less than 10minutes for Finaloath

Comments

• sakuya
    sakuya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    when was the last time CQ had members less than lv80 and helped them lv up instead of getting illoyal 90+ from other factions?

so i say 90% of CQmembers DON'T deserve anything...b:shutup

The last time they helped < lvl 80 members lvl up was when they had < lvl 80 members (They would pk @ undines or fish and literally patrol it). A top guild has to have standards; can't accept lowbies all day and help them grind.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Whats up with all these people worrying about our guild member's loyalty? b:laugh
    See those guilds disband because they had land? Haven?

Leadership is key.

People get in CQ because they are of our standards, they help defend the guild and we share the rewards. No guild is ever going to do that b:bye Thats why they're all gone. RIP BloodSlut
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Whats up with all these people worrying about our guild member's loyalty? b:laugh
    See those guilds disband because they had land? Haven?

Leadership is key.

People get in CQ because they are of our standards, they help defend the guild and we share the rewards. No guild is ever going to do that b:bye Thats why they're all gone. RIP BloodSlut

money is the key.

best leader is the one that pays...b:sin

everybody talks about standards...tell me what are CQs so called standards...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • arouse
    arouse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    All we have to do is wait for CQ to get some allies, then betray them, and they will be just like WarLord. The irony.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You want us to lower our standards?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxnxsqUjNwk
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Money is key to success of CQ, while the key to failure to many other guilds. They just cant handle it.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    You want us to lower our standards?

how about raise CQs standards?

3months CQ membership & TW before any kind of salary is paid? b:pleased

anybody who remains is allowed to talk to me about what CQ earned and what they deserve...
    Money is key to success of CQ, while the key to failure to many other guilds. They just cant handle it.

so true...
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Every member in CQ who gets salary deserves it. We know this because they all are at least 9x and have their 90 gear. Depending upon their level they get more or less salary. They earn it by attending a TW and help defend land. Leveling has nothing to do with salary and we stopped caring about leveling a long time ago.

If you go to TW you are required to have a charm in order to be paid salary. That is what salary is for. We may get paid more than charm cost, but that's for any other costs TW may bring. People who are officers and help the guild in ways of HH or recruiting do get paid for that as well.

Anyone who gets money earns it.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Anyone who gets money earns it through sexual favors

Really now?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The average CQ only makes about 5 USD a week, That's 5 gold or 5 Ann packs.

I'm sorry, but $5 is NOTHING.

tbh, I'm sure 85% of CQ could go without salary and not skip a beat.

Besides plat charms are 3 mill, there goes all your salary + more for tw.

I have 2 weeks of CQ salary sitting in my mailbox because I *Surprise face* don't need it to play this game... just like most everyone else.

Salary is not the deciding factor for most of the people in CQ.
    CQ is the only guild with good pvp and TW's.. and THAT is why so many people are interested in joining.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    People outside the guild are so worried that we're not getting "royal" members, whats the point of land income? share it with our members obviously, if we dont hand it out for 3months, then Daikoku will be greede! Which is obviously not the case.
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    main reson spec has no chance against cq is they arent organized enough... most their players only think about themselves and pking.. they have the man power... they have the gear... they have the refines they just dont have the tacktics.... in cq if u dont listen to ur orders in u get fined or even kicked...

when will ppl stop QQing about cq and realize that the faction "thats here to save the server" roflmao... is even worse... no they dont have land but if they did do u think it would be much different? dont u think if all cq players stopped playin spec would own the map in a short time?
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I doubt spec can even defend a 2 way from FinalOath and some other guild.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    The average CQ only makes about 5 USD a week, That's 5 gold or 5 Ann packs.

I'm sorry, but $5 is NOTHING.

sorry but 5$ is 5$ more than anybody else who also does TW...b:surrender
    tbh, I'm sure 85% of CQ could go without salary and not skip a beat.

you bet?b:laugh
    Besides plat charms are 3 mill, there goes all your salary + more for tw.

ask spectrals barbs how they get money for charms...
    I have 2 weeks of CQ salary sitting in my mailbox because I *Surprise face* don't need it to play this game... just like most everyone else.
    you deserve your salary! b:kiss

Salary is not the deciding factor for most of the people in CQ.
    CQ is the only guild with good pvp and TW's.. and THAT is why so many people are interested in joining.

again...you bet? b:chuckle
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    CQ is the only guild with good TWers, that is why we have the map. Bad players dont get salary to pay for charms, because they fail therefore do not deserve free charms. They pay real money to lose in this pay to win game.
    Tokyo earns his salary by **** the **** out of spectral's crystals while tanking all the damage.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    sorry but 5$ is 5$ more than anybody else who also does TW...b:surrender

you bet?b:laugh

you deserve your salary! b:kiss

again...you bet? b:chuckle

Every other guild doesn't have6-10 tws a weekend. They only have one because they CHOSE to attack.

I'd say the money is more than justified.

Spectral wbs don't deserve any money for charms because they haven't earned any land.

Bloodlust had half the map almost @ one point along with CQ but BLT crumbled so any complaints about their lack of money is their own problem and have no one to blame but themselves.

Besides there was a 2 or 3 week stint where I spent 2 mill more a week on charms alone than I was given salary.

Your argument is pretty lackluster. It doesn't hold much weight.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited November 2009

thats an easy answer they cash shop for it, instead of workin for it....
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Their salary really isn't that much.

I can solo farm that much in probably 2 hours or so, less if I use more than one computer at a time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited November 2009

I can solo farm that much in probably 2 hours or so, less if I use more than one computer at a time.

wth Yuormom posting something serious.... not a troll????? b:question wow now ive seen everything...

but in seriousness mom is correct
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    CQ is the guild with best TWers, that is why we have the map.
    Bad players dont get salary to pay for charms, because they fail therefore do not deserve free charms.
    Thats totally my point but i reject to see anybody as a good player just because he has hh or is member of CQ...
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited November 2009

i can farm max. 200k per hour because i don't have a herc...because i dont cs...b:surrender
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I never CSed, i can make 4m-7m an hour depending on my luck, that is if i wasnt bored of this game already.
    CQ has good players, the evidence is there when we defend pathetic triple attacks week after week.
    Spectral however has little to no good players, most of them CS enough to buy a small house but manages to fail to CQ.
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    then this tread should have been about where to find a good money grinding spot cause i as a bm can grind in exess of a mill an hour and i dont have a pet... and even at lv 80 before i got frost weapon i could grind 800-900k an hour without much trouble... but my prefered way to earn a profit have allways been using the 10 minutte wait in the crazy stone daily to browse the auction house for good deals and buying them and setting them back in auction like for example last tuesday i found 2000 perfect stones for 700 a piece i bought them and reset them in auction at 900 each thats a 4.000.000 coin profit in 3 minuttes work of cource i got lucky in that instance but there is very often good deals in auction house that can give u i nifty profit if u know how and dare to invest
  • SchwarzeWolf - Lost City
    SchwarzeWolf - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok so if you only make 200k an hour, at whatever level you are, with no herc, thats about 14-15 hours to make average CQ pay for 9x

people like midnight run HH all the time... literally he leaves HH, drops mats off at the bank (or gives to someone to hold since he has the least organized bank/bag/mailbox in the world) and runs right back in with another set of people.

if midnight did not waste money on trumpets talking to idiot trolls (since he stopped spending money on piggy with winx gone). I'm willing to bet he could easily be one of the most rich people on the server.

Or S, who runs countless CV HH FB99 and now Warsong, a week. If he even looked at the forums i would ask if he opens his TW mail.

Even God_Evil, one of our most quiet players, if you get him to talk you will find out how much HH he runs and how much money he has. When he made his HH100 (for the hell of it, not because he thought it was good), im willing to be 80% of the guild did not see it coming, or that he even knew he had the orange mat.

I will not deny there are a lot of people in CQ who are dead to us, show up for tw, get paid, and do little to help out with the guild. But i will argue that CQ is not a normal guild, we dont follow other standards of what "helping" the guild is. Or even what leadership is defined as. While most guilds cant find their asses without their leader; CQ is nearly autonomous, we do what we want, when we want, for whatever reason we want, so long as it is within the rules set down by Dai.

If people do not level in CQ it is because they chose not to, if they dont get gear, or pay, its because they chose not to.

We just chose not to play the same way as the rest of you.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    wth Yuormom posting something serious.... not a troll????? b:question wow now ive seen everything...

but in seriousness mom is correct

I dunno who you are or how to feel about this.

i can farm max. 200k per hour because i don't have a herc...because i dont cs...b:surrender

qq more lah

I never CSed, i can make 4m-7m an hour depending on my luck

show off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    ok so if you only make 200k an hour, at whatever level you are, with no herc, thats about 14-15 hours to make average CQ pay for 9x

people like midnight run HH all the time... literally he leaves HH, drops mats off at the bank (or gives to someone to hold since he has the least organized bank/bag/mailbox in the world) and runs right back in with another set of people.

if midnight did not waste money on trumpets talking to idiot trolls (since he stopped spending money on piggy with winx gone). I'm willing to bet he could easily be one of the most rich people on the server.

Or S, who runs countless CV HH FB99 and now Warsong, a week. If he even looked at the forums i would ask if he opens his TW mail.

Even God_Evil, one of our most quiet players, if you get him to talk you will find out how much HH he runs and how much money he has. When he made his HH100 (for the hell of it, not because he thought it was good), im willing to be 80% of the guild did not see it coming, or that he even knew he had the orange mat.

I will not deny there are a lot of people in CQ who are dead to us, show up for tw, get paid, and do little to help out with the guild. But i will argue that CQ is not a normal guild, we dont follow other standards of what "helping" the guild is. Or even what leadership is defined as. While most guilds cant find their asses without their leader; CQ is nearly autonomous, we do what we want, when we want, for whatever reason we want, so long as it is within the rules set down by Dai.

If people do not level in CQ it is because they chose not to, if they dont get gear, or pay, its because they chose not to.

We just chose not to play the same was as the rest of you.

+10 to wolf well said old chap well said
    edited November 2009
    ignore this comment since i cant read/count

i got to stop staying up all night for college projects
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited November 2009

We just chose not to play the same was as the rest of you.

haha you had a typo b:chuckle

ym please post once more, you need 1337-ness

pretty sure i hit 1337 posts last week, but that was before you were on the forums, which apparently just started today...

Edit: you edited before i could post...but i still got your original quote. We'll call it a tie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    haha you had a typo b:chuckle

pretty sure i hit 1337 posts last week, but that was before you were on the forums, which apparently just started today...

>.< see above post about lack of sleep.

i blame Game Design class and C++
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle

10char