Forum Character Levels

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Loose everything? VERY BAD IDEA. Lot of people would left = less money for GM. I cannot imagine if I would loose all my gear, which I was working on it for weeks or months.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    And, in some games, when you die, you lose everything you have on you, everything in your safe, and your character.

Meanwhile, in this game, if you understand how to play well enough, you can survive ganks and turn them into counter-ganks. (In my experience, gankers tend to be people that can not fight people their own level.)
    Loose everything? VERY BAD IDEA. Lot of people would left = less money for GM. I cannot imagine if I would loose all my gear, which I was working on it for weeks or months.b:shocked

it okie mumintroll me think the days of those games be over (they figured out how old and annoying it gets....very quickly.) b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well you asked for it...b:angry (sowwy everyone else for the wall of text and me hope not that many people see this.) D:
    b:chuckle I find it funny how you assume I cannot be both. I have deduced that my intellectual capacity far exceeds yours. For starters my innate ability to understand the laws of nature has allowed me to excel in the field of biology and have given me reasonable competence in physics (at least the mechanical aspect, fields and their relations give me some trouble. I have to go study with the elder hamster of physics. *don't ask what me doing with two such different fields of study* >.<) As to how I managed to deduce your mental incompetence, you obviously do not know what true intelligence is. You simply associate intelligence to how well a person can abide (pun with your name lol) to a set of rules created in order to assist a flawed method of conveying information.
    Well I have empathy towards you. You're only human after all...and a rather incompetent, ignorant, and rather overly arrogant one at that.

yep me can speak teh proper talk. (^.^) but as you can see me lulz talk has the benefit of weeding out people like Abide. yay~ also it's more fun. O.O and easier to understand. (sometimes um most times? if me start talking the normal speak then me could and probably would get misunderstood.) (T.T)'
    >.<'

X_x' me actually played games like those. Was fun...until me ran out of noob power, died, and lost all me stuff including my character. b:shocked
    (think D2 hardcore mode) (>.<)'
    But me still wuv this game. (^.^) me got a ebil plan all worked out and everything. d(^.-d)

also how Saitada get a picture of me? D:

LOL hamsta's troll b gone works b:chuckle
    Impossible to mellow with anyone. Nothing Phases me what so ever and i really dont care what other people say so dont waste your time on me lol. I see no points. Also Taranta Aren't you apart of the Save the vowel movement. Your a supporter of good grammer...

I know what lulz is. I think your on a whole different classification. I know "Teh" is the misspelling of "The"

Then you must have alot of money being that nerds are the richest people. Well not really some have the intelligence they just dont know how to put the project forward.

You sound like those kids at the governor school near my public school who think they are better but have to put others down to feel that way >.>
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LOL hamsta's troll b gone works b:chuckle

You sound like those kids at the governor school near my public school who think they are better but have to put others down to feel that way >.>

>.> you call other people troll yet you dont even play this game anymore you just look at the forums i mean seriously wtf is with that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    >.> you call other people troll yet you dont even play this game anymore you just look at the forums i mean seriously wtf is with that?

Um, do you have to actively play the game to know about it and post? Not really. I don't know Mizuoni's reasons myself, but, there's a lot of other reasons to stay on a forum after you've quit the game other than to troll.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009

I dont play on Dreamweaver as much. I am active on Harshlands currently. I love posting on my wizard because i enjoy playing on it.

Um, do you have to actively play the game to know about it and post? Not really. I don't know Mizuoni's reasons myself, but, there's a lot of other reasons to stay on a forum after you've quit the game other than to troll.

I just like posting on my wizard. 1.6k post FTWb:victory
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear
    Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2009

That type of pk has always been very popular,you can lose all your hard earned gears and get someone elses,much more of a rush and actually makes pk worthwhile
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That type of pk has always been very popular,you can lose all your hard earned gears and get someone elses,much more of a rush and actually makes pk worthwhile

And who would play this way? If you can will loose all you gear? Nobody wouldn't risk be killed in PK, if he would loose everything. Lot of people would left because of it. That's my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I honestly prefer the risk free pvp feature of PWI compared to the other PvP games I've played. When I feel like going pk'ing, it's just a click of a button then when I'm done, I get to hide out in a city til I can go blue again. I've also rolled every class there is so far, my first was a veno. I found it entirely too easy and quit. Then came my blademaster, it's also an easy class to play UNTIL you start doing rebirths with crazy wizards and archers. Clerics were boring, barbs were also boring. So far, the only class that I have found myself to enjoy is the archer. Since I got so accustomed to be able to melee everything, the archer is a much different approach to the same quests I've done before.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Blds - Lost City
    Blds - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Saitada you're on Sanctuary. Anything you have to say regarding PvP is rendered moot. Just because you logged onto a harcore PvP game and got owned once and then uninstalled doesn't make you a game god. Just because you claim to be a "good pvper" in other games doesn't mean jack here.

So stop QQing carebear and get over to LC where you'll get pwnt.
    9x Sage Wizard

Free to play! b:laugh
    Pay to win.b:cry
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Saitada you're on Sanctuary. Anything you have to say regarding PvP is rendered moot. Just because you logged onto a harcore PvP game and got owned once and then uninstalled doesn't make you a game god. Just because you claim to be a "good pvper" in other games doesn't mean jack here.

Funny coming from a level 2, huh? Yeah, you're sooo gonna pwn people. Level 2 Wizzie-- a bit butthurt? b:chuckle (do I need to add /sarcasm to that before you call me an idiot for not reading your sig?)

Either that was a troll and I took your bait, or you're an idiot. Probably both. A server, level, or class on the avatar/forum name does not render ANYTHING moot. Get over yourself, and actually debate like an intelligent person instead of resorting to "OMG you are on a carebear server lolololololol gtfo noob".

And playing on a PvE server doesn't mean you have absolutely no PvP experience in any game (or PWI for that matter) whatsoever.
  • Abide - Harshlands
    Abide - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well you asked for it... (sowwy everyone else for the wall of text and me hope not that many people see this.) D:
    I find it funny how you assume I cannot be both. I have deduced that my intellectual capacity far exceeds yours. For starters my innate ability to understand the laws of nature has allowed me to excel in the field of biology and have given me reasonable competence in physics (at least the mechanical aspect, fields and their relations give me some trouble. I have to go study with the elder hamster of physics. *don't ask what me doing with two such different fields of study* >.<) As to how I managed to deduce your mental incompetence, you obviously do not know what true intelligence is. You simply associate intelligence to how well a person can abide (pun with your name lol) to a set of rules created in order to assist a flawed method of conveying information.
    Well I have empathy towards you. You're only human after all...and a rather incompetent, ignorant, and rather overly arrogant one at that.

"well you asked for it" I asked for nothing. Biology to physics? the mechanical aspect, Thats high school stuff for me. Im Taking AP physics as we speak and im learning what you know and more from newtonian mechanics, thermodynamics, to nuclear physics pretty basic material. If you dont know what newtonian mechanics nor thermodynamics is just dont even reply, but theres a option for googling to increase your "intellectual capacity" Magichamsta. You should study Physics C where you learn the mechanics portions,kinematics,linear Momentum,circular Motion etc. Your not smarter then me magichamsta. Get over it. Im only in the 10th grade, mastered what you've already mastered. You call me ignorant for disliking the way you type. Thats not lacking over knownledge.
    Also, really, you (Abide) have nothing better to do than have a pissy fit over how Hamsta types? If it floats his boat, it shouldn't be your issue-- and if you don't like it, just skip his posts. He's just one person. Hell, I have a friend IRL that will talk like that if she's really spazzy. Doesn't bother me. Why does it bother you? (and if nothing 'phases' you, then why'd you even start the convo in the first place?) It's a lot better than "h1 hw u?" and the like.

I have to read every post so i can find out whats going on i wont just read the very first post made by the person who started the topic and make an assumption out of that. I want to read what everyone has to say and there thoughts about it. And it is my issue if im reading it. We are to different people and it bothers me.

Wow, your correct i very am that. Except i go to a private school where education for me is at its best. Dont be mad there's people smart then you and i.

~
    ~! Pkers Cons !~
    Pking Noobs = Raging Noobs = Noobs get high level ( Also feeling sorry that level 30's getting pked by 80s+ = Them same Noobs that was being pked and now is a higher level Thurst bang them same high levels that were pking them = Hurting the Clans that pk low level noobs because in the long run them same noobs might would of want to join your faction but now they think otherwise and go to another faction.

This is the life line i will live.

완벽한 세상이 프로.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    "well you asked for it" I asked for nothing. Biology to physics? the mechanical aspect, Thats high school stuff for me. Im Taking AP physics as we speak and im learning what you know and more from newtonian mechanics, thermodynamics, to nuclear physics pretty basic material. If you dont know what newtonian mechanics nor thermodynamics is just dont even reply, but theres a option for googling to increase your "intellectual capacity" Magichamsta. You should study Physics C where you learn the mechanics portions,kinematics,linear Momentum,circular Motion etc. Your not smarter then me magichamsta. Get over it. Im only in the 10th grade, mastered what you've already mastered. You call me ignorant for disliking the way you type. Thats not lacking over knownledge.

I have to read every post so i can find out whats going on i wont just read the very first post made by the person who started the topic and make an assumption out of that. I want to read what everyone has to say and there thoughts about it. And it is my issue if im reading it. We are to different people and it bothers me.

Wow, your correct i very am that. Except i go to a private school where education for me is at its best. Dont be mad there's people smart then you and i.

~

Actually, i went to that school. I left cause i didnt like snobbish people and to pursue my dreams of becoming an artist. I'm in the 10th grade and i got Yale, Harvard, Princeton, bunch of other colleges begging me to go to their college but i say no. You know why? I don't like showing off like that because I may be smart logically but I have absolutely 0 common sense. That tends to be a weakness of smart people, no common sense. So we don't give a **** about what you do. STFU and GTFO my forums >.>
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Abide, just, stop. One-- your own grammar/capitalization/etc isn't perfect. Neither is your spacing, and such. You might wanna fix that. Also, you used the incorrect "to" when addressing me. And the incorrect 'then' in your third section. And it's supposed to be 'smarter', not 'smart'-- once again in the third section. If you want to bash us for not being perfect, you better be near perfect yourself. Oh, and look, reading it again, the first section (the one addressing Hamsta) has another incorrect 'then'. "Your", heh. Wow, this is a gold mine. Misspelled "knowledge". And God, don't you know there's an apostrophe button?

Two-- You said it bothers you, yet, in a previous post, nothing bothers you. Make up your mind.

And three-- Please stop being an arrogant jerk. Go debate something PWI related on the forums-- not insult someone's intellectual capacity because they won't use proper grammar. You say he's not as smart as you? Then why does his opinion matter to you, oh great one?

@Mizuoni: That blue is <3
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Abide, just, stop. One-- your own grammar/capitalization/etc isn't perfect. Neither is your spacing, and such. You might wanna fix that. Also, you used the incorrect "to" when addressing me. And the incorrect 'then' in your third section. And it's supposed to be 'smarter', not 'smart'-- once again in the third section. If you want to bash us for not being perfect, you better be near perfect yourself. Oh, and look, reading it again, the first section (the one addressing Hamsta) has another incorrect 'then'. "Your", heh. Wow, this is a gold mine. Misspelled "knowledge". And God, don't you know there's an apostrophe button?

Two-- You said it bothers you, yet, in a previous post, nothing bothers you. Make up your mind.

And three-- Please stop being an arrogant jerk. Go debate something PWI related on the forums-- not insult someone's intellectual capacity because they won't use proper grammar. You say he's not as smart as you? Then why does his opinion matter to you, oh great one?

@Mizuoni: That blue is <3

Yes, i love itb:cute
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Just LOL. I totally enjoy how people make assumptions about someone based on their forum character level.

Or based on their forum characters server.

My feelings on this subject? You come onto the forums posting with a no level alt acting like your high and mighty... making disparaging comments about peoples character level/server.

Points out your no level no server alt.

Pot.. Meet Kettle.

If you were half as bad assed as you try to think you are, you wouldn't have a problem posting with your main character. Coward much?

Yeah I thought so.

threadpollutionum8.jpg

i dunno who your mad at.. but that first part was trash. Coming from someone who is proud to be an ****, you might just want to suck it up and deal with people not liking you. Most people dont like jerks.

and the worst game in the world would involve a character dropping every item they have because of a pvp death.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    And who would play this way? If you can will loose all you gear? Nobody wouldn't risk be killed in PK, if he would loose everything. Lot of people would left because of it. That's my opinion.

Actually a LOT of people play it. Here is the thing, you lose everything you have ON you, that doesn't mean you lose everything you have. People tend to buy in bulk.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    and the worst game in the world would involve a character dropping every item they have because of a pvp death.

Actually, the game is insanely fun. The learning curve is a major pita but once you have a clue, the game is pretty wild.

Here is the thing though... Like I said, it is a game where, if you get killed.. everything you have equipped, is gone. Either destroyed when you died, or looted by your killer(s). I've been in so many fights that ranged from 1 vs 1 to one fight that involved more than 2400 people (roughly 1200 on each side) where the final results of the battle was so severe both sides had to pull back and regroup before engaging again. The Alliance I am in is currently one of the most HATED and REVILED alliances in the game (and for good reason).

Anyway the game has actual, real risk and difficulties, unlike PWI where you can bind your gear to you, or use GA/GS to keep from dropping stuff this game has nothing in it like that at all. So if you get killed, you have to return to your bind point, get all new equipment (if you don't have spares already set aside) and get back into the fight.

Understand, I am using fantasy based terms to describe this game, but the terms only translate over loosely.

Blds your dumb is showing.

First, EVERYONE gets owned in that game. Doesn't matter if your an old character or a new.

Second, I still play it, just unsubbed for a break while I do other things (like I took a 6 month break from PWI, I play a game till I burn out on it, then go back to a previous game and play it again till I burn out on it again).

Third, PVP experience transfers over quite well from that game to this, in fact three dimensional group warfare is actually EASIER here than there.

And you would be wrong, it means more than jack. Experience transfers over.

I am on Lost City, and Harshlands, and Dreamweaver, and (get the picture nub?) or are you too stupid to be able to read the forums and actually formulate a half decent clue about who your even talking to? Guess not.

So once again, we have some idiot on a PVP server that 'thinks' nobody on a PVE server has any experience in PVP. LOL, just LOL. Always amazes me at how STUPID that type of player really is. I suspect they are what? 14? maybe 15?

Seriously dude, when you actually have anything even remotely intelligent to say... I suggest you write it down before you forget it because I honestly don't think you have the mental capacity of a squished frog.

~Saitada
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    all i have to say about this thread is LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    all i have to say about this thread is LOL

FINALLY someone that gets it. Now I can actually go to bed and maybe get a couple hours of sleep before I need to get up and go do service.

~Saitada
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    FINALLY someone that gets it. Now I can actually go to bed and maybe get a couple hours of sleep before I need to get up and go do service.

~Saitada
    i feel so special :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i feel so special :P

I answered your post in the Suggestions section of the forum. Hope in the future what I say there will help with your problem :-)

And with that, time for me to get some shut eye. It's 1:45pm and I need to be out by 7pm.

~Saitada
  • gmaerboy1284
    gmaerboy1284 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well the reason i made an alt account was because my main has a bad reputation, so i use this alt account so i can build a better reputation on forums and in-game ^^
  • ElMiedo - Heavens Tear
    ElMiedo - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well you asked for it...b:angry (sowwy everyone else for the wall of text and me hope not that many people see this.) D:
    b:chuckle I find it funny how you assume I cannot be both. I have deduced that my intellectual capacity far exceeds yours. For starters my innate ability to understand the laws of nature has allowed me to excel in the field of biology and have given me reasonable competence in physics (at least the mechanical aspect, fields and their relations give me some trouble. I have to go study with the elder hamster of physics. *don't ask what me doing with two such different fields of study* >.<) As to how I managed to deduce your mental incompetence, you obviously do not know what true intelligence is. You simply associate intelligence to how well a person can abide (pun with your name lol) to a set of rules created in order to assist a flawed method of conveying information.

Someone just got owned, *cough*Abide*cough*
    edited November 2009
    Abide, thank you for confirming my logically deduced suspicions. You have just admitted that you are a prepubescent human child who has a decent amount of knowledge yet has a severe lack of understanding.
    Also don't be silly I've happened to have done temp jobs in places such as Raytheon.
    b:chuckle

Now QQ less I suggest you take join some sort of debating club, work on your personality, and fix you flawed way of deducing information.

lol at your "AP physics" (high school education lols even if it is a private school education *me think it's a waste in my opinion since what matters is your experience and diploma of your college/university (no one cares you came from a private high school you can graduate from a private high school then if you graduate from a Community College and not bother to get a degree from a decent college/university no one will want you). You just happen to be one of those kids who simply memorize everything and assume that's what "smart" is.
    We've already replaced your kind years ago. It's called the computer, it does what you do but way better.
    The only problem is that people do not realize this and continue to teach in the same obsolete way. I however have enough wisdom to actually think up of new solutions and paths. Instead of regurgitating information from a book.
    (As for why I focus on the mechanical part of physics and mainly in biology, ever hear of specialization? Thats right oh mah gawd people actually work in specific fields and do not need to know everything as I have decided that focusing my attention to a specific task would be more productive.) QQ more that me has a life that actually allows me to play PW in me free time.

Mizuoni me had to use extra strength on that troll. b:shocked he just wouldn't go away.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dennah - Heavens Tear
    Dennah - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I made this second account because I filled the first one and I don't want to delete any of my characters! My chars are my babies!

But yeah, I play a PvE server because I don't like to PvP here, I've not got the kind of cash to be able to bind everything so I don't PK. That doesn't mean I have no PK experience though, but I'm still not very good at it.

Also, Hi-5 to Hamsta for proving intelligent people like to be silly sometimes too!

SQUARBLE!
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    lol at your "AP physics" (high school education lols even if it is a private school education *me think it's a waste in my opinion since what matters is your experience and diploma of your college/university (no one cares you came from a private high school you can graduate from a private high school then if you graduate from a Community College and not bother to get a degree from a decent college/university no one will want you). You just happen to be one of those kids who simply memorize everything and assume that's what "smart" is.
    We've already replaced your kind years ago. It's called the computer, it does what you do but way better.

Actually, I know a few private high schools/boarding schools that dramatically increase your chances of getting into a good college just by having the name on the application. (I plan on going to one of said schools in 11th&12th grade. People who go there say it's like going to college 2 years early)

And I think that's what he meant. >>'

People replaced my kind? b:shocked ****. D:
    edited November 2009
    Actually, I know a few private high schools/boarding schools that dramatically increase your chances of getting into a good college just by having the name on the application. (I plan on going to one of said schools in 11th&12th grade. People who go there say it's like going to college 2 years early)

And I think that's what he meant. >>'

People replaced my kind? b:shocked ****. D:

b:sad
    me has been misunderstood. Me said that bit because he claims the reason he be acting all high and mighty is because he goes to a private high school but me point was that going to a private high school isn't really all that. b:chuckle

also it's okie they hasn't replaced you completely yet. b:chuckle and good luck. d(^.-d)
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Abide, thank you for confirming my logically deduced suspicions. You have just admitted that you are a prepubescent human child who has a decent amount of knowledge yet has a severe lack of understanding.
    Also don't be silly I've happened to have done temp jobs in places such as Raytheon.
    b:chuckle

Now QQ less I suggest you take join some sort of debating club, work on your personality, and fix you flawed way of deducing information.

The only problem is that people do not realize this and continue to teach in the same obsolete way. I however have enough wisdom to actually think up of new solutions and paths. Instead of regurgitating information from a book.
    (As for why I focus on the mechanical part of physics and mainly in biology, ever hear of specialization? Thats right oh mah gawd people actually work in specific fields and do not need to know everything as I have decided that focusing my attention to a specific task would be more productive.) QQ more that me has a life that actually allows me to play PW in me free time.

Mizuoni me had to use extra strength on that troll. b:shocked he just wouldn't go away.
    xD

...I know your speech is all for fun, but seeing you talk (somewhat) normal scares the hell out of me.

Never do it again or I'm throwing you in a blenda. Then I'll res you and do it again. b:infuriated
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    b:sad
    me has been misunderstood. Me said that bit because he claims the reason he be acting all high and mighty is because he goes to a private high school but me point was that going to a private high school isn't really all that. b:chuckle

also it's okie they hasn't replaced you completely yet. b:chuckle and good luck. d(^.-d)

b:thanks Thanks. :D I'll need it.