Comments

• Onsakamaru - Heavens Tear
    Onsakamaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    CANT WAIT b:laugh
  • han112
    han112 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hehe hu can expand lvl by now too man =p im not making new char to 100 im not nuts b:laugh rather work on the 1 im bussy with atm and lvl on to 130? maybe just need take a break for a whileb:victory i lost my trust in this game sorry
  • ultimentman
    ultimentman Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    Greetings Everyone,

As most of you already know, the Rising Tide Expansion is getting closer and closer to launch.

A lot of you guys have been asking about when the actual release date is going to be. Up until this point we've been saying Winter of 2009.

Good news. Barring any unforeseen issues during the last few stages of development and testing, you can expect to see the upcoming expansion launched within the first few weeks of December.

We'll be updating you guys via the game launcher and forums periodically when a concrete date is set.

We're very excited to push this set of content out the door, and we hope you guys enjoy both the Tideborn, and the new content just as much as we have.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, and you didn't click the hyperlink up there marked "Rising Tide Expansion", click here. ;)

b:pleased b:pleased

This is what i was looking for :D b:thanks b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join TheHunters!

Future Forsaken World Top Player and Top Vampire!! :cool::cool:

Future God of PvE and PvP Realms! :eek::cool:

Forsaken World CB:
    IGN: LifeHunting
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Vampire
    Server: PvP >:3
    Level: Lvl cap >:D
    Guild: TheHunters
    Guild Position: Leader
    Wife: ----
  • Edeakyria - Sanctuary
    Edeakyria - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss I am beyond excited! b:victory
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss I am beyond excited! b:victory

I'm not *serious face*
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm not *serious face*

I bet the moment we turn around you're bouncing in your seat with excitement b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • godprince
    godprince Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would like to ask something that troubles me sometimes. PWI has very balanced classes, but as we get closer to the release date we get more info about the new classes skills that seem to be devastating. Skills like the physic slowing charms, or reflecting whole skills back, and i was wondering if besides the fact that physics need magic orbs in order to cast different set of spells, there could be the possibility of nerf due to overpower class? i really would not like to see the actual skills of the tideborns nerfed, so its something most ppl have been wondering around because after starting off with a tideborn we would not like to see our class nerfed, as well as we don't want the balance of classes to be broken.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    there's some kind of balence? I hope these unbalence it, seriously. there's only lvl 90s around pretty much anyway..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naeva - Sanctuary
    Naeva - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Great to hear that the release date is coming closer, the new stuff seems great and I look forward to trying it out. Good working everyone working with PW :D
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I can say that I'm reasonably excited and that I will at least be trying out the new classes. I just hope that they hold off the release date if they need to, rather than rushing it and leaving a bunch of broken mess all over the place. I mean, I don't care if there's a rock I can walk through or an npc is in the wrong place.....but if I try to cast stealth and my character's head falls off instead, I'm not gonna be happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    there's some kind of balence? I hope these unbalence it, seriously. there's only lvl 90s around pretty much anyway..

u wont want to unbalance and make a class the best, it would be extremely boring and the pvp would loose interest. More than that, in most of MMPORG u wont find a dominant class because they always nerf it, keeping the balance is something pretty smart most of games do.
  • Nutrition - Harshlands
    Nutrition - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    New Server With Expansion!!!!!
  • Nubbinz - Harshlands
    Nubbinz - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The assassin class looks so cool i can't wait b:laugh
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    New Server With Expansion!!!!!

GMs already said "no" to this countless times. Deal with it and stop asking. This goes for EVERYONE.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    godprince wrote: »
    u wont want to unbalance and make a class the best, it would be extremely boring and the pvp would loose interest. More than that, in most of MMPORG u wont find a dominant class because they always nerf it, keeping the balance is something pretty smart most of games do.
    just about everyone cash shops, not many people play the game anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aerilya - Sanctuary
    Aerilya - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I can say that I'm reasonably excited and that I will at least be trying out the new classes. I just hope that they hold off the release date if they need to, rather than rushing it and leaving a bunch of broken mess all over the place. I mean, I don't care if there's a rock I can walk through or an npc is in the wrong place.....but if I try to cast stealth and my character's head falls off instead, I'm not gonna be happy.

LMFAO I had that happen to me the other day! No kidding! I was landing my flyer when my head popped off. It was on the ground for like 2 seconds. It was friggin hilarious!

On topic, is there any word as to whether we will get awesome new pets with this expansion? Like, maybe a seahorse? Or an octopus!
  • Thiede - Dreamweaver
    Thiede - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Don't get me wrong here...I'm glad that we have some indication that the expansion is coming soon, but "the first few weeks of December"? Um...there are only 4 1/2 weeks in December...

just about everyone cash shops, not many people play the game anymore.

A lot of people still play the game. And some of us still enjoy it a year later...
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Don't get me wrong here...I'm glad that we have some indication that the expansion is coming soon, but "the first few weeks of December"? Um...there are only 4 1/2 weeks in December...

A lot of people still play the game. And some of us still enjoy it a year later...
    a sourse from the wiki says Dec 9.

there are fewer players than cash shopers with lvl 90 chars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    a sourse from the wiki says Dec 9.

there are fewer players than cash shopers with lvl 90 chars.

most ppl use cash shop nowadays, but the amount of players in perfect world is still a lot, and i personally know lot of people who don't use cash shop, and usually get cash shop items other ways and are happy with the game. indeed, almost every f2p game has to have a way to get money, mostly u need cash shop items in pvp servers, for all the pk action around.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Don't be afraid to delay the release if you need more time for QA. Releasing something you are proud of is more important than releasing something that was on time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Don't be afraid to delay the release if you need more time for QA. Releasing something you are proud of is more important than releasing something that was on time.

^This

Now if only more people would realize the same thing. But noooooo, they ***** and whine to release the expansion soon and they'll ***** and whine if there's bugs that could have been fixed if the devs had taken the time to work on it more.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ^This

Now if only more people would realize the same thing. But noooooo, they ***** and whine to release the expansion soon and they'll ***** and whine if there's bugs that could have been fixed if the devs had taken the time to work on it more.

It is those people who do not appreciate the amount of work programming really is.

There are hundreds of lines of coding just to make your character walk. Now think about the REST of the game! b:angry
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ^This

I don't mind them saying it's going to be released December 12th, then changing the date on the 10th to the 15th, then moving it back again...

I also don't mind if they say it's going to come out on the 23rd.

I just don't like not knowing. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't mind them saying it's going to be released December 12th, then changing the date on the 10th to the 15th, then moving it back again...

I also don't mind if they say it's going to come out on the 23rd.

I just don't like not knowing. b:surrender

That's not so bad. I'm just annoyed at the people who keep asking for the expansion to be released faster. Fortunately, there's been less of that lately.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Funny_bunny - Sanctuary
    Funny_bunny - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    dude this sounds great i cant wait to use the new charters.wat can u use for these player like:mounts,pets,genies?
    b:victory
  • Zanthra - Harshlands
    Zanthra - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I cant wait b:angry
  • KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver
    KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That's not so bad. I'm just annoyed at the people who keep asking for the expansion to be released faster. Fortunately, there's been less of that lately.

They do realize that the sooner it releases, the more bugs/glitches there will be, right? b:shocked I would love for it to be released right this very second, but not if it means the client will crash every time I try to log in and create a new character
  • shadowhaze13
    shadowhaze13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:laugh i hope ill be able to travel there at just a lvl 20 or higher because if not i just got all happy 4 nothing that i can do
  • nomedeht
    nomedeht Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    that is fantastic
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i aint getting to 100 anytime fast, so take your time with the release is all i can say, it dosent bother me the slightest
This discussion has been closed.