b:cry whyy are they back T-T b:angry
  • LilithPaige - Dreamweaver
    LilithPaige - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Urgh... seriously?! WTF
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wow another month of Anni packs, but wait for all of those who have stayed through the other 2 months of anni packs we get a broken AH. Isn't this a perfect world after all.

Anyway to be serious, rising tide seems like its going to be a big flop, 2 new races, and 1-19 zones for them. No underwater dungeons or anything until way down the road after its release >.>

anni packs ruined this game, thats about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • Skooomu - Lost City
    Skooomu - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Isnt it kinda scam to say there being removed, then brought back?
    Only cuz the fact people will spend real money to get a bunch
    to sell later or to collect.
    In the end Gms You just Fuucked those people
    I understand the tokens are good but make a token pack for fuuck sakeb:shocked
    On A Epic Quest To Prove Heavy Armored Clerics Can Own
    Pm me if you need bosses done(Within reason)
    I dont need a squad=)
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Cash shop gets update on tuesday nights.

It is not the regular cash shop update time yet, so the packs are still supposed to still be there.

Wait for wednesday at 1am to get your knickers in a twist.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Mandah - Lost City
    Mandah - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.

Tonight we will be having our regular server maintenance from

10:00pm - 12:00am Pacific Standard Time

Since this is going to be the maintenance for the week, we will not have one tomorrow.

Any maintenance updates will be noted in this thread.

We appreciate your continued support and hope you have a great night!b:victory

they already said there not doing it tomorrow.
  • Decus - Heavens Tear
    Decus - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    they dont need maint to remove or add sales

just wait till 2mrw night and see what happens, there may also be emergency maint to fix AH as well so who knows
  • FrKnDuDe - Harshlands
    FrKnDuDe - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If their past words are true, they are able to add or remove items from the boutique without having a maintainence. If these packs are not removed, it means they put them back on intentionally. If they get removed tomorrow night 12am Wednesday, then it was an unintentional mistake on their part. We'll have to sit it out until tomorrow night to see the outcome.

b:cold <----this is how i feel today now...now we know why admin was feeling sick today..hint.
    [sigpic][/sigpic] GM please make my siggy my avator :)
    edited November 2009
    they already said there not doing it tomorrow.

You are level 79 and do not know that they do not need maintenance to make changes to the cash shop?

Pretty sure the packs were supposed to be on until tomorrow night. So wait until tomorrow night wednesday morning to see what happend.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.

Tonight we will be having our regular server maintenance from

10:00pm - 12:00am Pacific Standard Time

Since this is going to be the maintenance for the week, we will not have one tomorrow.

Any maintenance updates will be noted in this thread.

We appreciate your continued support and hope you have a great night!b:victory
    where is ur wife?b:cute
  • LilithPaige - Dreamweaver
    LilithPaige - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Cash shop gets update on tuesday nights.

It is not the regular cash shop update time yet, so the packs are still supposed to still be there.

Wait for wednesday at 1am to get your knickers in a twist.

No, they were meant to be removed on the 1st, and they were removed on the first, they havent been in boutique for 2 whole days, so they have deliberatly brought them back AGAIN.
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    where is ur wife?b:cute

husbandb:puzzled
  • Sokarious - Sanctuary
    Sokarious - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wonder how many players will leave now >.>
  • Soul_Thunder - Sanctuary
    Soul_Thunder - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok this is just down right disgusting
    what the hell is this?!
    anniversary packs? AGAIN? WHAT ANNIVERSARY IS THIS NOW? the anniversary of NOVEMBER?
    weren't they supposed to be gone already?!
    seriously, you could have at least changed the name to, oh i don't know, christmas pack, new year pack, gamblers' pack, scam pack...
    after an entire thread of people dislike the pack, yet it is back again. the gms really do listen to their player base eh?

seriously, you might as well get rid of tt, ff, lunar, molds, npc shops or anything else really. what's the point of them now? after all, i can just lvl by oracles and get all my endgame gears with the "anni" packs.
  • Sokarious - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    b:pleased well gms are showing that the most they love cash and player means nothing to em. Ty so much for packs *irony mode off*
  • Mamiko_mao - Sanctuary
    Mamiko_mao - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Dear Perfect World Entertainment Inc.:

Re: Active Population Reduction
    Please, just take out the packs. You're hurting your Total Active Players figure the longer this goes on. It may be a free 'service' game, but you're trying to squeeze blood from a rock. The only one who bleeds at the end is you, the company. Anyone burnt here is going to avoid any other 'services' provided by this company as a matter of course.

Yours sincerely,
    The Average Player.
  • Sokarious - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    well it doesnt matter what we will write here cause for gms only important thing is $$$ not players especially those who are playing without credit card b:angry
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Call this guy all day, after enough calls im sure he will say something...
    edited November 2009
    wonder how many players will leave now >.>

The same ones that have been leaving for months now..... But don't worry, they will leave again next time something comes up.

@Trenith - Maybe would be a good idea to wait until the normal CS update on tuesday nights before going full emorageqq?
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Dear Perfect World Entertainment Inc.:

Please, just take out the packs. You're hurting your Total Active Players figure the longer this goes on. It may be a free 'service' game, but you're trying to squeeze blood from a rock. The only one who bleeds at the end is you, the company. Anyone burnt here is going to avoid any other 'services' provided by this company as a matter of course.

Yours sincerely,
    The Average Player.

Dear The Average Player:

Active population reduction is of little concern as long as total spending does not decrease.

Yours sincerely,
    Perfect World Entertainment Inc.
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The same ones that have been leaving for months now..... But don't worry, they will leave again next time something comes up.

@Trenith - Maybe would be a good idea to wait until the normal CS update on tuesday nights before going full emorageqq?

GTFO.. plz?b:thanks
  • zeyar
    zeyar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    where else in a world u can celebrate 3 mths for 1yr anniversary .. only in Perfect World !!

b:surrender
  • Death_sama - Sanctuary
    Death_sama - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    stupid update packs back auctioner dnt work
    TT 2-2 the dog not shows up wth
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok this is just down right disgusting
    what the hell is this?!
    anniversary packs? AGAIN? WHAT ANNIVERSARY IS THIS NOW? the anniversary of NOVEMBER?
    weren't they supposed to be gone already?!
    seriously, you could have at least changed the name to, oh i don't know, christmas pack, new year pack, gamblers' pack, scam pack...
    after an entire thread of people dislike the pack, yet it is back again. the gms really do listen to their player base eh?

seriously, you might as well get rid of tt, ff, lunar, molds, npc shops or anything else really. what's the point of them now? after all, i can just lvl by oracles and get all my endgame gears with the "anni" packs.

xD
    I lol'ed at that
  • BrawlerBarb - Heavens Tear
    BrawlerBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Two thumbs up to this post, IceJazmin!

I really wish all those who world-chat and forum-post about leaving have their accounts automatically banned: The logic is, if the player has left, then whoever is logging in now must have bought the account, which is not permitted.

Equally, I wish these emo ragequitters had the self-respect not to come crawling back to whine about leaving again.

If you have to go, just go. Don't slam the door on your way out.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited November 2009

QFT. We've seen many come crawling back after claiming they were quitting , ie JJ events, other sales, A***, the first AP event, the second AP event, etc etc etc...
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sokarious - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    well i hope its last time when i see these packs b:thanks
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Some of us did stop playing.

I'm only using PW as a chat box to talk with some friends now. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • ladymaxima
    ladymaxima Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Look stuff cost money. Folk have bills. Do any of you cryer's have suggestion of how PWI can make money......oh didn't think so. If you mad they back don't play. Most of you making noise are more greedy than any definition of that word. Didn't folks always say play how you want, so let them, don't like it get the hell on. I myself just await new expansion and further development. And all you 2 time 3 time quitters just quit already.
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    AH FILTER DOESN"T WORK for some items like TT mats.

<_< Ticketed but you know...