TW Battlefront Report - Dreamweaver: 04/12 - 06/12

Comments

• Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    woot!! my name is mentioned b:surprised
    *hide*
    I love you too b:cute and Badger b:dirty and TLN...oops he's a guy b:shocked
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Mizuoni I love you sometimes you're pretty funny =P

I love you too shino, our bromance is sooooooooo awesome b:kiss
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Smileyangel - Dreamweaver
    Smileyangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    omgee yay Lieal is back to doing these reports b:nosebleed

loved reading this lieal, thanks for the report ^^

I <3 Lieal b:dirty
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    TW Report is finally done!! Thank you all for staying with us this very interesting weekend, and look forward to next week's, which will be brought to you by Kardie! =)

(Smiley b:kiss)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Extra high Bid on LC, anyone? :]
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Extra high Bid on LC, anyone? :]

b:chuckle 200mil I hear?

Also, made a small edit on the Rumours section that just reached me... was interesting to hear about it. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dear lord, someone's going to be taking LC this week lol.
  • EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver
    EndGameSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There is no Merger between EQ and Dynasty , Dynasty has lost members do to lack of organization and leadership. Many of these members just happened to Join Eq. Dynasty has held land for almost a month now and has yet to attack Calamity(the only faction they could attack) including 2 weeks where they did not TW at all(similar to Arma no? Who also fell apart after not TWing). EQ does not WC for high lvl members of other factions, in fact our recruiting msg clearly says "80+ apply online" that is about it. Also I was invited to a meeting with smaller factions although leaders of bushido, legends and Vanquish b:dirty were there. They talked about bringing down Cala I told them where EQ stands, we have attacked Cala almost every week since June if they want to attack thats fine but EQ makes no gank allies. I left the meeting as soon as the discussion turned to larger factions paying for small factions charms etc (along with Slayer and Staz leaving at same time). Just wanted to clear the bias up so thought I would post the truth.

Ajay ~ Leader of Equinox
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why would you post under a lvl 1 alt if you're putting your name under it?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Why would you post under a lvl 1 alt if you're putting your name under it?

cause he likes his archer's name...got a problem with it? eat BTb:cool
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Zynobia - Dreamweaver
    Zynobia - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There is no Merger between EQ and Dynasty , Dynasty has lost members do to lack of organization and leadership. Many of these members just happened to Join Eq. Dynasty has held land for almost a month now and has yet to attack Calamity(the only faction they could attack) including 2 weeks where they did not TW at all(similar to Arma no? Who also fell apart after not TWing). EQ does not WC for high lvl members of other factions, in fact our recruiting msg clearly says "80+ apply online" that is about it. Also I was invited to a meeting with smaller factions although leaders of bushido, legends and Vanquish b:dirty were there. They talked about bringing down Cala I told them where EQ stands, we have attacked Cala almost every week since June if they want to attack thats fine but EQ makes no gank allies. I left the meeting as soon as the discussion turned to larger factions paying for small factions charms etc (along with Slayer and Staz leaving at same time). Just wanted to clear the bias up so thought I would post the truth.

Ajay ~ Leader of Equinox

Lol, sorry. This just has to be a joke. I mean, its not as point blank as starting with "Wolfgang, _Tigger_, and (insert random faction leadername here) walk into a bar . . . ", but I am quite sure there is a punchline in there somewhere. After all the begging done in WC to get a "proper gank" setup . . .

Thanks though, lol, I needed a good laugh this morning.
  • Luixo - Sanctuary
    Luixo - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I guess you guys will beat our server to dominate all. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Lol, sorry. This just has to be a joke. I mean, its not as point blank as starting with "Wolfgang, _Tigger_, and (insert random faction leadername here) walk into a bar . . . ", but I am quite sure there is a punchline in there somewhere. After all the begging done in WC to get a "proper gank" setup . . .

First, dont ever talk about Wolfgang like that.
    Second, EQ doesnt gank since the leadership of Wolfgang. What other factions do isnt what we tell them to do, its of the other party's decision.
    Third, gtfo my forums

kthxbaib:bye
  • Zynobia - Dreamweaver
    Zynobia - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Third, gtfo my forums

Or you'll what?
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Second, EQ doesnt gank since the leadership of Wolfgang. What other factions do isnt what we tell them to do, its of the other party's decision.
    Third, gtfo my forums

2. What has that been, 2 weeks now? Lol, tell that to Supernova in worldchat dictating what factions are "allowed" to attack Calamity.

3. No u b:angry
    hai2u
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Third, gtfo my forums

kthxbaib:bye

Thank you Mizu for speaking my mind when I saw that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009

I just want to point out that that joke needs Wolfgang replaced with Lightwish, _Tigger_, and Anubus and then we're good to go. b:victory

And I agree with Mizuoni, Wolfgang is a wonderful person. <3 Some of your other officers, however, like to get feisty in World Chat, alts included b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Or you'll what?
    do you honestly want to know b:sin
    2. What has that been, 2 weeks now? Lol, tell that to Supernova in worldchat dictating what factions are "allowed" to attack Calamity.

hmm im assuming everyone agrees with me on 1
    I just want to point out that that joke needs Wolfgang replaced with Lightwish, _Tigger_, and Anubus and then we're good to go. b:victory

And I agree with Mizuoni, Wolfgang is a wonderful person. <3 Some of your other officers, however, like to get feisty in World Chat, alts included b:chuckle

This proves it, 3 goes with 1. A person who says something bad about Wolfgang deserves to die. Wolfgang is a selfless person who would help ANYONE regardless of how they act or the faction above their head.

Why are we talking about Supernova? Matthew was talking about Wolfgang (EQ Leader)
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    do you honestly want to know b:sin

hmm im assuming everyone agrees with me on 1

This proves it, 3 goes with 1. A person who says something bad about Wolfgang deserves to die. Wolfgang is a selfless person who would help ANYONE regardless of how they act or the faction above their head.

Why are we talking about Supernova? Matthew was talking about Wolfgang (EQ Leader)

I never mentioned Supernova, but thanks for clearing it up as one of the people. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I never mentioned Supernova, but thanks for clearing it up as one of the people. :D

My bad, i just started typing after your quote, I mean Lightaine x.x
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    My bad, i just started typing after your quote, I mean Lightaine x.x

Pretty sure he's relating the whole ganking thing to Supernova WCs of "If all factions attack Calamity at the same time, they are bound to fall". b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Pretty sure he's relating the whole ganking thing to Supernova WCs of "If all factions attack Calamity at the same time, they are bound to fall". b:shocked

Didnt Seraphim say that? Before he quit. It was something like, "if more than 1 faction attacks Calamity we are bound to lose 1 land. I look forward to the day Calamity loses, I would like to test my factions strength after a loss."
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Didnt Seraphim say that? Before he quit. It was something like, "if more than 1 faction attacks Calamity we are bound to lose 1 land. I look forward to the day Calamity loses, I would like to test my factions strength after a loss."

Wasn't there when he quit, but sounds like him. b:chuckle But there's a slight different between inviting several factions to attack as the leader, and trying several times to get other factions to send off their high levels to a merge (that usually tends to fail anyway b:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009

Don't you have some fake bidding to get started on? As it is Wednesday.
  • Kireina - Dreamweaver
    Kireina - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Don't you have some fake bidding to get started on? As it is Wednesday.

...said the pot to the kettle.
    [SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    ...said the pot to the kettle.

I have never and will never fake bid while some have been banned for cheating. Lightaine on the other hand...
  • Kireina - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I have never and will never fake bid while some have been banned for cheating. Lightaine on the other hand...

I'm gonna have to go by an ancient internets saying on this one.

screenshot or it didn't happen
    [SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    I'm gonna have to go by an ancient internets saying on this one.

screenshot or it didn't happen

Yeah Lightaine and Tryanny were just banned for no reason, along with Krili from hunters the very same week hunters bid on them. Or the fact that ScoobaTank (warlock) was asked by Lightaine to also bid, even offered monies to compensate, ask anyone on server or that was in cala its a well known ordeal as many Cala members were upset with the shady tactics.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2009

How do you think he'd feel after Sunday's outcome Miz?

Just to add to Lieal's interesting comment on how our super secret (rofl) tw strategy on our forums ended up on a thread in EQ forums... I remember an ex-EQ member called Windstalker that applied to Calamity in september when I was lvl 70, he was lvl 83 you know? I was level 95 for 2 wars ago, where Equinox hadn't implemented the "corpse" scout system to their TW strategy, but somehow, they'd know where our catapults where at all times... To my surprise and to many of our members surprise, windstalker (still level 83) was logged in both ventrillo and game, and binded to the leader room, the only room with no restrictions on where all the catapult movement is adviced.

Moral of this story. We all have dirty laundry, some is ancient history, some is not worthy of publicizing, some is not even worth bragging for, as we are aware that somehow, EQ has access to the 1k and Archosaur apothecary from officers even though, they do not own that side of the map and we should not, by principles, be selling any of this apothecary....

1 mistake, 1 ban, the loss of 1 potential territory. That's what a fake bid costed calamity. Assuming your member on that delta we did kept his word and submitted the ticket alongside with other members he was going to make submit too... Lightaine hasn't been banned, nor has been Tyranny. Your assumption, based on a shameful event that is part of ancient history, is therefor incorrect or lacks any kind of proof for GMs to take action

Flawed political systems tend to find, in accusations to an opposition, impossible to prove or deny, excuses that they cannot control like, order of the schedule, dates on the schedule, other factions attacking in such schedule, times of such schedule, lack of common sense to tell the difference between right or left... a perfect cover up for their own incapability of success. I hope that, in the future, I see more of the EQ we saw on saturday, rather than the EQ we see right now on the forums, then and there you will have a better chance of beating any faction (including us, as you already did) than here.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Kireina - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Yeah Lightaine and Tryanny were just banned for no reason, along with Krili from hunters the very same week hunters bid on them. Or the fact that ScoobaTank (warlock) was asked by Lightaine to also bid, even offered monies to compensate, ask anyone on server or that was in cala its a well known ordeal as many Cala members were upset with the shady tactics.

Was I speaking in some weird foreign language? Your reply doesn't seem to comply with any part of my request, Mr. Pot.
    [SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]