no idea what the poster was talking about. And only through deductive reasoning was I able to determine he meant Rebirth.

If someone asks a question they should use proper terminology, regardless of whether its second nature of habit. It would be like me asking a question about Albion; confusion would abound and very few would know what I'm talking about.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OH NOEZ I HAVE LEARNED TWO EXTRA LETTERS THAT WON'T HELP ME IN LIFE!!111

Yes, because learning what GV is, or FB is, or HH is will really hurt your brain.

If any of you use FB than you're all hypocrites, because I'm pretty sure most of you do.

Edit: I just thought of a new one. Anyone who says BH, you're outdated and no new person will know what you are talking about. CALL IT TH OR GTFO THE SERVER K?
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

If any of you use FB than you're all hypocrites, because I'm pretty sure most of you do.

uhm that FB comes from china not my-en or any other versions duh..if u want use my-en terms go play there or at least try use em LC forums not here...new players get confused with those names =)