ok...
    SoF are over 9000!!! Q.Q
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok...
    SoF are over 9000!!! Q.Q

then wait.... gold prices are dropping soon sof will be down and when they remove the annipacks (even if they relauch them a 4th time(plsplsplspls dont)) price of gold will go down in the meantime in between annipacks.... shop smart and ull get ur herc and nix before u know it
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If CQ isn't OP... nothing in PWI can be considered OP.

If you in all honesty believe that CQ is OP then that is your fail. I don't care.
    But if you look at all the 9x-100s in this server you can see that people can come together and make a difference. It's the lack of strategy, intelligance and team work that everyone lacks that makes this game so ****ing easy for CQ.

Good job at not giving us a challenge.
    ok so if you only make 200k an hour, at whatever level you are, with no herc, thats about 14-15 hours to make average CQ pay for 9x

people like midnight run HH all the time... literally he leaves HH, drops mats off at the bank (or gives to someone to hold since he has the least organized bank/bag/mailbox in the world) and runs right back in with another set of people.

if midnight did not waste money on trumpets talking to idiot trolls (since he stopped spending money on piggy with winx gone). I'm willing to bet he could easily be one of the most rich people on the server.

Or S, who runs countless CV HH FB99 and now Warsong, a week. If he even looked at the forums i would ask if he opens his TW mail.

Even God_Evil, one of our most quiet players, if you get him to talk you will find out how much HH he runs and how much money he has. When he made his HH100 (for the hell of it, not because he thought it was good), im willing to be 80% of the guild did not see it coming, or that he even knew he had the orange mat.

I will not deny there are a lot of people in CQ who are dead to us, show up for tw, get paid, and do little to help out with the guild. But i will argue that CQ is not a normal guild, we dont follow other standards of what "helping" the guild is. Or even what leadership is defined as. While most guilds cant find their asses without their leader; CQ is nearly autonomous, we do what we want, when we want, for whatever reason we want, so long as it is within the rules set down by Dai.

If people do not level in CQ it is because they chose not to, if they dont get gear, or pay, its because they chose not to.

We just chose not to play the same way as the rest of you.

This is true in so many ways. Also, there is no way getting 3m or 3.5m a week can help you do anything. That does nothing. Maybe in the past when everything was better but not now.

Farming for money should be easy and shouldn't take long so everyone can't complain about something as small as that.
    you forgot something...
    pw doesn't only consist of Conqueror and Spectral...

No one has proven to be as important as these two factions so you literally make this server or story about them.

If they made a movie about this game it would only have those two factions. GZ and Harvester would be the weak minions and Conqueror would be the heros. Obviously Spectral would be the dumbass evil ones with so much power but lack of knowledge on how to use it.

But anyway, ijs, tbh, imo. So don't take me serious on this. :p
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    But anyway, ijs, tbh, imo. So don't take me serious on this. :p

hi Xtasy! b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    then wait.... gold prices are dropping soon sof will be down and when they remove the annipacks (even if they relauch them a 4th time(plsplsplspls dont)) price of gold will go down in the meantime in between annipacks.... shop smart and ull get ur herc and nix before u know it

I doubt it, with the new expansion who knows what new cash shop items will come in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I doubt it, with the new expansion who knows what new cash shop items will come in.

If Fortune stones come out then everyone will be allowed to QQ about CQ IJS.

P.S. What are fortune stones? It is an item that will make cash shoppers quit and wonder why the hell does a non cashshopper have +12 everything.b:shocked
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • SchwarzeWolf - Lost City
    SchwarzeWolf - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If Fortune stones come out then everyone will be allowed to QQ about CQ IJS.

P.S. What are fortune stones? It is an item that will make cash shoppers quit and wonder why the hell does a non cashshopper have +12 everything.b:shocked

ugh i cant wait for those to come out, that way i could get my set past +6 when i get 99 set
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited November 2009

sooner or later they will fall and im just suggesting a little patience...

ps. cora change ur cig pls

edit: pps. show and wolf they stones wont by any means be cheap its not like u can just spend 5 gold to transfer +5 to a lunar weapon for example
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    sooner or later they will fall and im just suggesting a little patience...

ps. cora change ur cig pls

edit: pps. show and wolf they stones wont by any means be cheap its not like u can just spend 5 gold to transfer +5 to a lunar weapon for example

My Sig still says RQ on it and no one gives me **** for it, nor should you give any for hers.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    My Sig still says RQ on it and no one gives me **** for it, nor should you give any for hers.

hadnt noticed... but ok i dont really care anyways just saying shes no longer rq
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009

i have a sweet rq siggy too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    i have a sweet rq siggy too

okok i get it i get it.... does this mean i have to make one too?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    okok i get it i get it.... does this mean i have to make one too?

don't be like that one baddie and just steal all the pics off the rq main page because he didn't have access to the actual forums.

Also I didn't make mine, someone else made it for me, I'm nowhere near creative enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    how about raise CQs standards?

3months CQ membership & TW before any kind of salary is paid? b:pleased

anybody who remains is allowed to talk to me about what CQ earned and what they deserve...

so true...

I love people talking without facts.
    I believe there 2 weeks of no salary when u join cq.
    I have been in all guilds n cq is the most organize FOR everything. Most of their officer have play this server together since
    They were in oracle/malasyan or beta of pwi
    Cq has rules like everyone say.. But their the same as any NON pk guild

I probably no a factor or don't deserve "salary" cus I haven't been there enough.. But I'm there whenever sum in guild ask for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    im new to cq and i parttook in the last tw knowing that i may not get payed and u know what... i dont really care i was in 6 tws knowing that 4 of em would definately not pay and that the last 2 may not pay and i still dont care its fun and good training... of cource i can find a way to spend it if i do get payed and of cource itll be fun to get my first paycheck in the mail but its not rly a big deal
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I have been in all guilds n cq is the most organize FOR everything. Most of their officer have play this server together since

I probably no a factor or don't deserve "salary" cus I haven't been there enough.. But I'm there whenever sum in guild ask for help.

i want me some kedge
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sad My epeen scares me.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sad My epeen scares me.

It scares us all LLama b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You all realize you're arguing with someone who doesn't even make the standard to join CQ, right?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You all realize you're arguing with someone who doesn't even make the standard to join CQ, right?

Probably butthurt about it too.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009

im new to cq and i parttook in the last tw knowing that i may not get payed and u know what... i dont really care i was in 6 tws knowing that 4 of em would definately not pay and that the last 2 may not pay and i still dont care its fun and good training... of cource i can find a way to spend it if i do get payed and of cource itll be fun to get my first paycheck in the mail but its not rly a big deal

These are false. CQ pays people as soon as they get in. They don't even need to attend TW. You guys are bad at trolling these guys. b:shutup
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    These are false. CQ pays people as soon as they get in. They don't even need to attend TW. You guys are bad at trolling these guys. b:shutup

Can you inv me plz Xtacy? I need a few mil to get back on my feet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Can you inv me plz Xtacy? I need a few mil to get back on my feet

Sure thing, you just have to sign a contract. Most of it is hard to read so just right your signature to save time.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Sure thing, you just have to sign a contract. Most of it is hard to read so just right your signature to save time.

I joined the guild I'Banged.

wrap your head around that for a minute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited November 2009

b:surrender
    i c people signing up n not showing b:cry or not bringing charms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    b:surrender
    i c people signing up n not showing b:cry or not bringing charms

I hope you're trolling. That's pretty annoying.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I hope you're trolling. That's pretty annoying.

Seriously....even Xtacy has charms and he is WAY poor. b:surrender

It is almost laughable b:chuckle

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I hope you screenshotted that b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited November 2009

The only thing I thing I thought of when I read that was: She Bang She Bang

-.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The only thing I thing I thought of when I read that was: She Bang She Bang

-.-

William Hung fan much? >:o