Top 5 Barbarians on Harshland

prototypex29
prototypex29 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hello All there are many failed and successful barbs on the server of harshland and i was just wondering which top 5 is on your List ? b:laugh well here is mine

1. Endless_life
2. Tekkblade
3. Killer_khan
4. Taboo
5. Chronex or Speedyy
Post edited by prototypex29 on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    GTFO
    10000000chars
    Quit.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hello All there are many failed and successful barbs on the server of harshland and i was just wondering which top 5 is on your List ? b:laugh well here is mine

1. Endless_life
    2. Tekkblade
    3. Killer_khan
    4. Taboo
    5. Chronex or Speedyy

I'm insulted that Killer_khan is on that list and I'm not.
    b:laugh

-edit-
    I know I'm a little bias, but LEA, Taboo, and Endless_life are pretty damn amazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1.Endless_life
    2.Taboo
    3.tekkblade
    4.HistoryX
    5.Killer_khan
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1. Pandora
    2. Deity
    3. GriminFlamez
    4. Cancer
    5. Ballin
  • Naevo - Lost City
    Naevo - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't play here anymore, and I don't know anything about Harshlands, but are everyone on that list from that Kylin guild? And none from Kingdom?
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1- killer_khan
    2- Chronex
    3- tekkblade
    4- endless_life
    5- HistoryX
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Chronex? lol?

Taboo
    Cleon
    Endless_life
    Zoroaster
    LEA
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1. hybrisx
    2. zoroaster
    3. zin
    4. yaoshi

k done :p dont know a 5th
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1)Taboo
    2)Taboo
    3)Taboo
    4)Taboo
    5)Bloop

Seriously Taboo is like the only barb on the server that knows how to pull a cata correctly.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    taboo
    endless_life
    zin
    angerr
    iffy

vote for WORST barb
    talkblade
    zoroaster
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle should take my name off the list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    taboo
    endless_life
    zin
    angerr
    iffy

vote for WORST barb
    talkblade
    zoroaster

zoroaster actually was pretty good in pvp around our 70th
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • MiIkshake - Harshlands
    MiIkshake - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Malilizi's herc.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ajani is awesome

Aww milky <33b:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ajani is a baddie.

Fixed b:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb:cute
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    zoroaster actually was pretty good in pvp around our 70th
    true

who put LEA on top5 barb list? lol
  • Bunisher - Lost City
    Bunisher - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1.cashshopper
    2. "
    3."
    4."
    5."

lol but no really if you want my opinion on pro i will go with Yaoshi :P
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Malilizi's herc.

^This. But serioiusly, Killer_khan should not be on anyone's list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ^This. But serioiusly, Killer_khan should not be on anyone's list.
    If u were ever at any of the pk wars that happen around the map u'd realize that khan is good at pvp. The people on my list are barbs I consistently see fighting people there lvl and usually against more then 1.
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If u were ever at any of the pk wars that happen around the map u'd realize that khan is good at pvp. The people on my list are barbs I consistently see fighting people there lvl and usually against more then 1.

Killer_khan never was on any PvP wars b:shutup
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wish I could make the list, QQ. Damn me for not spending any money...
  • Hipster - Harshlands
    Hipster - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    from personal knowledge:

without ranking, Endless life, Bain and tekkblade.

doesnt mean anything bad about other barbs, i just dont know them, thats all. and yes, bain doesnt have op gears at all, but that doesnt mean he cant be good.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    from personal knowledge:

doesnt mean anything bad about other barbs, i just dont know them, thats all. and yes, bain doesnt have op gears at all, but that doesnt mean he cant be good.

Talkblade is BAD. I have a full clip of him air to grounding me the whole 1v1 fight at whetstone last week. Plus him rage QQing in safe making up 99 excuses after getting rick rolled. His wife was there too so i guess he had a reason to rage QQ to save his face.

TALKBLADE, What are you going to do now since you can't land perdition anymore? Absolute domain screwed your whole pwi pvp life over. soz.

anyways back to the original topic:

I can't say anything about KD barbs because I didn't pvp against them for quite a long time.

The only barb that stands out in my eyes at the moment is Endless life. He got a lot better from what I've seen. He hits like a truck too. Did a couple 1v1's with him and he knew how to survive. He obviously knows what he's doing unlike Talkblade; that just stands there like a baddie while I triple spark expecting to survive.

That ego got you trippin' man.
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    TALKBLADE, What are you going to do now since you can't land perdition anymore? Absolute domain screwed your whole pwi pvp life over. soz.

Actually there is a way to make sure that you can't use absolute domain, here is a hint:

You must have ADC (good think i stocked up on those things) b:chuckle
  • Hipster - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Talkblade is BAD. I have a full clip of him air to grounding me the whole 1v1 fight at whetstone last week. Plus him rage QQing in safe making up 99 excuses after getting rick rolled. His wife was there too so i guess he had a reason to rage QQ to save his face.

thats ur viewpoint, and ur experience. i may take things into consideration differently. he has flaws like anyone, and yes likes to talk, but that doesnt mean that he is a bad guy, and for the topic, that he would be a bad barb.

also sam is his irl friend, and i am doubt she would care about such stuff, really. i just wouldnt like to classify kind of people who try to start real relationships in an mmo, u shouldnt expect that from every people who spent 60 gold on that line over their head.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    from personal knowledge:

i agree those arent in any ranking endless>>>>>>>>>>Bain>>>>>>>>>>Tekk

Seriously, stop listening to tekk talk in WC it may give people the wrong impression.

+7 set......

In my eyes no kylin barbs should be on the list at all.....maybe bain but thats even a stretch. I never see, or hear about any of them doing anything good 1v1 or 1vX which is the only way to meassure barb pk ability, cause lets face it.....in group pk barbs are only as good as their buffs. Then you look at them from a catapulling stand point (they are in fact the 2nd best TW guild) and they are an absolute joke. Absolutaley clueless as to how a catapuller should be played.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Actually there is a way to make sure that you can't use absolute domain, here is a hint:

You must have ADC (good think i stocked up on those things) b:chuckle

Uhhh.. If you ever fought talkblade, you would know exactly when he's going to perdition. Baddies are predictable.
    thats ur viewpoint, and ur experience. i may take things into consideration differently. he has flaws like anyone, and yes likes to talk, but that doesnt mean that he is a bad guy, and for the topic, that he would be a bad barb.

There's a fine difference between someone that likes to talk and someone that spits some idiotic statements/remarks/comments etc ALL the time. Do you not see what talkblade writes? I know you do because the whole server knows. Everytime he opens his mouth, its like a raged induced ego trippin' clown talking.

Trust me, hes BAD at pvp. You know those people that you fight and just stand there and clearly you can tell that he/she doesn't know what to do? Talkblade is like one of them.

Obviously people are looking down upon him because he talks a lot but cannot back it up. You know the deal.
  • morgenstern1982
    morgenstern1982 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nurfed:"Plus him rage QQing in safe making up 99 excuses after getting rick rolled."

http://i35.tinypic.com/16qwwm.jpg

b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nurfed:"Plus him rage QQing in safe making up 99 excuses after getting rick rolled."

http://i35.tinypic.com/16qwwm.jpg

b:bye

LOL, me and Embust are friends, friends joke around. This SS is completely useless so good job attempting, but failing to troll. BTW embust, stop sharing our conversations, you know some moron will do something like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hipster - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    i agree those arent in any ranking endless>>>>>>>>>>Bain>>>>>>>>>>Tekk

Seriously, stop listening to tekk talk in WC it may give people the wrong impression.

+7 set......

In my eyes no kylin barbs should be on the list at all.....maybe bain but thats even a stretch. I never see, or hear about any of them doing anything good 1v1 or 1vX which is the only way to meassure barb pk ability, cause lets face it.....in group pk barbs are only as good as their buffs. Then you look at them from a catapulling stand point (they are in fact the 2nd best TW guild) and they are an absolute joke. Absolutaley clueless as to how a catapuller should be played.

bain has +7 set? thats new for me, i play with him since like 80 every day and didnt notice that : ))

i never hear anything special about u taboo either, and my ears are just as big as urs. in group pvp barbs has same flaw as bms, fat people dont like to fly.

Nurfed, i see what u mean, and mostly i have to disagree. whatever this seems to be a pointless discussion, we have a different point of view, and take different things in consideration. i know why u say what u sad, and i respect ur opinion. i named three barbs who I think deserve to be on MY list.

dont think that tekks WCs has some kind of magic effect on me, i play with him, i know him.