How do you Grind effectively as a cleric

Options
2»

Comments

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    not true... it is the most useless skill. Blessing can be used as a good chi builder. 15 chi per cast doesnt even show on ur mp bar due to regen. its already restored by the time ur done casting.

so true ^^
    b:dirty
  • Campbell - Lost City
    Campbell - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    rst777 wrote: »
    make these two macros and you are good to go for a very long time (im still using them at 73)
    macro 1: cyc, ps, IB, cyc, ps, cyc, ps, cyc

Nice im liking this, love me some macros.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    how to grind effectively?
    grab yourself a passing wizard/archer and a passing bm/barb.
    then start aoe grinding.
    b:chuckle
    and don't BB just use IH when needed to save money.
    b:chuckle
    xD
    lols~
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    not true... it is the most useless skill. Blessing can be used as a good chi builder. 15 chi per cast doesnt even show on ur mp bar due to regen. its already restored by the time ur done casting.

I use it to build chi all the time to get spark as I doesn't use much mana.It is all the skill gets used for.

To grind effectively just sand there and kill things one by one or two at time.You want to kite when needed.
  • sexiestchick
    sexiestchick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So.. Blessing of pure heart is useless? LOL srry to ask I am like NEW... b:dirty
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So.. Blessing of pure heart is useless? LOL srry to ask I am like NEW... b:dirty

its only good to leave it at level 1, to gain chi with minimal mana use.

i personally just spam ironhearts for chi <_<

*had a thought* demon ironheart would be cheaper id think do to the mana regen :3

Price check for Lost City: Demon Ironheart?
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I honestly dont grind, although I suppose that's not entirely fair. I do grind when I'm desperate and there might have been a grinding-phase that I quickly grew tired of (around lvl 40 perhaps). But generally, I would suggest that you grind on non-melee, wood mobs. Your magic resistance should be prety high, after all - and you do lots more damage to wood mobs (its even better if its poison mobs, as you can purify yourself).

For those quest mobs that hurt a load --- look pretty and accept those random party invites ;) Enjoy them while they last, because it really stops comming at a higher level.
  • Blosumm - Heavens Tear
    Blosumm - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i have Sage Thunderball, and i recommend: dont buy the skill book..to expensive for such a skill..my mag is more then enough and still only 1100 dmg over timeb:sad
    hi from fur tv.b:laugh

Ed my comp is doing wierd b:sad, no***problem, im coming ..Ed my comp is not responding after your fixb:shocked...mmm thats just what i thoughtb:angry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Welcome to the lazy(decep) grind.

Search an area where mobs pop near, preferably all over you.
    Ignore chat, or you will die. Make sure their dmg does not go over 500 per.
    I bring hp pots to grind cause 1 IH on yourself= 1 less attack time on mob.
    Ok contrary to the usual way, i like my mobs physical, only cause poison is a hassle to purify and stacks if you dont, and i also have no buff to lessen magic dmg like plume shell does. WT>cyclone>plumeshot>clycone>plumeshot. When the going gets tough skip WT. Aim for mobs 3-5 lvls above u. Rejoice when you see several sacrificial mobs. Tempest if you see 5+ mobs bunched up. Expect the repairs of a barb. Do not bring friends for they will die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yuck!!

you never fished?

oooo i wanna see how you pulled this off, bring me along! b:cute
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty