13»

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    aww Hopey, u have ur family here b:flower

b:cute awwwwww sis thank you b:thanks
    I hate you

O.o........ that proves my point........
    i like spam. except it's very high in cholesteroll

LOL hahahahahahahaha xD you can't eat a thread or forum rofl =P
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    when i hit 90, i didn't know ANY kylin officer. oh wait, you were still in savezone waiting for an event that gives you godly gear and then come out.
    lol i was geared before the event... i was 94 when the event came out idiot and i got my cv bow with my ingame money with some help of XuLin.. and when u hitted 90 i was 78... bot much with bearie sakurai
    =P I started in June, I only missed out a few months b:surrender

<.< and if your level 90, why not show it? b:chuckle

i think its law = sakurai.. he was in kylin and got kicked for reasons u can imagine... bot a new char sakuraib:bye and get your friends bearie and zin here too.. bkeno is back,,, this should be an OP bot party
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    (skipping over the spam posts)

I think on some level, everyone wants to feel important, or at least substantial (Every man wants a monument- is that the Hawthorne quote?). So this basic part of human nature will of course manifest itself in all sorts of human societies, including an internet based one. Especially since real life isn't always fair-- we dont get to makeover our appearances (that much), we don't always strike it rich, we aren't all born with the same intelligence, etc. So in an environment where all you have to do is shell out a few dollars to have that beauty, power, or 'factor'ness... is it really so hard to understand the ego complexes found here and everywhere else?

I wonder though, if any of the game profiteers might linger around forums and chuckle at how our own ego complexes are making them rich. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol i was geared before the event... i was 94 when the event came out idiot and i got my cv bow with my ingame money with some help of XuLin.. and when u hitted 90 i was 78... bot much with bearie sakurai

i think its law = sakurai.. he was in kylin and got kicked for reasons u can imagine... bot a new char sakuraib:bye and get your friends bearie and zin here too.. bkeno is back,,, this should be an OP bot party

He was in Kylin and didn't know the officers?
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • iffy6
    iffy6 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009

1. Thats not Sakurai (cant pull that guy off dota for 2 seconds)

2. Sakurai, Bearie, Zin, and BKeno never got kicked from Kylin all of them left. Zin was leaving every other week to help with QQme TW and XuLin and MD were getting butthurt about it so Zin decided to just stay in QQme. Once Zin decided to stay since he is good friends with Bearie and BKeno irl they came with him. And since Sakurai was good friends with them since lost city he came too. Im not going to say who botted and who didnt bot because tbh at this point it doesnt matter.

3. That is not the same BKeno as before

----BELOW THIS LINE IS DARK_FATES OMG BEARIE AND ZIN BOT QQ----
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    god damnit bearie, stop botting. you are making dark_fate mad.

btw, when i played this server on kiwi and lakai i was even in kylin for a bit and never remember the name dark_fate, did you play from the beginning?
  • iffy6
    iffy6 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh come on you have to remember Dark_Fate. He was the guy who would be in those Kylin fish parties that would get wiped once at fish by one or two people. Then his entire squad would go to undines. Then the same one or two people would crash them at undines once. Finally Dark_Fate would pull a BatGirl and say, "I give up wait I hit 90 i has 84 chips."
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol i stopped playing just before fish parties started

84 chips tho, that's baller.
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:tiredb:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i don't remember him. Yet i don't remember any other "now self-proclamed PvP god" that are around in this carebear era of the server. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    (skipping over the spam posts)

I think on some level, everyone wants to feel important, or at least substantial (Every man wants a monument- is that the Hawthorne quote?). So this basic part of human nature will of course manifest itself in all sorts of human societies, including an internet based one. Especially since real life isn't always fair-- we dont get to makeover our appearances (that much), we don't always strike it rich, we aren't all born with the same intelligence, etc. So in an environment where all you have to do is shell out a few dollars to have that beauty, power, or 'factor'ness... is it really so hard to understand the ego complexes found here and everywhere else?

I wonder though, if any of the game profiteers might linger around forums and chuckle at how our own ego complexes are making them rich. b:chuckle

That's a great point because is true, people sometimes look to fill a spot they lack in real life, fame money, etc. Is like living your dreams on a digital self.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you dont play the game anymore, you also think this server is ****... yet you come here on forum and post because ______ ?
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xxrhyme wrote: »
    When you dropped down when im fighting someone else. Switch Target to you hit you once. You run.

You really don't know how bad you are do you? No matter how much you cash shop you will never be "good". You are the laughing stock of archers. Kingdom probably invited you just in case they lost every TW.

"It's not really a fair fight we have hellsarcher"

Your Not Good. Never Will be. And all the things your referring to is when i was 8x with level 70 gear not even +2. I think i had hmmmm... 900-1200 Pdef 2.5k HP and still 1 shot you. And you "killed" me when i was opening the Halloween packs in LC and did'nt know where SZ was. Then i came back killed you multiple times. Then some random barb joined in and you called it a fair fight. You are like the hellsarcher of archers.

post ss of you 1 shotting me at 8x

also side comments

1.I don't cash shop except maybe for this xmas event $20 and to get my wings at level 30

2. Some people know how to make money in this game unlke you who got all your crud 9x gear for free and QQ's about other peoples gear.

3.You ran from me at that halloween event lol you never killed me unless it was 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 ask anyone lol

4.If you want to 1 on 1 me sure but just dont b:cry when you loose
  • FortyThousan - Harshlands
    FortyThousan - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    post ss of you 1 shotting me at 8x

also side comments

1.I don't cash shop except maybe for this xmas event $20 and to get my wings at level 30

2. Some people know how to make money in this game unlke you who got all your crud 9x gear for free and QQ's about other peoples gear.

3.You ran from me at that halloween event lol you never killed me unless it was 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 ask anyone lol

4.If you want to 1 on 1 me sure but just dont b:cry when you loose

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I remember when devil was selling something to you for 20m and you said you only had 7m. You relogged for gold to get the other 13m Dont even give me that.

Hitting you for 3k when i was 8x wasnt worth SSing.
    Do you really think your that good? Don't say i QQ about gears because i really don't. I attack anyone and everyone no matter what. You're telling me to ask anyone... You can ask anyone on the server and everyone knows how bad you are. Every time we Pk'd KD we would call you out on vent just to see who could get to you first and 1 shot you. Everyone in PNButt plays this game for what it is by non-cash shopping..... Besides Devil. Our Non-Cash shoppin asses **** your cash shopping **** which makes this game worth playing.
    edited December 2009
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I remember when devil was selling something to you for 20m and you said you only had 7m. You relogged for gold to get the other 13m Dont even give me that.

Hitting you for 3k when i was 8x wasnt worth SSing.
    Do you really think your that good? Don't say i QQ about gears because i really don't. I attack anyone and everyone no matter what. You're telling me to ask anyone... You can ask anyone on the server and everyone knows how bad you are. Every time we Pk'd KD we would call you out on vent just to see who could get to you first and 1 shot you. Everyone in PNButt plays this game for what it is by non-cash shopping..... Besides Devil. Our Non-Cash shoppin asses **** your cash shopping **** which makes this game worth playing.

i sold some tokens i had from merchanting to get the extra 11m lol. Learn to make money im free for tips if u want any b:laugh. Also i did not relog for gold i didnt even relog rember that it took e like 10 mins to buy the wings? I was selling tokens in gc.

Also lol 5 on 1 does not count as 1 shotting QQ more kthx bai b:bye
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ****, you were 81 when I was 90, WTF have you been doing all this time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited December 2009
    ****, you were 81 when I was 90, WTF have you been doing all this time?

apperently argueing with rhyme on forums b:chuckle
  • MHS - Sanctuary
    MHS - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i sold some tokens i had from merchanting to get the extra 11m lol. Learn to make money im free for tips if u want any b:laugh. Also i did not relog for gold i didnt even relog rember that it took e like 10 mins to buy the wings? I was selling tokens in gc.

Also lol 5 on 1 does not count as 1 shotting QQ more kthx bai b:bye

Wow. You even PM'd Devil "Let me relog for gold so i can get them"

i Didn't say we 5v1'd you. It was a race to get the first/last hit.

Rhyme Dealing 5000

Devil doing 5000

Angel Doing 8000

RiceyAzn doing 5000

Lejont Doing 10,000+

Either way your going to get one shotted?
    R.I.P. Revo

ntkid is my idol.

People settle with me though.
    edited December 2009
    Wow. You even PM'd Devil "Let me relog for gold so i can get them"

i Didn't say we 5v1'd you. It was a race to get the first/last hit.

Rhyme Dealing 5000

Devil doing 5000

Angel Doing 8000

RiceyAzn doing 5000

Lejont Doing 10,000+

Either way your going to get one shotted?

do you know how many times ive killed angel?

Devil has a nix i cant tank bleed w/o charm

Rhyme...5k isnt enough to kill me even if u have hit that lol

rizeyazn i havnt done pvp vs with

and lejont lol he hasnt done above 4k on me cept with perd which did 4.8k

again..fail more b:cute
    edited December 2009
    ur a sad little man rhyme b:laugh also gz 10k with perd crit thats nothing.
  • MHS - Sanctuary
    MHS - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ur a sad little man rhyme b:laugh also gz 10k with perd crit thats nothing.

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr225/IICheeto/2009-11-2513-20-45.jpg

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr225/IICheeto/2009-11-2917-11-41.jpg

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr225/IICheeto/ProDamage.jpg

Btw the Icon one was really long ago when he had just hit 90 with Guild Funded Gear.

**** i don't understand what makes you so immune to my damage?

Lets see your SS ****
    R.I.P. Revo

ntkid is my idol.

People settle with me though.
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    do you know how many times ive killed angel?

Devil has a nix i cant tank bleed w/o charm

Rhyme...5k isnt enough to kill me even if u have hit that lol

rizeyazn i havnt done pvp vs with

and lejont lol he hasnt done above 4k on me cept with perd which did 4.8k

again..fail more b:cute

u realize that most of the time Rhyme and Angel are charmless? i've killed them because of that.
    lolol u better be able to kill ppl who are charmless
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
This discussion has been closed.