Rising Tide - Launched!

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'll be studying for the rest of my exams and praying I got good scores on the others. No play for me, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    16th. 13 days. lets see. 13x4... I can get 100 in time on daylies yay
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    16th. 13 days. lets see. 13x4... I can get 100 in time on daylies yay

b:victory

b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ugghh... finals for me as well until the 22nd! b:cryb:cry

One more thing to distract me from studying..
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Very nice news indeed. Thank you for the info. b:victory
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Tacomo - Sanctuary
    Tacomo - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    First off I wanna say please don't flame this. Ok I'm pretty excited about Tideborn just like so many others are but theres one problem I have and that would be that I hope this isn't rushed like the Jade Dynasty expansion seemed to be... people couldn't log into server main game aspects where severely glitched and dcing people like crazy. I'm hoping that by saying this I'm not crossing any boundries or anything just I've seen it with alot of games big huge expansion patch and all then it ends up being really messed up. I fully agree with those that said if it needs to be put back to tweak minor bugs and glitchs then let it be put back. To many have waited for this expansion I'd hate ta see bad things happen with it cause it gets rushed just becuase people keep saying to relese it quicker. Those that play PWI and JD know exactly what I'm talking about to.
  • masterfu2
    masterfu2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    First off I wanna say please don't flame this. Ok I'm pretty excited about Tideborn just like so many others are but theres one problem I have and that would be that I hope this isn't rushed like the Jade Dynasty expansion seemed to be... people couldn't log into server main game aspects where severely glitched and dcing people like crazy. I'm hoping that by saying this I'm not crossing any boundries or anything just I've seen it with alot of games big huge expansion patch and all then it ends up being really messed up. I fully agree with those that said if it needs to be put back to tweak minor bugs and glitchs then let it be put back. To many have waited for this expansion I'd hate ta see bad things happen with it cause it gets rushed just becuase people keep saying to relese it quicker. Those that play PWI and JD know exactly what I'm talking about to.

+1 on your post, i totally agree what you just said.

b:victoryb:cute
    hi :3
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2009

oh well its not our first expansion. we have survived the others i think without too much bugs.. or well not mroe than pwi is on average lolz.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Showboat - Dreamweaver
    Showboat - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Pre-gratz on lvl 100, Heartstone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    get ready to buy the "tibeborn noob->pro oracle kit"

embrace the expansion pack with your wallets, that's all its here for
  • Kaizona - Harshlands
    Kaizona - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So true Santacruz.There will be level 90's at the end of the month.Dang boutique.
    Appliance perfect world.

Death refridgerator vs dark oven.Who will win?
    Death refridgerator takes 902134 damage.
    PWND.
  • MoDA - Lost City
    MoDA - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Can a GM confirm is there will be a TW map reset?
  • TrinityRa - Dreamweaver
    TrinityRa - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    how exciting! b:pleased
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Can a GM confirm is there will be a TW map reset?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5269492&postcount=8

Like that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Arrowwz - Sanctuary
    Arrowwz - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    how finally ive waited and waited but now i got it soon 2 come in like 3 or 2 more weeks then im set ASSAIN ASSAIN ASSIAN
  • Keenan - Dreamweaver
    Keenan - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Excellent, my last final is on the 16th b:pleased
  • MoDA - Lost City
    MoDA - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dang thanks
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    WEWT, finally an official release date
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Cheyannalina - Sanctuary
    Cheyannalina - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Having an official date is great/scary :< its so...official..before id not sweat it about when it comes out...now im like...what if it doesnt come on time? LOL b:chuckle its ok....thank u for this update ^^ b:cute
    come closer....

closer.....

even closer....

(slaps)

dun trust. :D
  • Cheyannalina - Sanctuary
    Cheyannalina - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    We already had a whole conversation on the definition of 'few' lmao, go back a few pages. Or check Korren's thread. It was on one of those.

2nd verse...same as the first :D ^ this.
    come closer....

closer.....

even closer....

(slaps)

dun trust. :D
  • Scutillette - Sanctuary
    Scutillette - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Finally, an official release date. Maybe now the debates on the definition of "few" and the cries of "but the wiki says the 9th" can stop?

*reads through the last few pages*

Oops... maybe not. ^_^

Looks like my cleric will be heading over to explore and buff the weak new adventurers come the 16th, then. With half the server population rerolling, I imagine high levels will be in huge demand when everyone starts hitting their fb19.

Here's a question that I haven't seen asked yet... the webpage mentions "more than 200 new quests". I was wondering how those are divided up- I imagine most of them will be for the 1-19 Tideborn, the new Public Quests, marriage quests, and quests for the new dungeons, but I'm curious if any standard one-time anyone-can-do-them quests will be added.
  • Agreal - Dreamweaver
    Agreal - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well i don't know what is better to do,try them out as soon as i can(I will do this,in my plans xD)Or stay with older chars and do dozens of fb19s,and 29s....and well,i want to fight as and against an assassin :D,lol,only i am soo PK minded?:P
    'Lets explode' says Cherry No1#, 'Lets detonate instead' says Cherry No2#,a i don't know why Cherrys are talking but they agree on Explodonate b:laugh

Any archer,or blademaster need advice regarding fbs(All FBs,89 and 99 too)or PK advices.......you know whats my name :D
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    Dosinn - Dreamweaver Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Can someone give me a roll of Duct tape? i need to wrap up my head before it explodes from shear giddiness..............................................too late........
    OMIGAWD!!! OMIGAWD!!! OMIGAWD!!! THEY FINNALY SET A DATE!!! OMIGAWD!!! WOOHOO!!!!....................................................there.........im done spazzing out................. plz dont delay the expansion...........
  • lolololll
    lolololll Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    THANK YOU SO MUCH WOOOOOOOOOb:laugh
  • Edeakyria - Sanctuary
    Edeakyria - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LMAO oh god I'm going to be on planes and in airports for the entirety of the 16th! So typical b:chuckle oh well I'll just have to be a day late!
  • KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver
    KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I will more than likely spend the maintenance stalking the client waiting to make my new character...only to then completely abandon him/her until a useful tideborn guide is made. b:laugh
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LMAO oh god I'm going to be on planes and in airports for the entirety of the 16th! So typical b:chuckle oh well I'll just have to be a day late!

LOL I have a flight on the 19th I was soooo praying that the expansion would have come out sometime before....Where I'm going isn't gonna have decent internet for a month so hopefully I can lvl high enough in 3 days and then hope no one cracks anything higher than 60 by the time I come back
  • Edeakyria - Sanctuary
    Edeakyria - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL I have a flight on the 19th I was soooo praying that the expansion would have come out sometime before....Where I'm going isn't gonna have decent internet for a month so hopefully I can lvl high enough in 3 days and then hope no one cracks anything higher than 60 by the time I come back

Ohhhh man. At least I'll be able to play once I get home, it just won't be until the 17th. That totally sucks! PLAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN b:victoryb:laugh
  • HeartStruck - Sanctuary
    HeartStruck - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    AWESOME! only 9 days after my birthday ^_^ epic late bday present <3 x] lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noxus - Dreamweaver
    Noxus - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    longer than I thought

I want sooner =p
This discussion has been closed.