primeval/savant stone animation ?

Options
Sherekahn - Lost City
Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Chronicles
can anyone describe or post a screenshot of the animation your weapon gives off if you have two primeval or two savant stones in it?

or a ss of 4 in armor would be even more awesome, but i doubt there are any people that have that b:surrender

prove me wrong
Post edited by Sherekahn - Lost City on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    can anyone describe or post a screenshot of the animation your weapon gives off if you have two primeval or two savant stones in it?

or a ss of 4 in armor would be even more awesome, but i doubt there are any people that have that b:surrender

prove me wrong

people definitely have it... but I dont think it has a special animation
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Weapons have no animation.

4soc is just sparkle. Nothing big.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Weapons have no animation.

WRONG.

if you socket TWO grade 7(?) or higher gems into the weapon, you get a rotating sprite (like a little glowing dust trail) around the hilt (where your hand is)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    WRONG.

if you socket TWO grade 7(?) or higher gems into the weapon, you get a rotating sprite (like a little glowing dust trail) around the hilt (where your hand is)
    they were stating that primeval/savant do not give a weapon effect. they dont have a 'grade' like shards do. so in essence, you are the WRONG one lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • HeadTrauma - Harshlands
    HeadTrauma - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

prove me wrong

I have 4 in my chest, legs, and arms, and 3 in my boots. The effect is just sparkles, and as far as I can tell it's no different from 3 to 4 stones.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    WRONG.

no you're WRONG. dead WRONG. WRONGER than WRONG!

Oh man.. I never knew telling other people that they're wrong would feel so good! Now i feel better about myself knowing that I am more knowledgeable than you!

My friend has all 4 of those stones (same ones) in his armor and it just showed sparkles.
  • Sherekahn - Lost City
    Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ok.. so i'm getting that in armor they have a sparkle effect... but again i have to ask what about weapons, what colors, and plz post some screenshots
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I have 4 in my chest, legs, and arms, and 3 in my boots. The effect is just sparkles, and as far as I can tell it's no different from 3 to 4 stones.

Actually, there's no difference between 2, 3, or 4.
    ok.. so i'm getting that in armor they have a sparkle effect... but again i have to ask what about weapons, what colors, and plz post some screenshots

There are no effects for weapons. At all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    they were stating that primeval/savant do not give a weapon effect. they dont have a 'grade' like shards do. so in essence, you are the WRONG one lol.

read my post, then reply. kthxbai b:bye
    no you're WRONG. dead WRONG. WRONGER than WRONG!

Oh man.. I never knew telling other people that they're wrong would feel so good! Now i feel better about myself knowing that I am more knowledgeable than you!

My friend has all 4 of those stones (same ones) in his armor and it just showed sparkles.

i said nothing about armor b:cute
    There are no effects for weapons. At all.

wow, how much did you pay for your character? try socketing two g7 stones in your weap (non-elemental) and tell me then that there's no animation

do i really need to hijack a screenshot from the screenshots forum to prove you are all ignorant?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jesus - Dreamweaver
    Jesus - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    read my post, then reply. kthxbai b:bye

i said nothing about armor b:cute

wow, how much did you pay for your character? try socketing two g7 stones in your weap (non-elemental) and tell me then that there's no animation

do i really need to hijack a screenshot from the screenshots forum to prove you are all ignorant?

They were all obviously talking about the animations of primeval and savant stones. Learn to read.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    They were all obviously talking about the animations of primeval and savant stones. Learn to read.

post on your main or GTFO b:bye

here, i'll be nice. my post specifically stated g7 stones, so them telling me i'm wrong is incorrect, because g7 or higher stones DO ADD AN ANIM b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options
    post on your main or GTFO b:bye

here, i'll be nice. my post specifically stated g7 stones, so them telling me i'm wrong is incorrect, because g7 or higher stones DO ADD AN ANIM b:thanks

And the topic is about Primeval/Savant stones. NOT G7(+) stones. So basically, you admit that you were never trying to stay on topic. Kthxbai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    And the topic is about Primeval/Savant stones. NOT G7(+) stones. So basically, you admit that you were never trying to stay on topic. Kthxbai.

read my post, then reply. the poster stated that "weapons have no animations", which is wrong b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options
    read my post, then reply. the poster stated that "weapons have no animations", which is wrong b:cute

Aina was referring to Primeval/Savant stones not giving any extra animations. She never said that nothing can give weapons any sort of extra animations. You were talking about G7(+) stones, no one else were.

And just so you know, elemental soul shards give off additional animation as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Aina was referring to Primeval/Savant stones not giving any extra animations. She never said that nothing can give weapons any sort of extra animations. You were talking about G7(+) stones, no one else were.

And just so you know, elemental soul shards give off additional animation as well.

she did not specify, her statement was worded such that it could be interpreted as a "blanket statement". hence, i corrected it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options
    she did not specify, her statement was worded such that it could be interpreted as a "blanket statement". hence, i corrected it

Because she was answering the OP's question directly..? From what I see, everyone was able to realize this, except you. What you're suggesting is like a scenario like this:

Someone asks: How old are you in Earth years?
    Someone answers: 15.
    You "correct" said person's answer and say: WRONG you're only 14 years old in X's years.
    Someone else says: How does that factor into this topic?
    You say: Because the person that answered the person's question didn't specify in which planet's years, so her answer was completely wrong.

X being another type of planet in another galaxy.

Yes, your information was correct, but did it have to do with the topic? No, it did not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    -wall of text-

you obviously are dead-set stubborn on your own warpath b:sweat

/debate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options
    I have nothing better to say.
    /debate

That's quite ironic coming from a man that was defending about a completely different issue from what the topic was about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
  • Jesus - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you obviously are dead-set stubborn on your own warpath b:sweat

/debate

Sounds like you.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sounds like you.

says the person who is afraid to post on their main b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jesus - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Options
    says the person who is afraid to post on their main b:scorn

Maybe my main was banned?
    Does it make anything I say less valid?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

both your points are mute now stfu

the answer to the original posters question is no it doesnt give any extra animation it will have the same as g7+ gems
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options

doesnt make what you say less valid, so long as what you say in on the topic at hand...

but there's a very thin line between debate and trolling, and posting on an alt skews that line very far towards trolling b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    And you, Alexeno, posting self-admitted offtopic statements and replying to other people with what amounts to "OMG I'M STUBBORN UR WRONG LOL," are not a troll? That's a hilarious assumption.

Anyhow, Primeval/Savant stones in armor give sparkles, whether it be 2 or more stones. They do not provide new animations or other visuals when socketed on weapons.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    And you, Alexeno, posting self-admitted offtopic statements and replying to other people with what amounts to "OMG I'M STUBBORN UR WRONG LOL," are not a troll? That's a hilarious assumption.

when did i say i'm not a troll?

i've stated on multiple threads that i'm a troll lol

i'm also highly helpful to those who need it, and my trolling is only on topics where people are being idiots :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Would you say you were being helpful in this thread? You contributed nothing meaningful at all with respect to the OP's question.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Would you say you were being helpful in this thread? You contributed nothing meaningful at all with respect to the OP's question.

my participation in this thread was specifically to correct an incorrect statement. people decided to counter-debate my statement (which was pointless on their part, you can't argue against fact). i could have just ignored them, however i decided it would be best to prove both to them and to anyone observing the thread that they are wrong.

grade 7 or higher gemstones give an animation to weapons. simple fact :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    my participation in this thread was specifically to correct an incorrect statement. people decided to counter-debate my statement (which was pointless on their part, you can't argue against fact). i could have just ignored them, however i decided it would be best to prove both to them and to anyone observing the thread that they are wrong.

unless those shards(as they are called in this gameb:chuckle) are primeaval or savant stones... because primeaval and savant stones gives no effect on weapons
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    unless those shards(as they are called in this gameb:chuckle) are primeaval or savant stones... because primeaval and savant stones gives no effect on weapons

hence why i specifically mentioned grade b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    Options
    when did i say i'm not a troll?

i've stated on multiple threads that i'm a troll lol

Congratulations. You've just admitted that you're a hypocrite.

This still doesn't bypass the fact that it was still irrelevant to the topic and that you couldn't comprehend a very simple statement's meaning. And where has anyone in this entire thread did someone say that G7(+) soul shards did not give out any additional animation?
    Learn to read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
This discussion has been closed.