TW Schedule 12/4-12/6

Options
124»

Comments

• Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All you guys are wrong. Belial will be back with bigger surprises b:shocked... we're all srewed b:shutup
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Wiping Caeser and Rad from the map really doesnt do any good conisdering they can just go anywhere they want after that. Like was said b4 we wont quit TW or fail as a faction like others have. Sure we may lose a few people over it but then again if they are willing to leave because of it then they werent worth having in the 1st place.

There is no reason to believe if Rad and Caeser was wipped... they will be able to come back on again. If they don't have the balls to win a gank while they have land... what make you believe they'll win when they don't (have land). Being wipped and going "anywhere" on the map only works when there is weaker guilds elsewhere that they do not currently touch. But there is only really 2 guilds they can attack if they are wipped... the same 2 guilds they can attack in their current position.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There is no reason to believe if Rad and Caeser was wipped... they will be able to come back on again. If they don't have the balls to win a gank while they have land... what make you believe they'll win when they don't (have land). Being wipped and going "anywhere" on the map only works when there is weaker guilds elsewhere that they do not currently touch. But there is only really 2 guilds they can attack if they are wipped... the same 2 guilds they can attack in their current position.

U should reali learn how the TW times work because if u can bid anywhere u can control that u will be in the same time slot as say an Enrage or Caesar agaisnt Tao even if someone tries to fake bid.

And i laugh at all the ppl that are like "we love colorful map" then they want to wipe 2 of them off and be like every other server because u can get "Free land"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veluciel - Heavens Tear
    Veluciel - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    And i laugh at all the ppl that are like "we love colorful map" then they want to wipe 2 of them off and be like every other server because u can get "Free land"

If you inhale the right stuff you'll always have a colorful map, even with 1 faction b:laugh
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    because.... as youve seen... when tw guilds start getting down to dangerously low numbers in lands... (less than 5) you start to see guild crumbling...
    i got again banned cuz of killing 1 tao kid in cube nais b:cute
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    why would i care?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    U should reali learn how the TW times work because if u can bid anywhere u can control that u will be in the same time slot as say an Enrage or Caesar agaisnt Tao even if someone tries to fake bid.

if its enrage/rad/cae attacks tao... tao will give up enrage and defend cae/rad.
    if its tao/rad/cae attacks enrage... enrage will give up tao and defend cae/rad.

as long as cae/rad can't overcome a tao or enrage alone... the time or place won't really matter.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oh noes... salad bided on rad ... prediction salad > rad
    now for example... if enrage bids on Ancient Peak... oh noes.. rad loses "3" lands this week b:shocked but it's just an exampleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    <
    very interested in what will happen to Salad this weekend... b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oh noes... salad bided on rad ... prediction salad > rad
    now for example... if enrage bids on Ancient Peak... oh noes.. rad loses "3" lands this week b:shocked but it's just an exampleb:chuckle

Get Tao into the picture and Rad will be sad :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-