Always fun to read his posts b:laugh
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Abide, thank you for confirming my logically deduced suspicions. You have just admitted that you are a prepubescent human child who has a decent amount of knowledge yet has a severe lack of understanding.
    Also don't be silly I've happened to have done temp jobs in places such as Raytheon.
    b:chuckle

Now QQ less I suggest you take join some sort of debating club, work on your personality, and fix you flawed way of deducing information.

lol at your "AP physics" (high school education lols even if it is a private school education *me think it's a waste in my opinion since what matters is your experience and diploma of your college/university (no one cares you came from a private high school you can graduate from a private high school then if you graduate from a Community College and not bother to get a degree from a decent college/university no one will want you). You just happen to be one of those kids who simply memorize everything and assume that's what "smart" is.
    We've already replaced your kind years ago. It's called the computer, it does what you do but way better.
    The only problem is that people do not realize this and continue to teach in the same obsolete way. I however have enough wisdom to actually think up of new solutions and paths. Instead of regurgitating information from a book.
    (As for why I focus on the mechanical part of physics and mainly in biology, ever hear of specialization? Thats right oh mah gawd people actually work in specific fields and do not need to know everything as I have decided that focusing my attention to a specific task would be more productive.) QQ more that me has a life that actually allows me to play PW in me free time.

Mizuoni me had to use extra strength on that troll.he just wouldn't go away.
    xD

Get the extra extra extra strength troll-b-gone or else im going to have to make everyones mind explode with my english.

then again......i suck at englishb:cryb:surrender

Im going to make your mind explode with japaneseb:victory
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ...I know your speech is all for fun, but seeing you talk (somewhat) normal scares the hell out of me.

Never do it again or I'm throwing you in a blenda. Then I'll res you and do it again.

b:shocked yes suh. (>.<) and aww people saw me normal speak. (T.T)'
    MagicHamsta way of typing = funny b:chuckle

Always fun to read his posts

yay me feel so wuved. (^.^)
    Get the extra extra extra strength troll-b-gone or else im going to have to make everyones mind explode with my english.

then again......i suck at english

Im going to make your mind explode with japaneseb:victory

D:
    ouch me bwains. b:infuriated

(me had to take some of your expression thingies out) (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Rules 3&4:

3. We are Anonymous.
    4. Anonymous is legion.

kkthxbai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Mystiwarrior - Sanctuary
    Mystiwarrior - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Totally Bored. This game is literally no challenge. Rolled every class there is. Played em on PVP and PVE servers, and there is really no challenge to this game if you prepare carefully.

I look forward to Tideborn coming out as that might actually add some challenge back. If not, then chances are, I will roll on back to the other game I play and resub my subscriptions, bring my stuff back online and see if anyone wants a good risk based fight (in other words, I will be going out on a Roam and see what kinda trouble I can get into LOL).

~Saitada

P.S. I eat troll b gon with milk and sugar for breakfast, you'll need something a little stronger than that to banish me b:chuckle
    You want a more challenging PvP game I can suggest one for you.It gets balanced every two months meaning you have to keep up with the metagame which is PvP.There is no metagame in PvE which is actually harder than this game.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *takes pictures of Hamsta typing normally to use for future blackmail* b:victory
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hey, if you are so bored that you waste your time and everyone elses with this drivel, heres something new to try:

ae40g5.jpg

Just LOL. I totally enjoy how people make assumptions about someone based on their forum character level.

Or based on their forum characters server.

My feelings on this subject? You come onto the forums posting with a no level alt acting like your high and mighty... making disparaging comments about peoples character level/server.

Points out your no level no server alt.

Pot.. Meet Kettle.

If you were half as bad assed as you try to think you are, you wouldn't have a problem posting with your main character. Coward much?

Yeah I thought so.

Now let me explain something to you (you know who I am talking to). PvP is PvP, regardless of what game it is on. Some games make PvP cost more and the risks of losing a fight is losing everything you have on you. Unlike PWI which has binding, GA/GS and makes it ... risk free (yes, I said RISK FREE).

Nothing gets bound.

Nothing protects you from dropping anything.

If you die, that is it, you lost everything you had on you.

PVP starts from day one. You log in, you can be killed. Period. Unlike here.

Fights can be anything from 1 vs 1 up to 1200 vs 1200 and again, the risk is, if you die.. you just lost EVERYTHING you had on you. And equipping in that game can be VERY VERY expensive.

So.. you want to discount MY PVP experience because I am on a PVE server here in this game? In a game where there is NO RISK involved in PVP with a little simple intelligent preparation (binding GA/GS)? Don't make me laugh. Seriously, don't make me laugh because you are showing yourself to be the lowest form of idiot there is.

~Saitada

p.s. Anyway, don't bother responding. You show how stupid you are every time you do because you REALLY have no concept of what actual RISK BASED PVP is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
    edited November 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    *takes pictures of Hamsta typing normally to use for future blackmail* b:victory

nooes!
    D:
    teh horror~!
    lols me bwain powah has fallen teh dramaticallyish? (>.<)
    1155341618648.jpg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    hey, hamster, got something for ya!
    2d2doif.gif

your own Magic Hamster, complete with wand!

9q9sbd.jpg

nooes!
    D:
    teh horror~!
    lols me bwain powah has fallen teh dramaticallyish? (>.<)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    what the hell?
    edited November 2009
    2d2doif.gif
    YAY
    pew pew! (^.^)

and teh mouse eated me cookie. (T.T)'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    thought you might like that lil guy for your sig, since he is a little wizzie!

2jcwkfb.gif

2d2doif.gif
    YAY
    pew pew! (^.^)

and teh mouse eated me cookie. (T.T)'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You know, this got me to thinking...What if Hamsta rolled a Blademaster?

Would it be something like this?

natural-selection-demotivational-po.jpg
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009

OMG LMAO! b:laugh
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle
    it be more like this:....luke me am your pet hamster. (O.o)'
    hamster.jpg

and if me roll a assassin/martial arts master then this?:
    ninjahamster.jpg
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear
    Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    And who would play this way? If you can will loose all you gear? Nobody wouldn't risk be killed in PK, if he would loose everything. Lot of people would left because of it. That's my opinion.

Do a google search,plenty of that type of game around...though in my experience they invariably get ruined a year or two down the line when game gets a lot more popular and advertises everywhere,and god knows why but big cash shoppers come strolling in expecting a pve experience,QQ for a couple months on forums about losing their stuff then item locks get thrown into the mix...eh im rambling now
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Do a google search,plenty of that type of game around...though in my experience they invariably get ruined a year or two down the line when game gets a lot more popular and advertises everywhere,and god knows why but big cash shoppers come strolling in expecting a pve experience,QQ for a couple months on forums about losing their stuff then item locks get thrown into the mix...eh im rambling now

This is a Pay to Play game, it has been around for several years, and the subscription/member base is getting larger all the time. When I started playing it, it was unusual to even see 12,000 people online at any one time (usually only on weekends), now it is unusual to see any LESS than 20,000 people online at any one time and weekends there are usually 40,000 people or more online. This is on a SINGLE SERVER, SINGLE 'WORLD' game.

There is a LOT of QQ yes, but those that survive the first 4 months and stay... Like the game so much they rarely leave for any significant time.

I usually play it for 3-10 months at a stretch then take a break from it for a few months, then go back. The games Intensity can be wearing sometimes, and it's a VERY addictive game.

I enjoy PWI, but I get bored fairly quickly with it BECAUSE it is so easy. I don't see much challenge or risk in it if you prepare carefully, whereas in my other game, it doesn't matter how well you prepare, all it takes is running into the wrong group at the wrong time and your day just got VERY VERY interesting, VERY quickly, and it becomes a kill or die situation.

~Saitada
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009

BAHAHAHAHA, hilarious when you remember grade 10 science
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited November 2009
    This is a Pay to Play game, it has been around for several years, and the subscription/member base is getting larger all the time. When I started playing it, it was unusual to even see 12,000 people online at any one time (usually only on weekends), now it is unusual to see any LESS than 20,000 people online at any one time and weekends there are usually 40,000 people or more online. This is on a SINGLE SERVER, SINGLE 'WORLD' game.

There is a LOT of QQ yes, but those that survive the first 4 months and stay... Like the game so much they rarely leave for any significant time.

I usually play it for 3-10 months at a stretch then take a break from it for a few months, then go back. The games Intensity can be wearing sometimes, and it's a VERY addictive game.

I enjoy PWI, but I get bored fairly quickly with it BECAUSE it is so easy. I don't see much challenge or risk in it if you prepare carefully, whereas in my other game, it doesn't matter how well you prepare, all it takes is running into the wrong group at the wrong time and your day just got VERY VERY interesting, VERY quickly, and it becomes a kill or die situation.

~Saitada

I miss my pimped out CNR....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I miss my pimped out CNR....

XD BINGO! Although I do prefer my Wolf and Maelstrom over the CNR for PvP.

~Saitada
    edited November 2009
    XD BINGO! Although I do prefer my Wolf and Maelstrom over the CNR for PvP.

~Saitada

Did not use any of my 6 CNRs for PVP.... Used a Rattlesnake a few times, but mostly I preferred smaller and faster ones for pvp.

Pre nos nerf I loved my amarr recons... or a crow with full snake implant set:)
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Pre nos nerf I loved my amarr recons... or a passive tank vulture or a crow with full snake implant set:)

Been back recently? Been some pretty hefty changes, and some huge ones in the planning. SB gangs are ebil now. People are QQ they are over powered lol yet just a few months ago they were crying they had been nerfed into uselessness. Then people figured out how to use them effectively and now... oh the QQ is epic.

~Saitada
    edited November 2009
    Been back recently? Been some pretty hefty changes, and some huge ones in the planning. SB gangs are ebil now. People are QQ they are over powered lol yet just a few months ago they were crying they had been nerfed into uselessness. Then people figured out how to use them effectively and now... oh the QQ is epic.

~Saitada

SB ganks were already ebil, specialy after the bombs were introduced... Just not many people would bother with them, they were too worried about carriers and the other capital ships. Made a killing selling those lol Had a waiting list of 40 days on capitals with 2 POS going full blown, and 4 Outpost slots, plus, a few in safe space.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    SB ganks were already ebil, specialy after the bombs were introduced... Just not many people would bother with them, they were too worried about carriers and the other capital ships. Made a killing selling those lol Had a waiting list of 40 days on capitals with 2 POS going full blown, and 4 Outpost slots, plus, a few in safe space.

lol, yeah when they first nerfed them everyone was screaming bloody murder. It took some time for tactics to work out enough that it has actually become dangerous to gate camp or be in anything that even LOOKS like a close cluster of players. We roam a lot through Providence looking for CVA to gank for fun. Always pisses them off when we scream in, gank some mining op, go to a safe and leave one guy cloaked, log the others off and wait on vent. Wait for them to stop the local smack and calm down then swarm them again. Logoffski ftw. lol.

~Saitada
    edited November 2009
    lol, yeah when they first nerfed them everyone was screaming bloody murder. It took some time for tactics to work out enough that it has actually become dangerous to gate camp or be in anything that even LOOKS like a close cluster of players. We roam a lot through Providence looking for CVA to gank for fun. Always pisses them off when we scream in, gank some mining op, go to a safe and leave one guy cloaked, log the others off and wait on vent. Wait for them to stop the local smack and calm down then swarm them again. Logoffski ftw. lol.

~Saitada

The aliance I was in we were like that movie "lord of war", we would sell to the Goons and to BOB, and every other Alliance in between... We were the only alliance to be blue to both bob and goons....

The joke used to be if there was a alliance ops going on, chances were most of the carriers and dreadnots would had been built by us. The POS and outpost slots we used were both in BOB space (with their protection) and in Goon space..

This brings back memories lol