Sick of double bubble at bubble boss

Options
_Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
_Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
It is really getting on my nerve. The last 3 times I frost I get the bubble twice instantly. I heal with genie, then when it stops it comes right back again before I can cast IH on myself. WTF. How am I supposed to survive that?

EDIT: HP charm I guess. But I am POOR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Facebook.com/tangyfox
EX Legendary on Sanctuary
Moved to LC to PK
Post edited by _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City on

Comments

• YingHu - Heavens Tear
    YingHu - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I Cant get over the title of this thread! rofl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RUN DOGGY, RUN!!!!!

-Retired Indefinitely- b:surrender
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It is really getting on my nerve. The last 3 times I frost I get the bubble twice instantly. I heal with genie, then when it stops it comes right back again before I can cast IH on myself. WTF. How am I supposed to survive that?

It's getting on my nerves you rather complain about it then use apoth, or a genie skill, or figure out a way to not get bubbled?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I Cant get over the title of this thread! rofl!

I know! Haha I thought it was kinda silly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    Moved to LC to PK
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's getting on my nerves you rather complain about it then use apoth, or a genie skill, or figure out a way to not get bubbled?

Okay... Two of those suggestions are really lame... Can I get an answer from someone who isn't a complete moron?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    Moved to LC to PK
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    >.> You could go with a squad that kills the boss before a bubble?
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I do feel your pain, back when I did use this cleric anyway, instead I had bubble, sleept half way through bubble, bubble comes off but I'm still asleep, before sleep finishes, re-bubbled, very annoying.

Though yea a Hp charm would do it, I don't think there's any other real way to avoid it, apart from constantly spam healing to avoid all of the first bubble's damage and hopeing your HP is good enough to survive the second with a genie heal, that, or just hope there's someone with healing skills in the squad, pref a mystic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The only thing I could think of when reading the title was:

"Prepare for trouble, make it double"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The only thing I could think of when reading the title was:

"Prepare for trouble, make it double"

To protect the world from devastation. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • YingHu - Heavens Tear
    YingHu - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    To protect the world from devastation. b:avoid

To unite all people within our nation o:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RUN DOGGY, RUN!!!!!

-Retired Indefinitely- b:surrender
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    To denounce the evils of truth and love! o.O
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    To extend our reach to the stars above~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    -.-; first off this thread is stupid someone made a suggestion to you and you called him lame for it = you are just trolling. 2nd off the title reminded me of the bubble gum. and 3rd off your acting like fc is actually hard b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    -.-; first off this thread is stupid someone made a suggestion to you and you called him lame for it = you are just trolling. 2nd off the title reminded me of the bubble gum. and 3rd off your acting like fc is actually hard b:bye

Aw you cut in the middle of... nvm.

Team Rocket's blasting off again b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^FFFFF-Combo Breaker b:sad

To the OP: Yeah, it sucks if Shocktrooper decides to bubble you constantly, but its just bad luck if it happens. If you've got a Wizard/Psychic/Mystic in your party though, they can help heal through the duration of the trap. It probably wont hurt to throw an IH on yourself from time to time either...just in case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Vit clerics ftw.

I can take 2 bubbles without dying nowadays, uncharmed. Then again I have 172 vit so yeah, extreme b:chuckle

The best idea is go with a more traditional squad. The fact that people dont wish to take Wizards or PSychics is the reason this is an issue, they can both heal you while you are trapped.

Failing that, heal your self more than anyone else. That boss doesnt hit particularly hard, IH the tank once then spam yourself til he needs more healing.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Stack yourself from the start and keep stacking when your team doesn't need purify. That boss doesn't hit hard outside of bubble so your team isn't going to need much heal other than after purify.
  • SirDagger - Harshlands
    SirDagger - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Um, You do know that bubble can be block right? Well, for a short period anyway b:avoid
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I found a way to block the PBOF on my psy...by accident. b:chuckle

When I'm in an fc squad on my mystic, I tell the cleric that if they get PBOF'd, they need not to worry (especially now since I have sage break in the clouds, so there is that chance of it getting purified off that way too). However, if you are that squishy and die within a tick of the PBOF...you really are screwed and you should just work on getting your hp up instead of fcing...ijs.

Suggestion: Get more hp, a charm, or grab a mystic/psy/wiz. Especially a sage psy or mystic.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • msbrownie
    msbrownie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    constantly ih yoursef AND a tank? always worked for me,and i can tell ya, double bubbles from bubble boss love me
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

He told the OP to use apoth or a genie skill which he already used, pro suggestions much?
    Also, by saying how the double bubble is a pain in the ****, how is that stating that FC is hard?
    *coolbearwave*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    there is several ways you can fix this issue
    Psy with sage bubble of life (purifies you)
    Wizzy who knows how to use heal skill
    Mystic .. need i say more?

this is what happens when people try to refuse the non aps classes from squads

Also:
    Heal skills on genie
    Pots for when your out of bubble before you can get heal on yourself
    wear a charm
    get more hp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Vit clerics ftw.

I can take 2 bubbles without dying nowadays, uncharmed. Then again I have 172 vit so yeah, extreme b:chuckle

172 vit? Lol.b:shutup What a waste of stat points.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    172 vit? Lol.b:shutup What a waste of stat points.

I'm guessing... I'm HOPING most of those points are from gear adds. I could claim nearly the same on my Sin, but base vit is closer to 80.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    .... I have 172 vit ...

So what, you're like a great meat shield and you hit like a rubber chicken. Remember a cleric that hits like a rubber chicken heals like a rubber chicken. Thank god you aren't on my server. And I feel sorry for anyone relying on your skills.
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you already used a genie skill then maybe you better think about some apoth. Might even wanna find out what sort of damage the bubble does an bring some alternate gear thats strong against it defensewise. Maybe only go to frost with people that kill it faster or have other people in it to help heal you(if they know you need it). Might be time to give up if your having trouble cash shopping a charm, cause the need for coin or cash is only gonna get worse as you fc.
  • BlazingSky - Dreamweaver
    BlazingSky - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I love how most people in this thread are posting hateful ridicule at the OP for making the thread when it's obvious that none of them have any good advice to offer on how to deal with the boss. LMAO. I don't see any problem with asking for help with an understandable problem. I guess now the OP sees what kind of people chat on the forums.

Perfect World: The only place where farmers can get rich.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

EDIT: HP charm I guess. But I am POOR
    He told the OP to use apoth or a genie skill which he already used, pro suggestions much?
    Also, by saying how the double bubble is a pain in the ****, how is that stating that FC is hard?
    *coolbearwave*

where exactly does it say he used apoc? b:bye also he is asking how he is supposed to survive the boss in other words acting like it was hard. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Simple solution... go with a squad that doesn't take forever to kill him. Preferably with people what don't think they can hold agro by spamming Flesh Ream.

You people know who you are >_>
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Simple solution... go with a squad that doesn't take forever to kill him. Preferably with people what don't think they can hold agro by spamming Flesh Ream.

You people know who you are >_>

^ Post made me lol. xD

Also QFT.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you can avoid the bubble if you antistun.