Top 5 Barbarians on Harshland

Comments

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ajani dude you fail horribly... 4 vs 1 at west gate and go pwned enough said b:laugh

I remember killing you at wicked pirate few weeks back :(
    Now i cant kill you but who cares.. Oracle II will ruleb:shocked
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why do I need to prove his point? Have you read anything or you just randomly pop out troll like talkboo?

"we only have 12 people and take down your crystal" lol....hilarious, he thinks hes sixty thousands now

because you are the one who claims that taboo lies -> without evidence it's just theory

im aware that taboo's talk also is theory. but saying something is one thing, you dont have to believe it, but saying he lies without any prove is not the right way to go :p
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    because you are the one who claims that taboo lies -> without evidence it's just theory

im aware that taboo's talk also is theory. but saying something is one thing, you dont have to believe it, but saying he lies without any prove is not the right way to go :p

eventaully you live in the past too....

cuz i post so many ss about talkboo, and he was so mad and butt hurt.

you need to see the ss? go search it on forum i believe i post at least 10 of them, now get on your real character and talk. Mr.Carebearb:chuckle
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    the most hilarious part was we were getting triple atk on Sat, eventually me/rome/and bunch of others werent online. but i heard your crystal was at 20%? lol...wtf getting triple atk, and you atk lvl1 lands lol....how sad were ur catas?

anyway, so can i get the list from you. the 11 people list^^

cuz eventually everytime i target you, you have butt buddy like "a party" gank me
    whoe is you, who were the other 2 guilds? Unity and some guild you used to fake bid....must be rough. i like how suddenly we should feel bad for you going 3v1 while 2 of the 3 guilds arent even close to max refund. while we went like 4 weeks + of KY, GG, and Karma.

Me, LEA, Michael, Acrelar, MrG, LEA, TryAgain, Karmasbich, Unmovable, Juggernaut, Saphera

whats funny about this SS, is that it was a whisper to embust, and you my friend werent even around. nice added wording afterwards tho.....makes it look so good. show the rest of the SS please, wait you dont have it, embust does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    eventaully you live in the past too....

cuz i post so many ss about talkboo, and he was so mad and butt hurt.

you need to see the ss? go search it on forum i believe i post at least 10 of them, now get on your real character and talk. Mr.Carebearb:chuckle

i didnt see a screen of your base with taboo attacking. plus my main is lvl16 atm, theres no point changing
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    whoe is you, who were the other 2 guilds? Unity and some guild you used to fake bid....must be rough. i like how suddenly we should feel bad for you going 3v1 while 2 of the 3 guilds arent even close to max refund. while we went like 4 weeks + of KY, GG, and Karma.

Me, LEA, Michael, MrG, LEA, TryAgain, Karmasbich, Unmovable, Juggernaut, Saphera......10 sorry for saying 11.

oh sorry i dont really check whos atking usb:surrender i went to watch movie on Saturday. hmm sure let me ask another question. "How is that possible your crystal was at 20% when some of our main dd werent on and its lvl1 land with 6 catas? lol...or 8 dont matter 6/8 catas > 4 catas"

LOL@list, thats why 90% of time I kill Tryagain in middle of each lane, and Karmasbich is that 1shot BM too? why I get ganked by Malilizi/Ligiea/****/chochlatechip sometimes at our base when i was targeting you? lol......10 people MUHAHA how small is ur eye or screen?

Wheres King too, everytime when you rush down to our gate, i get stunlock by "4" BM on me lol..but their dmg were bad....cant even tick my charm...but once Malilizi on me..oh fk i die lol
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    i figured out who the 11 th was.....Acrelar. if you are getting killed my the people you stated, you werent in your base, ROFL... i want to see a SS of you in base and a damage log from someone not on my list, otherwise you are just convincing yourself of a lie to sound cool for the 5 people still reading this thread, ROFL..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wow, I actally have to be serious for once.

In the TW where Kingdom was defending Tradewind Village from Kylin, there were only 2 squads that were put on attack, 12 people total. Out of those 12 people there were 4 barbs pulling Catapults. Taboo, LEA, Unmovable, and myself. We made push after push, slowly but surely we were able to fight into Kylin's base and chip away at their crystal. Finally, on our last push we destroyed it with about 20 minutes left on the clock. Bottom line is that we only had 2 squads, 12 people on attack.

Say what you want about Kingdom or Kylin, but the above is 100% true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wiz epeens r always this huge endgame sayin "i 1shot this, ur dmg is bad"b:cute

seriously we get it u cs like no tomorrow and now r insanely geared wiz too bad u had to reroll to be "good"b:bye
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1.cashshopper
    2. "
    3."
    4."
    5."

lol but no really if you want my opinion on pro i will go with Yaoshi :P

QFT Yes it is true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    So which is it? did we have a huge attack or a huge defense, you cant both be right....btw i did exagerate the 12 man attack.....it was really 11, sorry.

This is a thread about barbs and we were talking about catas bud. HT doesnt pull catas, nor does nurfed.

LIES!!! Nurfed does pull catas.... Actually i think he was the only Over9K that didn't pull. let me go look old SSes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Wow, I actally have to be serious for once.

In the TW where Kingdom was defending Tradewind Village from Kylin, there were only 2 squads that were put on attack, 12 people total. Out of those 12 people there were 4 barbs pulling Catapults. Taboo, LEA, Unmovable, and myself. We made push after push, slowly but surely we were able to fight into Kylin's base and chip away at their crystal. Finally, on our last push we destroyed it with about 20 minutes left on the clock. Bottom line is that we only had 2 squads, 12 people on attack.

Say what you want about Kingdom or Kylin, but the above is 100% true.

assign with 2 atk team doesnt mean your members are all smart enough that will listen.

to talkboo:i got ganked by those ppl outside our gate believe or not, maybe you just die too fast at our base so u cant even find them cuz like i said, you have small screen or small eyes
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    BTW on last TW they really didn't have that much ppl going after Kylin crystal.

Past first hour of TW Kylin ppl split up too much and made it easy to defend. Too disorganized. A single group could just rush in everytime and dmg the crystal.

Also make ppl talk in vent or guidl chat LOL it was ridiculous when Kylin crystal was at like 5%. Some nub spaming in regular chat where everyone could read it what you were doing.
    "Defend outside the gate. Defend outside the gate" BTW that idea was **** LOL 5% + defendd outside the gate = 3 cats rushing in for crystal & GG

On you defense time was running out. Just like when ( LOL i don't remember the guild name now. W/e guild we were on pre-OVER900) did first attack on crimson. We just settled for gambling an all in. Rushing their crystal and see if we could destroy theirs before we let a single cata team rush down and destroy ours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    BTW on last TW they really didn't have that much ppl going after Kylin crystal.

Past first hour of TW Kylin ppl split up too much and made it easy to defend. Too disorganized. A single group could just rush in everytime and dmg the crystal.

Also make ppl talk in vent or guidl chat LOL it was ridiculous when Kylin crystal was at like 5%. Some nub spaming in regular chat where everyone could read it what you were doing.
    "Defend outside the gate. Defend outside the gate" BTW that idea was **** LOL 5% + defendd outside the gate = 3 cats rushing in for crystal & GG

On you defense time was running out. Just like when ( LOL i don't remember the guild name now. W/e guild we were on pre-OVER900) did first attack on crimson. We just settled for gambling an all in. Rushing their crystal and see if we could destroy theirs before we let a single cata team rush down and destroy ours.

are you talking about Sat TW or Friday TW? I dont get it how their crystal was at 20% when they were on the atk team to atk lvl1 land(wasnt there)

and for the friday TW, i like how suddenly all the KD's DD disappear lol when i always get ganked and stunlock by infinity BM around our gate
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    assign with 2 atk team doesnt mean your members are all smart enough that will listen.

to talkboo:i got ganked by those ppl outside our gate believe or not, maybe you just die too fast at our base so u cant even find them cuz like i said, you have small screen or small eyes

uhhh, we stayed alive long enough to destroy your crystal, which you guys couldnt do, am i wrong?

btw.....i like that the BMs went from 2 to INFINITY

listen.....you lost to an 11 man attack, thats all there is to it, i think its time you stfu and get a brain. notice no other kylin members are backing you up here? ya because they know everything me, jugg, and ulti said in the last 3 pages is all 100% true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    uhhh, we stayed alive long enough to destroy your crystal, which you guys couldnt do, am i wrong?

btw.....i like that the BMs went from 2 to INFINITY

listen.....you lost to an 11 man attack, thats all there is to it, i think its time you stfu and get a brain. notice no other kylin members are backing you up here? ya because they know everything me, jugg, and ulti said in the last 3 pages is all 100% true.

after you read all my posts you still not using ur brain?

dont get the part i was sarcastic "suddenly all your dd are gone, but i still getting gank and stunlock at our gate"?

enuff for you, PVE WB
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    and for the friday TW, i like how suddenly all the KD's DD disappear lol when i always get ganked and stunlock by infinity BM around our gate

Wait, you got stunlocked? Are you sure you are talking about KD? I didn't think we knew how to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Wait, you got stunlocked? Are you sure you are talking about KD? I didn't think we knew how to do that.

with "4" BM on me, you dont count that as stun lock? then 2-3 EA aim low me...
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ONE LINK:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=442842

md stop making fail posts and threads plox. your keep on embarassing yourself. b:victoryb:cuteb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited November 2009
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited November 2009

O.o how is that anything related to barbarians....? b:chuckle

:3 Mhmmm my top barbarians.... O.o Errrrrr... Uncle Thorin? Thats all I can think of right now b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    after you read all my posts you still not using ur brain?

dont get the part i was sarcastic "suddenly all your dd are gone, but i still getting gank and stunlock at our gate"?

enuff for you, PVE WB

Butt hurt cash shoppers are so funny.

MD, i remember when QQme was round rolling you in PK all you could say was "i play for TW" "how many lands do you have?" "see you in TW nub, ROFL". and now that you spent more money than ever, but still fail at TW its all about pk, which you also suck at. Nurfed, XuLin, and Tim are all better than you but you are the d bag mage talking. learn how to defend against 11 people.

ROFL....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Butt hurt cash shoppers are so funny.

MD, i remember when QQme was round rolling you in PK all you could say was "i play for TW" "how many lands do you have?" "see you in TW nub, ROFL". and now that you spent more money than ever, but still fail at TW its all about pk, which you also suck at. Nurfed, XuLin, and Tim are all better than you but you are the d bag mage talking. learn how to defend against 11 people.

ROFL....

Rofl, just becuz u hate me, now you even put Tim above me ROFL no comment.

(at 3rd past pk)btw someone else was playing on Nurfed account and we had 1v1, he run sz for like....hmm 6 times+....and he killed me once when i was lagging with 200 ping on vent and i use frenzy, at the same time he cri me lol...****

then i come back, 1v1 again, lol he gush me once, then undine, sleep, BT, boom, i didnt die lol.....then i 3spark, he instantly pop back to sz lol wtf ROFL, both fight took about 5min at least each time...since he run too much, and then end up Iffy came lol so i gave up, cuz IFFY=PRO

Rome and XuLin were grinding next to us while we were pking lol you can ask them too if you really want me to "prove everything" lol.....fking i cant believe better gears with rank8+7 have to drop every other sec and run back to sz.....

PS. dont even mention Tim please lol..XuLin:"Tim is so bad with that gears" <---lol...
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Last post before I leave this thread alone^^(If TalkBoo says something make sense)

Talkboo, we all know who likes to pk who doesnt, we all know who always kill lowbie who doesnt(not mention you about this, so sit stillb:chuckle), we all know what happen in world pvp.

so yea, wish I can see you in world pvp more, pce~

KD's Top Show up PVP
    1. Ligiea
    2. Malilizi
    3. Nurfed
    4. Iffy
    5. Ajani(even tho he isnt in KD anymore)
    6. Lamarus
    7. Blade

cant think of any others, rest of carebear only come when they have bunch of people around.
    Ps. whoever post Talkboo for pvp WB is fking hilarious, he barely pk.....
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Rofl, just becuz u hate me, now you even put Tim above me ROFL no comment.

(at 3rd past pk)btw someone else was playing on Nurfed account and we had 1v1, he run sz for like....hmm 6 times+....and he killed me once when i was lagging with 200 ping on vent and i use frenzy, at the same time he cri me lol...****

then i come back, 1v1 again, lol he gush me once, then undine, sleep, BT, boom, i didnt die lol.....then i 3spark, he instantly pop back to sz lol wtf ROFL, both fight took about 5min at least each time...since he run too much, and then end up Iffy came lol so i gave up, cuz IFFY=PRO

Rome and XuLin were grinding next to us while we were pking lol you can ask them too if you really want me to "prove everything" lol.....fking i cant believe better gears with rank8+7 have to drop every other sec and run back to sz.....

PS. dont even mention Tim please lol..XuLin:"Tim is so bad with that gears" <---lol...

all i got out of this is that you fought nurfed(while it wasnt even him) and died....

also, switch gear with Tim and he will be better than you. teh 3 mages i mentioned i chose because of how they use their char, not how hard they can crit for. also, im not like you taking personal feelings about people into my decission for who is good. I dont like Xu, and i said he is 2nd best mage. also if you noticed teh otehr thread which ranked best of each class, they were not all in KD or my friends.

why did the topic change from you failing to defend an 11 man attack?

ROFL...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    all i got out of this is that you fought nurfed(while it wasnt even him) and died....

also, switch gear with Tim and he will be better than you. teh 3 mages i mentioned i chose because of how they use their char, not how hard they can crit for. also, im not like you taking personal feelings about people into my decission for who is good. I dont like Xu, and i said he is 2nd best mage. also if you noticed teh otehr thread which ranked best of each class, they were not all in KD or my friends.

why did the topic change from you failing to defend an 11 man attack?

ROFL...

im surely do you can survive from a rank8+7 while you have 200ping on vent which in game every skills or action delay 3sec+b:chuckle

I believe you cant read the 2nd part, me->sz=0 Rank8->sz=6times+, damn!! lol....eventually he doesnt know how to pvp now sadly becuz its not real Nurf i guess

oh so is Tim qqing about my gears now?
    1. Tim has 5.4k or 5.5k hp w/o buff, I have 5.2k
    2. His defense=mine
    3. His wep(with +45 magic tome) almost catch up to my dmg(1k dmg in character is how much actual dmg on ppl?)
    4. He cant even kill me with backstab while i was typing

Didnt you see the ss rank8 backstab me and get 1shot right away? lol....thats what happen when i dont lag LOLUMAD? http://i38.tinypic.com/4pxvgj.jpg

Ps. so he still fail w/o my gears eventually....your previous post and the one you just post doesnt make any fking sense lol
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    im surely do you can survive from a rank8+7 while you have 200ping on vent which in game every skills or action delay 3sec+b:chuckle

oh so is Tim qqing about my gears now?
    1. Tim has 5.4k or 5.5k hp w/o buff, I have 5.2k
    2. His defense=mine
    3. His wep(with +45 magic tome) almost catch up to my dmg(1k dmg in character is how much actual dmg on ppl?)
    4. He cant even kill me with backstab while i was typing

Didnt you see the ss rank8 backstab me and get 1shot right away? lol....thats what happen when i dont lag LOLUMAD?

MD im not QQing about anything, i had time cast one spell, then u and Dark_Fate ganked me (didnt see Dark_Fail there), stop talking like u solo killed me while typing, i have a +5 weapon with no shards u have a rank6 +10 with 2 g12.

but i do remeber cleary u, XuLin, Ascii, Dark_Fate and random noob archer from KY getting owned by me, HistoryX, Mugata, Ajani @ westgate, then XuLin QQs zerk perd is OP; ROFL, i remember one shoting XuLin with icedragon with +5 weapon ROFLLMAOUMAD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MAGEALLDAY_ - Harshlands
    MAGEALLDAY_ - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Didnt you see the ss rank8 backstab me and get 1shot right away? lol....thats what happen when i dont lag LOLUMAD? http://i38.tinypic.com/4pxvgj.jpg

1 in 10 fights MD doesn't lag
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    MD im not QQing about anything, i had time cast one spell, then u and Dark_Fate ganked me (didnt see Dark_Fail there), stop talking like u solo killed me while typing, i have a +5 weapon with no shards u have a +10 weapon.

but i do remeber cleary u, XuLin, Ascii, Dark_Fate and random noob archer from KY getting owned by me, HistoryX, Mugata, Ajani @ westgate, then XuLin QQs zerk perd is OP; ROFL, i remember one shoting XuLin with icedragon with +5 weapon ROFLLMAOUMAD?

want to go 1v1 now? i have time for a 1v1, simple and ez, btw are you talking about your HH99+5? that mean your dragon or BT=lvl11 lol.....u know i been using lvl10 on all of yall? i assume you forgot im not 99 lol....

and im sure +45 magic only give u 1 extra magic atk right^^
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    btw Taboo meationed me when i was in GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]