Options
13»

Comments

• Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    HAHA chill b:chuckle your getting hyped up over wordsb:laugh hothead much

Mmmmmm, but he's making me twist my nipples in ecstasy.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    tone it down please b:victory

Oh come on spoons, I know that got you all hot and excited. b:surrender
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    roflcakes. you must be one of those pple thinking thers no one controlling the other characters, no one exists on the other side of the monitor. A robot is a piece of lump without its controller. lol I should start a scam business online using my character, since its my character acting and not me to be responsible b:chuckle "Hey i didnt do it! my character did!"

Care to refrain from quoting out of context please?

Right in the same post where you quote me, I already said people want to make other upset, so that is clearly meant I know there are people controlling the character.
    If you scam people, it is wrong simply because it is against the rule, not because of some ethics (in case you already read the TOS). You have never seen game where scamming is allowed don't you?
    There are a lot of people who find it fun to make others upset, what does that tell about their character? Well, if they entertain themselves in real life the society will get disrupted, so they are responsible and go to a game which feature that are meant exactly to entertain them instead. You are the one who started making judgment about them in real life (yes the forum are part of real life), causing disruption is the one who are not responsible. You are free in game (not on forum) to make judgment directed to the character (not the player) who kill your character. A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them. Yeah 3% of 7 billion is a lot. The only things that make you different from an ethnic hater is that you target a different group.
    (note: "you" have different meanings here)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ilystah wrote: »
    Care to refrain from quoting out of context please?

Right in the same post where you quote me, I already said people want to make other upset, so that is clearly meant I know there are people controlling the character.
    Then why did u state this? "No one is taking candy from any baby, the character did that to each other." Is it a lack of words and description on your part? Or are you trying to be vague and expect 1 sentence to mean 10 diff. things in your favor. You already said "pple want to make others upset", and wanted it to "mean I know there are people controlling the character." but you single out "the character did that to each other" instead of saying the 'people' did it to each other.
    If you scam people, it is wrong simply because it is against the rule, not because of some ethics (in case you already read the TOS). You have never seen game where scamming is allowed don't you?
    scam was only an example made since u singled out 'character' and 'people', say hello to sarcasm.

There are a lot of people who find it fun to make others upset, what does that tell about their character? Well, if they entertain themselves in real life the society will get disrupted, so they are responsible and go to a game which feature that are meant exactly to entertain them instead.
    Yes its so good to kill complete strangers you did your FBs for, your being a saint when you stalk and hunt lv3x so that they cannot go out of safezone for a whole day, etc etc. Im talking about the extremes. PvP itself is fine, there are pple that are even worth looking up to. If you cant understand english properly stay out.
    You are the one who started making judgment about them in real life (yes the forum are part of real life), causing disruption is the one who are not responsible.(engrish) You are free in game (not on forum) to make judgment directed to the character (not the player) who kill your character.
    Judgement about what? Do you think pple will do this if they get charged their bank account each time? (or their parents) I think not. Because for every stupid, mean, action taken in the game, as long as you dont break the TOS, guess what,..............you dont pay any consequences! b:thanks You let your inner self out in a game. why? cause practically no ones looking! Your alone in your room b:pleased
    It is a judement based on the fact that they feel secure no public is there to watch them because they know they will be judged negatively. If there was a PWI fanfestival, imagine if some well known PvP griefers came and guess how many will 'magically' act nicer because real pple are watching them.

A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them. Yeah 3% of 7 billion is a lot. The only things that make you different from an ethnic hater is that you target a different group.(note: "you" have different meanings here)
    You need to understand english fully if you wanna blabber intellectual things. That so dumb ima need to quote that in my sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ilystah
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Then why did u state this? "No one is taking candy from any baby, the character did that to each other." Is it a lack of words and description on your part? Or are you trying to be vague and expect 1 sentence to mean 10 diff. things in your favor. You already said "pple want to make others upset", and wanted it to "mean I know there are people controlling the character." but you single out "the character did that to each other" instead of saying the 'people' did it to each other.

scam was only an example made since u singled out 'character' and 'people', say hello to sarcasm.

Yes its so good to kill complete strangers you did your FBs for, your being a saint when you stalk and hunt lv3x so that they cannot go out of safezone for a whole day, etc etc. Im talking about the extremes. PvP itself is fine, there are pple that are even worth looking up to. If you cant understand english properly stay out.

Judgement about what? Do you think pple will do this if they get charged their bank account each time? (or their parents) I think not. Because for every stupid, mean, action taken in the game, as long as you dont break the TOS, guess what,..............you dont pay any consequences! b:thanks You let your inner self out in a game. why? cause practically no ones looking! Your alone in your room b:pleased
    It is a judement based on the fact that they feel secure no public is there to watch them because they know they will be judged negatively. If there was a PWI fanfestival, imagine if some well known PvP griefers came and guess how many will 'magically' act nicer because real pple are watching them.

You need to understand english fully if you wanna blabber intellectual things. That so dumb ima need to quote that in my sig.

Yes, the same post I said "There are people who take enjoyment from minimizing others". The character harm each other in term of asset, the player affected on psychologically.

Yeah I know that is sarcasm but I also explain why sarcasm do not work here: scam is not between character but between player, you get your fact wrong here.

I know you talked about the extreme, and I'm also defending them. Who would be more upset, a 3x who cannot do anything to defend themselves or a knowledgable and rich 9x that don't really care when they die? Obviously the PK-er choose the one that get more upset.

So what, there are people like you who discriminate others that is why they have to act nice when there are real people watching them.

I quote what the statistics said, and I do understand English. Judge people on their spelling now? Attack people on something that is not relevant?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ilystah wrote: »
    Yes, the same post I said "There are people who take enjoyment from minimizing others". The character harm each other in term of asset, the player affected on psychologically.
    A peanut will remain a peanut no matter how u cook it
    Yeah I know that is sarcasm but I also explain why sarcasm do not work here: scam is not between character but between player, you get your fact wrong here.
    same as PK. Your character is a tool to do this action both.
    I know you talked about the extreme, and I'm also defending them. Who would be more upset, a 3x who cannot do anything to defend themselves or a knowledgable and rich 9x that don't really care when they die? Obviously the PK-er choose the one that get more upset.
    need a synchronized eye roll here
    So what, there are people like you who discriminate others that is why they have to act nice when there are real people watching them.
    Quote you: "I know you talked about the extreme,"
    If pple cant judge based on extreme actions there would be murderers filing law suits cause they got judged on discrimination of being a murderer
    I quote what the statistics said, and I do understand English. Judge people on their spelling now? Attack people on something that is not relevant?
    I could tell. Judge pple just on their spelling? Never. Judge pple on really dumb back ups like "A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"? Yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

But if you dry out a grape it becomes a raisin.

Interpret that at your own discretion.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • _Miku_ - Lost City
    _Miku_ - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I like to PK because with out the pk there is so much less competition and it just turns boring if teh only competition you have is look at my gear.
    I mean wat happens you race to see who kills a mob faster? XD
    LOL
    And TW are fun :3 (or seems it cause ive never reached that lvl) XD
  • ilystah
    edited September 2009
    Options

same as PK. Your character is a tool to do this action both.

need a synchronized eye roll here

Quote you: "I know you talked about the extreme,"
    If pple cant judge based on extreme actions there would be murderers filing law suits cause they got judged on discrimination of being a murderer

I could tell. Judge pple just on their spelling? Never. Judge pple on really dumb back ups like "A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"? Yes.

Sorry I was expecting a debate not a insult war that have no value in arriving at an acceptable conclusion. Putting a thought terminating cliche is a sure way to end a good debate without a good ending.

Your character is not your tools (not supposed to, at least, if someone think the character is their tools they have the wrong mindset for playing a RPG). You don't kill, your character kills. You don't die, your character died. But you scam, your character also scam. You fall for the scam, your character also fall for the scam. However, it is still possible that you don't fall for the scam but your character do.

Another useless comment from you.

Murderer get judged IN REAL LIFE because they commit crime IN REAL LIFE. PKer in the game can be judged IN GAME for what they did IN GAME, as I already stated in my first post, but not judged in real life. Another bad analogy. You really need to know the different between fiction and reality. I never said anything about you cannot judge base on the extreme, I am saying you cannot judge in real life.

How is that a dumb back up? 3% is from statistics. It is obvious that you are discriminating them. Nothing is wrong about that. And it is not even a backup because it is not really relevant, it is a subtle insult.
  • angelusdaemon
    angelusdaemon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Where on the PK servers, its over as quick as it started and if it does take an hour or two.. its what we call a "Good Time!".

QFT! ive had a few fights last 30mins+ before and most of the time the person i fought had a nice chat with me, win or lose, and we became friends. I personally never pk'd anyone extremely lower lvl than me unless they were griefing a lowbie of my faction. 10 lvls lower max IF they annoy me, if not then meh i'll leave em be. I enjoy attacking higher lvls, especially classes that mostly destroy your class (i used to roll as a cleric so archers were lols to fight :D) srsly ppl pk/pvp are fun, unless you're some sad **** 6x+ that goes around camping 3x areas *cough*RQ*cough*. I've met some cool ppl on here through pk'in some and bein pk'd by others, just don't get to bothered about it IRL because it's just a game ^_^
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    um... okay so... "why do people pk?"
    the only reason I can think of is to feel superior I guess
    (I'd like to think that making others miserable is just a by-product and people don't actully enjoy doing it.)
    My theory of PvP relativity b:laugh
    In pvp there's always a losing side whom will feel inferior
    to get rid of that feeling, they will pick on others and so on...
    and so creating a cycle
    of course, some people do not care if they get killed while others displace their anger towards a mass number of people lower level than them. So the cycle will continue to change shape and size in time.

ugh... I'm so bored... must waste more time
    When you pk someone, you think it shows your superiority but actully if you think about it it's quite the opposite. The reason you're able to pk someone is because you spent more time, money and thoughts onto this game that you're going to quit later on anyways. (I can't get banned for saying that right? b:shocked) so you're more of a loser than he / she is! :D b:victory

I love my sig btw >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    pezizgood wrote: »
    I don't understand the attraction of PK'ing. I'm on a PvE server so obviously I have no idea what it's like, but I imagine it's a lot like:
    1. Pwning lower levels who are just trying to quest
    2. Wasting your HP and MP charms
    3. Spending a **** load on Guardian Angels
    4. Killing a lot of people who use Guardian Angels, leaving you with nothing but a chunk of charm missing (see #2)
    5. Going AFK for hours every day to lose your red name
    6. Complaining when getting killed.
    7. Complaining on the forums about about Pheonixes
    8. Calling PvE players Care Bears on the forums
    9. Losing EXP?
    10. Because it is fun?

Why bother Pking? It just seems really barbaric to me. I may never PK, but if I do, I will chose when and where so that I have a fair chance to kill others who also have a fair chance.
    But then again, why do people continue to create characters on PvP servers?
    Please enlighten me.

P.S. On an unrelated note, I have a PvP question. Is it possible to attack someone in your faction during TW? I'm deciding on skills for my genie and Chi Siphon looks amazing.

Because it's a game and you can. You chose a pvp server now quit QQ
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • Tecknic - Lost City
    Tecknic - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    what a odd question.
    In other games in which a player can vs another player, a player has to win

i like pvp, lol even in games like mortal combat, halo, street fighter, and C.O.D. etc. , peoples vs peoples
    invite my friends over and play, we have fun, and the winner gets bragging rights or glory w.e. you wanna call it...

in short, its the point of a pvp game. If the pvp leader boards were actually updated more often and made to look more important, im sure more people would try to get on it...i think o.O
  • SixToSixteen - Harshlands
    SixToSixteen - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To pwn noobs.
    /thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Class: Cleric.
    Server: Harshlands.
    Started: September-27-2009.
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To pwn noobs.
    /thread.
    What he said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • SixToSixteen - Harshlands
    SixToSixteen - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What he said.

Strange... I was expecting a "you're a lifeless, mean and arrogant jerk. PKing is bad and you should leave people alone to grind. QQ QQ QQ" reply.

You're not doing it right people!b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Class: Cleric.
    Server: Harshlands.
    Started: September-27-2009.
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Strange... I was expecting a "you're a lifeless, mean and arrogant jerk. PKing is bad and you should leave people alone to grind. QQ QQ QQ" reply.

You're not doing it right people!b:surrender
    Give it a few mins those posts will come in b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To pwn noobs.
    /thread.

$#@% you you $#@%ed $#@%er you're a $#@%en pking &*!@^ !<--- this is actully an exclamation mark
    you have no life and should just go $#@% yourself and $#@% michael jackson (who was killed by light yagami btw) I hope you $#@%en get **** you &^!@^. Go swear at your mother or something for not raising you up right.

yesh you like that? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    PROFIT :D

MORE PROFIT :P

b:coolb:cool
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • LockAndLoad - Harshlands
    LockAndLoad - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    For pkers to feel superior over those pked, regardless of level.
  • JoeIsOurHero - Sanctuary
    JoeIsOurHero - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    bc ppl like to be annoying. ppl will annoy you all the time and be happy about it, bc in fact, they are so annoying, and bc they are surrounded by other equally annoying ppl, they have to idea how much of a **** they are. nuff said.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    bc ppl like to be annoying. ppl will annoy you all the time and be happy about it, bc in fact, they are so annoying, and bc they are surrounded by other equally annoying ppl, they have to idea how much of a **** they are. nuff said.

lol.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • ROFLMAOMFG - Lost City
    ROFLMAOMFG - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    For those on PvP servers ----> After FB's b:victoryb:chuckle

This ftwb:victory
    That is really sick. I have a friend on LC who got PK'd by someone in the Squad that did her FB.

It really upset her, she does a lot of PvP herself but under fairer conditions. It was a shock that someone in the squad just turned around and one shotted her just for a laugh. True there is no rule against it and yes she should have done the FB with her Faction, but still that was not called for.

I don't understand the motivation of bullies to destroy players that have absolutely no chance against them.

Why not go around killing lvl1 mob. That is basically the same thing when the level difference is so huge.

Stop. It's a game. If you she didn't want to engage in pvp then she should have been on a pve server. If she IS on a pve server then it's her own fault for turning on pk mode. Now, the problem with pvp servers is that all the low levels QQ about being pk'd by higher levels, and then turn around when they are higher leveled and do the same. When people are lower leveled in this game they want to be left alone so they have the chance to catch up to the higher levels and pk the lower levels and laugh about it. Thats what the point is. And yes, a good challenge is always fun with someone of your level or higher. And yes, again, it's STILL fun when someone higher than you kills you. Especially when you manage to pull some **** on 'em. So basically, killing your squad at the end of an fb? GOOD TIME! I do it to my guildies all the time, and one guildie who's got an 8x bm that runs all our fb's kills whoever's left! :D it's fun, funny and a great experience with friends. If you're smart and watch your back, keep stocked on guardian scrolls, or keep your saftey lock on, then you lose nothing (with the exception of a possible shatter, but so what? it's a game. gives you something else to do while playing)

So all in all I gotta say...

LESS QQ AND MORE PEW PEW
    ^to quote the best siggy I've ever seen b:laugh
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Because its fun. What you said is nothing like real PK. You just think its like that because theres alot of "whiner" PK threads, and it kinda makes you think its the only thing that happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Noelya - Lost City
    Noelya - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What you are talking about are for fail pker... Seriously at my level i pk alot while i do my WQ or quest, sometime i get pwned (normal thing since i'm only lvl 82 and there alot of 95+ who can pwn me easy) but :

First, HH80 gold bow, bound when you wear it the first time....
    For the armor ? Just bounded it... So if i get killed, what i'll lose? pots... lol No need of guardianz angel... useless..

Charms? It's a huge fail to use that.... Waste of money, learn to pot and to use genies... For exemple, if you got a charm you can't use trees of protection, simply because it's a wasted tick each time you do it...

Like here i'm an archer... You don't need a charm if you know how to stay out of the other player range... Go take a look on Transcend's video on youtube, if you wanna see how to play well an archer... You can easy take 2-3 people of your level down, nix or not, if you know how to move and how to kill fast... Charm is a bonus, but really not needed... An archer still in my opinion the ultimate pvp class, i have too a venomancer high lvl, but nothing comparable to the archer. When some veno says they pwn easy an archer, it's 1 : They are many lvl over the archer, or 2 : The archer is just another noob who don't have talent in pvp... And by ultimate class for pvp, i don't mean here it's invincible, just that it's more easy for them to go on, for exemple, a group of people, and be able to kill and stay alive..

What is the point of killing people? Many red noob name, or fail pk to kill... So alot of drop comes... Many people come and try to kill you when ur red... Again drop for you...

If you don't get anything? So what, you lost nothing too. I sometime drop something from my inventory... but trust me i never droped anything really good, BUT, i got alot of good item from other players...

And being afk for hours? In my case, it's more to sell in stall mode... Red name are more attractive b:thanks

And too, i like to see people QQing when you kill them... It's easy, that make the game more fun... Kill, or be killed... It's a bigger challenge for player... Not only killing stupid mob, what is really boring... Or waiting to do a TW to have some pvp...
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Necro b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I read enough... I like pvp... I love fair fights... anyone I fight I treat with respect... no need to call noob or foul language.

However... if I am lvl 30 and your lvl 60+ and I don't know you at all... I am not ksing, trash talking, no guild tag over my head to suggest I should be kos... Then why oh why would you turn around and start attacking me as I get into town... 1 hit half hp second hit made it to safe zone before he got second hit in. Then all I hear is noob, btch, coward fcker, and tries to duel me 5 or 6 times before I go teleport out.... then pms me for 20 minutes trash talking me... And I never responded back once.... So tell me again its not a physcology issue in rl...

Also.. someone already said it a few pages back... Many people who pk are successful (can't remember exact wording) but they like to control others.... Well in physcology we would call that power and control issues generaly stinting back to being made fun of in grade school and now in there 30's its time to make someone else pay lol.

Second RPK of my day... hovering over a boss outside temple of orchid and the worst archer I have ever seen starts attacking me... I let him take out half my hp before I hit him back... Nearly killed him but charm ran out no mp I died... came back he still there hiding in the trees rpking anyone around I run up and start attacking him... he takes off running and flying fight goes on for 5-10 minutes... And by fight I mean him running me chasing. I forgot my diamond sutra so I died by crits but nearly killed him 4 or 5 times in the fight. 3 rd time I come back killed him and then a lvl 70+ comes up and 1 shot kills me and anyone else in the area... Says quit picking on my brotherb:chuckle

Not once did I talk to either of them nor send out a pm... But I got lots back... If you pick a fight with me I will fight back... I will not flame I will just kill you and go on my way. There is no reason to sit there and flame for 20 minutes getting all pissy... Its just a game.

Other incident a few days ago... OUt of nowhere some mage runs up and starts hitting me... No magic just swinging his lil magic sword at me... So I open up with just about every skill I got and took him down to nearly dead while he is crying NO FIGHT NO FIGHT JUST WANT CHI.... So I stop let him heal and say you don't hit people then go kill mobs or something.... then he comes back with everything he has and I am dead before I can get close and he calls me a noob.

I don't understand the logic... and you try to be nice to some people.... But eh... rant aside... Why do people feel the need to go out of there way to bother others while they are questing or helping out friends and guildies... Its a great way to make enemies... not friends... Me personally when it comes down to it... I don't want the whole server against me... I would rather be polite with everyone and have them all at my back but thats just me.
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1. Because you suck?
    2. Because you're poor?
    3. Because you're sick of being ****?
    4. Because you can't take a challenge?
    5. Because you can only have fun with unanimated enemies?
    6. Because you can't bother to sacrifice some time to have fun?
    7. Because you could never kill anyone?
    8. Because you're 10 Years old?
    9. Because you're a carebear?
    10. Because it's fun QQing?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah, don't necro please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.